Susan and Jason Naked In School - Cover

Susan and Jason Naked In School

Copyright© 2020 by odco

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jay wasn't supposed be in The Program. Can he get out of it? Or will Sue give him motivation to complete his week?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

JASON

You would think that with the requirement to run around naked for the whole week that everyone would be so used to it that you’d see more than just The Program kids running around naked.

Well, there were; but not many. To be fair, winter was coming and it was too cold to casually run around everywhere clothing-less. Later in the spring there would be more which is usual here. Someone nude who didn’t have to be was still a novelty. So I was taken aback when a topless girl stopped me in the hallway for an RR.

“Well, hello.” she said. She looked young, like a freshman with dirty blonde, shoulder length hair and smallish, though perfectly pert breasts. She was wearing blue jeans and tennis shoes and nothing else.

“Hi.” I said.

“I haven’t seen you before. Are you new here?”

“No. I’m a sophomore. I’m just short, that’s why you haven’t noticed me before.”

“I’m sure I would have remembered.”

“I would have remembered you too. Do you always come to school like that?”

“Like what?”

“Topless.”

“No.”

“Let me guess: sometimes you’re totally nude.”

“Not too often. Are you enjoying your time in The Program.”

“No.”

“Give it time. I was embarrassed my first day too, but now I’m hooked.”

“I can see that. Why do you like being without clothes so much?”

“Freedom.”

“Oh?”

“You’ll see once you get comfortable with it.”

“I’ll never get comfortable like this.”

“Wait and see how you feel at the end of the week.”

“So, what did you want?”

“Want?”

“Yeah. What’s your reasonable request?”

“I just wanted to talk.”

“Oh.”

“You looked interesting. You look like you’re just hitting puberty now.”

“No. I haven’t reached it yet.” I said. “I’m sure you’re being polite so thanks.”

It’s what I was fearing most -- that people would notice. I couldn’t hide it so I told her the truth. It kind of felt good to admit it and get it out in the open.

“It’s okay. I know it’s rough for guys but it’s no walk in the park for girls either. I hope you like your time this week. By the way, my name’s Georgia.”

“Hi, Georgia. I’m Jason. But you can call me Jay.”

“Hi Jay. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“What makes you think I’m embarrassed?” I asked. I was but I thought I was hiding it well.

“You’re red.”

“Oh.”

“It’s nice to meet you. Maybe we could talk again sometime.”

“Sure. What about lunch?”

“I’m going to lunch now. Wanna sit with me?”

“Just had lunch.”

“Ah, you must be a freshman or sophomore.”

“Sophomore.”

“Oh well, I’m a year ahead. Maybe after school or something. I’ll be seeing you around.”

“Yeah, see ya.”

So far, that was the best RR I’d ever had. I met up with Sue right before biology.

“Hey, Sue.”

“How was your nurse visit?”

“Like the first one. All she did was, uh, give me more lotion.”

“Okay. Let’s get into biology.”

As we walked in I was greeted by the teacher. I normally take Physics now so this was like the first day of class for me.

“You must be Jason.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I’m Miss Winger and I’m so happy to have you in my class this week. I hope you’re as excited about this week as I am.”

“I would hope that I’d be that excited. Alas, it is not to be.”

“I’m so sorry, Jason. Maybe by the end of the week.”

“Stranger things have happened. Maybe.”

“Good. Miss Powell, up front please.” Miss Winger said clapping her hands. I was pretty sure I knew what was coming.

“Before we begin, would either of you like relief?”

Sue seemed to take longer than necessary to answer, but her answer was no. So was mine but I was a lot quicker to answer. Ha, we’d be there all day waiting for me to get relief, wouldn’t we?

“Jason.” Miss Winger began.

“You can call me Jay.”

“Good then, Jay, we’ll be concentrating on Susan today, but I want you to sit up front because I will be referring to you once in a while for comparative purposes.”

“Thank you, Ms. Winger.”

“Here. Sit in this chair. Oh my! What happened to you?” she said after getting a good look at my ass.

“Just a playful pat, Ms. Winger.”

“That is not a playful anything. You need to get that taken care of.”

“I’ve already seen the nurse about it.”

