Susan and Jason Naked In School - Cover

Susan and Jason Naked In School

Copyright© 2020 by odco

Chapter 9: Thursday 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Thursday 1 - Jay wasn't supposed be in The Program. Can he get out of it? Or will Sue give him motivation to complete his week?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

*SUSAN*

Getting up this morning I almost didn’t put clothes on. I would have just gone to school naked but it was kind of cold out. Besides, I’d be letting the morning crowd down if I weren’t able to undress in front of them. I got a tingle inside thinking of this.

I met Mary coming out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel -- on her head -- little tramp. She shouldn’t be walking around the house like that. I think Mary will be hitting the six foot wall soon if she hasn’t already. She always wanted to be like me and it seems she’ll be just at tall. Whenever I change my hair style she’ll ask Mom to change hers to match. When I stopped wearing bras this week, so did she. (I don’t think that’s something she should copy, not with her boobs.) Some people say we look so much alike that we’re twins. Maybe we do. Except that while I’m the athletic one, Mary was blessed in the chest department.

Mary also happens to be the wild one. Her and Jay’s sister, Grace, make a pair. Poor Jay; his sister is almost as tall as Mary, and I know how she treats Jay. I hope she’s not as much a drag on him this week as Mary has been on me.

But today is a game day. I’m psyched. I always am on game days. We’ll be leaving right after lunch so I’ll miss science, phys-ed, social studies and maybe English. Being on a varsity team has its perks. I still have to make up any missed work, but since I’m in The Program this week, most of the teachers are lenient with this so my homework load is low. I don’t think that’s an official part of The Program; it’s just something nice that the teachers do to ease our week.

I’m really enjoying my week. Sure, there were some rude remarks aimed at my nude body but I get this sometimes anyway. All I have to do is give someone a mean look and they leave me alone. I think they’re intimidated by my size. That’s probably why I don’t get any weird or violent RR’s either.

Unfortunately, it’s not the same for others. Take Jay, for example. He was violently hurt Monday. At least he seems to have gotten over it. I think he’s really settling in with this, but I still have doubts about him. Sometimes he’s cheerful, but at other times he looks downright melancholy. I’m his partner and it’s my duty to help him through this, only I don’t think he’ll ever let me.

He refuses all relief efforts. I don’t know how he does it. That erection of his is so out of place, but it’s also very sexy. It makes my knees weak seeing him, especially when he’s excited like that, which has been constant for the past two days.

I shouldn’t be writing this in my Program journal, but Daddy thinks they misplaced Jay’s Program exemption papers on purpose. I’m sure by the time anyone reads this the truth will be out so that’s why I’m putting this here. It’s awfully rude.

Jay has always been dealt the worst deck of cards his whole life. But he is so making the best of what he has. I’m glad he’s my Program partner. He’ll be coming to the game today and I can’t wait to show off in front of him.

*JASON*

I woke thinking about how weird things were yesterday, especially last night. Mom had caught Gracie and I together in my bed and I was totally naked. I expected Mom to be furious. She was but had calmed down a whole lot we talked. We had never really talked of Dad after his death all those years ago. I was only four years old when it happened. I still remember it though. It’s something I’ll never forget. I worshiped my father but he was now long gone.

In a way I felt sad for Mom. I didn’t like her boyfriends; she hardly ever brought them home. But now I understood how she must have felt without Dad. Talking it over was, on the whole, a good thing. I was still really bummed out remembering back all those years. But I was starting to come to terms with it. And then there was Grace.

“Good morning, little brother.”

“There you go again with the ‘little’ brother crap.”

“You’re my brother and you’re little.”

“Go to hell.”

“Everyone thinks you’re my little brother when they see us.”

“And everyone thinks you’re the brat when they see us.”

“Yeah, well I can buy booze and nobody asks me for ID.”

“When did you buy booze?”

“Ask your girlfriend, Sue.”

“She’s not my girlfriend. But you bet I’ll ask her. You’re still wearing that same towel.”

“You’re still nude.”

“I went to sleep this way.”

“I like you like that.”

“You just want to tease me about it.”

“No, really. I do. Is that thing hard because of me?” she said pointing to my crotch.

“No, it’s always like this in the morning.”

“I’m surprised you haven’t taken care of that.”

“How would I do that?”

“Want me to show you?”

