Dutiful Desi Daughter - Cover

Dutiful Desi Daughter

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Homely young woman does her duty and makes the best of it.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Sharing   Indian Female   Indian Erotica   .

Aadhya bent over the table and pulled up her sari, exposing her ample buttocks. With her legs spread slightly, the man behind her easily slid his lingam into her wet yoni and began thrusting. She bit her tongue to suppress her moans. It always felt good even if she didn’t have any special feelings for the person invading her.

Very soon she felt the hot flooding of male seed and the shaft withdrew and its owner walked away without a word. Her hand sought her pleasure button and rubbed the fresh cream on it until the pleasure came. Then she wiped the dripping with the cloth she carried for just such a need. It might not be long before another hard male organ would want to release in her.

They only had entry to her female portal from behind, like animals did it. She would also present her yoni on her knees with her ass in the air, her hair-framed opening visible for their penetration.

That was her duty as the stepdaughter in a family of four boys and several male cousins who lived nearby. Her widowed mother had been so pleased to remarry that she hadn’t cared what happened to her teenaged daughter. The homely and chunkily built girl would likely not attract any suitors and would be a burden to her mother for many years. The fact that her husband more often unloaded his lingam in her daughter than inside her was actually a relief since the mother didn’t care much for sex anyway.

With birth control available at the government clinic, Aadhya didn’t too much mind the carnal attention she was require to accept. It was better than none and only one of her stepbrothers was more than a “minute-man”. He also talked to her like a person. Not only was he the nicest, but probably the smartest and had the biggest lingam. Manan was a year younger than her but that mattered not.

She preferred that he come to her tiny bedchamber after all the others were asleep, something that was often aided by their releases between her legs just before they retired. She cleaned out her yoni as best she could in anticipation of her best visitor and he never made mention as he entered her and spent considerable time enjoying not only her inner parts but also the rest of her body, pleasuring her breasts and rubbing other sensitive parts of her. He was the only one she took face-to-face, or in her mouth, and he would pleasure her yoni with his tongue and lips.

“You are so nice to me,” she would murmur after reaching a pleasure peak. “Why are you so different than the other men of this family?”

One night after he had pleasured her he was lying on top of her and his lingam was slowly shrinking. She very much liked that he did not just pull out and leave. The closeness was soothing. That is when she realized why they had such a strong bond.

Manan was small in stature and not very outgoing. His brothers were not kind to him, often ridiculing and forcing him to do the shitty tasks. The two of them badly needed the acceptance and affection that they got from each other. The good sex they shared was a bonus that both appreciated.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.