A New Lease on Life - Cover

A New Lease on Life

Copyright© 2020 by Kat Sakaro

Chapter 10: Summer Break

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Summer Break - What if you weren't suppose to die when you did? What if the Gods had a plan for you? Luke Masterson died when he wasn't suppose to and given a new life as young teen girl named Paula McDowell to live his life as her, and what do the Gods want with her?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

It’s finally here! Summer Vacation! Mid-June now as school lets out for the final time this year, our grades are final and going to high school in the fall. Unfortunately, this year we lose part of our vacation as the school board in their infinite wisdom decided to change the start of school from after Labor Day, to early August so only 6 weeks or so to enjoy ourselves.

The last 6 weeks of school were uneventful, Beth got into the cheer school after all, the twins will be heading to their respective schools, and Danny and I will be in the same streamer and business school. However it’s not all good-byes, apparently the ‘school’ is part of a large campus with multiple buildings for the different areas of study like college but in high school format, and high school is about an hour longer than the other schools due to extra time needed between classes in case you were having to go across campus.

But for now, all I was concerned with was how to live those 6 weeks to the fullest. Danny was going to be gone for a week on vacation, he didn’t know where yet, his father said it was a surprise. I know on my birthday will be a pool party with Danny invited and his friends as a combined birthday party as his birthday is on the 7th of July as well. Wonder who else we might meet that has a birthday on the 7th of July.

I celebrated the first week of summer vacation with daily streams trying out some new games and a new design for my viewers to see what they like best. I managed to get some good tips both monetary and in design and chose the red design to match my hair as most of my long-term followers said. I was asked to do a 24-hour stream for a charity in July along with KevlarKevin and other streamers. To say I was shocked was an understatement, but it was for a worthy cause, The Red-Cross.

It’s now Monday June 28, and mom drops a vacation bomb on me and Jake. We’re going to California on vacation starting Wednesday, and one of the stops is Disneyland. Mom figured one last family vacation before I hit High school. It also coincided with Danny’s vacation to wherever he was going. I’ll miss Danny while we are on our vacations, but at least they are at the same time so minimal time away from each other. So, Jake and I got to packing for our stay, good thing I have a laptop I can still game if I wanted to after visiting the park, and packed up for 7 days, including my modest swimsuit, can’t wear the string bikini at the water park.

Today and tomorrow dragged on. Danny and I were ‘talking’ he was practicing his mind reading, to see if he had any yet and couldn’t pick anything up from his dad and even with a willing partner like Sara. Perhaps he didn’t have mind reading yet, or maybe never. He was wanting to find out where they were going, apparently Sara was going too, and she wasn’t talking. That night I decided to get back at Jake for peeping on me by making him uncomfortable and packed a couple of naughty nighties just in case. Although is it really getting back if you willingly show yourself off?

Wednesday finally, and we were off early at 6AM, heading towards California. Going to be a five to six-hour car drive there depending on the traffic on the I-10 and with it being a weekday, probably longer. As we got onto the I-10 and merged in and finding our cruising speed, we pulled up behind a car like what Danny’s father drives, but I didn’t pay too much attention to it as there were plenty of others just like it.

A couple of hours into the journey and getting bored, I began to reach out to the drivers that were close just reading the surface thoughts. A guy in the car next to me was on a voice call with someone, talking about how he can’t wait to see them today. The woman behind us was just doing the boring drive to work and wasn’t thinking of anything too interesting.

Another guy, a trucker in the far right lane was thinking about how he can’t wait to see his daughter, and not in a Father/Daughter way, his daughter was turning 14 this weekend and was going to give her what she’s wanted for 2 years now, and how he loved her dearly. I wasn’t sure how to think of that, so I dug a little deeper, seeing how it was her who slowly started the relationship, he was stern at first trying to stop it from forming, but he eventually caved last year. I continued to run thru his memories seeing how his daughter loved him, how the home dynamic shifted when his wife, the girl’s mother had died.

I pulled back and noticed it wasn’t the truck I was looking at previously it was a car in that lane and I couldn’t see the truckers truck anywhere. But what I did see was that same car in front of us. I decided to reach out to that car, I felt a familiar presence so I decided to touch one of the minds I could feel, the boy ... girl ... both? I had only felt that with Danny, so I thought out to him.

<Danny? Is that you in front of us?>

<What? How far away are you?>

<Say about 120 feet behind you on I-10? I can see what looks to be your dad’s car.>

Fortunately, I was in the front seat as I saw someone turn around in the back seat, I couldn’t see all that well because of the sun bouncing off the rear windshield. It did look like Danny.

<Did you just turn around Danny?>

<Yes I did. Saw what looked like your Mom, but some sexy girl in the passenger’s seat, a hot looking red head.>

<Behave, we don’t even know ... wait hold that thought... >

I looked over at my mother and asked. “That looks like Mr. Smiths car. I could swear it was Danny in the back seat. We’ve also been following it for quite a while.”

“That’s because it is.” She sighed. “Guess I can’t put anything by you. We’re having a combined vacation together. We got a good deal on tickets and accommodations as a group of 6 at a nice hotel. Jerod and Sara will be in one room, you and I will be in another room, and Danny and Jake will be in a third room.”

