A Tall Young Girl - Cover

A Tall Young Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 20

July 10, 2018

Jeff said, “Jim, Brett, please know that we welcome you here, but that you’re sleeping with our daughters in their bed will cause us a bit of angst.”

Jim and Brett quickly looked at each other, after which Jim took the slight cue and responded, “We certainly understand that ... and are surprised you were willing to allow this. I suspect that if I weren’t terminal, you may have come to a different answer to your girls’ question.” He held up a hand when the women looked like they would object to his words and added, “And I wouldn’t blame you. You may already know this, but you should know if you already don’t, but your girls have never slept next to any guy in the J ... or anywhere else, at least to my knowledge. We talked about that, and we’ve decided to put that rule in abeyance here and, if everything goes well here, the LA will bring the subject back up for discussion. I know not if we’ll vote to make a change, but it’s possible.”

Emma said, “You’re saying that the LA may permit our girls to sleep next to one or both of you in the big bed?”

Brett replied, “Yes, but there’s no guarantee that we’ll decide to remove the rule. Also, there are two spaces between Jim and me in the bed, so no one of your girls will have guy neighbors in bed on both sides.”

“But would it be possible ... if you remove the rule, that one or both could be your... ‘cute cuddlers’ one or more nights?”

“Strictly speaking, yes, but that presupposes some substantive changes in how we treat with the young girls. If it weren’t for Padme and Taylor, there’s some chance we’d have already changed the rules. That’s because Civ and Mare don’t complain about the rules, don’t push against the rules. They’ve also become ... leaders among us, despite their ages. While a few of the girls have more or substantially more responsibility and authority with our family, such as Beth and Meka and Liya, the actual difference is not that large. That’s the primary reason that we’re beginning to reconsider their rules. To many of us, it’s not particularly fair to heap responsibility on them, but also restrict them to ... being second-class members in some aspects of how we live.”

Mare objected with, “We understand why we have different rules, and we should!”

“Yes, you should have different rules about sex, but sleeping is not necessarily sex. Neither of you has ever tried to get around the sex rules, and many of us feel you would still follow those rules even if we relaxed some aspects of the rules concerning young girls with our guys, that is, sleeping next to them. The real concerns are the unknowing movements sleeping people make, movements that could cause hands to be placed on parts of a neighbor’s body that would not be permitted when awake. That’s my only concern, although I’m nearly certain that neither of you girls would get angry were Jim or I to spoon in behind Mare or Civ and wrap an arm around her chest.”

“No,” exclaimed Civ, “we wouldn’t. We understand.” More quietly, she added, “The true concern there is that we’d ... both probably like it, perhaps too much. But, Brett, since I began hanging with the Go5, I’ve been learning how to be comfortable with ... a lot of stuff that used to concern me. Almost the first words Beth said to me is that I had a wimpy handshake. I got over that mostly because I learned that she was right. I’ve shaken hands with a lot more people, particularly guys, since then. Seamus actually praised me for having a good handshake.

“Mare and I are becoming more and more ... Umm, sex is becoming more important to us, and being in the LA, I’m sure that we’re dealing with this ... huge change better than our classmates are. We’re managing that because we have lots of practice with being ... somewhat forward with ... four guys. They’re four incredibly great guys who don’t take advantage of us learning with them.

“Brett, I’ve hugged ... full body ... all four of those guys at times when I was wearing only what I’m wearing now: a G-string and nothing else. I’ve ... felt all four of those guys’ ... penises against me, occasionally when they’re ... somewhat erect. While Mare and I have talked about this together, we’ve not discussed it with anyone else. What we’ve learned from those experiences is that those four guys are incredible. Not one of them has taken any advantage of that. Not one of them has ... tried to make more contact than necessary ... that is, contact of their penises ... than called for by the hug. Not one of them has moved a hand off our backs to our virtually bare butts. Not one of them has tried to pull either of our pelvises into tighter contact with their erections.”

Mare took over, adding, “Brett, it ... excites us to have ... our guys hug us when we’re wearing so little, but we, too, haven’t tried to take advantage of the hugs. That’s because the very last thing we’d want to do is alienate any member of ... either of our families by pushing the envelope with the guys: You, Jim, Charlie, and Jeff. We enjoy the hugs, and frequently get a bit excited by them, but we’re not going to turn them into sex until both or our families approve of such.

