A Tall Young Girl - Cover

A Tall Young Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 18

June 19, 2018

Surrounded by other girls, women, and a boy scattered around a living room while eating, and with conversation just starting up, Maren whispered into Civia’s ear, “I kissed Beth in our closet.”

Civia’s eyes rounded as she quickly swiveled her head to face Maren, noted that no one nearby was paying attention to them, and asked, “Why?”

“She told me that I had been feeling more and more like one of her sister-friend-wives.”

“Ooh. That’s promising.”

“Exactly. That’s why I just had to kiss her.”

“What did you use?”

“The most intense of the more-intense basics.”

“Wow! How was it?”

Maren slowly closed her eyes as she replied, “Wonderful. The best part is that she seemed to enjoy it. She kissed me back with ... equal intensity.”


Civia and Maren sit shoulder to shoulder, their backs against the headboard of a large bed in a less-than-large bedroom.

“Civ, I...” Maren breathed deeply, then restarted, “I need to tell you some stuff. Would you let me get it all said before you respond?”

“Yes. Maren, don’t be scared to tell me anything, you’re my best-ever friend and I love you.”

“Thanks, Civ.” She breathed deeply again, set her shoulders, and said, “I’ve been getting very antsy and I’m sure it’s ... sexual in nature. I’ve been imagining ... lots of ... sexual stuff, and I’m getting a little scared that I’ll dive into sex when I’m sure I’m not ... emotionally prepared to handle it. This ... first part I need to tell you is ... important for all the other parts, so I’m starting with it despite that it scares me. Please, Civ, let me get this all out.” Civ nodded, so, Maren stated, “I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you.” When Civia’s shoulders flinched, but she had no other reaction, Maren added, “When you’re ready, I’d like you ... to be my first lover.”

Maren’s face exploded in heat, but she seemed thankful that Civia was not responding, as she had requested.

“Even more ... No. In addition, and I don’t know how I could manage this, but what I’d most like for my first sex with someone other than me is for us both to have our first ... intercourse ... together with ... Dad.”

That caused a reaction in Civia, her back straightening further, her eyes rounding, and her mouth opening, but she managed to close her mouth before words came out of it.

“Like I said, I don’t know how that could be possible, but I’d ... also like our Moms there to ... help us understand how to do some things. I don’t know if ... I think I’m like Lana, although not to Lana’s degree. I want sex, Civ, and a lot. Although it might seem ... counterproductive, I spend a lot of mental energy thinking about the ... sorts of things I want to do ... and with whom. That should probably get me out of my mind with ... lust, but it actually settles my mind most times, maybe because I’m making plans that might help me get to those sorts of things.

“Despite that, I’m so afraid that if I do anything ... satisfyingly sexual with anyone else, I won’t be able to stop, and I’m sure that would cause big problems for me, perhaps like Celeste’s problems in high school, but, worse, for the LA. Civ, despite that I want sex so much, I need Beth’s rules. I need her to hold to them. I need her not to succumb to my ... and our interest in altering them more toward the more extensive nudity we want. I need her to enforce those rules.

“I love you and ... I want you as a ... lover as well as my best friend, probably like Beth and Rhee. And I want ... Umm ... while I imagine that I’ll want some of what Beth calls one-on-one time with ... lovers, particularly you...” Her face went scarlet again, but she added, “Civ, I want ... it all. I want what Beth has, love and sex with the LA and love and sex with our parents. But, I also want love and sex with Jim. Because I’m pretty sure I’d also be fine with being sexual with Charlie ... and, maybe, some or all of the W Moms, I keep thinking that I’d like it best if our family, yours and mine, could live in the compound.”

Her face still blazing, she ducked her head to hide her face behind her hair.

Civia waited a bit, then slowly responded, “You might think that I think that you’re ... wanton, but I don’t think that, Mare. Look at Beth. She loves all of the LA and has sex with almost every member. She loves and has sex with the W parents. I think she wants Mia, sexually, and I’m almost positive that she wants, at least, our dad sexually, and I get the feeling that she wants at least Kalina-Mom.

“Mare, she has all those wants, but she still keeps us ... our ... LA boat on course and away from most of the rocks, including many rocks that no one else seems to see. I see some of that ... facility in you. You ... love so ... extensively and so fiercely. Mare, that’s one of the reasons that you’ve become so important for and to the LA. You love like Beth loves.”

Maren broke down ... hard, and Civia cradled her, held her, soothed her while she cried herself out.

Once her best friend had stabilized, and with Maren still in her arms, Civ said, “There’s not another LA member, at least now, that could do both of Beth’s primary jobs, which are leading us and loving us. You’re going to have to step up to provide that love if we ever lose her. Mare, I’m scared that I’ll have to step up to replace her leadership. I’m still selfish enough to realize that it would hurt me to lose professional soccer, and that would make me unable to lead us. Mare, I need your help in figuring out who could provide the leadership we might need. Meka would be the best bet, but she’s still so damaged, and Jim probably can’t last all that much longer. Liya’s a whiz with organization, but she needs some help in knowing what to organize. Heather’s dynamic enough and trusted enough, but ... she doesn’t have Beth’s skills in leadership.

