Vijay's Wife - Cover

Vijay's Wife

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Desi wife has her eyes and thighs opened. She proves more open to new things, ideas as well as male parts, than her husband had expected. Then she became a good influence on others as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Water Sports   Indian Erotica   .

Part 1 – Eureka Moment

The author speaking:

Vijay and I had been corresponding for a while after he read one of the erotic stories I published online. It involved a Desi couple who developed sexual openness in their marriage. Vijay told me that he wanted to have that with Seema, his wife of 11 years. He had a small amount of premarital experience with the pleasures of different partners and wanted his nearly virginal wife to grow in that way.

I suggested to Vijay that women often felt more adventuresome when away from home in a vacation-like setting. I would treat them to a weekend in Eureka Springs Arkansas, a fun tourist town with lots of history. They should drive as far as Springfield MO the day before so they could arrive in the meeting town about lunch time. That would be a good transition so Vijay could start the process of helping Seema feel okay about what was planned. When he made love to her in the motel Thursday night and Friday morning he could reassure her of how proud he was that she would consider being so adventurous. How that made her so sexy. Couldn’t she feel the excitement she was creating in him?

There was a music festival going on so I suggested they park at the hotel and take the trolley to the historic downtown where they could look around and relax listening to the live outdoor music in the parks. Shopping is good for a woman’s mood and there are lots of interesting shops ... even for a guy.

I got there late afternoon and we met by one of the landmarks. We recognized each other from the pictures. I shook hands with Vijay and kissed Seema’s hand. She was surprised but flattered. I got caught up on what they had been doing then led them to a women’s intimate apparel shop that I knew about. I whispered to the sales woman what I wanted and she took Seema back to the fitting rooms. Seema emerged later with an odd look on her face and gave me a brief kiss. Vijay smiled and winked at me. I paid for the purchase and we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant which is one of my favorites.

After listening to some more music for a while, we hopped the trolley back to the hotel. I had reserved a room at the Crescent, a historic 1886 hotel that sits on the top of one of the highest hills in the area. When we walked into the room with the single king size bed, I saw Seema clutch Vijay’s arm and look up at him. She smiled shyly.

I’d promised both of them we’d go slow ... no rush. I opened some champagne and we toasted “new horizons”. I walked us out to the balcony so we could watch the sunset over the Ozarks. Vijay had said she didn’t drink much so I kept Seema’s champagne flute full.

Seema was getting a little giddy so I suggested that “her” two men wanted to see the new gifts from this afternoon. She went into the bathroom while I dimmed the lights. Soon she peeked out of the door and Vijay told her we were looking forward to seeing “what she had”. That was a great double-entendre since I had purchased a sheer baby doll nighty and robe.

She saw that the lights were dimmed so came out slowly. We both whistled our appreciation. She beamed and slowly turned around. Vijay got up and took off her robe. Then he walked her over close to me and spun her around. I made appreciative noises and gave her the refilled champagne flute saying. “To the beauty and the beasts!” We all laughed.

Vijay told me to sit down and he put his wife on my lap facing me. She was not wearing any panties and through the nighty I had glimpsed shadows of her nipples and dark crotch rug. She put her arms around my neck and said she’d never had anything this sexy before. I told her it was about time. She gave me a solid kiss and we swapped spit for a while. My hands roamed up and down her back under the nighty and Vijay moved to cup her breasts from behind.

To slow things down a bit I suggested we move to the Jacuzzi. Seema took my clothes off and I lifted the nightie off her. Just as Vijay had described, she was pleasantly curvy in the tradition of Desi women. Her skin was a golden tan and her breasts were not overly large but had a lovely shape capped by dark nipples. Her ass was nicely rounded and offered the promise of many delights.

We seated her between us in the big tub and soon I felt a hand investigating my erection. She giggled and said, “I’ve never had TWO to play with at the same time.” I slowly caressed towards her crotch and found Vijay fingers-deep already. He withdrew and she squealed when she realized that a new hand was on her “parts”.

We dried each other off and I noticed that Vijay and I were similarly equipped in the manhood department. Seema made it a point to be sure we were both equally dry.

Per our plan, Vijay suggested that she and I be in private for our first time together to make it more comfortable for Seema. He put on a hotel robe and went out on the balcony, leaving the door ajar so he could maybe hear something. Seema was getting in the spirit. She instructed her husband, “Don’t get yourself off. Save it for me!”

We lay side by side on the bed caressing each other’s bodies. I was hard and she was wet so I suggested that she be on top. That would let her feel more in control. I guided her to rub her pussy along my shaft as it lay on my belly and then, when she was ready, she raised up and I pointed my pecker head at her hairy hole. A little squeal escaped her lips as my cock head spread her pussy lips and popped inside. She moved up and down slowly and evermore deeply until our pubes met. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply then let her go and kept my hands on her tits as she experienced this new man meat in her married pussy. She’d done it!

She smiled and kept riding. We were both pretty aroused and she soon came which set me off too. She opened her eyes wide as she felt my semen coating her depths. She whispered, “Vijay did that to me this morning! How wicked I feel.”

After lying on my chest for a few minutes I gently rolled us to our sides and withdrew my softening pecker. I whispered, “It’s Vijay time!” She rolled on her back as I fetched him. He asked her to clean the juices from my cock and then he was between her thighs in a flash. He rapidly hammered her, soon loudly grunting his release. I’d stayed by the bed to watch and congratulated both of them on entering a new phase in their marriage.

Neither one wanted to take a shower and remove the evidence of this momentous event. I laid next to Seema and rubbed my fingers in her wet slot while she caressed my refilling pecker. She told both of us, “I want MORE!” So that’s what we did as often as possible. Whenever she found a capable organ then that side of the bed bounced for a while. We even took a group shower in the morning.

Seema’s self-image as a desirable woman went through the roof. We drove to nearby Beaver Lake and she swam with the briefest bathing suit she’d ever worn. She played seductress to both of her men when we were out doing stuff around town and made ribald comments like Vijay had never known her to do before.

In later afternoon she made a request of us. Could she go to the hotel with just me for a while before dinner? Vijay said to text him when he could return.

We talked more than screwed. She admitted an intense sexual curiosity for many years which her cultural upbringing made difficult to even talk to her husband about. She was so pleased that he had insisted on this get away. She had put up only token resistance. She explained, “I know that Vijay has had other sexual partners. He is five years older than me. I met him when he was dating my older sister. She is a wild one and opened her legs for many men. He knew that she was having sex with others but he was only interested in her for fun. He would not marry her. We got acquainted and it was a long time before I would be naked with him although I had a man before I met him. We married soon after.”

She continued, “It was exciting to read what you were sending Vijay. I was very curious because you were older, not Desi, and so open minded. This is a wonderful experience. Thank you!” She kissed me and pulled me back between her thighs again.

We met Vijay at a little Greek restaurant with live music and I danced with “our woman”. He wouldn’t try. It’s a very liberal town so we walked all hand in hand. Gay couples of both genders smiled at us.

Back at the hotel we broke out more champagne and did the Jacuzzi. No shyness this time. We experimented with what three people can do. Seema encouraged us men to touch each other when we were fucking her and not. She put the heads of our dicks together and sucked them alternately and at the same time. She insisted we each lick her pussy when the other was pumping it [reverse cowgirl worked well for this] and we had to clean it when they finished while we held the fucker’s balls.

Seema was going to make the most of this situation. Vijay whispered to me that he had uncaged a tiger and I just said, “You fortunate son of a bitch”!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.