Great. Everyone was noticing my red ass again. I heard the little giggles in art and Spanish class before. At least they were keeping it to themselves a bit more here.

“Class, we have a new student just for this week. Please make Jason welcome.”

There was some noticeable rumbling in class.

“And we have two excellent specimens to examine for sexual anatomy this week. We will start with the female anatomy today.”

And so it began. Ms. Winger made Sue sit back on her desk with her knees up and legs spread. I’m a little ashamed to say that I was curious too. I had a front row seat thankfully. So that’s what a clitoris looks like up close -- good to know for future reference. I shouldn’t complain about having to take biology again -- this was the best time to take a week of biology. Sue is a perfect example of female anatomy.

SUSAN

Our biology teacher, Ms. Winger, was showing me off to the class. She said something about being the best example she could have hoped for. I guess I was so big that all my female parts were on easy display for everyone to see.

“We’ll start with the labia majora.”

I could feel her fingers opening me up.

“The next layer continuing inside to the vagina is called the labia minora.”

Her fingers were manipulating my female parts; opening me up. It was very intimate. She spent a full half hour lecturing everyone on my pussy and everything around it, including my pubic hair. Ew, gross. I’m definitely shaving tonight. If I had thought this all through before, I’d have already shaved. I even had an excellent excuse now: solidarity with Jay.

She invited the class up to gather around for a closer look. Ms. Winger’s ministrations were making me feel ... uneasy. I was being opened up and put on display for the class. I got that tingly feeling inside. Kind of like the butterflies in your stomach before a game. I started to shake. I’m sure everyone in class knew. Everyone, including Jay. What was he feeling?

And when I thought of Jay I started getting wet down there too. For goodness sake! I sure as hell didn’t need that. Everyone was closing in and I was becoming aroused.

I feared this sort of thing was going to happen. I heard stories about it like everything else Program related and I was hoping it wouldn’t happen to me. I should have known better -- it happens to everyone. Maybe not Jay. He doesn’t know how lucky he has it.

I would need relief but my next class was PE: physical education. I wondered how I’d get relief there. I was required to use the boys locker room though. Oh, this line of thought was making me hornier and that was making things worse. I have to think of something else!

Let’s see: running and playing in a grassy field on a fine spring day. Good thought. Jumping. Whirling around. Naked. No, no, no!

That won’t work. Need to try something else. Think of young and innocent.

I’m on the playground running and playing. Around and around on the merry-go-round we go. Swinging on a swing. Yay! Jay is there with me in the next swing. We used to play together like this. I used to hold him; his tender little body against mine. Uh oh! That won’t work either. Need to try something else.

How is Jay doing anyway? I looked over at him. He was enthralled looking straight into my pussy as they all gathered round. I could feel more liquid ooze out from my vagina as I saw his face, his attention so focused on my dripping pussy. I doubt he saw me looking at him. There was this silly smile on his face. This was the first real smile I caught from him today, even if it was that stupid male smirk he was wearing. I hope he still likes me.

My thoughts drifted back to when our mothers used to bring us to the playground. I was always the bigger one but somewhere along the way I utterly outclassed him in size. I used to look down into his eyes. Then I was looking down on the top of his head. I figured he was a late bloomer but I was wrong. After hearing the story about his medical problems I wasn’t sure if he was ever going to bloom at all.

Right now, I wasn’t blooming, I was leaking. I was making a mess on the teacher’s desk. Classmates were feeling me down there. Boys, and some of the girls, were touching my boobs. I wanted them to stop. No, I wanted them to touch me more. Aaaaaa! I didn’t know what I wanted. I want others to do more than feel my boobs; I want them to squeeze them, to suck them, to...

I had to stop thinking like this! It just ain’t right. It was driving me crazy. Those stories I heard about The Program were right. And this was only my first day. What would the rest of the week be like?

Boy did I have a hard time controlling my thoughts.

At least Jay didn’t have to put up with this crap. All he had to do was endure ridicule. And slaps on the ass. What the hell did those girls think they were doing? Spanking him? Spanking his cute, pert little derriere. His ass is so smooth and ... there I go again. I need to cut it out!

How am I ever going to have a meaningful volleyball practice this afternoon? I was a mess. I absolutely must get relief before then. I can grab a guy in the shower to finger me. We’ll be close, water cascading down our naked bodies and ... NO, NO, NO!