“Brett can’t lead us, for a lot of reasons, the most important being his Y-chromosome, because the LA is a group of girls. He’d also be devastated if we lost Beth somehow, and it could take him years to become even close to fully functional. Celeste is the best bet I see, but ... I don’t know. I guess the take-home of all that is we can’t lose Beth.”

Suddenly, and with a slight smile on her face, Civia pulled Maren’s face to hers and kissed her best friend hard on the lips, and Maren responded in kind.

After they separated from each other, Civia told her friend, “Mare, it wouldn’t squick me out to make love with you. I’m still not all that sure of what I want, but I know that the ... amiga love I have for you would allow me to respond appropriately if you needed to have sex with me.”

Putting the shoe on the other foot, Maren moved her mouth to Civia’s, and the two held each other while they kissed intensely for more than a minute.

When they pulled apart, again, Civia stated, “It’s hard to get the breathing right when we’re doing the intense sorts of kisses.”

“Yeah. I get so wrapped up in it that I forget to breathe at all.” She sighed dramatically, then finished with, “I guess we’ll just have to practice a lot more.”

“Mare, that’s something that definitely doesn’t squick me out!”


June 23, 2018

The Palecek family walked into the house behind Jeff and once the door closed, Kalina ordered, “Girls, please put away your clothes, straighten your room if it needs it, take a shower, then please start making as large a pan of schnitzels as we have chicken and pork.”

“Sure, Mom,” Maren answered, which had Kalina stopping in her tracks.

“Maren, I love it, so much, when you call me that. I’m so happy that Emma was as forceful as she was with us, as not only might I have missed out on a wife I love, but a second wonderful daughter, too.”

Maren ran to Kalina and enveloped her in a tight hug. When she released her second mom, she gave her a peck-and-a-half on her lips.

Kalina responded with, “I think we can up that to two pecks, now, if that’s okay with you.”

Maren leaned back in and gave Kalina a two-peck kiss, then gave one to each of her other parents.

The girls went to their room, put their new clothes, which included a racy new bikini for Maren, away, but then picked the top of that bikini out, and turned to Civia.

“Civ, what happened today? I’ve now got a ... not tiny, but pretty small bikini, and you were told, essentially, that you could be topless in the pool.”

“Yes. I wonder if that would extend to Fridays in the tub.”

“Oh, do you think? Is it possible?”

“I can’t see it, although I couldn’t have predicted this,” she said as she held up her new swimming brief, which was the only term she could devise that matched what she held in her hands.

“Yeah. She even overruled Emma-Mom, and we’ve never seen that. Something important changed today.”

“You might not have noticed, because you were reacting to ... realizing that the older girls have been right about you in their compliments. Kalina-Mom disappeared for a while ... with Beth.”

Maren wrinkled her forehead, then put on something of a slightly surprised expression and responded, “Beth does have a habit of changing our world. But I still don’t understand you having a swimsuit with no top. If we were at the compound, that would be one thing, but with our family?”

As the two girls, carrying a tube and a brief each were heading to the bathroom for a shower, they heard a short, deep moan right before a long, higher-pitched squeal. They immediately looked at each other and grinned.

“Wow. Middle-of-the-day sex, and not on an assignation from work. This is...”

Civia’s sentence was cut short by an even longer and more wavering squeal, then a long, low groan, which was followed by a short, sharp, “Yes!”

The sounds weren’t loud, but they were readily discernible through the wall that their parents’ bedroom shared with the living room.

“Civ, how much has changed? Is that part of it?”

“I don’t know, but we need to keep a close eye on them,” to which Maren nodded emphatically as they finished their walk to the bathroom.


The two girls, dressed in the newly-standard home-with-their-parents medium tube and buttocks-covering briefs and with their hair still slightly wet, had implements and ingredients out to make the requested schnitzels when their parents’ bedroom door opened. Since they were focused on their tasks, they were unaware of another aspect of their lives that had just changed, an aspect that became immediately apparent once they looked up at their mothers’ approach.

Maren stuttered, “Y-you’re n-n-n...”

Emma responded, “Yes, thanks for noticing. Do you like our new outfits?”

Civ was a little more together, and she stepped to Emma and hugged her tightly, saying, “This is much better, Emma-Mom.”

“Isn’t it? And you truly don’t mind hugging your new mom when she’s naked?”

“Mom, I hugged you skin to skin, if you’ll recall. Not only don’t I mind, I like this. But I’m gonna hug Kalina-Mom so Mare can hug you. Thanks, Moms, for this and for not being afraid to love on your wife and husband in the middle of the day when we’re here.”

After a minute of hugging, Kalina stated, “Family meeting in the living room as soon as Jeff is there.”

