Father-daughter Date Mother-son - Cover

Father-daughter Date Mother-son

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Revelations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revelations - After falling in love and lust with each other and sharing themselves sexually, Matt (father) and Penny (underage daughter) are discovered by Misty - Penny's BFF, and they set out to cover their tracks. They meet Joan (mother) and Doug (son) who have a similar problem. Their foursome evolves and includes a few more loving friends over time. (16 chapters)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

KAH-CHING!”

The immediate payout began in my mind. Every supposition I’d had and dismissed over the past three hours returned with a vengeance to the forefront of my mind. They ran past my imaginary eyes and ears like a rapid flashback movie – Zzzzzip! They summed into one inescapable conclusion.

Fuck! Joan and her son Doug were in a romantic relationship ... and it was sexual and erotic.

My comments to her about their interactions that evening were dead on the mark and even understated the actual relationship. It wasn’t that they were ‘almost’ having a romantic relationship. They were. It was deep.

The look Joan shot across the patio to Doug after I’d shared my observations all but confirmed every aspect of what I thought.

Joan’s curse and comment, ‘We were trying to be good’, showed to me that they were also trying to hide the obvious by socializing with others.

I probed, “How long?”

Joan looked down at the ground and softly said, “Almost two years.”

“Love?”

“Oh, yes. But we know we have to change – to allow others in. I’m so sorry. Please don’t say anything to anyone else. This evening was the first time out together in a real social situation. Now, I know, we have to be more careful.”

I reached over and held her hand. “Joan, I like you a lot. I don’t mind sharing you with Doug ... if you don’t mind sharing me with Penny and Misty.”

Her head jerked up, “What? What do you mean?”

“I mean that the girls and I seem to have the same kind of relationship with each other that you have with Doug.”

Joan’s eyes flared. “Sexual?” she whispered. Her eyes pleaded for a positive answer to her one word question.

I nodded. “Yes, and, don’t worry, I would never think of saying anything about the two of you. I expect the same courtesy in return.”

She nodded, “Oh, God, yes. I’ll never say a word to anyone.” Her voice pleaded.

I knew I was taking a huge risk in confessing my interest in the girls to Joan, but at the moment it seemed the right thing to do. I had that ‘if you show me yours, I’ll show you mine’ feeling.

Joan said, “We had a bad experience camping a month or so ago. Someone saw us making love and also pegged us as mother and son. We do look alike. We knew we had to do something...”

I picked up the thread, “You had to do something to hide the truth from the outside world. You needed to be dating a man your age, and Doug needed some teenage girlfriends to prove that all that was going on was a staid and proper mother-son relationship. The same could be said for our father-daughter relationships, except Penny’s best friend got in on the act.”

Joan said, “How open are we going to be with each other. I meant what I said, ‘I like you a lot’. I want to see OUR relationship grow and develop.” She gestured between us with one finger wearing a nervous smile.

“Joan, so do I, but I honestly have to say at this point I don’t want to lose the relationship I have with Penny and Misty.

“Oh, I don’t want to change things with Doug either. God, I am such a bad mother ... such a poor girlfriend.” She looked down and shook her head.

“No, you’re not. I’ve met Doug. He’s an adult – a handsome young man. He knows what he wants, and he wants you. You want him. I think he also wants Penny and Misty.”

Joan said, “Doug and Misty...”

“Have already made love. Penny wants ‘in’ on that action, too.”

“You know?”

“We’re very open with each other. They know that you and I have been intimate. I don’t want to lose that part of our relationship either.”

“Nor do I,” Joan said. She buried her face in her hands. “Have we really fucked this up royally? We were off to such a good start.”

I laughed and moved so I could rub her back, as I sat next to her on the bench. “I don’t think so. Just think a minute. Can we have our cake and eat it too? I’m of a mind that we all can have it all the ways we want. We just need to communicate and not let jealousy get into any of what will happen going forward.”

Joan started to look up and over at me. Her eyes were glassy with tears. “You really think so?”

“Will it upset you that besides making love to you that I want to also make love with Penny and Misty?”

“Not a bit. I probably understand that better than anybody else you’ll ever meet.”