“Ew no. You just stay over there, okay?”

“Fine. Do you do it often?”

“Do what?”

“Play with yourself?”

“No.”

“Right. Liar.”

I wasn’t going to get into this discussion with her.

“What did you want?”

“Thanks for sticking up for me with Mom last night.”

“You’re welcome. And thank you too.”

“I can’t believe Mom wasn’t mad.”

“She calmed down after her and I talked.”

“What did you talk about?”

“It was nothing, Gracie. Just The Program.”

“I waited forever for you two to finish.”

“Some personal things too.”

“Like what?”

“Mind your own business.”

“I’m your sister. Can’t you tell me?”

“It doesn’t involve you, but if you must know we talked about Dad.”

“Oh. What about?”

“It’s hard to talk about it, Gracie. You know it all anyway. Don’t make me repeat what I said to Mom last night.”

“Okay.”

“Mom still wants me to go to college.”

“I know. She always will.”

“I’ll never get to be a race car driver.”

“Don’t give up. You might.”

“I’m too short to see out the window.”

“You’ll grow.”

“I thought you wanted me not to.”

“I don’t, but you’re not going to stay that size forever.”

“Thanks for believing in me, Gracie.”

My desire to be race car driver was a secret I only shared with Gracie. That’s the real reason I didn’t want to go to college. Nobody knows but Gracie and me. However, it was becoming clearer to me more and more that it was a pipe dream.

Gracie left flashing me her bare back and legs and that certainly wasn’t helping the morning woody I had. I went to the bathroom and tried to take my morning piss. It was too hard today and it just wasn’t working for me; damn Gracie and her long bare legs. I stood there and stood there and stood there willing my hard on to subside. I may well have been willing the wall to move for all the good it did.

We usually don’t lock the bathroom door or even close it all the way. This is so one of us can come in and use the toilet or brush their teeth or whatever when someone else is showering -- we only have one bathroom. As you see, we’re not too bashful in this house but we still try to avoid seeing each other in the raw if at all possible. And surely so since Grace started maturing.

But now I didn’t want anyone finding me doing what I was about to do, so I made sure the door was shut tight and locked. I needed to cum. I stood in front of the toilet and grabbed ahold of my member and went to work. I’d never done this before. I came yesterday afternoon but that was with a mouth on my dick. A very pretty and soft mouth that belonged to a beautiful creature: Emily. Could my hands duplicate the things Emily did to me? Could I even cum this way?

I did what I thought was the right way to do this. I started stroking it but it wasn’t like yesterday. I tried it a couple of different ways and some things felt better than others. I was starting to develop a technique, but then I heard Gracie outside.

Oh shit! I didn’t want her to catch me. What if she tried the door and it was locked? She’d certainly know what I was doing. Damnit. What if the door wasn’t locked all the way and she caught me in the act. Double damnit. I’d never hear the end of it if Grace caught me.

I heard her coming toward the bathroom so I quickly let go and as silently as possible unlocked the door, then I hurried back to the toilet. The scare made me soft enough to start peeing, thank God. I was standing at the toilet doing my thing when Grace shouted.

“Aren’t you done yet?”

“Not yet.”

“Hurry up.”

I quickly wiped myself and opened the door.

“All yours?”

“Did you take a shower?”

“I had one last night at school, remember?”

“Oh. You’re not going to school naked like that, are you?”

“Why not? I’ll just have to take my clothes off anyway.”

“Jay, that is sooo righteous.”

“In your dreams. It’s too freakin’ cold out there, Grace.”

“The weather report says it’s going to be an unusually warm day.”

“Not warm enough.”

“Aww. You’re no fun.”

“I don’t want to turn into a popsicle. I’ll see you tonight. Oh yeah, I’ll be late. I’m going with the girls volleyball team to watch them play their game this afternoon.”

“How did you swing that?”

“That’s for me to know and you to find out. Gotta get going now. See ya!”

I don’t recall telling her about the volleyball team but I’m sure she’ll find out. Or Nora will tell her. And no, I didn’t walk to school nude. I put clothes and a jacket on. Unfortunately, I never took care of my morning wood properly. Maybe, just maybe, I can get some relief in school today. Sounds promising. Very promising indeed.

