Father-daughter Date Mother-son - Cover

Father-daughter Date Mother-son

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Ava and Doug

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ava and Doug - After falling in love and lust with each other and sharing themselves sexually, Matt (father) and Penny (underage daughter) are discovered by Misty - Penny's BFF, and they set out to cover their tracks. They meet Joan (mother) and Doug (son) who have a similar problem. Their foursome evolves and includes a few more loving friends over time. (16 chapters)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ava Joan Marshall studied her naked body in the full-length mirror in her apartment’s bedroom. ‘Not bad for a thirty-eight-year-old broad’, she thought. She hefted her boobs with both hands, taking a second to rub both thumbs over her already erect nipples. The sensation made her moan and validated the feelings she had that she was hornier than a billy goat in the springtime.

Almost on automatic, she went to her bedside table and opened the drawer. Inside she extracted a large dildo and twisted the top control to turn it on. She took the business end of the device and held it against her wet slit, and then worked the device into her vagina, but in a way so that the upper part of the shaft vibrated against her already stimulated clitoris. That part was called the Rabbit because of its tiny ears that caressed and stimulated her clitoris. She’d been playing with herself in the shower, and now she needed the rest of her release.

Ava sighed as the erotic sensations swept over her body. This was what she wanted ... what she needed. A tiny part of her mind echoed the sentiment that this was an inadequate response compared to the real thing. She wanted a man – a kind, loving, faithful, and devoted man.

She was so worked up that the BOB or battery-operated boyfriend only ran for five minutes before she crested in an orgasm. Her legs closed together around the device and her hand, until the wave of pleasure passed and she could relax. She extracted the device from her vagina and turned it off.

A masculine voice from the doorway said, “You should have called me. I was in my room.”

Ava smiled at her sixteen-year-old son. “It’s not too late. Come and make love to me. I’ve been worked up all day. I always need you. Come and let’s make love.”

Doug quickly stripped away his clothing. Naked he approached his mother’s bed with his hard-on leading the way. “How can I make you happy tonight?” he said.

“Fuck me. Make love to me.”

Doug was well trained. He did the breast play that he knew his mom liked, and then ate her wet pussy for ten minutes; even managing to bring her off again when he used two fingers to excite her G-spot. He’d been carefully educated in the ways to please a woman – one woman in particular, his mother.

The deal was that he was sworn to complete secrecy about their affair. He couldn’t brag to any of his friends, not that he would want to. The disastrous downsides had been explained and emphasized to him: Child Protective Services would quickly remove him from the home, he’d be put in foster care, need to change homes to probably not the best area of town, he’d change schools, and his mother would become a registered sex offender, lose her job, be unemployable in any worthwhile employment, and would likely have to spend some time in jail with a heavy dose of counseling. The state did not take incest with a minor well.

She found it hard to think of Doug as a minor. He was six foot two inches tall, and had a strapping hard body – a hard sexy body that she loved to wrap her legs around, especially as his robust teenage cock penetrated deep into her cunt. Doug had bedroom eyes and a square jaw. He was all sexy man.

Phil Marshall was Ava’s ex-husband. Ex for a reason – cheating, and not just once. He was a chronic abuser of the underlying tenet of their relationship – exclusivity between husband and wife, and adherence to the precepts of monogamy. He had also abused both Ava and Doug, and was a general slob and on the edge of being an alcoholic. He’d been an ‘ex’ for three years, but at least had continued to provide the needed funds for child support.

After a year of being single, Doug had urged his mother to date. She’d been pretty morose and had lost whatever confidence she had in herself and her ability to be a partner of any worth. Finally, with her young son’s help, she put a simple profile together and posted it on a matchmaking website.

She went on a couple of dates, daytime coffees at Starbucks was the usual fare. She struck out ten for ten, and prevailed on Doug to take down her profile.

In its place, she forged a relationship with her son. The devoted mother became the devoted mother, seducer, and lover.

Doug underwent a large change after he experienced sex for the first time. His change was shaded by also realizing that he had truly become the man of the house. He also wanted to become the man his father never was. Cheating hadn’t been his only weakness.

Doug became exceptionally attentive to Ava, his mother. He took over a large chunk of the housework, and attended to her car for her. He quickly learned to fix small things around the house and then the apartment after they moved to smaller quarters. He put more effort into studying and became an ‘A’ student.

More importantly, he learned how to be affectionate to his mom. He learned how to say just the right thing to lighten the day for her, and how to genuinely compliment her on her looks or a new dress or a new recipe. He learned to notice the small things about her that are important to a woman.

He learned the skill of touching her in just the right place, not necessarily in an erotic way. Sometimes, he’d just wrap her in a bear hug and kiss her hello when they both got home at the end of the day. He fell in love with her.

The attentiveness turned on Ava, and one day she just seduced him. Doug had become an adult, and a damned attractive one at that. The sex continued and turned him into an even more appealing adult male. She truly fell in love again – with her son.

When Ava asked him about the girls in high school, he shrugged. “The ones I know are all ... flighty. They’re mostly giggly airheads. I know I should pay attention to one or two of them in a special way, but they make it hard to maintain interest over more than one lunch.” Thus, at school, Doug became everyone’s friend and no girl’s special friend.

After nearly two years of conjugal living, the couple decided to take a small camping vacation over a three-day weekend. Ava had camped as a child with her parents and Doug had done some as a scout before he dropped out of the local troop to tend to the home he and Ava shared.

The couple spent a few weeks planning the trip and accumulating the tent, cookware, sleeping bags, and such that they’d need. On Saturday morning, they left home in a loaded car and headed into the mountains.

With Doug’s help on the Internet, they’d scored a lakeside campsite at a commercial campground that looked comfortable and attractive. There were hiking, kayaks, and swimming available, as well as some other facilities that appealed to both Ava and Doug. By three o’clock, they had their tent set up and their camping adventure had started.

The two cooked a great meal over the grill and then cuddled together leaning against a rock as night fell and they watched the fire they’d started dying away. They were romantic and enjoyed lots of kisses and foreplay.

They made love that night in the tent, and then repeated their passion for each other just to make sure they got it right the first time. After that, they slept nestled together in zipped together sleeping bags. The next day, after hiking in the morning and kayaking in the afternoon, they repeated the meal prep, the cuddling and foreplay, and the lovemaking.

The last morning as they were folding up their camp and preparing to leave an older couple that they’d briefly met earlier strolled by on the forest road meandering by all the camp sites.

The older man came up and helped Doug tie the tent to the roof of their sedan. Ava and the man’s matronly wife stood and watched. After Doug and the man were through, Ava thanked the couple for their help. Doug agreed.

The woman sized up the pair and then blew them out of the water with what she said. “I need ta tell you something ta keep you two outta trouble. I’m not judging, but when you camp, you’re kinda in public, especially when you cuddle and make love with your handsome young son here. You need to be more careful. Someone else might have called the sheriff or somethin’. I dunno, but be careful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.