A Foot Fetishist in the Family - Cover

A Foot Fetishist in the Family

by TC Niagara

Copyright© 2020 by TC Niagara

Incest Story: The eldest in the family, a young son and brother, teases his sister by constantly looking at her feet as he has a female foot fetish, but gets more than he bargained for when she makes her brother lick and suck her feet and also, his own mother gets into the act when she catches them, making the eldest male service her as well to be fair.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   .

Natalie was laying on her bed feeling pretty downcast. She was also sighing while feeling this way. She simply laid on her left side as she was looking at the pale blue wall in her bedroom.

Her mother, Lena, saw Natalie’s downcast expression on her face as she walked into her room to check on her.

“What’s wrong, Natalie?” Lena wondered. “Why are you feeling so sad?”

“Oh mom,” Natlie answered. “It’s my big brother, Jeffrey.”

“What about Jeffrey?” Lena wondered again. “Is he the one making you feel sad?”

“Yes mom,” Natalie answered. “He keeps looking at my feet all of the time, but when I try to place them on his face, he simply pushes them away like he isn’t interested. He just looks at them, but pushes them away from me when I try to get hom to sniff them.”

“Oh I see,” Lena replied. “Your big brother has a female foot fetish. He is simply teasing you by staring at them, but when you try to tantalize him with them, he simply pushes them away.”

“Exactly mom,” Natalie said. “What can I do to stop him from doiing this to me? Do you have any ideas?”

“Not offhand, my little girl,” Lena answered. “But I will think of something. I can talk to him and see if it will do any good to do so. I can’t guarantee nor promise anything, but I will try.”

“Thanks mom,” Natalie replied feeling a little bit better. “I hope that you can do something to wake him up. I just want hom to stop teasing me by looking at my feet and pushing them away when I want him to admire them and give them the love they truly deserve.”

The next day, Lena and Jeffrey were putting the dinner dishes away after they cleaned them.

“Jeffrey,” Lena began. “I want to talk to you about something.”

“What mom?” Jeffrey asked. “Did I do something wrong?”

Yes Jeffrey, you did,” Lena answered. “You’ve been teasing your sister a lot lately in regards to you looking at her feet.”

“What do you mean, mom?” Jeffrey wondered. “I never tease Natalie in anything.”

“Yes you have, Jeffrey,” Lean replied. “You have been looking at her feet an awful lot lately. You simply tease her by looking at them and when she places them in your face expecting you to do something with them, you simply push them away.”

“No I don’t, mom,” Jeffrey lied in desperation. “She is simply my sister. Why would I do that?”

“Don’t give me that, Jeffrey!” Lena responded a little angrily. “You are simply a young man with the same lustful desires that many young men like you have! If you have a female foot fetish, there is nothing wrong with that, but trying to hide behind that is inexcusable and wrong. My advice to you is don’t do it again. Okay Jeffrey. Natalie is your sister and it is inappropriate for you to even stare or even think of her feet or anything about her. Do you understand?”

“Yes mom,” Jeffrey answered a little regretfully and ashamed. “I won’t do it again.”

“You better not,” Lena said.

A few nights later, when Lena was out with a few friends, Jeffrey was laying down on the sofa watching TV while his sister Natalie was in a recliner watching alongside him. They were watching an old movie. They were both feeling relaxed and were enjoying what they were watching.

However, Jeffrey didn’t heed what his mother told him a few days earlier. He began to look at his sister’s feet yet again. He couldn’t resist seeing them the way they looked. She had red sapphire toenail polish on them, which Jeffrey felt made her feet look really sexy and beautiful. He couldn’t stop looking at them as he thought they were very sexy looking to him.

Natalie knew that he was looking at her feet again. As always, she craved shoving them in his face to make him sniff them and give them the love she felt they needed, but this time, she was determined to make him do what she wanted him to do with them.

Natalie got up off of the chair and walked over to the sofa and laid down at the opposite side of it. She placed her feet onto his face, but when Jeffrey tried to push them away, she simply placed them back at his face again, which indicated that she wasn’t going to let him do this again.