This horniness is driving me nuts.

“Enough!” the teacher said knocking me back into reality. “Take your seats everyone. We only have a few minutes left before the period is over.”

Oh, thank God it’s over. But I need to get to the locker room as soon possible. I have to do this before PE starts.

JASON

Ms. Winger gave us a reading assignment for tomorrow: the male sexual anatomy. This meant -- drum roll -- I was next. I could see Sue suffer up there on Ms. Winger’s desk and knew what I was in for. Fortunately, I knew they wouldn’t be as interested in me as they were in Sue. I felt a little sorry for her this way. But I knew she could handle the stress better than I could.

When the bell rang, Sue grabbed my hand and then literally dragged me to the gym.

“Slow down. You’re legs are too long.”

“Sorry, Jay. I need to get to the gym as fast as I can and I don’t want anyone to bother us with RRs.”

“Okay, fine. You go. I’ll catch up.”

“We’re almost there.”

We rounded the corner, opened the double doors and we both stopped dead in our tracks.

SUSAN

Both Jay and I saw her standing there. You couldn’t miss her. She was blocking us.

“Emily?” I asked. “Why are you naked?”

“It’s his fault.” she said pointing to Jay. I got behind him and put my arms over his shoulders and crossed my wrists in front of this chest. Jay wasn’t talking. I could feel him tremble; it must be nerve racking for him.

“He got Michele suspended for a week.” she said. “And I have to be in The Program this week and next. I’m suspended from the cheerleading squad and have detention all that time too.”

“You should have thought of that before you hit him.”

“It was just a little smack.”

“It wasn’t little. You left a welt. It’s red and swollen in the shape of your hand.”

Jay was backing further into me. His back was grinding into my pussy -- my sopping wet puss. It wasn’t helping my arousal problem.

“That’s right. Why don’t you hide behind your bodyguard, you little prick? You might end up getting hurt being in front.” she said to Jay.

I could feel Jay shrink as he backed up into me even more.

“Leave him alone, Emily.”

“Yeah, I’ll leave him alone, alright. You keep him away from me.”

She walked away but now Jay was shaking in his boots, or rather sneakers. She was rather cute and had a really cute ass that I noticed as she walked away. That sight did nothing to ease my horniness; it only made me hornier. It was getting too much for me. I had an urgent need for something that wouldn’t wait. I wasn’t thinking straight.

I knew it was extremely selfish especially with Jay having endured Emily just now, but I just couldn’t function any longer. Poor Jay got caught up in my horniness.

“Jay, get under the bleachers.”

“What?”

“Just go.”

JASON

It was that cheerleader, Emily, and she had gotten into trouble for slapping my ass earlier this morning. That’s why she was naked now. She was fuming mad and all too willing to blame it on me. And I was ashamed of being frightened by Emily’s little tirade in front of Sue. She asked me to follow her under the bleachers. Was she going to fuss at me too? Why would she do this under the bleachers? At least no one else would see.

I walked with Sue behind the gym bleachers like she had asked. What was she up to? Even though we hadn’t been friends for a long time I still trusted her implicitly. She had just saved me from Emily. It was the least I could do.

“Ouch!” I heard from behind. I looked back. Sue had hit her head up top. She’s way too tall for this. Why were we here anyway?

“Are you alright? Let me see.”

“My head is fine. I need something else.”

“What?”

“Relief. Help me, Jay.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Just, uh, uh, stick it in... ! I mean stick your um, finger ... Here!”

The poor gal was frantic. It didn’t take long to figure out what she needed. But under the bleachers? She must be desperate especially if she’s asking me to help. She could easily take care this herself.

“You want me to...”

“Yes! Now! Right now. Do it!”

She was leaning back against the wall then slid down a little ways and opened up her legs. I’d never done this before, but there’s always a first time. And I never thought it would be with Sue either and never so soon. It was right out of one of my fantasies. Was I in a dream state from all the stress?

