Glory Hole - Cover

Glory Hole

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda at a glory hole

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Father   Daughter   .

This is a short story that I didn’t write but it’s a good one. I don’t know the author I’m looking for more of this story if anyone knows please let me know.

“Thanks, Daddy, that was yummy,” Amanda said as she swallowed the last bite of her waffles. She’s growing up so fast, and pretty too. She’d even been voted Homecoming Princess her freshman year. He watched her lick the last bit of syrup off her fork. Damn! Going to have to keep the boys away from her!

“We’ve got to hurry Sweetheart,” he said, “or you’re going to be late for class.” She grabbed her backpack and phone and replied “I’m ready Daddy. Oh, by the way, I’m going to stay at my friend’s after school again, so you don’t have to pick me up.”

This would be three Fridays in a row she’d went to her best friend for the night. Oh well, safer than her going out on dates he thought to himself.

That day he finished chores around the house. Having the time to himself, he fired up the computer to surf some porn that night. Wow, he’d been so busy lately he hadn’t jerked off in over a week. An hour of internet babes and he felt the need to see some real pussy. So he headed to one of the local strip clubs. It was fun for a while and some of the girls were actually pretty hot, so he tipped well. But his balls were starting to get really frustrated, so he figured it was time to head home and give them some relief.

Walking outside he noticed the adult book store attached to the strip club. Why not he thought? He hadn’t been in one in a while.

He went in and looked around for a minute or so when he noticed a guy coming out of the bathroom still fumbling with his zipper.

“Oh man, you were right,” the stranger said to the cashier. “That was the best freaking blowjob ever!” The stranger then turned to him and said “Man, you gotta try the glory hole in the bathroom! The chick in there is awesome!”

“Yea, but she’s probably some old ugly hag,” he replied.

“Oh no,” the stranger answered. “I got a glimpse of her through the hole and she’s cute. Kinda young-looking.”

Then the cashier chimed in, “Yea, he’s right. She’s really cute! I know it’s risky letting her in here, but she gave me the best blow job ever, so I let her stay. This is the third Friday she’s been there, and the word must be getting around because there’s always a line. She stays five or six hours and it’s been good for business.”

Curious he made his way to the bathroom. There were 2 stalls with floor to ceiling panels and a line of 4 guys waiting outside the closest one. “Take a number they joked.” He waited. Every 5 to 10 minutes a guy would leave the stall and the next would go in. Everyone one of them saying something like “Fuck, that was incredible” or “Damn she’s good!” The line grew behind him.

Finally, it was his turn! He entered the stall and saw an oblong hole at dick height. It was just big enough to get a cock and set of balls all the way thru. He was tempted to peek thru but didn’t. A bit nervous, he stepped up to the hole and stuck his semi-hard cock through. It was only a few seconds before he felt the touch of a small hand wrapping around his shaft. OH, that was so nice in itself, just feeling the touch of another person. The hand gently stroked his cock, and he started to get harder. Then he felt the wonderful sensation of a tongue slowly tracing the outside of his cockhead. That was all it took and he was hard as a baseball bat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.