Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Chapter 2: BUDDY

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: BUDDY - Jessica is having dreams, but are they really dreams?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I headed to the living room, where I plopped myself down on the couch and I turned on the T.V. My sister also followed me and she sits down on another couch. Buddy jumped up on the couch with me and laid his head in my lap. I was so tired, and I soon fell asleep on the couch.


I’m in that building again, this time the first door on the right is open now, the marked number two, so I went in. Buddy was in there sitting by a desk looking at me. He barks and for some reason, I knew what he wanted, he wanted me to get undress, so I got undressed. When I was naked he barks again. I walked over to the desk and I sat down, there is a computer on the desk. I decided that I’m going to play on the internet, I decided that porn is what I needed, so I start surfing some free video sites. After a couple of fairly tame videos, I start checking out some of the more hardcore videos of massive cocks, and extreme penetrations. I don’t know why, but videos of women having their pussy stretched around giant cocks and huge dildos got me way hotter than the other videos. I start rubbing my tits and massaging my mound. The more aroused I get, the kinkier the porn I look at. Bondage, some-rape scenes, and women getting peed on, I’m so fucking hot!!!

Soon, my pussy is dripping, and I buried two fingers deep into my hole, fucking myself to a nice orgasm. I lay back in my chair, fantasizing what it would be like to be held down and fucked senseless and then be pissed on.

Buddy’s tongue suddenly licks my dripping cunt, I am shocked and I scream at the sudden attention, but Buddy continues to lick my leaking pussy. “Buddy, no!” I scold him, but he doesn’t stop. “Buddy, stop. Oh ... Stop ... Oh ... Fuck ... Buddy stop. Right there ... keep going ... God ... I’m gonna cum...” And do I! I’ve fucked myself to some nice orgasms before, but this had me seeing stars! This was amazing. The way his tongue felt dragging over my lips and clit, and when he snaked it into my cunt, getting my innermost juices were amazing.

My head rolls over to the side, and I get a look underneath Buddy’s body and see that his dick is now sticking out of his sheath. All red, veiny, and evil-looking, it looks to be about 10 inches long, my body is craving it, wanting it in me. I don’t care that he is a dog. My pussy needs that large dog dick in it!

“Can a chick get fucked by a dog?” Buddy barks and I know what he wanted So I start searching the web and find a bestiality site, and what I see blows my mind! Women getting fucked by all kinds of dogs and even horses! I watch a couple of videos and fuck! I am so hot and turned on that I want to have Buddy fuck me! Buddy barks, he told me to turn on this video so I did. There is a blonde hair girl on all fours, her long hair is covering her face, she has nice tits the same size has mine 34 b. The dog looked like Buddy and he is fucking her hard. Fuck ... you are so ... big ... Stretching me ... god o god o god ... FUCK ME!” she said moaning. The camera then went to the girl’s face, I was in shock, it was Marcy getting fuck by this big dog I’m sure it’s Buddy fucking Marcy. Tim and Tom came into view with their big dicks they were hard as rocks. They began to jack-off, and they both squirted their come all over Marcy’s face at the same time Buddy came inside Marcy.

Buddy then barks and I could understand him. I got up and laid down on the floor on my back. He then got on top of me with his big doggy dick just inches from my face, he was already dripping is lubrication all over my face.

I twisted and wriggled frantically under the massive animal’s hindquarters, pinned solidly in place as Buddy inescapable tongue washed over my open pussy, spreading my lips wide and sliding over my clit and into my dripping slit. Even as I pleaded with the animal, I felt excruciating pleasure under the dog’s tireless tongue; goosebumps erupted upon my shaking breasts and my nipples puckered into stiff, swollen domes.

“Aaahhhh, please, no more, please no,” I sobbed, shivers racing over my belly and up across my shaking tits, “I can’t stand it, please please don’t do that to me anymore, it’s too much, ooohhhh, no, aaahhhhh...”

