Father-daughter Date Mother-son - Cover

Father-daughter Date Mother-son

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Acknowledgement

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Acknowledgement - After falling in love and lust with each other and sharing themselves sexually, Matt (father) and Penny (underage daughter) are discovered by Misty - Penny's BFF, and they set out to cover their tracks. They meet Joan (mother) and Doug (son) who have a similar problem. Their foursome evolves and includes a few more loving friends over time. (16 chapters)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Carol laughed her way through dinner, and then stated that this was the first time in her life that she’d ever sat through a meal and been completely naked along with her dinner partners.

We laughed. Penny said, “Maybe when we get old and flabby, we’ll stop with the nudity, but we love it. Besides, Misty and I love to tease our daddy.” Penny got up and came around the table and planted a kiss on my lips. She rubbed her breasts against my shoulder in a blatant display of flirting. As she sat down, she shook her breasts at me. Misty followed suit. I rolled my eyes. They were both incorrigible and sexy to a fault.

After dinner, I scraped down the grill briefly and left the hot coals to take care of the rest. The girls carried all the food indoors to the kitchen. I arrived and headed into the downstairs powder room for a moment. When I came out of the restroom, Carol wasn’t evident.

“Where’d Carol go?”

“Bathroom. You were busy in there, so I sent her up the stairs.”

I brushed off the comment and helped put the leftovers away. I was pleased there was some steak left that I could use for a great lunch the next day – cold grilled steak sandwiches.

Carol reappeared and helped wrap up a few of the other leftovers for the refrigerator. We were finished in record time, as usual with so many helpful hands.

Penny pushed us towards the door to the patio. “Go back out and sit together like you were before dinner. I’ll bring something out for you in a moment.”

I sat and gestured to my lap again. “I like having you in my lap if you don’t mind the suggestive intimacy with us being naked.”

“I actually like it,” Carol said. She sat in my lap after getting a good look at my quiescent cock. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed a few times. We were getting good at French kisses.

Penny appeared with a tray and set it on the table next to us. On the tray were three bottles of liqueurs and two small glasses. She winked at me and then left us alone.

“Care for a brandy?”

“Since I’m being naughty on so many fronts, the answer is yes.” She pointed at the Grand Marnier.

I picked up a glass from the tray and poured the liqueur into it. I said to Carol in a soft voice, “I’m going to kiss you in a minute. Please join me, allow my intimacy.” I took a sip of the liqueur, and moved to her lips. We started to kiss, and I gently thrust my tongue past her lips into her mouth. As she made herself available to me, I jetted the liqueur from my mouth into hers. We could each taste each other and the rich liquid. Our tongues danced in her mouth as we shared the liqueur.

Carol moaned and swooned into my arms. I held her upright. She whispered, “Again.”

I fed her the Grand Marnier again, this time driving my tongue deeper and entering a more robust French kiss with her as the liquid dispersed between our two mouths. She sucked with passion on my tongue, trying to draw me into her body. As we separated, Carol started to pant. The die had been cast; we launched into deep soul kisses with one another.

Carol said, “You’re the sexiest man I’ve ever met. I am so turned on I may jump you at any second.”

I smiled and pecked at her lips, “Don’t let me change your mind. I’d welcome the attack. I was kind of hoping things were moving in that direction.”

“God, every second, I’ve been with you is leading me in this direction. In case you can’t feel it on your lap – I flooded out probably all over your dick, when you did that liquid kiss with me. I’m sure you’re wet.”

“I am and I love it.” I thought a moment and added, “Let me show you how much I love it.”

I had Carol stand and then sit where I’d been. I grabbed a couple of the towels we’d used earlier and tossed them on the patio as padding and then knelt in front of Carol.

I gently spread her legs, putting one of them over each arm of the chair. She allowed me that and I looked at her as I lowered my mouth to her obviously wet slit. Her outer labia were swollen and glistening with her moisture. She was turned on. She had flooded and was wet everywhere.

I made a swipe from her ass all the way through her slit, up and over her clit. I kissed her mons, and then, since she was sitting forward watching me, I sucked on each of her breasts before kissing her.