It’s true that I hadn’t hit puberty yet, but that didn’t mean I knew nothing of sex, or the first thing about pleasing a girl. There happens to be this thing called the internet, you see. You can find all kinds of things on the internet, like cats, how to build bombs, how to fix your car, and how to please a woman. I studied the latter rather than the former. Hey, I was curious, I did seriously NOT want to know anything about bombs, already knew how cars worked, and I’m allergic to cats so I looked at that other thing online.

Sue asked for my finger. Instead, I gave her my tongue. I wanted it to be special for Sue. And me. This was, after all, my first taste of a lady and you know what? I actually liked it. I wondered if all girls tasted like Sue?

From all the online porn, I mean instructional videos, I knew to start slow, but Sue wasn’t having any of that. She grabbed the back of my head and squashed my face into her sex. I caught her drift and tried to be aggressive too. I doubt there was enough of that from me for her huge form, but I was trying.

It was hard to keep my tongue against her; she was wild. I had a hard time holding on but I’m proud to say, I pretty much stayed with her. It was like riding a wild bronco, or so I imagined. I’ve never even ridden a pony. This filly kept bucking her hips and finally fell to the floor with a boom. I could feel the floor rumble as her ass hit it. She didn’t just slide down the wall, she literally fell.

It was also fun, while it lasted. Only, she was screaming toward the end. I just knew someone would find us, but it was soon over and we got lucky. Ha, I got lucky. I would have liked it to have lasted longer but was glad we weren’t caught. That wouldn’t be good; we could get into trouble. How would I explain it to Mom? Mom knew Sue. If this got back to her it wouldn’t be good at all.

It was over quickly and Sue was left sitting on the floor with her back to the wall behind the bleachers. I knew I wasn’t that good. All I did was lick her pussy all around as much as I could. She was a mover. Her hips moved around and around to such a huge extent that I could feel the wind go by as I kept up with her. I could tell she liked it by how she jumped as my tongue crossed her clitoris. I knew that would work, but wow! It really worked.

“Better now?” I asked.

“Huuuuh. Let me catch my breath.” she whispered.

SUSAN

I was spent. I don’t know what came over me. I’ll just blame it on The Program.

“Oh fuck, Jay. I’m so sorry. I couldn’t help myself.” I said as I caught my breath.

“It’s okay. I liked it.”

“Good and thank you. Thank you so much.”

“You’re very welcome.” he said.

I just got ate out by Jason. Little Jay for God’s sake! What came over me? Like I said before, The Program does weird things to you. And this was very weird. Wasn’t it? Is it weird to fuck a midget?

OH SHIT! Let me back up. No, we didn’t fuck. And no, Jay’s not a midget! Oh, hell no, he’s no midget. That’s demeaning. He’s short but perfectly proportioned. I mean perfectly! If he were taller he’d be an Adonis. He had muscles. They just weren’t huge muscles. What the hell did he even do for exercise?

Jay was a friend but an old friend that I had lost touch with. So at least I got relief from a friend, right? Ha, how about that? Jay is a friend with benefits now. It was hard to wrap my head around this. All I could think of at the moment was “Wow! He knows his stuff.” Before this week I would have scoffed at being real friendly with Jay, but now, I quite enjoyed his company.

“Give me a minute. We need to go change for PE soon.” I said.

He laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“What are you going to change into?”

“Huh? Oh, that’s right.”

“You must have really needed that.”

“More than you know.”

“Thanks for standing up for me with Emily.”

“Oh, Jay, you’re welcome. I’m not going to let anyone hurt you again.”

“But Sue, I can take care of myself. I don’t need you to fight for me.”

“You were shaking.”

“I can’t control my fear sometimes. Doesn’t mean I can’t do anything about it.”

“We better get going. Can you help me up?”

I gave him my hands and he tried with all his might to pull me up. I nearly pulled him over but I made it to my feet. I had to duck to get out of there so I wouldn’t hit my head like I did coming in under the bleachers, but it was worth it.

JASON

I was feeling good about what Sue and I did together. It was like a dream come true. I’d probably have gotten more out of it if I had been sexually mature, but the way she reacted made me proud. I even felt a little twinge of horniness myself down below, I think.

Lucky for me today we jogged around the court in gym. This way nothing was going to contact and possibly hurt my ‘junk’. Also, no sitting around. My butt was still sore and I didn’t want to sit. I had sociology left then English for my last class and I’d be sitting in both classes. So two more classes and it would be back to good old home, in clothes.

