Taking Them All On - Cover

Taking Them All On

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Hot girlfriend has a sex feast on her birthday. She got lots of hard men for a gift followed by one she didn't expect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   .

Mindy was so excited! The slightest thought of a firm male organ produced a warm wet feeling at her Y. It was very frequently that way as she eagerly awaited her upcoming birthday. The closer it got the more she banged her boyfriend since he’d promised to make it extra special. Besides enjoying his pecker pumping as she always did, she had an ulterior motive. She wanted to be sure that her pussy could handle the multiple gifts that she was expecting.

It was her 30th birthday and she’d been dating Brian for almost 3 years. He was a great match for her because he was imaginative and open-minded. Both of them had been sexually active for a long time and were not dating exclusively when they first started screwing each other. After while they realized how well they connected and their other bed-buddies faded away.

So what was this birthday present? During their many fantasy fucks Mindy had talked about doing it with two guys at the same time. Sure, she had two guys the same day many times but not working as a team. When Brian had asked her what she wanted, she told him and he said he would arrange it. “What a great guy!” she thought.

When she pressed him for details he said that was the surprise part of the present and she would just have to wait to see. As already mentioned, she was fucking up a storm in eager anticipation. When Brian was sucking on her tits she cooed, “You make them feel so good, baby. I wonder if two mouths will be twice as good? They’re not very big so that’s why I’ve always focused on my pussy. I figured out a long time ago that the only reason guys get hard-ons is to fill up a good pussy. Everybody that stuck theirs in mine has told me how good it is and I’m ready to feel your big one enjoying a visit right now.”

When his good-sized shaft was rubbing in her vagina, building her arousal, she would blurt out things like, “Damn it’s good to be full of cock. When I’m not full I miss it. I think I’ve enjoyed every one that’s been in there. Keep me full, baby. You last real good but you wear out before I do. I wonder how long I can fuck before I wear out?” When he shot his baby makers up inside her, she would groan, “Sperm me, honey, sperm me. I want billions in there!”

Brian was doing this as much for his own curiosity as for her pleasure. He’d seen porn flicks that showed a woman taking on an awful lot of dick but he wondered if that was real or not. He’d find out because he knew firsthand that Mindy was really hot stuff. It was gonna be fun!

Toby, Brian’s best friend, joined them at a restaurant for a nice dinner. That’s just what Mindy expected since she’d fooled around with him a bit when they got real drunk together watching a movie at their place. She fondled his pecker and knew it was nice sized and uncircumcised, something she hadn’t experienced very often. Brian had taken a room in a high-rise hotel at the top floor looking out over the city. It had a Jacuzzi and all of them were soon sipping champagne soaking in the hot water.

Mindy had a hard one in each hand and there was frequently a mouth or hand on each tent and awful same simultaneously as she had always wanted. There was a knock on the door and Brian told her to answer it naked and dripping, “That’s going to be Matt. He’s a semi-professional videographer and is going to record the action so you can review your birthday present over and over.” When Mindy asked if he was going to fuck her too, Brian answered, “I’m sure he’d love to but that’s up to you. He’d probably be happy watching the fun and getting a blow job.”

Matt was around 50 but trim and nice looking with a neatly manicured beard. He was carrying a case with his video equipment which he set down and accepted a glass of champagne from the naked and dripping Mindy. It didn’t take him long to join them in the Jacuzzi and Mindy noticed that he had a shorter but thicker love tool than the ones she had her hands on.

Now that everyone was here, folks dried off and Brian whispered in Mindy’s ear. She headed for the bathroom for little bit and returned with a bottle of olive oil. As soon as Matt got his video equipment set up the fun began, putting Mindy on her back, Brian got between her thighs and ate her for a bit then moved up and shoved his dick in. He commented to the onlookers, “I’m just getting her ready for more.”

After about 10 thrusts, he pulled out and told Toby to get on the bed. Next he ordered Mindy to sit on his friend which she wasted no time in doing. Her firm tits were in Toby’s face so he kneaded and sucked them a bit until Brian asked her to lie down on Toby’s chest. With the bottle of olive oil, he lubricated her ass and his erection. Mindy had it up her butt a few times but never with Brian who was a bit more endowed than any of her previous anal fuckers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.