Glory Hole 2 - Cover

Glory Hole 2

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Erotica Sex Story: Dad founds his daughter in an adult books store bathroom glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

I was told that the first part of glory-hole, Is by somebody named oneluckyman2013. On sexstories but I have looked and can’t find his name. I decided to write part two. I hope this is ok.

WTF! He knew that voice. He heard it every day. No, it couldn’t be, he thought. Shaking, he pulled out his phone, opened his contacts, and pushed the one named Amanda. Just then, he heard a phone ring in the stall next to him. When the ringing stopped, he heard the familiar voice on his phone say, “Hi Daddy.” He quickly ran out into the lobby, he didn’t want her to hear him. “Hi sweetheart, how are you doing?”

“I’m good, Daddy, we are about to get into bed, I’ll see you tomorrow, okay, love you.”

“I Love you too, good night, baby girl.”

He could not believe that his daughter just gave him an incredible blow-job. Where in the world did she learn that, and why is she in there, is she being forced? Is she doing it on her own? Does she like doing it? The cashier said she’s been coming in here the past 3 Fridays, and staying 5 to 6 hours.

If there is a long line, and she sucked off a man every 5 to 10 minutes, she could have sucked off 150 to 200 guys, or more by now. He didn’t know what to do. Should he barge into the room and take her home? Or just let her have her fun?

He walked around the bookstore trying to figure out what to do. “Hey, how did you like it?” The cashier said, pointing to a tip jar. Omg is she a whore? He said to himself.

He walked over to the cashier, put a twenty-dollar bill in the tip jar, and said, “She’s excellent, do you know anything about the girl? Is this tip jar all for her?”

“Yes, the tips are for her, well, half of it is anyway, but she doesn’t know about it yet, I just started it tonight. I just thought I’d do something for her since she is bringing in lots of business here.”

“Do you know anything about her?” he asked.

“Are you a cop?” the cashier asked. “If you are, I have a video of you with your cock through that hole.”

“No, I’m not a cop, I’m just curious.”

Just then, a big black guy came up to the counter and said, “Is she here tonight?”

“Yes, she is, and I have a tip jar here for her.”

“I’ll gladly tip her, she’s the only one who can deep-throat my 10-inch cock.” The man said as he got into his billfold, took out a 10 dollar bill, and put it in the jar. He then walked over and got in line.

The store owner turned back to the man and said, “Hi, my name is Gary. I’m the owner of Amy’s bookstore. I named it after my wife, who passed away a couple of years ago.”

“Hi Gary, I’m Steve.”

“Hi Steve, The only thing I know about her is that she came here 4 Fridays ago. It was one in the morning, and she was looking around. I asked her age and she told me, I told her she had to get out.

She then said she’ll give me a blow-job if you let her stay.

Steve, the way she looked, OMG she is so fucking beautiful, I couldn’t pass it up. There was no one in the store that night, so I locked the door, and when I turned around she had already taken off her T-shirt. She slipped her shoulder straps off and let the top of her bra drop to her waist, showing her naked chest. She was all arms and legs, but the eventual woman shape of her was almost visible. Her titties were only small swellings, but her nipples were already developing. The areolas were pink and perfectly rounded and sat like candies upon her chest. The nipples themselves were erect. She ran her fingers around and round them, stopping every couple of circuits to pinch and flick the nipples. They seemed to swell and smooth themselves under her caressing fingers. After a little, she stopped petting her breasts and took her bra off. She turned her back to me, and She wriggled her slender bottom to take off her shorts to slide them off her almost nonexistent hips, she let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it. I could see the shapely muscles beneath the silken flesh of her back and the sweet dimples at the top of her bottom cheeks. Her back was golden brown, but her bottom was creamy white. She bent, legs slightly parted, to pick up the shorts and I got a glimmer of her pussy from behind, and then she straightened, and she put her shorts on a table next to her. Her back was still to me, and the muscles of her legs and back moved deliciously. In a moment, she bent again to pick up her bra and t-shirt from where it had fallen onto the floor. For a moment, I thought she was not going to show me anything more, but then she turned and stood, legs spread apart, arms down at her sides, holding her bra and top in one hand. Her slightly swollen mons had a few wispy hairs on it that were darker than the blond hair of her head and did not cover the fold of her pussy at all. The lips were fleshy and pinkish-white. They had not been touched by the sun, but I could see tan lines just above the swell of her mons. There was a glint of wetness at the bottom of the opened inner lips, where it leaked from beneath the silvery seal of her hymen. She put her bra and t-shirt on top of her shorts. She then got on her knees and said I want your cock in my mouth, please.

I walked over to her, and she then unzipped my jeans and undid my belt. She then pulled down my jeans and my underwear. My hard cock came out and hit her in the face. She then licked it all over, and she even licked my balls. Her little pink tongue licked the pre-cum off the head of my cock. She didn’t use her hands at all. She had the head of my cock in her mouth, and she went straight down on it, all the way to my balls. In one move, my 6-inch cock was down inside her throat. She just used her tongue on my cock. She never took my cock out of her mouth and within a couple of minutes, she had me cumming down her throat.

Amanda is her name, then said as she kissed my shrinking dick. Good Yummy. Can you get it up again?

I told her, no, not for a while. I then asked her if she could tell me why she was in there. I said that as I pulled up my underwear and jeans and put them back on.

Amanda stayed naked. I still can’t believe that beautiful girl sucked me off so wonderfully. Her tits were so fucking small, and she either shaved her pussy, or hasn’t started to grow hair yet. Her pussy lips were small too, and she couldn’t weigh any more than 90 pounds.

Amanda then said, her girlfriend, Stacy, who lives down the street. Stacy and Amanda made a bet, and she lost. Stacy told her she had to go into this bookstore and get a vibrator and come back and use it on her.

I asked her, are you bisexual? She said, Yes, kind of, she said she is still a virgin, but she has sucked off boys and some older men. She said she loves sucking cocks, she said she could suck cocks all day long if she could. But she also said she loves to be with girls too.

I asked her when did you start sucking cocks?

She said, Two months ago, her ex-boyfriend wanted to fuck her, but she told him no, she said she was saving her virginity for someone she loved and cared about. She did tell him she’d give him a blow-job, and she did. Amanda said he has a small dick, so she had no problem getting his cock in her mouth. He only lasted a couple of minutes, and he pulled out of her mouth and shot his cum all over her face, some of it got in her mouth and she loved the taste, so she took the cum on her face and put it in her mouth.

Amanda said her now ex-boyfriend said that only whores and slut do that, and he would rather not date her anymore. So they broke up.

After a couple of days, she told me she needed and wanted to suck someone’s cock and drink their cum, so she then started looking for someone who wanted his cock sucked.

She said it is difficult to go up to someone and ask him if he wanted his cock sucked at her age. Amanda said she did find a couple of boys she could blow, but they came too fast, and she required more than their little dicks.

Then about 4 weeks ago, her friend Stacy and she were in Stacy’s bed messing around. Amanda was licking Stacy’s pussy when Stacy’s dad came into the room.

Stacy told her it was ok, she and her dad had been playing around for a while. Amanda then watched them fuck each other, and after he had come inside Stacy’s pussy, she licked her clean. After Stacy was clean, Amanda sucked his cock until he came into her mouth. Amanda told me realized she could have older men’s cum. She sucked Stacy’s dad 3 or 4 times a week, but she required more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.