*SUSAN*

I beat Jay to school again but Emily was there waiting. I did get to watch John and Harriet undress each other. It was almost romantic. I wonder if Jay and I looked like that. I also got to watch Nora and Don undress. They’re freshman. Nora happens to be John’s sister and just like Mary and Grace, she’s a wild one. They’re all friends by the way. That makes sense -- the three of them together could literally raise hell.

Nora was embarrassing Don this morning, which is par for the her. She drags him around by his penis. I hate to say it but it is kind of funny. Lily and Michael, the other freshman couple, were dancing together. That was cute.

I saw Vicky there too. She was the school’s biggest she-nerd. I know it sounds derogatory, but even she admits it. She plays the part well. Her red hair is in a bob. Mine used to be in a bob like that too but it’s a lot longer now. However, Vicky wears thick rimmed glasses. Without them she has a pretty face. She’s also pretty in general. Her body isn’t as toned as mine but her curves are in the right places and she doesn’t have fat in the wrong places either.

What makes Vicky special is that she’s experienced Jay’s mouth. Welcome to the club. It’s a club that seems to be growing every day. I wonder what new gal will be inducted today?

Vicky’s partner, Tom, hadn’t shown up yet, but most of the other Program participants were there. I got a chance to talk to Emily.

“Good morning, Emily.”

“Hey.”

“Do you want to do a three-way undressing, like yesterday?”

“Whatever Jay wants.” She didn’t seem too interested in talking. Not to me anyway.

“Look, Emily. I’m sorry for being mean to you before.”

“Okay. Apology accepted.”

“I was only trying to help Jay.”

“He doesn’t need your help.”

“I know. I’m just now getting to re-know him.”

“I wished I’d have known him when we were young. What was he like back then?”

“Not much different than now.”

“I bet he didn’t look much different, huh?”

“Almost nothing has changed. Except this week he’s, well, aroused.”

“Is that new?”

“It is. It’s not like I’ve seen him naked before this week. Except that one time.”

“Did you two play doctor together?”

“We were playing in the woods and our mothers made us bring water so we would stay hydrated. But we both drank so much that we had to pee.”

“You two peed together outdoors?”

“Yes. Oh my gosh, I hadn’t thought of that in years. It was nothing though. It was all so innocent. I did think it was kind of funny, him peeing standing up. Then we rinsed off in the creek.”

“I can imagine. That must have been special.”

We both laughed.

“Did you get to see him last night after I left, Emily?” I asked.

“What’s it to you?”

“Never mind.”

“Yes. I saw him.”

“Did he ...”

“Yes, he gave me relief again.”

“Well, I guess you deserve it.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes. Emily, I don’t know what you two have together, but I’m not going to stop Jay from having fun with other girls. I just don’t want to see Jay hurt.”

“I won’t hurt him again. I mean that.”

“Jay likes you a lot.”

“You have no reason to be jealous. He likes you too. Probably more than you know.”

“I wonder what’s taking Jay.”

“Getting antsy?”

“Kind of. I can’t believe I want to shed my clothes so badly.”

“Why don’t we undress each other? Then when Jay gets here we can both undress him.”

“You know what? That’s a great idea.”

We started with our shirts. Neither of us were wearing a bra. I had to get down on my knees, even for Emily. She’s not as short as Jay, but she’s still pretty small. She had cute little breasts too. I could see what Jay saw in her. She was the cutest little blonde in school. Probably. There were other blondes, of course, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen such perky breasts. I wanted to touch them but refrained. Then I had an idea.

“Um, Emily?”

“What?”

“Can I ask for an RR?”

“I guess so. School hasn’t really started yet.”

“You can refuse if you want to.”

“What would you like?”

“Can I, um, caress your boobs?”

The surprised look on her face was priceless. Even if she refused, that alone was worth it. But she didn’t refuse.

Her breasts were so soft and squishy. I’d felt mine many times but only in a clinical way. That’s not how I caressed other girl’s breasts though. I’ve felt a few but Emily’s were perfect. No wonder Jay liked her.

I heard cheers from the crowd. We turned to look and standing there with his mouth open was Jay.

*JASON*

I got to school late but what I saw there nearly knocked me over: Sue was kneeling before Emily. Both were topless and Sue was feeling up Emily’s breasts. I should have been jealous but it was hot as hell. It stopped me in my tracks as I came running up.

“Uh, hi.” I said.

Sue quickly took her hands away and tried to act innocent.

