Exciting Past - Cover

Exciting Past

by JAX

Copyright© 2020 by JAX

Coming of Age Sex Story: Exciting Past, wife thinks about her exciting past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I stared out of the patio window while I took a sip from my large, no extra large gin and tonic. It was early morning, I don’t know what time but it was very dark out there. I had slipped out of my bed leaving my lightly snoring husband fast asleep. I stepped back slightly so that I could see my ghostly reflection in the glass. Not bad for 28, but then I always had a good body even from a early age. I looked myself up and down, my body only stopped from being naked by a pair of scanty knickers. My husband still likes to look even if our sex life leave a lot to be desired. Once or twice a month now but I can still remember a time when it could be once or twice a night. Oh my those were the days and then of course I met my husband.

My good body arrived early and it was the cause of all my troubles, or delight depending on your outlook. I can’t remember exactly at what age it all started but I soon notice I was getting looks from all the male population around town and school, even my own dad and older brother.

“Shit sis” the voice said.

I had just emerged from the bathroom with the bath towel wrapped around my waist and the small towel around my hair.

“W-what!” I exclaimed, looking up and seeing older brother standing in front of me.

“Nice tits sis,” he said staring at my exposed chest.

I had presumed the house was empty but his presents before me had proved me wrong.

“Stop preving at me, “ I shouted, and set about covering myself up.

“Hey, Stop that,” he said moving forward fast and putting his arm around my waist. “Nice tits like yours shouldn’t be hidden.”

“Get off me,” I said struggling to escape his grip.

“As I said, nice tits sis,” he leered his hand reaching between our bodies and cupping my left breast.

I was probably no more that a A cup at the time.

“Very nice,” he sighed, taking no notice of my struggler and continued to fondle me.

“Get off me,” I shouted again.

“You know, you and I can have a lot of fun together,” he said as he moved his hand to my right breast.

“No don’t,” I shouted as he moved his hand off my chest and moved between my legs.

Having him cop a feel of my breasts was one thing but touching me down there was something completely different.

“I can make you feel real good and then you can do the same for me,” he leered as his fingers found the right spot between my legs. He certainly no strangers to female anatomy.

“No don’t,” I whispered, for in truth my body was overriding my brain.

“That’s it sis,” he whispered closed to my ear, “Let it come.”

I didn’t want to, but my body had other ideas.

“No, no, please,” I begged, but it was too late as my body jerked into my first male induced orgasm.

If he hadn’t been holding me up I sure I would have slumped to floor as my legs had lost all their strength.

“There that was nice, wasn’t it,” he chuckled, his hand back on my chest.

Un-notced by me the large bath towel was now on floor exposing my fully naked body to his eyes.

“My, my,” he said, stepping back slightly so to get a better view. Looking me up and down, he said, “Not just nice tits but nice everything. You could be a great teenage model.”

“Please,” I whined.

“Sure sis,” he said with a chuckle but remember you owe me one.”

He stepped back and stooped to pick up the wet bath towel.

“You wont be needing this,” he said with another chuckle. “After all I’ve seen it all now.”

Now free from his arms I broke loose and made a dash for my room. Once the door slammed behind me I could let my fuzzy brain take stock, my body still buzzed from his touch. Despite his unwanted attentions my body seemed to want more, much more.

Somewhere in the far distance a clock chimed, one, two, three. Three o’clock in the morning and I was still wide awake. My body buzzing now not only from the gin but from those memories long ago. I sipped my gin and looked out on the patio where movement caught my eyes. Was someone spying on me, well he was getting a good look, but no it was a fox, his eyes bright in the star light. I was a magical moment, his coat showing up as grey instead of red in the pale light. Our eyes fixed on one another then with a effortless bound he was gone.

His beauty brought back another memory long forgotten until now. What was his name, Nigel, no Neil, yes Neil. He was so pretty, not a word one would use for a guy but fitted him perfectly. Tall fair, very fair and a large cock that made you do almost anything to get it inside you. What he wanted were pictures, usually nude or at the very last topless. It wasn’t like I hadn’t posed like this before, my pervy brother had taken many pictures of my growing body. Often as a prelude to a naked romp on his bed. Not that he would actually fuck me, he didn’t do that until the night before my wedding day. He usually like to put his hardness in my bum crack and with his hands mauling my breasts he would rub himself until he would spunk all over my back.

God thinking about him now, standing naked while he snapped away and only thinking of the pleasures to come and not what he was going to do with the pictures.

“Turn for me,” he commanded, “Now shoulders back and stick those pretty tits out.”

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and I was now naked in his small flat. I must have been eighteen or so and my breasts had reached the magical size of a ‘B’ cub.

“That’s good,” he praised, as I flaunted my body for his camera.

If this was the price I had to pay it was worth every inch. Now was the time for my reward.

“That’ll do for now,” he said with leer, as he moved towards me. God he was hung and so beautiful too.

He slipped into me with no effort despite his size for I was socking wet from his attention.

“Lovely,” he whispered as he thrust into me, bring my orgasm nearer and nearer.

His hands mauling my breasts savagely, until the flood gates opened and I jerked in almost pain, wonderful pleasurable pain then he flooded my womb. Oh what babies he could have made but by then I was on the pill.

I was really buzzing now and needed some relief fast. My husband was fast asleep and Neil was miles and years away. My silver buzzing toy was in the bottom draw of my bedside cabinet so it was back to basics with my own fingers. I slip off my knick and lay down on the thick carpet. With my legs spread wide I fingered myself, just like I had been fingered many times before in all sorts of places. In cars, on my brother’s bed, behind the dance hall on a Saturday night. It didn’t take long, just a few minutes and I was jerking to my first orgasm for several day and it was a beaut. I lay there for some time enjoying the afterglow, then finding my discarded under ware I slipped them back on. I finished my drink in one gulp and proceeded to return back to bed.

When I woke up it was light, I reached out but the other side of the bed was cold. Somehow I had slept through his alarm and his getting ready for work. Never mind I had a better idea in mind. I opened the bottom draw of my bedside cabinet and withdrew my little sliver machine. My mind was still buzzing from last nights thoughts and a bit of frigging was just what I needed. I inserted it deep inside me and twisted the end cap. Oh my that was so nice. I crossed my thighs to maximise the effect and then squeezed my bust hard. This wasn’t going to take long, much shorter than I really wanted, but my orgasm just wouldn’t wait. I came loud and hard, good job I was alone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.