But first, I had to shower with a thousand naked girls. Well, maybe not a thousand, but in my case, dozens or a hundred is just as bad as a thousand. All were taller than me. Some not so much, some much more. I was wondering if it were going to be bad: I wouldn’t be the only one nude after all.

However, in the girl’s locker room I was lost. One of the freshman in The Program with me, Donald, was here too but I lost track of him. He disappeared into a sea of flesh. I had never been here before. It had always been forbidden, although with the introduction of The Program I don’t know why. Why not just have one big locker room? That would make more sense. Of course, The Program never really made much sense.

Little boy fantasies of girls running around nude didn’t quite do this scenario justice. Sure, there were a few like this -- some seemed not to care at all. I’m guessing those girls had already spent their time in The Program and were used to it. The others, however, were walking around in their underwear or towels, afraid of showing themselves. Some were topless but that’s probably because they didn’t need bras.

There was still the teasing.

“Looking for mommy, little boy?”

“Sorry, no potty for you here.”

I didn’t expect much other than this, but some were nicer than others. I figured it would just be more teasing and insults. It was novel, of course, but what I didn’t expect was the intense interest I had in these creatures called girls.

I noticed how different they all were -- hair color, shapes and sizes. Even with the teasing, most ignored me, intent on talking gossip with their friends. I would have loved to have talked to them. Anyone. I spent my time ogling the naked ones. I must have looked like a depraved little nudist child.

Suddenly I heard giggling behind me, the masses parted and one lone nude gal was thrust at me from those behind her. She was small -- still taller than me by several inches -- a very tiny bit chubby, shaved, and with smallish breasts that seemed to be on verge of growing into whoppers. I thought she was very pretty with her dark, short hair and it was obvious that she was very embarrassed. I couldn’t tell if they put her up to it, whether it was her idea, or if they were just getting their kicks out of shoving us two together.

“My name’s Mia. Hi.” she said. She was talking to me.

“H-hi, Mia. I’m Jay.”

It was a very simple greeting, but she was smiling. I don’t get that often.

“Would you like to shower with me?”

“I guess so.”

“Oh, good!” she said, eagerly.

She showed me where to go and we jumped into a shower stall and the cute girl and I were showering together. She was showering with me! I had originally wanted to be left alone but this turned out to be much better. I was so flattered. I let her soap me from head to toe. She did my chest and stomach then my back. When she got to my ass the soap stung. It was still smarting a little from this morning.

“Ow!”

She leaned over my left shoulder to address me. “I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little, um, sore. I fell earlier.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No. I’ll be fine.”

Mia walked back around to my front. “I’ll be gentle.” she said.

“Okay.” I answered, and she began soaping my butt cheeks while standing in front of me which meant that she had to reach her arms around on either side. Oh God, we were touching! In fact, you could say that we were hugging each other. My dick would, from time to time, rub up against the flesh of her thigh. And then there were her soft hands on my slippery ass cheeks. I can imagine how covered they were with suds. It must have been quite a bit because of the ease with which they gliding over my butt cheeks. We spent a good bit of time this way and I didn’t want it to stop. It felt so good.

The only one else I had ever hugged naked was Sue, and even though I had just had sex with her, we had never really hugged like this. All of my skin’s nerve endings were firing at once. It wasn’t just Sue’s long legs I was holding onto now; it was Mia’s whole body.

Mia ended by soaping up my genital area. You know, dick and balls. My junk. It was now clean junk. But something unexpected happened: my junk was hard. Imagine that! I hadn’t even reached puberty yet. Had I? I could tell that Mia knew by the way her touching changed -- she slowed down. I was embarrassed about it getting hard and I thought Mia might go running off. That’s not what she did.

“Do you want me to rub this some more for you?”

“No! I-I think that’s enough.” I was actually a bit nervous about it being hard and about how it felt. I was scared to chance it.

“Wanna do me now?” she asked.

“Yeah.” I said, a bit too willingly. Gym class was turning out to be pretty awesome today. I had just given Sue pleasure and here I was sharing a shower with another very pretty girl. Maybe The Program is not such a bad idea.

