Who's Going to Know? - Cover

Who's Going to Know?

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Incest Sex Story: Time and circumstances set the stage for a dependent widowed mother to finally have her mature for his age son's root buried in her bush. She says, "We can't." He says, "Who's going to know?" "Nobody, I guess but don't ever tell anyone I let you."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Cream Pie   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   .

(Started 6/27/20 ... Finished 6/29/20)

My name is Eric Wolfe and I’m the only child to my mom, who’s been a widow for the last four years. She’s a nice person and a very attractive woman but is on the timid side ... not at all forceful, where I’m now the strong and dominant one in our two-person family.

My dad was one of four people who were killed in a senseless shooting at the city’s biggest mall. We never found out why he was there but the fact that he was changed everything for us. Luckily, there was mortgage insurance on our home. Plus, he had a large life insurance policy in addition to another very substantial one that was a perk that came with his executive position. Even the two cars, our boat and motor home loans were paid off. There was even a quarter million-dollar policy to cover my college education.

I was 13 when Dad was killed so I’m 17 now and have just graduated from high school. I’m interested in everything, so I haven’t focused on deciding on a career. In our circumstances, I can take my time because there’s no pressure on me to choose one. For now, Mom needs me more than I need to make a career choice.

One of the things that I started doing a couple of years ago, while Mom and I are alone in the house and she’s acting so unsure of herself, is to wrap my around her and hug her ... nuzzle into her neck and teasingly tell her how sexy she is. Often, just as she’s passing by with an armload of laundry, I reach over and give her a firm pat on one of her prominent butt cheeks. And when she gives me that shocked and offended look, I laugh, wiggle my eyebrows and say “Sexy woman ... It’s your fault for teasing me. Every time your wiggle wiggles like that, I just can’t resist you.”.

There’s no doubt that she’s accepted it and likes the attention I give her because, a couple of times, she just grinned and said, “Don’t ever do that when there’s somebody around who can see it.”

I grinned back at her and said, “OK ... I’ll be sure to only do it when no one else can see it. How about if I put a sign out front that says: ‘Nobody’s Home’? That way, I can spend a lot more time doing it? Those sexy bunns are spectacular ... Firm, too. They definitely deserve more of my attention. I think I should be caressing them, instead of just patting them.” I walked away giving her my patented Wolfe howl.

She started laughing and said, “Oh, you. What am I going to do with you?


It happened slowly but she’s now totally relaxed around me and generally happier ... more like she was before Dad died. Her overall attitude has improved. More and more I can see and feel her depending on me to take charge ... Instead of just making the decision about something, she gives me the details and asks me to let her know what I think we should do about it. It builds my confidence and lets us both see that I have good judgement, which gives me more self-confidence. I see her standing aside and letting me take charge.

Something that surprised me first happened about two months ago. Mom and I were sitting on the short couch ... what she calls the Love seat ... watching a Netflix movie when she leaned into my shoulder, sighed, and said, I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you, Eric. You’re like 17 going on 30. You don’t do stupid stuff, you come home for dinner and stay to keep me company...”

I put my arm around her and hugged her for a few seconds before letting my hand slide down to her ass. “I have to protect my valuable property, Mom.”

Lightly caressing the cheek of her ass, I continued, “I told you that this spectacular butt is special and I’m never leaving it unguarded.” I continued caressing her ass, as we watched the movie, and she snuggled into me, slightly lifting her cheek to let my fingers under it.

That’s when the light went on in my brain that it might be possible for us to be naked with me between her legs. Three or four nights later, she was wearing a thin nightie when I put my arm around her and rested my hand on its new home. From then on, she always wore something delicate and sat as close to me as possible.

For the next three weeks I masturbated at least twice a day to thoughts of fucking her.


