A Tall Young Girl - Cover

A Tall Young Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 17

June 12, 2018

Maren unlocked the front door and led Civia and their sister-friend, Lana, into the house.

“Okay, you were suitably mysterious, so now that we’re here, tell me why we are here.”

The two young girls looked at Lana, and Maren said, “We have a request of you that, while it’s not necessary, we’d prefer if it doesn’t become general knowledge for at least a while,” and then gazed at Lana.

Lana waited a few heartbeats, then gave Maren a smile and responded, “Yet, I still don’t know what this request is.”

Maren tilted her head to the ceiling as she banged her palm off her forehead, dropped her head, and asked rapidly, “Would you teach us how to kiss? We don’t know how, and, while it may not be critical for a while, we don’t want to wait until the last second before we might need that knowledge.”

Lana worked very hard at not bursting out in laughter, managing to hold her response to a little snort and a slight turning up of the corners of her mouth.

“You know, had you skipped every third word, you could have gotten all that out even more rapidly.”

Maren stared into Lana’s eyes for a bit, then lunged into Lana, throwing her arms around her as she squeezed herself tightly into Lana’s body. Lana returned the hug with gusto. After a few seconds, Maren stepped back.

“I would not at all mind teaching you two to kiss, but why does it have to be a secret?”

Maren turned to Civia, who breathed deeply, then – eyes and voice level – told Lana, “Because I’d ... prefer that it not get around quite yet that ... at least some of ... my libido arrived with my first period, perhaps some even before it started.”

Lana’s eyebrows rose quickly up her forehead and her eyes widened, then she lunged into Civia hugging her tightly.

After at least five seconds, with Civia still wrapped in her arms, Lana said, “I’m so happy for you. I’ve tried for a long time to figure out how I’d feel with no ... sexual interest, no libido. Mine arrived ... and like an out-of-control semi ... when I was not quite nine, I think. As you can probably understand, I had a hard time imagining what you feel.” She leaned back a bit in Civia’s arms, looked slightly up into her eyes, and told her, “If you don’t want to say ... how your ... libido has you leaning, that’s okay, although I will burn with curiosity until I know. If you’re willing to tell me, I promise not to divulge it to anyone without your permission.”

“I’ll think about it, but I will tell you that I’ve been getting ... odd feelings about ... Brett.” Still in Civia’s arms, Lana cocked her head and elevated her right eyebrow at her sister-friend, so Civia added, “Occasionally, and at least once when he wasn’t around, I’ve gotten odd feelings that I don’t understand. Perhaps they’re ... sexual interest, or perhaps they’re indigestion that somehow focuses on Brett.”

Lana gave her a merry grin, and said, “You have such a droll sense of humor, and I love it! And I’ll say this. You two have surprised me ... surprised a lot of us with how you fit so seamlessly with us and with how ... important, even critical for the LA you’ve both become. Civia, Maren, I love you two, and I’d be very happy to teach you kissing.”

Maren joined the hug by throwing an arm around each of them, and the three reveled in the closeness for a few moments, then by unspoken agreement, released each other, with Maren saying, “We’d prefer starting ... less ... sexily. I mean, no clinching or lying on top of each other; that sort of thing.”

“That’s how I would start with you whether you wanted that or not. Good. The first lesson is don’t be nervous, while the second is that inflexible and immobile lips are not fun to kiss. Mobility in your lips is critical, and the more you kiss, the more you can learn how to make your lips more mobile, but that mobility should usually be subtle. We’ll start with the very basic touching of lips together, and once you’ve become comfortable with that, we’ll...”


Over an hour later, Lana stated, “You girls are quick learners. You’ve got all the basic stuff down well, so we can probably up the heat next time.”


June 18, 2018

Walking toward their house, Maren stated, “Civ, I’ve been thinking about what Dad said about getting ahead in math. I was wondering if...” She shook her head and restarted with, “We don’t have soccer in winter, and I was wondering if you’d want to tackle Geometry then. You’ve tested out of pre-Algebra and I think I could do that for Geometry ... if you were working with me.”

As she pulled her key out of her pocket and slotted it into the lock in the front door, Civia answered, “That’s a good plan.” She pulled the key out of the lock, turned the knob, and pushed the door open, adding, “With both of us working on it, I think...”

Civia’s sentence was cut off by a short, loud exclamation, so the two girls looked up to see ... something they had never seen. Their three parents were on the couch, but that was not the atypical aspect. Kalina was on her knees on the couch by the left arm – from the girls’ perspective – to the left of and with her body facing Emma, but with her head turned to her right to look at the two girls. Emma’s body was facing away from the girls but she was just now looking over her left shoulder at them. They could see their dad’s legs from the knees down as he was seated on the couch. They could also see his head and torso in front of Emma, who appeared to be kneeling in his lap. What they had never before seen was their three parents naked. Completely naked ... and seeming to be doing sex stuff.

“Hi, girls,” Emma stated almost too casually.

“Umm, hi. Umm, we’re home,” Maren responded.

“And we’ll be in our room. Don’t hurry on our account.”