I soaped Mia from her neck down. I even did her feet and toes. It’s hard to explain how touching her feet made me feel. They were so pretty. Mia had to bend down in front of me when it was time to shampoo her hair just so I could reach. Her hair was short and I think I ended up using too much shampoo. The sight of Mia standing there facing me with her back to the shower and leaning her head back, eyes closed to rinse off was doing something to me inside. It felt just like when I soaped up her feet. And soon after it was time to do her back.

Mia had the cutest little butt I’ve ever seen. I hadn’t seen much female ass up close until today and now girl’s bare asses were in abundance all around me. Sue has one hell of a nice rear end, but Mia’s ass was holding my attention at this particular moment. It wasn’t really wide nor did it stick out way behind like some. It was, instead, round and proportioned perfectly to her body. How have I not noticed girls asses before? I’m assuming it’s because I’ve never been this close to a naked one and definitely had never touched one. This most definitely needs more investigation.

However, I must say that the biggest highlight of the shower was getting my hands on Mia’s boobs, what little there was of them. I don’t know what I was expecting; probably expecting them to feel like my own chest. It’s not like they were pendulous jugs or anything; they were just two puffy protrusions from her chest. But they were still girl tits. My hands were touching a girl’s tits! This afternoon I would have figured that Sue’s would have been the first boobs that I’d get to feel, but Sue’s were over my head for goodness sake. How silly would that look reaching up for Sue’s tits? In case you’re wondering: I’ve given Sue a blow job already, but I still hadn’t felt her tits. I know, crazy. Blame it on The Program.

Tits! Tits, mind you. I mean, talk about a thrill. I didn’t want to let go. I’ll tell you one thing: her chest ended up squeaky clean. I bet you didn’t know tits could squeak. Titsqueak!

We ended up hugging each other as thanks, and there it was again: that feeling when we held each other before, touching skin-to-skin, completely nude. I had never experienced such a thing and now I understood what all the fuss was about. I didn’t even mind when my dick was in the way. In fact, that was the highlight of the hug!

“Wow, Mia. Thanks. That was really nice.”

“Can we do this again tomorrow?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’d like that. I’m going to have get going to next period though. Sorry.”

“What do you have next period?”

“Social studies then English last period.”

“I’m looking forward to tomorrow.” she said, winking at me.

If I had to go through The Program then I suppose this was the right time -- Sue was my partner -- I don’t think it would have worked out with anyone else. And now I made a new friend, Mia. I can’t figure out how all that stuff in the shower came about. I found it hard to believe what just happened but even more than that, I never could have imagined that I’d feel the way I did.

I went wandering around in a daze looking for my locker until I remembered that all I had were socks and shoes. PE turned out pretty good. I’d say it made up for this morning. After social studies I had English then I was home free. Still, I was going to read Mom the riot act tonight. How could she not remember to return the exemption forms? We even got the doctor to fill out papers for us.

SUSAN

We did basketball drills: dribbling and passing the ball. I’m tall but I don’t like basketball so I wasn’t really into this. For PE they join two classes together at the same time. In our case it was ninth and tenth grade. That meant that Emily, the freshman cheerleader, was practicing with us. During one drill I had to pass her the ball. I felt like throwing it as hard as I could at her -- maybe I’d knock her down -- but thought the better of it.

While we were practicing up and down the court the boys were running. I caught sight of Jay. It was easy. The only other guy nude was Donald -- Nora’s partner. But Jay being so small stood out extra conspicuous. His running was so distracting that I got hit with the ball as I stared at him going around and around. Talk about embarrassing.

All the guys wanted to soap me up in the shower. What a curious locker room: they didn’t have shower stalls like they did in the girl’s shower; it was one big room with several shower heads around the outside. I can’t ever recall the girls flocking to The Program guys in droves like they did to me. I suppose it’s a guy thing.

I had a dozen shorter boys around me -- I could see over all their heads. I took my height for granted, but this was pretty cool. Maybe it was all of us, or most of us, being naked, but it felt different this time. Then they were using their hands to soap me up. How could I have said no to that? I wondered if I hadn’t have gotten relief from Jay, which one of them would I have picked. I don’t think I could have reached orgasm like that with the bunch of them though. But I did get real clean. I was almost late for French.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.