I immediately returned to her pussy and started a more serious effort at eating Miss Prentiss to orgasm. It didn’t even take five minutes before her legs slammed shut around my ears, she moaned loudly, and came. She flooded more girly fluid into her private area, too. I practically inhaled her musky fluids.

As she floated down, she continued. “Oh, God, Matt. You are already a sexual superhero in my book ... but ... if you insist I’d like more of that.” I did kind of insist, and brought her to two more orgasms.

I said, “May I make love to you?”

Carol nodded her head and made to stand. “Please.” I led her only a few feet away to a wide chaise. We both lay down, and I let my hands and fingers start to wander through the space that my tongue and lips had teased in the past half hour. Carol kept gasping and saying either “Oh, God” or “Oh, Yes”.

We both kind of knew when the time was right. I moved between her legs, she pulled them back, I carefully penetrated her, and we were making love. We both stretched out the interlude, taking short breathers while remaining coupled. We changed positions several times, but never uncoupled. Carol was beautiful and I was appreciating her to the limit.

Eventually, we timed our climaxes together. I filled up Carol’s snug little pussy with my man juice. I’d never asked about an STD test or whether she was on birth control. My bad. I said something, and she validated my thinking, that she was good on all counts. We’d both let the moment carry us away.

As we came up for air and I moved off of Carol, there was some brief applause from the patio shadows. My head and Carol’s snapped in that direction

Penny, Misty, Joan, and Doug were all sitting there watching us, and had apparently been there for much of my lovemaking with Carol. Misty was sitting in Penny’s lap, and they’d obviously also been making out.

Penny said, “You two were beautiful together. THAT’s hard to top.”

Carol said, “It’s so dark, but I am blushing up a very red color. How long were you all there?”

Doug volunteered, “Twenty minutes. Penny and Misty were already here. Joan and I just came and joined them. We were very quiet so we didn’t disturb you. Penny had turned off most of the lights in the house, so we knew something was up. We tiptoed in and guess what we found?” He laughed.

“Oh, God. You watched us make love.”

“Oh, we’ve seen him in action many times. Of course, I’ve seen him with my mother, too.”

Carol buried her head in my shoulder and I rubbed her back in a soothing manner. I spoke softly, “I tried to tell you that things in this household and around the people in it are non-conventional and don’t follow the memes of the outside world – for instance, that sex is a private endeavor.”

Carol sighed, “Well, it’s too late for recriminations, so I guess I better get used to this if I’m going to hang out here ... as I was invited to do and as I plan to do. You guys are really fun. Kinky, but fun.”

Carol and I both sat up. I hinted to her that we could clean up a little by going in the pool. She agreed, so we rose and walked down the steps and took a romantic swim. Several times, I caught her and we shared a hot kiss.

As we came out of the pool, and sat down, we could look into the kitchen and see Joan and the three teens. Carol was in my lap again, except this time my cock was deep in her vagina. Joan and the teens were all naked and talking, but then Doug went to his mother and planted a really solid kiss on her. His hand cupped her breast and stroked around the nipple as they both got into it. The kiss could only be interpreted one way; it had little to do with a traditional mother-son relationship. Joan kissed back, too. Penny and Misty watched, and then they too gave Joan and Doug some hot kisses. Doug fingered both of the other teens. They talked some more and then left the room, apparently heading upstairs. All four of them were naked.

Carol watched with great interest. She then turned to me and said, “You guys ALL have sex together don’t you. You all love each other and you express it through your sexuality.”

I tried not to react. I didn’t want to upset Carol or lose the connection I’d just cultivated with her all afternoon. I answered her question with my own, “What makes you say that?”

“My list keeps getting longer the longer I hang around here. Not in any order, there were all those kisses we just watched. People’s hands were touching sexual body parts, and those kisses were really significant. Then there was the nudity and teasing that went on all day since I arrived. Penny was especially trying to get you to react to her. That was some really heavy flirting by her – and Misty, too. You deserve as Oscar for not reacting more than you did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.