Dentistry - Cover

Dentistry

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 3

The next day while Brad was finishing his house staining he couldn’t help but think about Nancy. Besides being an attractive sexy package she was also quite intelligent. He thought because of her personality she would be a successful attorney after graduating from law school. He also remembered what she said about fishing and made a mental note to purchase some of that bait she had mentioned.

At the clinic the patients he was treating ran the gamut of what he had been trained to do. This week in addition he did the extraction of an impacted wisdom tooth on a young man and had him make an appointment to have another one extracted in two weeks. While there were patients who were coming to the clinic because of tooth aches that needed some follow up work, it was the patients who came in for cleanings that he examined that were generating most of the repeat business. If the number of appointments would continue at the present pace the clinic would be a financial success.

Brad had not yet fully embraced this small town living but at the same time he would admit that he didn’t have any complaints. The burden of his large student loan had been eliminated and replaced by a home mortgage he could easily handle because of his salary. He had some money in his pocket and felt a sense of accomplishment in practicing his profession. The only thing that sucked was the lack of female companionship in his social life. With that thought in mind he placed a call to Nancy.

She in answering the call sounded happy to hear from him. There was a little discussion on what if anything new had happen in their lives but then the question of what to do this weekend was talked about. They both agreed that there were not many places to go to or things to do as there were in a big city. Nancy suggested instead of going to Ken’s West here that they should take a ride and go to the original Ken’s which was located in North Rivers. Brad seconded that suggestion and asked her for the address where he would pick her up at six thirty.

Saturday morning found Brad on the lake fishing for trout using his newly purchased cheese bait. A few times when Brad checked the bait at the end of his fishing line he saw that it was gone. He re-baited and finally did catch one nice size rainbow which he kept for dinner.

He was thinking about his lack of fishing success. One of the thoughts he had was that his fishing line was not the right size and he should replace the line with lighter four pound test line to see if that helped. The other thought he had was if he was fishing where the fish were. To resolve that doubt he would look on the web for recommendations as to an electronic fish finder for him to purchase. If he was going to spend the time to fish he wanted to make sure he caught some fish.

Nancy looked damn good when he picked her up. She was wearing a white blouse and black slacks. He caught the interesting scent of the perfume she was wearing. He also caught her remark that she figured he would be driving a Corvette or BMW and not and older SUV. For some reason that remark bothered him a little but he put it out of his mind as he had been known also to say things that didn’t set right with people.

It was a forty five minute drive to Ken’s. Nancy was good company during this drive in that she talked about things that interested him. In parking the car they both could see the large number of cars that were parked there which indicated the size of the crowd they expected to see. Once inside they saw that this Ken’s location was almost a duplicate of the one in Lake Lancer. They did find a table to sit at in the lounge and ordered drinks.

The band was playing a variety of different tempo music. Nancy finally persuaded Brad to dance with her. Dancing was not one of Brad’s strong suits but he managed to do enough so as not to embarrass himself. He had to admit that dancing with Nancy was as they say, “Was worth the price of admission.” She had some sexy moves that caught his attention.

The time he spent with her again seemed to fly by. When it was close to eleven they both agreed it was time to head on back, In parking his car on her driveway he asked her if she wanted to go out with him next weekend. She said she did and volunteered to ask around to see where they could go besides Ken’s or what else they could do. Thanking him for a nice time she placed her hand on the back of his head and brought it to her for a very nice kiss slipping him a little tongue. It was just one kiss and she exited the car. That kiss was all he thought of on his drive home and the next day.

Brad didn’t do much on Sunday except for doing a little weed-whacking around the outside of his home. He did order an electronic fish finder after researching that topic on the web and after reading a number of reviews and recommendations.

At the clinic the patients he saw were having the similar complaints or problems of the patients that he had seen in the prior weeks. There really wasn’t much difference from week to week and in a way it was getting to be a little bit of a routine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.