“The same is true in our big bed. We both understand that one of us could wake to find you or Jim wrapped completely around her or me in your sleep, with your pelvis smashed against a young-girl butt ... a virtually bare young-girl butt. If that happened, we’d lie calmly in body, but with racing emotions and excitement. We won’t reach around with a hand to feel you. We won’t push our butts back for even more intimate contact. We won’t do anything but enjoy the feeling of one of the four guys that we love in one fashion or other being unknowingly intimate with us.”

Civ tagged in with, “And that’s one of the reasons we wanted you both here with us tonight. We want to prove to you that we can both experience sleeping with you two but not go against the rules that truly matter. And if either or both of you wake to find yourself wrapped around one or both of us, please don’t pull away. We love you, and, particularly with Jim, we’d like to experience that in a ... controlled situation.”

Mare finished by looking at their Moms and saying, “And we give both Moms permission to come into our room tonight and check on us.” When Emma began objecting, she exclaimed, “No, Mom. We want our parents to know, truly know that we can keep from getting carried away by not stripping ourselves and our guys and starting to learn what’s it’s like to do sexy-time with guys we love.” She gazed into Emma’s eyes and stated, “Hell, Mom. You can even take photos if you want.”


Some 15 minutes after the clothing conversation ended, Civ’s phone rang.

“That’s Beth. I’ve got to get it.”

The three parents and Mare listened to one side of the short conversation as Civ ended it with, “We’ll open the front door for you.”

Jeff asked, “They’re coming over?”

“Yes. Apparently, they want to ask our Moms something.”


After the visiting girls left [Beth, Chapter 244], Mare said, “Civ, why didn’t we think of this when the girls were here? Beth needs to get Katherine to make Jeff panties like our guys wear.”

“Yes, we need to make that happen.”

Jeff asked with some obvious concern, “What sort of... ‘panties’ ... do you mean?”

Mare answered, “Oh, they’re ... skimpier, but can keep ... ummm ... erect penises under cover.”

“Yes,” Civ piled on, “even at what Beth calls ‘max extension.’”

“Katherine? Armoire d’Amour Katherine?”

“Yes, Kalina-Mom. She’s a whiz with a sewing machine, even better than Liya, possibly better than Sandy.”

Emma asked, “And she’s willing to make them for ... your guys?”

“Yes, Emma-Mom,” answered Civia. “We’re great friends all around. Surely, you noticed that when we were there after the fire.”

“I guess I didn’t figure out how close you were.”

Mare responded, “Some of that closeness was due to Katherine taking Brit in when we were concerned about her stepbrothers. She stepped up for us, and that ... removed most or all of the barriers to enable a really close friendship.”


The four LA members were in the girls’ bedroom after conducting nightly ablutions as Civ said, “Mare, I’m more nervous than I thought I’d be.”

“Me, too.” When Brett started to respond, Mare continued with, “No, Brett. We’re not changing our minds. We’re going to sleep with you and you’re going to sleep with us. Civ and I will be in the middle and, Jim, I’d ... like you to be on ... my side of the bed, if that’s okay.”

“Of course it is. But, Mare, we’re not going to make love ... or come anywhere close to it.”

“I know, Jim, but I ... really wish we could. I’m going to miss you, so much!”

When Mare let herself step/fall into him, Jim wrapped his arms around her and held her as she cried into his chest.

“It’s not fair,” she burbled. “When you seemed to be ... better and were here a lot and fun and handsome and everything, I was sure you’d be here for my birthday. I was going to give you ... my virginity for my birthday. I’d really like it to be you.”

Mare was inconsolable for quite a while, but Jim continued to hold her and petted her back and head, while Brett and Civia sat on the bed and alternatively watched Mare with concern and whispered to each other.

When Maren finally gathered her emotions, Jim told her, “Mare, what you just told me may well have been the best compliment I’ve... ever received. You are a pretty, vivacious, strong, young woman who I’ve come to love. I hope this doesn’t cause you further pain, but, perhaps, it will help you at some time in the future. While this doesn’t change my mind about tonight, I had begun looking forward to making love with you.”

Mare stared into his eyes for a while, then suddenly leaned up and slowly, but firmly, planted her mouth on his. They kissed without abandon, but with intensity. Hands did not run all over the parts of bodies they could reach. Instead, the arms stayed wrapped around the other’s waist while those hands did not pull their two pelvises into tight contact, instead simply spread on each other’s backs.

When their faces disconnected nearly two minutes after beginning the kiss, Jim quietly said, “That was wonderful, Mare. You obviously paid sharp attention to Lana in her teaching.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.