A New Toy - Cover

A New Toy

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2020 by The elliptic pencil

Science Fiction Sex Story: Life, Love, and Death...and a sex toy too

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Let me describe the unit. It looks to be, mostly at least, a red glass-like cylinder 3 centimeters (a bit more than an inch) in diameter, 22 in length (or a bit more than 8 ½ inches). One end of the cylinder has a dark, almost metal finish that takes up 2 centimeters. It is almost perfectly melded to the red glass-like part. This end section can be rotated relative to the rest of the unit, but less than ¼ turn. Between the extremes of this rotation, the motion is smooth and virtually frictionless. At each end of the rotation, there is a tactile, but inaudible, click-stop. One of the click-stops seems to be an ‘off’ position. The unit is deactivated, if it had been activated. The other click-stop seems to be an ‘on’ position. The unit begins to emit a soft red glow from within its glass-like segment. It becomes warm to touch, a little warmer than body temperature. On the very end of the unit, the glass-like material has a smooth, perhaps inviting, rounded end.

The unit is electronic and rechargeable. It is compatible with most recharging pads. If it is near a pad and is ‘off’, it will sense the pad and begin pulsing a slight red glow as it takes in energy from the pad. When it is ‘done’, it returns to its normal, unresponsive ‘off’ state.

It is a sex toy, and very capable one. The glowing rounded end invites me to insert it, orally, anally, or vaginally. I smell it. It smells slightly of sex. I rub it softly on my lips and touch it with my tongue. It warms slightly more and the tip vibrates gently. It tastes a little semen-like, slightly salty, almost sticky wet. I can’t tell if that’s from the unit or my tongue or my mind. I take ore of it into my mouth and it seems almost alive. It seems as though the unit is being as throughly pleasured as I. I take it further into my mouth and manipulate it more as it responds to my lips and tongue and to the gentle suction as I draw it in. I know the unit can provide a satisfying and easily modulated deep throat experience, but I am not ready for that. I have never mastered my gag reflex. So I make the most of it orally. The unit does not care. It is designed to be thoroughly responsive to my personal needs and desires. And it is. Can a girl reach orgasm this way? I can. I do. My eyes are closed tight. my imagination is in overdrive as I hold onto all the sensations the unit has enabled within me. What if it could come? Would I swallow?

A little later I put it to what must have always been intended as its primary use. First, I tentatively begin to stimulate my clitoris. Oh my God! It is good for that. I hold it tight in place and it seems to vibrate in my hand, but it is so much more than that. My pelvis can’t help but twitch as this beautiful touching send waves of pleasure flowing into my brain. Over a period of minutes, I savor the orgasms, one, then another, and another. I move it down and into my vaginal passage. Now it is the familiar in and out and in and out. Somehow it is still stimulating my nearby and fully aroused clitoris. I realize I am gasping air in gulps and moaning, rocking, squirreling my lower body around the shape that is pressing into me, stroking me deeper and deeper. I feel it pressing against my cervix as though it could crawl into my uterus as seek my eggs to fertilize. Can this unit make me pregnant? What kind of a child would I have. My thoughts become murky as I am enjoying the greatest orgasms of my life. It does not leave me. It does not end. I cannot even think through what it is doing to me. It is sustaining me. I don’t know or care if I am breathing, or thinking, or moving on my own volition. It has me and we are one, one thrashing, pounding, sweating. There is no end, There is no stopping it. It is taking me. It is too much. It is too strong.

After my body has shut down, when I am no longer breathing, when my heart is no longer beating, when my brain is no longer thinking, it is over. I am done. The unit senses this too, and shuts itself down. With no hand gripping it, holding it firmly in place, it slowly slips from the wet, and now relaxed orifice that had enclosed it. It rolls away and drops to the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.