The two girls looked at each other with wide eyes to which both gave mini-shrugs.

With all residents in their typical family-meeting seats, although not in typical family-meeting attire, Jeff announced, “In case you hadn’t noticed, we’re making some changes in the household-apparel regs. Your mothers will now be displaying their lovely bodies ... I mean, your mothers’ typical household apparel will be skin, and mine will be this trunk and trunks like it.”

“Come on, Dad. Stand up and do a little twirl,” Civ demanded.

Jeff looked down at Emma, then at Kalina, receiving identical responses from them to his unvoiced question then stood, did a quick pirouette, and sat back on the couch between his wives to the raucous whistling of his two girls.

“Way to go, Dad,” Maren said excitedly. More softly, she said, “I love you, Dad. Thanks for this.”

“In case you couldn’t tell, I’m nervous about this, but I’m glad that you didn’t demand the same apparel of me that you did of my wives.”

Civ responded, “We wouldn’t do that to you, Dad. At least ... not until after you get used to this!”

Jeff rolled his eyes at his beautiful daughter and her beaming grin.

Kalina took the floor, asking Civia, “Understanding that we wouldn’t permit you to be naked here when we’re here, what would your clothing preference be?”

Without hesitation, she answered, “Skimpy panty.”

“That’s it. Right?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Okay, granted. Maren?”

That daughter was not sure whether she had heard Kalina correctly but presumed that she must have when Civia, sitting partly on her lap and partly on the overstuffed chair’s right arm, quickly removed her tube top, then sat back into Maren.

“You wouldn’t let me be topless, too. Right?” When Kalina shook her head, Maren came back with, “Minimal tube and skimpy panty.”

“Granted. Girls, I just had one of the most wonderful discussions of my life with a young woman who, without really trying, keeps making our family’s life and each member’s life more interesting, more fun, and more satisfying. Beth convinced me that you two have the maturity, intelligence, and common sense to handle much more adult-type relationships with your parents. More importantly, she convinced me that I could worry less about the little stuff when it comes to raising our two wonderful daughters. You will find us being more ... carefree with you. Like today, you’ll probably also find us more willing to throw to the wind the ... stuffy conservatism regarding the family that Jeff and I inherited from our parents. Specifically, when and if we have sufficient free time for the activity, if you’re here, we’re going to retreat to our room and close our door to make love with our spouses whenever we want, whether you’ll be able to hear us or not, whether you’ll guess what we’re doing or not.”

That got the parents two scantily clad daughters on their collective lap hugging and kissing their parents in glee.

Kalina, after a few kisses, continued, “And when you’re not here, we’ll make love wherever in the house we damned well please.”

Maren squealed, then exclaimed, “Thank you, thank you, thank you! We love you so much!”

Once the girls’ enthusiasm declined sufficiently, Emma took up the tale with, “We’re also going all-in on Beth’s request that our two families become closer and...”

Loud, high-pitched squeals not only chopped off Emma’s words but also caused a couple of hands to cover unprotected ears.

The two girls coordinated, without any obvious communication, in moving onto their father’s lap, each getting half of it and half of one of their mother’s laps, and then each girl grabbing her dad’s arm on her side and pulling it around her, then leaning back into his broad, strong chest.

Civ exclaimed, “Best. Family meeting. Ever.”

Emma responded, “It’s not over, yet. We’ve also decided to become as close friends with those girls as they permit, and we’ll begin showing them that by upping their ante on greeting and departure kisses. We will now do two-peck kisses with them, and your two mothers will demonstrate those with you, so, girls, each straddle one of your Mom’s laps.” When the girls were so situated, Emma said, “As soon as you put your lips on hers or his, think in your head, a-one-and-a-two-and-a, then pull back, like this.”

Civ, in Emma’s lap, asked after Emma kissed her, “Isn’t that longer than two pecks? Isn’t it like two-and-a-half?”

“Do you object to two-and-a-half-peck kisses?”

No! I just ... Never mind. You like them, too. Don’t you? I mean the kisses.”

Kalina responded, “We do. Civ, you changed our life so much for the better by going all-in with those girls when there were only five of them. As Beth told me this morning, there are now 22 of them as well as others that might be joining the LA soon. They’ve increased their family more than four-fold since you met them, but they’ve been directly or indirectly responsible for a much larger increase in the satisfaction and happiness in our lives. Jeff and I have gained a loving, new wife and you’ve gained a wonderful sister. Various other effects of those girls have enabled us to enjoy the weekly get-togethers with our new friends who we’ve found share most of our beliefs about family, life, and love. Girls, we don’t want to miss out on any possible further expansion of the wonderfulness of our new family life and our individual lives, so we want to be as close to them and with them as they permit. And if we have to fudge two-peck greeting kisses into two-and-a-half-peck greeting kisses, we have no problem with that. Do you agree, Civ?”

Yes! Mom, your daughters wouldn’t mind fudging two-peck kisses into living in the compound, so we could always be with both of our families all the time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.