Public Cunting - Cover

Public Cunting

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: A walk back from a frat party leads to a new life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Water Sports   Public Sex   .

Standard Rules and licensing applies.

This story comes from the depths of my mind.

I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy. I don’t care if you don’t like my style. If you don’t like what you’re reading, close the window and read something else.

Happy wanking.

The frat party was amazing. I got so much free beer and the girls were looking fly. True, I didn’t manage to get a single one of those girls to go home with me, but I saw so much eye candy. I’m sure I’ll have a great wank later. Even with all the beer, my cock was rock hard.

I was only two blocks away from the frat house when I needed to piss like a race horse. I was too far from my dorm to wait, but I knew I couldn’t go back to the party. I was just too drunk to get back inside. So fuck it, I’m just gonna piss against this wall. Not sure why, but rather than just pulling my dick out, I dropped my pants exposing my jock strap covered ass. Pulling my jock aside I pulled free my dick. I had such a wicked piss hardon. Trying to not piss on my pants or shoes I had to bend slightly. I wobbled and fell against the firm brinks, and I could feel a cool breeze on my exposed hole as I emptied my bladder onto the wall.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Kent standing behind me. He was a year ahead of me. I had seen him at the party too. He had also dropped his pants and I thought he was gonna piss next to me. Instead he pissed on me, covering my exposed hole with his hot piss. Then without warning he stepped forward shoving his hard cock deep inside my piss coated virgin jock hole.

Here I was on a lit street getting fucked for the first time in my life. And my cock was harder than ever. I reached down to stroke myself and Kent slapped my hand away. He quickly put my jock back in place preventing me from touching my cock as he hammered away at my hole publicly. I tried to be quiet so that no one would see us. However Kent was moaning loudly and shouting about fucking my tight boy hole. About fucking me like a slut.

A crowd of guys grew around us as Kent continued to fuck my cherry away. I was shocked to feel my pending orgasm. However before I could cum from getting fucked, Kent came first filling my hole with his load. He quickly pulled out coating my ass with his next load, showing everyone how he had just bred me. Before I could react, some other jock was stepping up and fucking my hole. And again this breeder didn’t bother to try to be quiet. He loudly proudly moaned and grunted while fucking my hole. If I tried to touch myself, my hand was pulled away and pinned to the wall by one of the on lookers. With each new load in my cunt the crowd seemed to grow.

There I was getting gang banged on the street and never able to get my nut. I know multiple cameras were out taking videos and pictures, so I would be online at some point. Once the group was done banging me I would need to go find Kent. I needed his cock again, he was the only guy I actually knew, and I really needed to cum. I will do anything to be allowed to cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.