Sexy Suzy Screws Seniors - Cover

Sexy Suzy Screws Seniors

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman loves providing benevolent sex to older men before and after she marries.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Water Sports   .

Hi, I’m Suzy and I’m going to tell you about the good deeds I do and how it all came about.

Even as a child I was benevolent. I easily shared my dolls and toys and really enjoyed making other people happy. Later on, I learned about some special ways that boys and girls could make each other feel good. My mom got pregnant with me way too young due to sexual ignorance, so she made sure I would be OK. I learned early that boys should NEVER put their boy part in between my legs until she said it was ok.

That was a big help because I was good friends with the two boys next door and we would spend time in their tree house. We learned about each other’s bodies by touching and tasting and playing lots of games including exploring how we peed differently. When it was warm out we would sometimes get naked and play pee games then run thru the sprinkler to rinse off. As we got a little older we learned how to make each other feel extra good with fingers and mouths but I always remembered what I could NOT do.

When my periods arrived, mom put me on birth control and showed me a good video. I recognized some of the stuff on it and told my mom what I had done. She listened and asked me some questions and gave me some advice about being careful who I chose for partners, and ALWAYS let sex be MY choice.

I was soon fucking the neighbor brothers every day because they were there and I knew I could trust them. I really liked the happy noises they made as their dicks spurted their cream in me. They would even lick each other’s stuff out of me which got me off big time even if their dicks didn’t. My dates in high school weren’t usually so lucky. Thanks to my next door fuck buddies, I was never too horny to make decisions based on my hormones alone, unlike some of my girlfriends. I put out very selectively and never had just one boyfriend at any given time in order to keep my independence. It worked. I was highly regarded by both guys and gals even though I was sexually active.

I met my husband in college. He was smart, reasonably good looking, and dependable. He was a virgin and became an OK fuck, but during the time we dated, and even while we were engaged, I always had some other guys who took care of those female needs the way I was used to. He could tell that I was experienced but never asked for any details or if I was fucking anyone else. I’d have been honest with him if he had.

When we graduated we got married and he got a demanding but well-paying computer job. I began working at a senior wellness center as activities director. Since I’d been used to regular variety in my crotch, it took some adjusting on my part, but I tried to fit the “wife” image. When my husband began spending long hours working, came home too tired to often for a good romp, and then got sent on road trips, I had a problem.

I was used to getting hit on at work. These older guys didn’t realize that they weren’t teenage boys any longer, and I was a serious temptation, I’ll admit, so I never got offended. I’m medium size with short dark red hair top and bottom. Nice curves with full round tits. My face is nice, more sensuous than pretty. Anyway, I liked their attention and, with my husband gone so much, I visited with them a lot. Many of them were still in good physical shape, had great personalities, and complained that they had little or no sex life. Some had wives that had “dried up”, and others didn’t like the choices from the available single women.

Diddling myself in bed one lonely night I had an idea. The first weekend day I could get my husband to let everything else go, I got a bottle of wine and a sheer robe, and got him tipsy and fucked his brains out. Then I said we had to talk. I told him I had a problem and explained about my sexual needs that weren’t getting met the way things were. It was a month between the fun times like we just had and that wasn’t anywhere near what I needed.

My husband asked what I did before I met him. When he confirmed that he really did want to know, I told him as gently as possible. Then I wondered why he had never asked anything until now. He replied that he didn’t think it was polite to inquire about such private matters.

I noticed that his dick was fully hard again so I sat on it and began moving up and down slowly. I said that at least part of him likes how sexy I am. He groaned and spurted inside of me then turned me over without getting soft and fucked me hard until we both came. Our sex life went into overdrive when I told him more about my pussy’s past ... at least during the times we could be together. But that still wasn’t enough for me.

After a couple of weeks I initiated phase two of the plan to improve my sex life. After the wine and sex prelude like last time, I told my husband that I just had to have more sex. I made it clear that he was the only one in my heart even though there needed to be others in my cunt. I reminded him that before we were married he had no complaints about the loving he got, and that wouldn’t change. Besides, I thought he might enjoy some new stories about his favorite pussy. Since I didn’t want him to feel that our relationship would be threatened, I would find partners where it would be only sex with a bit of friendship thrown in ... I never fucked strangers. Some of the men at the senior center would be good candidates. They would be fun, experienced, and very appreciative.

As I expected, my husband wasn’t thrilled by the idea of other guys pumping their seed into the pussy he thought was exclusively his. He did understand my needs though and I promised to stop if he felt he was not getting his share. One very good sign is that he made me promise to tell him everything I did ... I knew that it would turn him on and make the whole thing more fun for him too.

My first conquest was Bill, a 60-year young recent widower who I especially liked. He still worked as a consultant so had a flexible daytime schedule. I asked him to lunch and simply asked him if he would like to fuck me on a regular basis. After recovering his wits, he smiled and asked why and when we could start. I suggested after work and he gave me his address in a nice condo complex.

Bill met me at the door in a nice robe and handed me a red rose and a flute of champagne. We had a simple but elegant dinner with more champagne. When we finished I stood up and did a simple strip tease, stating that it was time for dessert. I then removed Bill’s robe to reveal a nice erect cock much like my husband’s. Bill led me to his candlelit bed and we took turns exploring each other’s treasures. His cock was fun to lick and suck and tasted of his recent shower. I apologized for not showering after a day at work but Bill shushed me, saying he enjoyed all of a woman’s natural flavors, plus he was thrilled that I didn’t shave off nature’s pussy decoration. I laid back and opened the gates for my first new intimate visitor since I married.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.