It's My Duty - Cover

It's My Duty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Polynesian island village woman must provide sexual satisfaction.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   .

The bare breasted young woman, who we will refer to as “YW” due to her complicated given name, kissed her bonded-man, a husband in other cultures, goodbye and picked up her burden of food. She had tried to conceal her eagerness at this assignment in order to spare his feelings. On the way to the fields, she joined the other village woman who was carrying her share of the lunch meal for the laboring young men.

It was planting time and her village had a shortage of younger men because they had gone into the military or to the cities for work. Her own husband was older and couldn’t work in the fields, so men from the surrounding area were paid to do this laborious task. The pay included meals and female “companionship”. The younger women of the village took turns at noontime and the older ones at night.

Spreading the food out on blankets, the repast was quickly consumed. All but two of the men returned to the field. The women laid down on the blankets in the two farm wagons. High sides provided some small measure of privacy but sounds easily traveled from one to the other.

YW unfastened her sarong as the first man climbed in the wagon with her. She kept it under her to protect the blankets from all the fluids she knew would drip there. He was considerate and caressed her breasts and genitals, getting her moist before entering her already swollen pussy. Names were not important and were not exchanged. He only lasted long enough to build her arousal part way before spewing his seed with loud groans. He thanked her and left to return to work and send the next.

They were sweaty and she was slippery so it was actually quite sensuous as man after man pushed the rounded head of his erection between her hairy labia and moved in the age old way. She squealed as each new shaft entered. She moaned in appreciation with each push against her mound. She shivered as each spurt carrying many millions of seed wigglers was sprayed inside her. She noticed the differences in the organ sizes and shapes and managed a big pleasure before the sixth and final one finished.

Adjusting her sarong, YW and the other woman walked back to town, stopping by a pond to pee and rinse off the seed draining out. They did not speak but smiled whenever their eyes met. YW had noticed the feeling inside of her yesterday that meant an egg had been released. There was now lots of seed looking for it.

It would be her turn to go to the fields again in two days. That would be good, just in case she hadn’t been quickened this day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.