The two red-faced girls quickly stepped into their room and closed the door behind them, then stared into each other’s eyes.

Maren said, “Was ... he ... you know?”

“I think so. Your mom ... Emma-Mom was so cool about it. It was ... Kalina-Mom who sort of screamed.”

“Yeah, and ... Dad was ... frozen.”

“He was, and I’ve never seen him so ... I don’t know. Glassy-eyed?” Civia quickly shrugged, then said, “I think your ... Emma-Mom might have ... just kept ... going if it were up to her.”

“I ... sort of hope she did. We didn’t tell them we were stopping here for a sec. We forgot, Civ. I hope they’re not mad at us.”

“Well, either they’re on lunch break together or they’re playing hooky. Either way, we had no way to know they’d be here. From the way she looked at us, I think Emma-Mom won’t let them be mad. Your ... biological mom really is so very cool. My biological parents have become ... much less ... uptight about ... discussing sex with me since Emma joined them. And you remember what they told us about their ... sex life before me. If they were telling the truth ... and why would they tell us something like that if it weren’t the truth, why would they have been uptight about ... various stuff like that until recently?”

“I don’t know. I also don’t know what we’re going to do ... here and now. We were just stopping in to grab your soccer ball. Like you, I hope that ... we didn’t kill it for them, that they’ll keep going. But how long will that be? I guess, as long as we have to wait, we ... could ... practice more. Umm ... kissing, that is.”

Maren showed surprise when Civia replied, “Okay, but let’s not go past where Lana taught us. She said she’ll teach us more ... How did she put it? ‘More involved and more involving ways?’ Do you think she meant ... like ... sexier ways?”

As Maren nodded, she stepped into Civia, and the two less-than-tentatively put their arms around each other. Civia leaned forward a little and placed her mouth on Maren’s. As Lana had taught them, they kept their two pairs of lips in contact, but subtly moved them against each other’s for a minute or so.

When Civ pulled back, she said, “Let’s do the ... what Lana called the ‘more-intense basics.”

“Okay. I ... really like those.”

“Yes, they’re ... exciting.”

Still in each other’s arms, Maren leaned in and Civia met her halfway. Maren initiated what any reasonably experienced kisser would recognize as something like the initial stage of intense kissing by two people experienced at it. Both would occasionally pull back to breathe, during which times both looked at the floor, until Civ spoke, at which Maren snapped her head up and looked into Civia’s eyes.

“That’s really nice, but I can imagine it feeling even ... ni ... better when we’re ... better at it.”

“You like it?”

Civ nodded, adding, “We should practice more. I wonder if the girls would object if we practiced there, or if Lana taught us more there.”

The two girls snapped their heads to face their bedroom door when a high-pitched moan reached their ears.

Civia asked, “What do you think?”

“I think that one of our moms is ... feeling good, which must mean that they decided to keep going. That makes me feel ... less bad about interrupting them.”

“You know it’ll happen again. It seems ... pretty obvious that ... they’re... into each other.”

Civia’s eyes rounded. and her face flushed when she realized the double entendre she had just verbalized. Maren snickered, then grinned at her sister-friend.

Civ grinned back, then stated, “We’ve heard ... Heather from a floor above. I wonder if ... either of our moms is like her.” She furrowed her brow, then added, “Kalina-Mom probably isn’t, else I’d have probably heard her before now. If Emma-Mom is...”

“I’ve heard her a few times. The first time, I was so embarrassed when I figured out what that noise was. That was not too long after she got married to that guy. But we’ve been here often enough, I would think, that if either is ... loud ... regularly, we’d have heard her by now.”

“Unless she was ... trying to be...”

A long squeal came through the door that, while it was not loud, was easily hearable in their room.

“ ... quiet.” Maren chuckled, then added, “I think we’re off the hook for the interruption.”

“You’re probably right, as they’re still at it. That’s good. We ... you and I ... have learned a lot from the girls about sex, particularly about the importance of it in romantic relationships. I’d be ... pretty happy if we heard them occasionally, as it means they’re still in love, and I don’t ever want to lose any of my three parents to their marriage breaking up.”

“You and me, both. I want Emma-Mom to be happy, and if hearing them occasionally ... or even frequently ... is the price, then I’d gladly pay it to know that she’s still happy. Besides, is that such a high price to pay? I think not.”

“I agree, Mare!”


The girls heard a little more, after which there was silence, until a knock came on their door.

Both girls chimed, “Come in.”

Jeff’s voice came back through the door, “Why don’t you two join us in the living room?”

Both responded, “Okay.”

The two exited their bed and opened the door in time to follow Jeff, who was wearing only a trunk – to the living room.

As they approached the chair in which they usually stuffed both of them when having a discussion with their parents in the living room, Maren said, “That’s another thing. We have another ... clothing proposal, but we can deal with that once you’ve explained to us, young ladies and young man, why you three were playing hooky, today!”

The two girls cackled at the stunned expressions on their parents’ faces, both Moms in robes, until Emma smiled at them, licked her right index finger, raised it, then swiped it down through the air. They grinned at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.