“Well, it doesn’t upset me that you want to make love with me AND your son, so there. Further, I’m not upset that Doug will be making love or whatever you want to call it with Penny and Misty.

“It seems to me that each leg of the triangle or rectangle seems to function well along with all the others. Do you agree? Do you see it that way?”

Joan said, “I told Doug that I didn’t mind him having sex with other females so long as he didn’t forget about me. I wanted him to do that. I told him he had to treat them as special as he treated me.”

“I see that. He’s fun loving, and does care for them. Look at them playing cards across the way. They’re all smiling and laughing. That’s so rewarding to me – to see them happy with each other.”

“Do you think they know what we’re talking about?”

Joan shook her head. “No. They’re engrossed in their card game.”

I laughed, “So, how do you think they’d feel if we started making out.”

Joan got a devilish look on her face. “You have an evil mind ... and I love it. Let’s do it. Let’s even get sexual. They have sex; we have sex; why not flaunt it. Before our revelations, I was starting to get really horny. I need a man ... or two to make love to me.”

“Come sit in my lap,” I suggested to Joan.

She moved into my lap and we started making out. We were both keeping an eye out for what the kids were doing. Five minutes and a lot of deep kisses into our activities, Joan whispered to me, “We’ve been spotted. All their jaws are hanging open.” Her tongue went back in my mouth in a French kiss.

We kissed some more, and I ran my hand inside Joan’s blouse and under her bra. I massaged her breasts back and forth from one to the other, and then sucked on the nipple through the blouse material.

My furtive glance across the patio showed that we were the best show in town. All three teens were mesmerized by what their parents were doing. The card game was obviously forgotten but each teen held a handful of cards in front of them in a frozen state. I found myself thinking of Misty as one of my kids in that thought.

Joan said, “I don’t care if your girls see me topless. You can strip me a bit so you can suck on my boobs.”

I carefully lifted the blouse over Joan’s head and then unlatched the bra with great dispatch. I tossed both of them onto the chair Joan had been in. With her in my lap I now had unfettered access to some of her treasures. I moved my head to her chest and started to suck on and lave on her breasts, obviously raising her sexual temperature. She moaned and held my head to her body.

Joan whispered, “I hope Doug is watching. You’re such a good example of how to treat a woman’s breasts.” We French kissed some more as I rubbed her breasts and nipples, sometimes holding the nipple and pulling it away from her body until it erotically snapped back and away from my fingers. She’d shudder and kiss me harder.

I decided to push the envelope a little with Joan. As we were kissing, I slipped my own t-shirt over my head so our bare skin could rub together. We did a little of that, enjoying and making obvious the erotic skin-on-skin feel of our bodies.

Then as we were kissing, I lowered my hand to her shorts and slowly worked my hand up the inseam of her shorts until I felt her undies. I pulled the gusset aside and got the tips of two fingers into her pussy. She was very accommodating in how she helped, but her shorts and underwear limited us.

Joan was gasping for air as I got on her sexual real estate in the big way. “Oh, fuck. You have my attention.”

I whispered, “Do you think Doug will get jealous?”

“He told me he wouldn’t, but seeing is believing. The three of them are watching our show.”

I said, “I want to make love to you. Should we go inside?”

Joan was quiet for a moment. I could tell she was thinking about my request. She said, “Let’s make love right here. We can use that chaise.”

I smiled, “I’ve made love to Penny on that chaise.”

“Oh, good. This can be a real test of their resolve ... and ours. Please, let’s put on a sex show for them. I am feeling so horny it’s amazing. I don’t care if we’re on national television.”

I fumbled with the belt and zipper on Joan’s shorts, finally getting them open. She hefted up slightly holding onto my shoulders and I slipped them down her legs. She kicked them aside. I had a beautiful and nearly naked, horny adult woman squirming around in my lap.

Now, I could really get my hand and fingers on her pussy. Joan spread her legs and I jerked the gusset of her undies to the side, and then sank two fingers deep into her pussy. As I started to move them about and in and out with my fingers, we kissed some more. I stroked her G-spot. I felt her little proboscis of a clitoris emerge and stroked that until Joan came. She was a little noisy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.