Cinderella: a Foot Fetish Story - Cover

Cinderella: a Foot Fetish Story

by TC Niagara

Copyright© 2020 by TC Niagara

Fan Fiction Story: Prince Charming, the husband of Cinderella, loves the sight of her feet and doesn't care what anyone else says because he loves her gorgeous feet and loves to service her at her feet daily.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Royalty   .

I’m Prince Charming. I’m the husband and prince of the most gorgeous lady in the kingdom. She is Cinderella.

I feel like the luckiest man in the kingdom. I have the most beautiful woman in the kingdom as my princess as I won her after we danced at the royal ball, but when the clock struck midnight and she ran away unannounced and unexpectedly, I had to search the entire kingdom looking for her as she lost her clear glass slipper where the royal ball was held.

It took me weeks to search the kingdom to find this lovely lady. None of the other lovely ladies in the kingdom had feet small enough to fit into this clear glass slipper. I also thought that maybe it was all a dream and that the dance I had with her and the feelings of love I had for her were also just a dream.

It took a long time, but when I came upon a small run-down sort of small house, I felt that it wouldn’t hurt to see if any of the ladies’ feet there would be able to fit in this glass slipper I was carrying around looking for that lady. It was also the last house I would visit, so I felt I had really nothing to lose.

Once I entered, I qas greeted by three very unattractive ladies whose feet were too big for this glass slipper, although two of them tried to squeeze their big feet into it and not only that, their feet were so awful looking and ugly.

However, I managed to see one young lady, dressed in an apron, loose shirt and a bandana on her head, coming down the stairs. She sat down on a chair in the kitchen and I placed the slipper on her foot and it fit perfectly. Not only that, I saw that she had the most gorgeous feet of anyone in the kingdom. Deep down, I am a lover and avid admirer of female feet and her feet were gorgeous looking and also, the smallest of all the other ladies in the kingdom. Also, I love it when the feet of ladies are really smelly and stinky as that means that they are tinged with sweat all over them.

She told me her name was Cinderella and when I found that the slipper fit her foot perfectly, I now saw that this was the lady I was looking for and soon, we were married and traveled off on our honeymoon in a silver coach pulled by six white horses. She looked so beautiful dressed in her wedding gown and she thought I looked handsome in my royal tuxedo. The coach traveled off and we were on our way to our honeymoon and the rest of our lives together.

While we were traveling in the coach. I asked Cinderella to place her feet on my lap, which she did. I proceeded to remove her shoes, which were bright hot pink colored high heels, and saw that she was wearning no socks nor stockings, which I enjoyed seeing. Plus, her toenails were also painted with hot pink nail polish, which them look even more gorgeous. I proceeded to lift up both of her feet and sniffed them and I smelled a little stink on it, which made my heart beat rapidly. Inhaling again made my whole body go crazy.

“Darling,” Cinderella said surprised. “What are you doing with my feet, my love?”

“My princess,” I answered. “You have the most gorgeous feet of any lady in the kingdom. I happen to be a prince who loves and enjoys a very beautiful pair of ladies’ feet and yours are no exception, my princess.”

“Why?” she asked curiously. “Why do you enjoy them so much? Why, also, are you smelling them? Do you like the way they smell?”

“Of course, my love,” I answered. “I love the stinky smell they have. I bet they are tinged with your sweat I am going to lick them and clean the sweat off of them.”.

I proceeded to lick her soles and were they salty to the taste. They were majorly sweat tinged and they also smelled stinky, which to a female foot loving boy like me, is more like a wonderful fragrance rather than an odor. The smell of her feet really aroused me as I continued to lick her soles.

The more I licked, the more salty the taste. I wanted to make sure to lick up everywhere on her soles to make sure all of the sweat on them was cleaned off.

Cinderella started giggling because the feeling of my tongue licking her feet was tickling her wonderfully. Though she was not to happy about this at first, I now saw that she was enjoying it. Her giggling happily as my tongue made her feel like she was being tickled by me as I licked and licked. The more I licked, the more tasty her sweat tinged feet got.

I then started to suck on her toes and I tasted even more sweat on them. I also licked in between her toes, which really tasted salty. I continued to suck and suck on her toes and deeply inhaling the smell of her feet. My own cock got even harder and was throbbing very violently. The stiffness of my own prick was really starting to get painful, but I simply ignored the painful feeling and continued to service my little Cinderella at her gorgeous feet.

When Cinderella saw the bulge in my royal slacks. she wanted me to release my cock from its bounds, which I did and when she saw it, she was amazed at how hard it was and how it was throbbing very violently. Cinderella then asked me to put her feet down on my lap and when I did, she proceeded to give me a foot-job with her gorgeous feet and boy, her stroking my own stiff prick with her feet felt really good. She was very enthusiastically stroking my own hard cock with all of her might. As I looked to see her face, she was smiling very brightly and I could tell that she was enjoying this.

However, I told her that I wanted her to slow down because I was going to screw her later on and didn’t want my own load of cum to shoot out just yet,

She then stopped and laid down on the floor of the coach and said very passionately; “Drop that cock iin my cunt right now and fuck me. I need that stiff prick in my pussy right now.”

I pulled down my royal slacks and she lifted up her dress to reveal her hot cunt. The best thing was that she wasn’t wearing any panties and that was a big turn on for me. I then inserted my cock into her and I began to fuck her intensely. I was hoping that all of the years of training that I had in screwing ladies was going to come in handy as before I married Cinderella, I screwed a lot of ladies in the kingdom as my father wanted me to be trained in the same way that he was trained before he married my mother. Not only that, her cherry was easy to get through and she did give out a short, but soft, gasp, as my cock went even further into her.

“Oh baby!” Cinderella exclaimed passionately. “Fuck me, my handsome prince! Fuck me, baby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

I cominued to screw Cinderella with al of the energy and enthusiasm that I had. My own cock continued to get even harder and throb even more violently as I did so. Cinderella felt this all over body as I continued to screw her and I saw that by her bright smile, she was emjoying the wonderful fuck that I was giving her and also, I was enjoying this as well.

“Deep!!” Cinderella shouted excitedly. “Fuck me real deep!! Give me more of your big, beautiful cock!! Give me more!!”

I was now using all of my energy and also, I was panting very heavily as my cock got even harder and was throbbing even more violently then before.

Cinderella was also wincing with delight and lustful desire as I continued to fuck her. This meant that she was on the verge of an orgasm and the more I drilled my cock in and out of her cunt, her orgasm was going to reach its peak real quickly.

“OHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!!! AUUUUGHHHHHHH!!!” Cinderella shreiked with delight. “I’MMMMMMM COMINGGGGGG!!! I’MMMMMMM SOHHHHH FUCKINGGGGGG COMINGGGGGGG!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.