“Okay Jeffrey!” Natalie aggressively, but calmly, exclaimed. “I want you to smell my feet and also, I want you to lick them and suck my toes! You have been looking at them constantly and I want you to give my feet their due right now!”

“C’mon Natalie,” Jeffrey pleaded. “Please don’t do this to me.”

“Don’t you c’mon me, big brother!” she answered. “Give my feet their due or I’ll tell mom again on you if you don’t! You’ve been looking at them a lot and I don’t like anyone that teases me! Do it now, or else, mom will know again!”

Jeffrey now knew that he was trapped in a corner as to what he should do. He slowly inhaled the odor of his sister’s feet and his heart started beating faster. He inhaled the odor again and this time, his own cock was starting to get hard. Jeffrey slowly started to lick the soles of Natalie’s feet and found that her feet were immensely sweaty. He continued licking her soles earnestly and as he did, Natalie grinned very wickedly because she finally got him to give her feet the due she had wanted him to do with them. For her, this was her punishment to him for teasing her all this time, but for Jeffrey, he simply indulged in his punishment and enjoyed every bit of it not paying any mind to thi sbeing punishment, but giving his kid sister’s feet the loving that was due,.

“Yes big brother! Yes!” Natalie exclaimed excitedly and wildly. “Do it Jeffrey! Lick my feet! Lick them good! Clean the sweat off of them like a good boy! Lick my feet, Jeffrey! Lick them! Lick them! Lick them!”

Jeffrey continued to indulge in his licking of his sister’s feet. He was loving the taste of her feminine sweat and his heart was beating rapidly. His own cock was also starting to throb very violently as he continued licking his sister’s sweaty and smelly soles with all of the enthusiasm he had.

Natalie placed her toes on Jeffrey’s mouth and used them to try and pry his mouth open with them.

“C’mon Jeffrey,” Natalie said teasingly. “Open your mouth and suck my toes. C’mon big brother. Open that mouth and put my toes in it.”

Jeffrey opened his mouth and Natalie placed her toes in it. Jeffrey slowly started sucking on her toes, but started sucking them more enthusiastically after about a minute. Jeffrey savored the taste of his sister’s sweat on her toes and also, as he sucked, he also stabbed his tongue in between her toes to get even more of her feminine sweat.

“Yeah Jeffrey!” Natalie exclaimed. “Suck my toes, big brother! You’re sucking them real good! Suck ‘em, Jeffrey! Suck ‘em!”

Jeffrey contined sucking on her toes even more earnestly. He was now loving the indulging that he was doing on his younger sister’s feet. His heart was beating even more rapidly, which also made his cock get harder and throbbed even more violently than before.

Natalie saw the bulge in her brother’s jeans and got turned on by it. She proceeded to open up Jeffrey’s jeans. Upon pulling them back, alongside his underpants, she was shocked to see that Jeffrey’s cock was very big when it was fully hard, which not only turned her on even more, but also, gave her a very lust filled idea that made her grin very wickedly.

Withdrawing her feet from Jeffrey’s face, she wrapped her feet around his hard cock. She proceeded to give him a foot job with her bare feet. Jeffrey looked on in amazement as his own kid sister jacked his won cock with her bare feet.

“WOW SIS!!” Jeffrey exclaimed loudly and wildly. “That feels so good!! Yeah Natalie!! Keep jacking my cock!! It feels so wonderful!!”

Natalie continued to jack her big brother’s cock using her bare feet. She also felt that having his cock between her feet was making her feel good as well. Tee good feelings that she was getting, and her brother’s enjoyment of it, was all the motivation that she needed to keep it up.

“I love what you’re doing to my cock, Natalie!!” Jeffrey excitedly exclaimed. “I never thought I would get something like this from any chick, especially from you, my own kid sister!!”

“I know you love it, big brother!” Natalie exclaimed teasingly. “I also love it as your cock feels so fucking good between my bare feet!! It feels so fucking amazing and good!!”

Natalie was now jacking her brother’s stiff prick with her feet with even more enthusiasm than ever. She saw a bright smile on his face and that only increased her enthusiasm and pleasure. She was now jacking her brother’s cock with everything she had and Jeffrey was loving every minute of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.