“Hi, Jay. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Don’t stop on account of me, girls.”

“I-I was just trying something. An experiment. Yeah, that’s what it was: an experiment.”

“Gee, Sue. I never knew you were that deep into science.”

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“I hope I didn’t let you down.”

“Her breasts feel nice, don’t they?”

“Oh, uh, I guess so.”

“It’s okay to appreciate beauty. Emily has world class boobs.”

Now Emily was starting to turn red just like Sue. I can’t believe I was making two of the prettiest girls in school blush.

“Finish up.” I said.

“I’m finished, Jay.”

“I mean your clothes. You’re only half undressed.”

“Um, okay. We couldn’t wait any longer for you. But now that you’re here.”

“No. I want to see you two finish first. Then I’ll get undressed. Call it an RR.”

They both shrugged and Sue began pulling Emily’s capri pants down. Emily reached down to untie her shoes but Sue stopped her. Sue wanted to do that for her. So Emily lifted her leg but since her pants were halfway down at this point she nearly fell over backwards. She caught herself though and the two were more careful. It was arousing watching Sue take off Emily’s shoes slowly and gently. Did I tell you I was developing a thing for feet and legs?

Off came the pants, then the panties. Emily was totally naked now -- even her feet. Somehow seeing girls in bare feet seemed more naughty than when they were wearing shoes, even when the rest of their bodies were bare. Or maybe I just have that foot fetish thing going -- I don’t know. Since I hadn’t taken care of my morning hard on it was all causing me to get another epic stiffy.

Sue stood up for Emily to take her pants off. It was such a contrast. Sue’s hips were higher than Emily’s waist and Emily had a real easy time of grabbing the elastic of Sue’s yoga pants and yanking them down. Other than size, their pants were similar except Sue’s were gray and tight whereas Emily’s were a sort of greenish bluish color and a little loose.

It was easy for Sue to step out of her sandals and for Emily to pull the pants and panties past her feet. When Emily stood back up she bent over and gave Sue a kiss on her crotch. Wow. I was getting real turned on and it got the crowd to cheer.

It was my turn now and the girls wanted to undress me themselves. It was great just to stand there and let someone else do all the work. Both girls pulled my shirt off. I had already taken off my jacket. When it come to my pants Sue whispered something to Emily and then they told me take off my shoes. No sooner than I finished getting the last shoe off I felt myself being hoisted into the air from behind.

“Hey-hey-hey! Sue?”

“Play to the crowd.” she whispered in my ear from behind. My toes were over two feet off the ground and the waist of my pants were at Emily’s eyes. She undid my buckle and slid my jeans down and off. The same happened to my underwear. Then Sue spun me around and gave me a hug.

“You can put me down now, Sue.”

“I like holding you.”

“I do too. But not in front of everyone.”

“Okay. Kiss, kiss first?”

“Fine.”

It was a little surreal kissing Sue while she held me up. It wasn’t doing anything for my hard on, especially the way she pulled me into her with her hand on my ass.

Unfortunately for me, this too turned out the be a crowd pleaser. But the first bell was about to ring so I was put down, we all gathered our clothes, stuffed them into their containers, and put our shoes back on. We picked up our book bags and started school.

“Are you excited about the game today, Jay?”

“Sure. Why aren’t you?” I was teasing her. I figured I’d get her back for picking me up. It was clear to everyone how eager she was. I looked at Emily. She was laughing. She saw the humor in it but Sue was confused.

“What makes you think I’m not excited?”

“It’s a joke, Sue. Everyone knows you’re excited.”

“How can you tell?”

I couldn’t believe she left this opening. “Your tits are red and puffy. They get that way when you get excited.”

“They do?”

I rolled my eyes. Emily was laughing out loud.

“Oh, you’re doing it again.” Sue finally reasoned, shaking her head.

“You pretty much asked for it.”

“I can’t help it. I’m too giddy about this afternoon.”

“I suppose you’ll want relief in art class.”

“And right before the game.”

“What? You want me to do you on the bus or something?”

“Hey, that’s not a bad idea.”

I looked back at Emily. We both shrugged. We had reached the juncture where Emily and I would go down one hallway and Sue another.

“Well, I’ll see you in art.” Sue said.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What?”

“Reasonable request: a kiss.”

