Pat's Presents #1 - Cover

Pat's Presents #1

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An older man, on another birthday, recalls his babysitter's gift when he turned fourteen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   First   .

On my 50th birthday I looked back at my life with its successes and failures, its high points and pits. What might the next 50 years bring, assuming of course that I lasted that long? Among many other thoughts I remembered Pat, short for Patricia. One of those unforgettable people.

In my early teens my parents were going out most Saturday nights, leaving me and my seven-year-old brother in the custody of a babysitter. It was usually Pat who lived nearby. She was sixteen and kinda homely in my recollection. Nice enough though so we got along and did stuff for entertainment after my little sister went to bed around 9PM. The day after my fourteenth birthday was a Saturday.

This day was different after sis bedded down. We were watching TV when Pat asked me if I’d lie down on the couch next to her. I didn’t know why but it was a “why not?” My parents didn’t breathe a word about sex to me. A friend had taught me about masturbation. Pat had well developed tits and we lay on our sides pressed together. She didn’t kiss me or I would have maybe gotten the idea. I didn’t make any moves so she took charge and pulled my hand to cup her still-clothed tit. Her hips pressed against mine which still had a flaccid organ. I followed directions, many non-verbal.

Gradually our clothes came off and I got the desired hard-on, still curious how far this would go. It was the pre-Internet era and I hadn’t even seen adult magazines yet. I think she recognized the challenge and it intrigued her.

I’ll never forget the visual of my cock entering the wonderful place in the midst of her black curly pubes and the growing sensation as it went deeper and deeper. She was smiling looking up at me and put her hands on my buns to set the pace. I came quickly and she insisted I keep moving slowly so I’d get hard again. Didn’t take long and the next time was longer and better for both of us. I promised to keep it a secret and I’d get more.

Every Saturday, and the occasional weekday, that she babysat we fucked. She was a damn good teacher too and told me my cock was the biggest she’d had. I wish I’d had the guts to ask her about the others but I was too shy.

I never asked about birth control but did get clues that she was fucking others between my turns. How could I complain?

We never did get together after the babysitting stopped. I’d see her around school, sometimes hanging on a guy’s arm. After her graduation it was quire rare to cross paths. I remember seeing her at the big supermarket with a little guy in a kid carrier and visiting for a bit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.