A Tall Young Girl - Cover

A Tall Young Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 13

April 19, 2018

Civia and Maren are sitting in the Palecek living room looking at their respective three parents.

Kalina stated, “You two can probably guess what our response is to your living naked in your respective rooms.”

Maren, who seemed a bit antsy, answered, “You’ll allow it?”

Emma, seated on the couch next to Kalina, answered, “Yes. You’re also welcome to be naked elsewhere in either house if none of us are home. We’ll also let you know if one or more of us will be arriving earlier than we anticipated. We thought that Richard made an excellent defense of what you want.”

Jeff added, “Civia, Maren, we also wanted you to understand that nudity, in and of itself, is not a problem. The problem is what and how nudity is used. You girls ... as well as that menagerie in the J obviously truly enjoy living like that, and we don’t have a problem with it. We would be disappointed if Brett were there if you two were there naked, so please keep that in mind.”

Civia calmly asked, “Do you think that happens? I mean, Brett naked with the girls.”

“We don’t know, but they all seem very close, more so than most freshmen girls with a boy. However, those freshmen girls are very much closer than our understanding of what is typical at that age. We’re not their parents, so it’s not ... critical to us, but we’d prefer that if you two are going to be naked there, that he not be there.”

“I ... we understand, and I’m not sure we’re ready for something like that, anyway.”

The discussion broke up; the three parents shared hugs around with their daughters and each other, after which Emma and Maren departed for their house.


April 26, 2018

The five people of the two families entered the Palecek house and, after various personal tasks, congregated in the living room.

Kalina, who was seated on the couch between Jeff and Emma, asked the two girls, “Maren and Civia, do you two truly understand what I meant about you with Beth and the other girls?”

The two girls looked at each other and communed for a few seconds, then Civia pointed her chin at Maren, and the two faced their parents.

Maren replied, “You’d prefer we wait to have ... any sort of ... sex with anyone, but, if we didn’t wait, you’d be least disappointed if we had that sex with ... those girls, particularly if ... the sex were ... less ... intense.”

Emma replied, “Yes, but this is the difficult part for ... all three of us. Like your parents, Civia, I also had some looking-and-touching experience at Maren’s age, and, like Matt, had that experience with both a boy and a girl. That means that we would come off as hypocritical if we were to ban you two from the same experience. Of course, those feelings are powerful, and you two are quite bright, and you could probably hide any such experience you have from us. What we’re doing is strongly suggesting that you wait but not banning you from that experience, as it would be a ban we could not enforce, except after the fact. However, you can certainly guess what our response ... responses would be were we to discover that something like that was going on and you hadn’t told us.”

Civia replied, “We wouldn’t be allowed to go there or be with our friends outside of soccer.”

“Yes,” Jeff replied. “We would be disappointed that you couldn’t wait even a year or two, but if you don’t wait, you’d be much better off telling us before we found out independently. And telling us months after the fact would be like not telling us. However, even that would be better than us finding out without you having told us.”


April 30, 2018

Civia was helping her mother with dinner when she said, “Mom, can I get ... underwear that’s ... less little girly?”

“Like what,” her mother asked while trying to keep her trepidation from her face and not quite succeeding.

“You know, like stuff that older girls might wear. Less in the way of flowers and pastel colors, and more strong colors like black or ... whatever. Even just panties of a single strong color. Obviously, I don’t need even training bras, yet.”

Kalina looked relieved, perhaps because her daughter had not requested sexy things like thongs or very brief bikini panties.

“I think we can do that. You’re certainly old enough to select your own clothes, so long as they meet with ... our approval. That is, I don’t...”

“You don’t want ... sexy-type clothes,” Civia interrupted. “I don’t either. I just ... I’d like to have stuff like Beth and the girls have.” Civia surreptitiously bucked herself up, although her mother noticed, as she added, “While the girls have some ... skimpy clothes, I just want clothes that don’t make me look like a little girl. With my uninteresting chest, I don’t need more suggestions that I’m still a little girl.”

“And you’re still growing, and, probably, a lot of your clothes don’t fit you any longer or, at least, don’t fit you well. Right?” When the girl nodded, she asked, “How do you want to do this ... shopping for new clothes?”

Tentatively, Civia replied, “Could I do some with you and some with Maren, Emma, and you? And ... could Maren and I do some ... with the girls?”

Kalina looked her daughter in the eye and responded, “I think all are acceptable. I know you’re responsible, but I still need to ask. If I get you a debit card, would you be responsible with it?”

“You’d do that?” When she got a nod, she answered, “Yes! Of course!”

“Another condition of you not shopping with me is that you don’t remove any tags until I’ve approved the items.”

“Mo-ommm. I’m not interested in getting ... clothes you wouldn’t like. It would all be for school or hanging with my friends. Besides, I won’t get much until I know I’ve stopped growing. This buying new clothes every time I grow a couple of inches is ridiculous.”

“I agree, but we also don’t want our daughter to look like a ... ragamuffin.”

Civia looked only slightly up at her mother’s eyes, being nearly as tall as her, now. Those eyes seemed to be sparkling despite that her expression was blank. The girl smiled and carefully put her arms around her mother. She stayed there in the safety she felt as she worked up the gumption to tell her what she had done on the weekend.

When she had, she stepped back, breathed deeply, and then stated, “Mom, I have to tell you something I did this weekend about which I’m ... a little embarrassed. It seemed the right thing to do at the time, but...” She quietly grunted, then slowly said, “During a ... discussion about ... partial nudity, I got upset that it could be considered bad of me to be topless in front of ... specifically ... Brett. I complained that I had nothing ... under my shirt that was at all interesting, then stood, removed my t-shirt, and sat back down. I was so upset that I almost cried.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.