Trials - Cover

Trials

Copyright© 2020 by Shaddoth

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Caution. Please Mind the Codes. Some sex, ft/F, blackmail, mind control, super hero, BDSM, humiliation, transformation This is a story about a Genius taking to task two Supers who destroyed a priceless piece of art owned by a millennia old Vampire in his stead. Trials is set in the Smith Household a few years after Catherine Larkin's graduation. Yes, there is a caution tag!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Blackmail   Mind Control   Superhero   Science Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   PonyGirl   Caution   Transformation  

“Morning, Ladies. I brought breakfast: French Toast, coffee, orange juice and extra bacon for Helen.”

Stacy, clad in a skimpy pair of lace panties, sat up and looked at the changes in her. It was exactly as everyone expected. An increased cup-size, from a moderate C to a firm D. Added to an unnaturally wet-looking honey-golden-skin, the former Heroine crashed back down on her bed groaning in despair. At least they weren’t huge, just larger and firmer.

“It looks like you bathed in honey and didn’t wash it off. Stand up and let me see, are you now a milk cow or what?”

“Fk ff.” Was heard muffled behind a pillow from over the twenty-three-year-old woman’s face.

“Don’t be like that. Show us.”

“I’ll remember this when it’s your turn.” Setting the pillow aside, the full-length mirror was the first destination, followed by the bathroom.

After dressing in some very odd, natural-colored, low-rider leather short-shorts with attached black lace leggings and a matching lace long-sleeved crop-top, the golden-skinned former Heroine joined the others for breakfast while trying to downplay her new skin coloration. Again, I noticed my wife’s influence in the apparel choice. When questioned, Catherine was completely unrepentant, arguing that Sydney’s previous choices were ‘lacking’.

“At least the world can’t see my nipples pointing the way, like you in that paper-thin body zoot suit you wear,” Stacy grumbled in response to Helen’s mocking laughter at her new honeyed skin.

Her skin did look wet and dipped in honey. How Clarence and Syd accomplished that, I had no clue.

“After breakfast we are going to the arcade.”

“Arcade?”

“We are going out?”

“Yes and yes. Master rented the whole arcade for the day; your competition is going to be racing go-carts, miniature golf and rock climbing. To be fair, Master replaced the motors in a few carts so that they would perform identically. Close enough for our purposes anyway.”

“Go-carts...” Stacy replied derisively.

“Well, she is a kid. Or are you scared of losing again?”

“I’ll kick your ass, I rock in go-carts.”

“Bring it on.”

The two women seemed to be psyched up for the outing and continued to talk smack even after they were loaded in the large van that we used for short trips with everyone.

...

“Master, this is Stacy Pinta and Helen Jacoby. Helen, Stacy, this is Master Smith.”

“Aren’t you worried that we will escape?”

“Those necklaces that are restraining your powers have a tracking function. And for your next question, Helen, neither of you are dumb enough to try anything violent against Sydney.”

Both of the women swiveled and regarded the thin tiny teen in her specially-designed chair, knowing that was true. Each of them had considered acting at one point or another. In Stacy’s case, more than one point. Maybe if Helen had fared worse in the first rounds, she would have given in and acted.

The staff on duty at the park was minimal, just four older teens plus a manager. I bought out the place on a slow Tuesday in late August on a day after the kids returned to school. Cat met us in the parking lot, standing beside her Car along with two of her security.

I received a hug and a long kiss before my wife introduced herself to Sydney’s guests. Not looking a day over twenty, despite admitting her twenty-eight years, Catherine kissed Sydney on the cheek after a private word and led our small group inside.

Neither of our two guests quite knew how to deal with the most influential person in the world, who stood next to their captor in perfectly-tailored cream linen shorts and teal silk sleeveless-blouse. Catherine had made her first billion at the age of sixteen and never looked back.

“Did you really walk on Mars?” The less fearful of the two, Helen, eked out a question after gathering her courage.

“I did. It’s still a barren wasteland. But Moria discovered another underground ocean and my Bots are surveying it. There is enough water in the two oceans to cover half the planet. Recreating a suitable atmosphere will be easier now.”

Giving the two captured Supers her full attention, she stopped and looked them over carefully. “I was the one who convinced Leonard to restore a few of his paintings. That you destroyed one reflected poorly on my decision. See that it does not happen again.”

Taking me by the hand, my wife led me off to miniature bowl, letting those three seek out their own amusements with Boris watching over the trio.

“Where is Leonard? I heard you were with him and his latest Childe.”

“Fatima is a manipulative bitch and too wild. She hasn’t learned to control her hunger yet. I don’t know what Leonard sees in her.”

“Foresight. Even if it’s diminished from her turning, it is still active.”

“That doesn’t make her attitude any more appealing. Are you still spoiling Jeff?”

“Yes. Sydney has taken a hand in his education too.”

“God forbid! She will have him wrapped around her little finger in minutes. She is even worse than Leonard’s freakin’ kid.”

“It might be what Jeff needs. Besides, I am keeping an eye on both to make sure she doesn’t go too far.”

“I don’t even have to ask if you are spoiling that girl. You know you are. Where is Lissa?”

“St. Petersburg, I think. She sent me a postcard a week ago. How are you?”

“Stressed. Give me that damn red ball and lets bowl.”

“Yes, Dear.”

“Don’t give me that shit...”

Tossing my wife over my shoulder with a quick spank to settle her, I sought an empty room for some one-on-one time.

...

“First up is the tower climb, it’s forty feet, and since your Super Powers are limited, it should be harder than you think. Today, your competition is divided into three contests, each worth a point. Most points wins this round.”

“The race is up to the top only. Please be careful.”

“Do we really need to tie off?” Helen objected to the safety gear.

“Rules. Besides, it shouldn’t slow either of you two. The front and back of the tower are for medium skilled climbers and the footholds are placed exactly the same. Once you two are ready, I will blow the whistle. The first to ring the bell at the top of the tower - with your hands, no cheating - wins ... Ready?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.