Sue bent down nearly ninety degrees from the waist to give me a kiss. I grabbed her face on either side with my hands and pulled her into me and gave her a deep intimate kiss. Then we parted.

I loved watching her skip down the hallway, her feet barely touching the floor. Her good mood was putting me in good spirits too. Emily and I walked to our respective homerooms.

“You like her, don’t you?”

“Of course, Emily.”

“She likes you too. Look, if you really prefer Sue I won’t come between you two.”

“Emily, where did that come from? We’re far from that. Besides, Sue might not be the one I really prefer.”

“Oh?”

“We’ll talk later. The bell’s about to ring.”

“Okay. I’ll see you later.” She started turning around to go to her homeroom.

“Wait.”

“What?”

“Yesterday.”

“What about it?”

“You have no idea how much that meant to me, Emily. Thank you.”

She smiled.

“Reasonable request time: kiss?”

“Okay.” she agreed.

I gave her as intimate a kiss as I gave Sue. Another girl wanted a kiss as an RR from me too but I had to tell her it was too late. The school bell was ringing.

*SUSAN*

Social studies was my first class. Yuck! I couldn’t wait for art next period. I held off on relief saving up for then. That didn’t stop Harriet and John. They treated the class to a sixty nine demo on Mr. Hudson’s desk. He didn’t look too enthused about it but the rest of the class cheered.

Time dragged on. I was seriously not interested in the French-Indian war. Too bad for Washington. He started the whole thing you know. Getting his ass kicked later was instant karma, huh?

Finally the bell rang after a hundred hours. Art!

I beat Jay to art class again. He showed up in a good mood though. I caught sight of Jay in the hallway right before class started. Some girl was fondling his cock. It had to have been an RR. I felt a pang of jealousy because I hadn’t been able to feel Jay’s cock myself. Not much really. The best was when I picked him up and his hard on rubbed against my boobs. He seemed pretty self-conscious about it this morning though. I wondered if he liked that as much as I did.

Once again Ms. Tanner wanted us to pose together. First, I wanted relief. She asked if we could hold off to increase the arousal level while we posed. I trusted her so I agreed.

Ms. Tanner had us stand this time hugging each other. Jay’s arms were around my waist and my hands were on his back pulling him into me. We stood sideways to the class and the teacher wanted Jay to turn his head away but I was to look straight down at him. I couldn’t help but bend down a little. We must have looked pretty funny to everyone else but I’m sure Ms. Tanner knew what she was doing.

“Lean into her a little more, Jay.” Ms. Tanner said directing us. “And bend your knee. No, the other one. Hmm, no, straighten up. Hold that for a bit and class let’s see what you can do in drawing them. Remember, just pencil this time.”

I didn’t see how this was going to build arousal but I was still aroused from earlier. I was naked, ya know? It happens. And Jay was aroused too. Or maybe being hard like that is just his normal state nowadays. I wonder if it hurts or if he gets tired of it.

Every now and then Jay would plant little kisses at the bottom of my ribcage. His hair would tickle my boobs from below whenever he moved his head. I couldn’t help but get even more aroused. Maybe Ms. Tanner was on to something. The rest of the class couldn’t see him do this, but I could feel him. He would also, from time to time, look right up at me and smile. This was too cute.

“Times up, class.” the teacher said. “Jay, lay down on the carpet here and up on one elbow. Oh, and raise that one knee. Good. Sue, stand right here and put your hands on your hips. Good. Now bend over toward Jay. Hmm. Tell you what, bend that knee, the one away from class and shake your right finger at Jay as if you were scolding him. Good. Class, take a few minutes to sketch this one.”

That was a pretty cool pose and I couldn’t wait to see how the others drew it. Then it was time to change again.

“Sue I want you to bend down from the waist again. No, don’t bend your knees. Okay bend a little further.”

I did as instructed. My boobs weren’t too big, especially for someone my size -- I wear only a B-cup bra -- but I felt them hanging a little now. I never noticed how they could do that before, but I’ve never really spent enough time topless to find out. I’d always worn a shirt and bra. But what Ms. Tanner did next finally was pretty thrilling.

“Now, Jay, come right up to her and kiss her boobs. No hands, put them behind your back. That’s right, cross them at the small of your back. Just like that. Good.”