“Why not Danny and I in a room instead?” I had to ask, even though I probably knew the answer.

“I think you know why Paula. Because I don’t think you two are old enough to be sleeping together, alone.”

“Why not? We’ll be turning 14 together in just a week. And I really do love Danny, I ... want him to be my first.” Not the best place for a talk like this, especially with Jake in the back. “I have been on the pill for over a year now for other reasons. Also, I’ve known Danny for almost a year now and a couple since Valentines day. I know he feels the same about me, you’ve heard and seen how protective he is of me, the fighting with the hospital staff to stay at my side while I was practically dead. Besides, would you I rather be in the back of a car or in a nice hotel?

She sighed in defeat. “You really are determined aren’t you? I’ll talk with Jerod and see how he feels about it. So no promises.”

“Thanks mom.” Smiling at just the hope of being with my Danny, even though I could nudge Mr. Smith in that direction, I won’t. I don’t want to do that unless necessary, like someone’s life is on the line kind of situation.

I texted Danny the news I learned about our vacation plans, and to have him ask his dad and Sara about it.

A few minutes later he replied with “How he was going to have to share a room with Jake.”

I texted back “Try and convince your dad to let you share a room with me, remind him of how dedicated you are to me.”

About 20 minutes later he replied saying “He (his father) would think about it, and talk with my mom about it, and even Sara had advocated for us to share a room.

A few more hours passed, I took a look at others’ surface thoughts, the more interesting ones I dug a little deeper. They were mostly clean, one or two naughty ones, but some were interesting. I was taken out of my ‘mind surfing’ when we started to pull over and exit as we crossed the state line for some food and fuel and a stretch. Mom, Danny’s father and Sara went off to the side as Danny, Jake and I had lunch.

“What do you think they are talking about?” I asked.

“Probably deciding on letting you two share a room or not?” Jake piped up.

“Maybe, also coordinating where to meet and when at the hotel.” Danny added. “Dad got a call from the hotel that our rooms got over booked and will be upgraded when we get there.”

“Ahh the joy of travel. Always something that goes wrong. I re...” I stopped myself since Jake was here as well. Jake wouldn’t understand that I did some travels in my old life that he doesn’t know about. I went to many computer electronics conventions, even Computex in Taipei as a media person, I got to meet a few of my tech-tubers, Linus and Jayztwocents to name a couple.

We got back on the road, and since I knew our vacations were together I asked if Danny could ride with Mom, Jake and I, and his father had no problem with it nor did mom so I sat in the back with Danny. We talked both verbally and mentally about what we’ll do the next few days and trying to plan what areas of the park to go to each day. Although Danny and I were plotting on one day being us in the hotel room while the family was out.

A few more hours and we were finally in Anaheim, slowly moving about due to traffic still being congested. We finally got to our hotel and we all walked in and the place looked luxurious and cost a pretty penny. Danny’s father went to the desk clerk as we stood off to the side. I could hear the exchange between the two.

“Ahh the Smith-McDowell party. Yes, we did over book your rooms by accident, you’ll be getting upgrades to full suites, however there is only one 2 bed suite the rest are single bed suites. I do hope that won’t cause any problems?”

Danny’s father looked over at us and then back to the clerk.

“No, won’t be any problem at all, will just have to change some sleeping arrangements is all. We’ll take them.”

“Yes Sir, rooms 607, 608 and 609. Floor 6 and to the right as you come out of the main elevator.”

We gathered up our things and headed up to our rooms. As we got there, two were next to each other and the third was across the way from the other two. And Danny’s father spoke.

“We’re here, and I guess this little mix up has made our minds up for us, don’t you think Daisy?”

“I guess so, Paula. Danny. You get one of the single bed suites, and I’ll take Jake with me into the dual bed suite. Obviously Jerod and Sara get the other single bed suite. Sound about right?”

“Sounds alright with me, I get my man.” Sara laughed and wrapped an arm around Jerod and gave me a wink.

<Treat him right Paula.> Sara added.

I smiled and we were given our keys and told to relax, clean up and meet at the hotel restaurant at 5pm. As it was 3pm already having gotten stuck on the I-5 due to accidents and traffic in general. I knew what I was going to do before dinner.

As Danny and I settled in our room, I came up to him with a sly smile and pressed myself against him and leaned in to kiss him passionately, sliding my arms around his neck. His hands found my hips as he returned my kiss, both of us softly moaning softly. We finally broke our kiss to catch our breath looking into each other’s eyes.

“How about we finish what we started in my basement room months ago?” I said before pushing him onto the bed and crawling over top of him as I slid my hands across his chest, pulling up his shirt to feel his bare chest. He pulled me down to him for another kiss, his hands sliding up and down over my back, pushing my shirt up letting his hands feel the smooth skin of my back, and the lack of a bra. I leaned back up and took my top off for him, my perky breasts on show, my pink nipples hard.

Danny had taken this time to take his shirt off, with both of us topless we gazed at each other, before Danny reached up and cupped my breasts, sending a shock of pleasure thru my body, and a lustful moan thru my lips. He’s finally touching me, pushing my chest into his hands as he squeezes and explores my chest, breasts, belly and sides with his hands. Never in my 43 years have I felt such pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.