Karen's Wild Ride - Cover

Karen's Wild Ride

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Karen the Rideshare Whore has to come through with her promised group rate. She is overwhelmed in a sexual tsunami.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Lucky for me, my aroused pussy has the power to make my brain stop thinking about negative experiences. In fact, my pussy is so powerful, it can shut my brain off completely. I am not sure yet, if this is a power for good or a power for evil. I do tend to get myself into some pretty bad situations. What was it that the uncle in Spiderman said, “With great power, comes the responsibility to give great head?” Well, it was something like that, I’m pretty sure. Where was I again? See, there goes the pussy switch again ... pussy on, brain off.

Oh yes, my big “fare” for tonight. I rented the van for the whole weekend. I am not sure how long my “car pool” will last tonight, so I want to be sure I am not rushed. Besides, John gave me five grand, so what is a couple of hundred to rent the van for a couple of extra days? I also got some really sexy lingerie. It is a shame that it will most likely get ruined, because I really would like to keep these. I guess I can always get another set.

The main attraction is this beautiful black and red lace Merry Widow. It is like a corset with a balcony type bra built in, which presents my big tits, like two full, ripe melons on a plate. It has built in garter straps, which are holding up a pair of sheer black stockings, which have a sexy fishnet pattern to them. Although I rarely wear panties, for tonight, I have on a silky black thong, which matches perfectly. Usually, I go pantyless for easy access, but the idea of the guys tearing them off me, has me VERY aroused. To complete the look, I have on 6 inch tall, shiny black heels. Being just over five feet tall, I sort of live in heels, but I haven’t worn heels this high since back when I was dancing. Each time I take a step, I feel like I will knock things off of tables and shelves, my butt and hips swing side to side so much, as I walk.

For the drive, I am wearing a long, London Fog type coat. It is unbuttoned and held closed by just the waist belt. My big full tits keep wanting to spread the top open, and the bottom keeps opening to reveal my legs all the way up, to where the garter straps clip to my stockings. I look down and get so fucking horny, thinking about how fuckable I look. Easy girl ... don’t get yourself so crazy, that you can’t drive, I tell myself, as I leave to make the pick up on time.

The pickup location is a bar downtown. When I pull up, I see John immediately. I also see that the group of guys around him are VERY loud and drunk acting. My GOD, when did they start? It is only 7PM. As I pull up, John opens the front passenger door and leans in to greet me, “Hey Sexy, I hope you drank a LOT of energy drinks, because you are going to need ALL the energy you can get.” He stops anything I am about to say, when he reaches into my coat, cups my right tit, and gives it a good squeeze. That effectively switches my brain off again, and the process of loading the guys into the van, is all a blur to me.

Because it was only going to be 8 passengers in the 15 passenger van, I had the guy at the rental place, take out the first two rows. This makes it easier for people to get in and out. It also leaves a nice large area to “spread out”, as John requested. As it turns out, I will be the one “spread out” in the area. As I get ready to pull away from the bar, John tells me, “Take us to the scenic overlook. You know the one. Our scenic overlook.”

Oh yes. I definitely know the scenic overlook. The first time I took John there, he took ME. The next time we went there, John and his friend used me like a piece of exercise equipment. They used me so hard that night, that I am pretty sure I creaked and groaned like an overused piece of exercise equipment. At least I was VERY well lubricated. You know, because they came so much, in me, and on me? GEEZE, tough room.

Even though I have driven to this same location many times before, this time is quite difficult for some reason. Maybe it is because John’s hand is sliding into my panties, and teasing my VERY wet and VERY stimulated pussy. Maybe it is the pair of hands, from an unknown guy behind me, that are grabbing my tits so fucking hard, that they are basically pinning me to my seat. Maybe it is the fingers pinching and pulling my nipples and driving me fucking insane. I am sure I mentioned earlier, the affect that my nipples have on my brain, yes? The bottom line is, pussy stimulated, tits stimulated, nipples stimulated, brain SO fucking switched off, that it may never start again. By the grace of God, we arrive in one piece.

When I stop, John tells me, “Get in the back and give the guys a dance.” Then he addresses his friends saying, “Hey, Karen is going to give us all a dance now. I told you guys that she used to be a stripper, right? I hear she used to be quite the shit back in the day, too. Well, tonight, she is all ours. She is sort of our private stripper.”

As I get into the back, I realize now, why he wanted the high top van. I will have plenty of room to dance. I look at all of the guys watching me. I realize that other than “John” and his friend “John”, I don’t know any of the others. They do not bother to introduce themselves either. They just look at me like hungry wolves. I know this look from back when I was dancing. I love this look. It always drives my arousal through the roof. Even if these guys weren’t already planning to fuck me, I know I would be begging for them, to fuck me, after I finish dancing for them.

John has what looks like an old school boom box, and starts the music playing. I immediately recognize the music, Britney ... I fucking love and hate Britney. I used to do some very sexy numbers to her songs, but try to get it out of your head after. It seems like my body remembers how to move to the music, and I start dancing like it was only yesterday, not the 15 years that it actually was, since I stopped dancing. I use the coat to my advantage, flashing glimpses of my legs, and the sexy lingerie underneath. I lean forward and shake my tits, so they push open the top and flash quick glimpses of my big, jiggling tits. Then, when I am ready, I yank the belt off and the coat flies open dramatically.

I love the gasps and hoots of excitement, as the guys see my sexy outfit. I shake my tits and love how their eyes follow my tits from side to side. I turn and push my ass out, as I spread my legs and bend forward. SLAP, I spank my ass with both hands. Then I run my hands over my full round cheeks, and down my spread legs. I move around the small area as best I can. It is far too constricted for some of my more gymnastic moves, so I do a lot more running my hands over my tits and ass. I run my hands up my thighs, and trace the edges of my thong panties. I see the hungry lustful looks, that the guys are all giving me. I know that I am waving raw meat in front of hungry bears, but I love feeding their desperate desire for me.

Apparently that desperate desire bubbled over, because I am suddenly overpowered by strong hands grabbing me, holding me down, feeling me. The sensation of hands touching me everywhere, is so overwhelming. My fear spikes, but so does my excitement. I feel like this could explode into a gang rape, and a large part of me wants exactly that. I YELP, as I feel a strong pair of hands grab my thong and tear it right off me. There is something so exciting about the sound and feeling of the material ripping. Unseen hands, scoop my tits out of the cups of the Merry Widow. Other hands grab my ankles and pull them apart. More hands grab my wrist and pull them out to my sides. I am actually being held off the floor of the van by my hands and ankles, sort of spread eagle, hanging in the air.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.