Wow. Jay had his lips on my right nipple. Just his lips. He wasn’t sucking; it was like giving a kiss. A few seconds later he opened his lips a little and sucked the nipple into his mouth, but just the nipple. I couldn’t help it, my arms came up on top of his shoulders to pull him in.

“Put your arm down, Sue. Just the one facing the class. You can lay your hand on the other shoulder though. Are you doing okay? Can you hold this a little longer?”

“I think so, Ms. Tanner.”

“Would you like to hold Jay’s head?”

“Yeah. I think that would work.”

“It might. Go ahead.”

So I grabbed Jay’s head between my hands and pulled him tight into my right breast. He couldn’t help but open his mouth all the way this time and take in as much as he could. It was still too much for him but I’m sure he enjoyed it. Guys have always gone for my breasts before and it was somewhat arousing, but now, I guess because it was Jay, it was really getting me horny. It was actually making my pussy wet. I could feel the wetness going down my leg again. It was a sensation I never had in the past but was getting very familiar with this week.

I know from the past couple of days that when I feel the wetness I can reach climax in no time. But could I climax from just someone sucking on my boobs? I felt his tongue going around my nipple and on all sides of it. Finally he was sucking it in. It was gentle even as I was smashing his face into my boobs.

I didn’t really mean to smash his face but I couldn’t help it. It was making me that horny. Then I thought of Emily’s breast this morning and how my hands would have felt. Magically, that did it: I freakin’ came! Unfortunately, I was standing and leaning over and losing control like that I did it again: I fell forward right onto poor Jay. I lay on top of him, shaking for too long before I came down off of my high.

“Jay? Are you okay?”

*JASON*

“I must ask: do any of you two need relief?” Dr. Howard said to Vicki and I in calculus.

“I would if it’s okay with Jay.” Vicky replied. I should have known. I was horny and didn’t know if I could hold out for Sue in art class. I’ve held it even longer yesterday so I tried my best to wait.

“Would I? I’d love to.” I said.

“Thanks, Jay.”

“Do you want to do it like yesterday or try something different?” I asked Vicki.

“Whatever you want.”

“What if I use my fingers alone this time? Is that okay?”

“I’d rather your mouth.” she said in low voice so nobody else could hear. But class was deadly silent -- everyone heard anyway.

“Here, lean back on Dr. Howard’s desk again.” I told her. She took her position over near the corner of the desk and leaned back, her knees straight and legs out at an angle from the desk.

I moved her knees apart and assumed the position. I began gentle and did that for a several seconds but then suddenly jumped in head first, so to speak, and started licking for all I was worth.

She came almost immediately. Damn, I’m good. But I didn’t expect her to bring her right knee up and over her left leg thereby lifting her right foot off the ground as she came. That was unfortunate because her left foot was the only thing she was standing on and it slipped, moving forward taking her ass away from the desk and sending her, and me, to floor.

Shit! Not again. Vicki was supposed to be the balanced one. I immediately helped her up making sure she wasn’t injured. We did it in record time -- probably in under a minute. Dr. Howard should be pleased.

As Vicki was walking back to her desk I could see her butt was dirty from the floor.

“Vicki.” I said. “Can I clean your ass?”

She stifled a laugh. I think that woke some of the other kids in class out of their stupor too.

“You landed on the floor, Vicki. Just let me brush it off for you.”

“Oh.”

I put my hand on her arm as I bent over and brushed her butt with my other hand. Before I finished I gave her buns a little pinch.

“Eeeep!” she shrieked.

“That’s what you get for falling.”

“Meanie.”

“You sure know how to thank someone that just got you off.”

“Thanks for relief.”

“Anytime.”

“Can I do the same for you?”

“Nah. I’m okay.”

“I swallow.”

Gulp. I didn’t expect that. “Maybe later.” I said.

“Promise?”

“Sure.”

What did I just get myself into? I promised to let Vicki suck me, I think. This is Vicki we’re talking about. Vicki had always been nice to me, but now she was getting much chummier. It wasn’t like her. But it was kind of cool.

I had some RR’s later in the halls -- a few wanted to feel me up. I’ve been getting a lot of that. One of the RR’s was from a girl who got great humor out of pulling my hard cock down and letting it flick back up. Another one, right before I made it to art class, tried to get me to cum by stroking me. She nearly did. The bell was about to ring so I stopped her just in time. I could not take this all day. I was ready for relief whether in front of other or not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.