Closing my eyes, I began slowly twitching my hips from side to side, swiveling my rhythmically clamping ass in circles, sliding the flickering dog tongue around my dripping pussy. Responding to my panting enthusiasm, Buddy extended his maneuvers, licking up across my pussy onto my twitching belly and down to my thighs, washing my entire crotch. I stared up at Buddy’s engorged cock in disgusting excitement, moaning faintly each time his warm tongue tip lapped over my clit.

The big dog gave a fervent bark and diligently started licking rapidly at my dripping pussy, I moaned in ecstasy as I felt the slippery animal tongue snaking between my spread lips and into my slippery pussy. Twitching, shuddering, I groaned feebly and panted desperately for breath as the black lab panted and lapped over my saturated cunt. Collapsing into a sexual frenzy, I writhed and shivered enraptured on the rhythmic doggie licking while buddy slavered and whined with delight between my legs.

Twisting and turning in ecstasy under the panting dog, I opened my mouth to scream as my mind dissolved and gushed out through my pulsating cunt. Hunched tight over me, Buddy instantly folded his back legs and shoved his pulsing erection into my open mouth.

I gave a choking scream of horror as the big dog’s throbbing cock jammed into my mouth; Buddy howled with ecstasy.

I muffled shrieking around his big dick. Clamping his forelegs over my thighs, he lapped furiously at the exposed clitoris while he forced his rigid cock deeper between my lips.

I gagged and shrieked around the big dog’s pulsing hard-on, my tongue squirming against buddy’s cock as he humped deliberately into my mouth. I could barely breathe as the knot at the base of Buddy’s big cock shoved against my lips, forcing my jaws open while buddy fucked deliberately against my tongue.

I was coming so hard on Buddy’s licking that I couldn’t do anything but scream in mortified ecstasy as the big dog’s throbbing erection shoved against the back of my throat. Shattered by the mind-blowing licking I could no longer even recognize separate orgasms, I felt myself coming and coming and still coming, a quivering orgasm that went on and on as the eager dog licked at my gushing pussy and stroked his hot cock into my mouth.

My face buried between the dog’s spread back legs, the huge animal humped inescapably into my mouth. Buddy thrust his dick deep into my mouth, his swollen cock never leaving my lips as the animal rutted deliberately against my tongue.

I slowly reached up and stroked buddy’s humping muscular haunches with both hands, I sucked rhythmically on the dog’s pumping cock while Buddy licked my pussy.

Captivated by the sweltering doggy cock between my lips, I lost all sense of time, my world contracted to the feel of the dog’s slick red erection in my mouth. I fondled Buddy as a low moaning growl of satisfaction as he felt my tongue slide over his dick, I gasped as the slick warm shaft twitched against my lips. I pulled back from Buddy’s hot cock to display every inch of Buddy’s glistening hard-on and I licked my way back up the length of the big dog’s red dick.

I kissed and licked and sucked enraptured on the throbbing black lab’s dick while Buddy went wild over my dripping pussy. I was helpless to control my obsession with fellatio his big cock. I licked and sucked crazily at his throbbing doggy hard-on,

I felt the knot at the base of Buddy’s cock swelling as he got closer and closer to his orgasm.

I was only half-conscious when the dog froze abruptly in place, his rigid belly in a tight arch over my face, I had time for one gasp of breath as Buddy suddenly jammed his swollen cock full-length into my mouth.

Buddy gave a low wavering howl as the cum surged from the tip of his cock.

I froze in panic, locked under the animal’s throbbing cock. Buddy’s squirting erection pumped directly into my mouth, swallowing the hot doggy cum in convulsive gulps as Buddy shivered and howled over my pussy.

I gave a choking moan as the warm doggy cum splashed across my tongue and down my throat. Buddy thrashed and kept coming and I kept swallowing his delicious cum. The feel of hot canine semen gushing into my mouth triggered my own personal orgasm, and I sobbed with delight as my pounding pussy exploded into throbbing of ecstasy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.