The Legion - Cover

The Legion

Copyright© 2020 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a follow-up to the Trilogy of "Don't Sleep on the Subway" and we can follow our time traveling hero as he starts a new trip back this time to the period at the close of World War I when the Czechoslovakian Legion entered the war on the side of the Czar against the Germans and the Austrian Hungarians that were their devoted enemy. The war ends quickly with Russia's withdrawal and the Legion is now isolated thousands of kilometers away from home. This story is about their Saga.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   War   Time Travel   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

(End of the line in Vladivostok

Early the next morning, I bought a great cup of coffee at a shop that brewed Seattle’s Best coffee which is 100% Arabica and just as good if not better than the much pricier Starbucks. The girl behind the counter must have memorized my face now because she had my order waiting for me with my name on the cup when I got to the head of the line.

That impressed me to the point that I took a second look at her sleek rear end in the tight pants and her almost see-thru blouse that left nothing to the imagination. It was another lesson for me that one shouldn’t be focused on the face only. Personality and what’s under the hood is just as important.

Her nametag said “Elaine” and I have to admit I loved that retro name. My very first girlfriend had been a little vixen called Elaine Lynch and she had dumped my ass after a year of dating to the tune of “You’re too sexually immature for me.” I guess that was a turning point in my life because after that I made certain I never let a female go more than two dates with asking her to spread her legs for us to get better acquainted. I knew that I did not to ever be accused of that fault ever again. I found that about two out of every three girls accepted my terms although a few of them had their own counteroffer of anal sex only or with a firm rule about condom use for safe sex. I usually left the door open to the other third of the potential bed partners and discovered about half of them changed their mind within a week.

I had pretty much stayed away from “Elaines” after that traumatic experience but I was willing to make an exception in this girl’s case because she had an enchanting heart-shaped ass and a certain way of flicking her tongue out to lick the corner of her mouth that absolutely turned me on to a semi hard-on in a matter of seconds. I gave her my card that had all my contact points on it and figured I would let her make the first move because I have been known to misread a situation due to my fixation on thinking with my cock instead of my brain in most of my social interaction agenda.

On the other hand my relationship with Trudy from Sacramento was probably due to my opposite end of the spectrum in former relationships with a girl called Trudy that was a good friend of my older sister. They both went to dancing classes together and I would often see them wrestling on the floor with all their limbs intertwined and their slender torsos in the leotards never failed to give me a fabulous erection that made my trousers stick out a mile in front. I noticed that Trudy seemed fascinated by my hardness and my sister was just downright embarrassed. One thing led to another and I cornered them in the closet playing a game and pushed Trudy’s leotard to the side and gave it to her doggy style long before that position was fully appreciated by the younger generation. My sister pretended like there was nothing going on because it was pretty dark but the scent of our sex filled the air and we could all hear Trudy panting in heat as I humped her pretty bottom with eager enthusiasm.

After that, the three of us would accept the circumstances and the sight of Trudy and I doing it like jackrabbits didn’t seem to bother my sister any longer because she certainly was not a nun when it came to sex.

It was a swell day outside and for once the streets were sparkling clean after the automatic street sweepers and the wash trucks made their circuits of the downtown area below Central Park.

I walked over to the New York City Public Library carrying my hot coffee in one hand.

Unlike most of the other pedestrians that were scurrying hither and yon like characters in a Charles Dickens novel intent of getting to their destination on time, I strolled along just trying to keep out of everyone’s way and not wanting to get knocked over. I was in no hurry because there were still ten minutes before the library opened and they were like Nazis about not opening a second too soon because they were on an hourly wage and not a salary.

I stood there for a moment looking up at the students sitting on the steps in front of the impressive structure. Right in front of me, there were three young girls in their teens that were sitting with their legs stretched out in front of them. It was like a pervert’s wet dream because they were all displaying their skimpy undies like a peep show in a sex shop. For a moment I wanted to go over and warn them about their obscene demonstration to the general public but then I realized they had to be aware of their failure to cover up their goodies and deep down inside they wanted to “show the goods” to anyone interested because it drove away the boredom of an unexciting life.

I wondered how long they had been doing this sort of thing and in all honesty I was impressed by their spirit and daring because it was the sort of thing that most young girls liked to think they were much too nice to do as innocent young girls.

I guess that the bottom line was that in reality most young girls liked the tingle and the buzz they got from accidently displaying some of their secret places and in the city the closeness of riding the buses and the subway trains meant that they could also be subjected to the temptation of physical touch as well without any need for interaction on a social level with the nasty men that used their bodies for their pleasure. It had always seemed to me to be that was the real reason why females loved dancing up close and personal even with stranger because it was quite satisfying to have touch, scent and sight of opposite sex flesh in close physical proximity. In some cases, such females considered it even better than actual sex because they could always retain the pretense of innocence without commitment to any agenda or entanglement.

It was necessary for me to keep my eyes averted to avoid arousal and when the doors finally opened, I entered and headed immediately to the section that housed the historical data I wanted to fill in my lack of knowledge about the Czechoslovakian Legion and the saga of their adventures at the end of World War I as they made their way around the world to return to their native land.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.