I’d been woken by a loud clap of thunder. It was as if someone was arcwelding outside my window. The rapid-fire lightning flashes made it brighter than full daylight outside. Several of the lightning strikes were so close that the sound of thunder was sharp and immediate. From the explosive sound that accompanied the lightning’s sharp crack, I knew that some neighborhood trees had been hit. Rain was pounding down onto the roof of the house and against the windows because of the wind. My alarm said that it was 3:30 in the morning. I flipped on my night light and went to my bathroom to pee, brushed my teeth and gargled. When I was finished, I killed the bathroom light and then decided to go check and see if Mom was awake. It was about three hours earlier than we normally got up but I was awake and the storm was a loud one so I was pretty sure that she’d been woken, too.

I don’t know why I did what I did but, instead of knocking, I just reached for her door handle and opened the door. There, about eight feet away from me, halfway between her bathroom and her bed, was my stark-naked mom. She shrieked, stopped walking and just stood there looking at me from panic-stricken eyes.

My eyes went to the thick dark brown bush on her pussy and all my blood rushed to my already semi-hard morning wood. All I was wearing was a loose pair of sleeping-shorts. I closed her bedroom door and was right behind her as she clambered onto her bed. She was still on her hands and knees when I caught up with her so I had hold of her hips, pulling her pussy back against the already thick and rapidly hardening penis that was destined to penetrate it...

She squeaked, “No! Eric, we can’t.”

My voice was thick with lust and emotion as I quickly answered, “Yes, we can, Mom. And, after we do, who’s going to know that we did? You’re never going to tell anybody and neither will I so we can do it anytime ... as often and for as long as we want.”

She was struggling to get free of my grip on her as I pushed, pulled and twisted her hips, which turned her over onto her back. A split second later, I’d whipped my sleeping-shorts off and the head of my 8 ½” erection was about two inches from her pink slit and its bright red pussy opening. As she reached for my chest to hold me back, I deflected her hands, grabbed her shoulders and thrust forward. The head of my cock found her opening and penetrated her. She grunted, yelled and bucked but she was still damp from whatever she’d used to wipe herself, after peeing, so she had at least four inches inside of her. My arms were under her knees and over her shoulders so she couldn’t turn away or back off of my cock. I quickly shifted forward, pulled part of my cock out of her and then buried its entire length inside of her. She let out another loud grunt “UHHHH” as I bottomed out in her. I felt my pelvis pressed firmly against hers and I let go of her legs, fell forward into her arms and slowly began fucking her.

“Oh, Eric ... stroke-stroke-stoke ... she breathed... “We’re not supposed to do this.” ... stroke-stroke-stoke ... That’s what she said but her pussy had juiced up like crazy. I was sliding in and out of her with long, full strokes ... the head just barely missing coming out of her before I slid it back up into her.

“Maybe not but we’re doing it anyway, aren’t we, Mom? Does it feel good to you, too?”

“Oh, God, Eric. It feels fantastic but that’s not the point.” she whined. “You’re my son and I’m your mother. We’re committing incest by having sex with each other.”

I noticed that her ass had started moving in sync with me ... her pussy coming up to take my cock to the hilt on each thrust. Nuzzling into her neck, like I know makes her whine for me to stop, I silently fucked her for another thirty to forty seconds and then asked, “Do you want to stop having sex with me, Mom, or do you want me to keep fucking you?

By then, her ass was in full swing and she breathed her answer into my ear, “Fuck me, Eric. Give it to me good ... just like you’re doing. I need this so bad. I can’t believe how good your cock feels inside of me. Now I wish you’d come in here a couple of years ago and made me do this.

“I wish I had, too, Mom. I was born to fuck you and we’re going to do it for the rest of our lives.”

“Just promise me that you’ll never say anything about us doing this to any of your friends.”

“Mom, we’re going to fuck each other a million times and we can’t do that if we’re in jail, can we?”

“God!! I love what your cock is doing inside of me. I almost feel like I’m going to have an orgasm while you’re fucking me. That’s never happened in my life.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.