Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Chapter 1: Twins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Twins - Jessica is having dreams, but are they really dreams?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I was at the entrance of a building. On the left was a flight of stairs heading down, and on the right is a hallway. I started walking down the hallway, where there were 4 doors, 2 on the left, and 2 on the right, and at the very end of the long hallway is a wall. I went to each door one by one, all of them were locked. I turned around and tried to go down the stairs, but I was thrown back by an invisible force. I tried once more, and the same result. I turned back around, the first door on the left was open now. I decided to go to that door. I walked in the room and my twin brothers were in there, both were naked and were holding their dicks in their hands, and they had big hard ones.

For some reason, I got undress too. When I was naked too they came up to me and started kissing me, each grabbing a nipple and teasing it. They were very erect now and responded to there touches. Tom started kissing me on the lips again, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. As I sucked Tom’s tongue, Tim slid his hands between my legs, which I opened without hesitation. My hands searched for and found Tommy’s hard cock, I was soaked! I knew I wanted it.

I reached out and started rubbing Timmy’s cock, commenting on how hard he is. He said,” I might explode if you keep doing that.”

I then reached for Tommy’s cock and stroked both of them at the same time, looking into their eyes, I licked my lips as I seductively stroked them.

They helped me to the bed. There were candles lit and music playing in there too.

As we stood in front of the bed, Tim moved behind me and Tom stood in front of me. Tom leaned in and started sucking on one of my nipples as I reached around and began playing with Tim’s cock as he was fingering my wet pussy. I moaned in delight as I moved my hand up and down his big cock. Tom then switched to my other nipple and started sucking on that one. My knees were becoming weaker by the minute reacting to this attention. I was moaning loudly now.

Tim caressed my ass as Tom continued sucking my breasts, alternating from one to the other. I then said, “Aren’t you studs going to fuck me?” I asked.

Tim then moved around in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders, guiding me to my knees then he ground his crotch into my face. Putting his hand on the back of my head, he pushed my face against his hard bulge and said, “suck me, Jessica!”

He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it all over my face. As he rubbed his cock across my lips, I instinctively stuck my tongue out. Noticing the precum leaking out, he told me to lick it off. Without hesitation, I moved my tongue to the head of his cock and licked it off. I could see a string of precum stretching from his cock to my mouth as I pulled my mouth away, trying to get into a more comfortable position.

I licked up and down his cock, then put my mouth on the head of his cock and I looked up to watch Tim’s face. I then put my mouth over his whole cock, putting on a show for him, and it’s making me so hot! I am really getting into it now, speeding up and getting hornier by the moment.

Tom moved closer to me, I then grabbed his cock. Seeing the precum on the head of his cock, I took my mouth off of Tim’s cock and licked Tom’s cock clean.

I looked so slutty as I licked up and down my brother’s cock, while at the same time having a hand wrapped around Tim’s cock, slowly stroking it. I then started to alternate, moving my mouth back and forth from Tom’s cock to Tim’s. This was so erotic that I was getting really worked up. I caressed my tits as I sucked them feverishly.

Then I grabbed both their cocks, one in each hand, and pulled them towards my mouth. Opening my mouth wide, I managed to get them both in at the same time. It was a little weird, feeling two cocks in my mouth, but it really got me hot!

I reached down and stroked my pussy while I sucked both of their cocks. I was really sucking hard when they suddenly stopped and pulled away

In a demanding voice, Tom said, “I want to tie you to the bed and you to be taken by both of us at the same time!”

Tim went for the rope finding them quickly, he came back and tied my hands in front of me. Tom pushed me roughly onto the bed and I pulled my hands over my head, quickly tying them securely to the headboard. I wiggled, pulling at the ropes, and sort of testing them but I was tied tightly. I know there is nothing I can do to get away and I also know that my brothers are about to have there way with me.

I look over at them with a look of approval on my face and I wink and smile at them. He then followed my eyes down to his cock as he slowly stroke it. I can easily see how hard he is. Tom then said, “Are you ready for some cock, slut?”

With my teeth clenched, I breathe, “Yes, take me.”

I’m lying on the bed with my hands bound tightly above my head, Tom pulled my legs apart. I am spread out on the bed for them to see.

“She looks amazing.” I heard Tom said. “And see this.” he said as he touched my pussy, “I think she’s excited.”

Tim went to light a couple more candles, and Tom is standing by the side of the bed stroking his cock while my eyes focused intently on what he’s doing. Tom is grunting as he pulls on his cock. Watching my face closely, he crawls into the bed. Tim comes close to the bed, I stare at his big cock with obvious desire.

Tom looks into my eyes and said, “Do you like it rough, Slut?”

“Yes,” I said demurely, “Yes.”

“Good”, because I do too” Tom replies with a confident tone in his voice. Then he leans down and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I have no choice but to let him. He kisses me deeply, sliding his tongue into my mouth as far as he can. He then reaches for my breast and squeezes it, pinching my nipple as hard as he could. I was still ok with it judging by my reactions and the way my crotch kept getting wetter and wetter. Tim just stood there holding a candle and watching us as he is stroking his cock.

Tom pulled his tongue out of my mouth and nibbled his way down to my breasts. He sucked one of my erect nipples while pinching the other. I had my eyes closed, moving my head from side to side. Tom slid his hand down to my crotch, and finding my soaking wet pussy, he forcefully pushed two fingers into me. I squeezed my legs around his hand and I could hear a squishing sound as he moved his fingers in and out of my pussy. I am moaning loudly now and I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to cum.

I then felt something hot on my right breast. I opened my eyes quickly, Tim had dropped some hot wax right on my right breast, I screamed from the pain but I liked it, and he did it again on my left breast.

Tom removed his fingers from my pussy. He said, “You know you have a nice wet pussy, don’t you slut?” I was silent as Tom raised the fingers from my pussy and forced then into my mouth. I knew what he wanted me to do, I sucked on his fingers, licking them feverishly. “This is so nasty and so slutty, but you want something bigger than fingers in your pussy, don’t you?” Tom said. I gasp for air and my teeth clenched and said, “Yes - Yes!”

“What do you want?” I remained silent so he pinched my nipple and, as I squirmed, he raised his voice and said, “What do you want in your pussy slut?”

“I want your hard cock in me! Fuck me with that big cock of yours!”

“Do you think you can handle both of us?” he asked.” Two cocks just for you? Only a real slut can take two at a time. Is that what you want?” He pinched my nipples harder, “Is that what you want?”

“Yes,” I scream,” make me your slut.”

“Ok,” he says, “your going to get what you want!” He positions himself between my legs.

He has an unobstructed view of my pussy. My blonde pubic hair is completely matted down from the wetness and my pussy lips are so hot they are bright in pink color!

Tom licks the inside of my thigh. I’m usually quite ticklish there but now I only have one thing in mind as Tom quickly pushes his tongue deep into my pussy. I watch him as he roughly sucks my pussy lips into his mouth. I know it won’t take me long to cum at this rate. I can see my swollen clit as he flicks his tongue over it. It glistens in the candlelight as I raise my hips, trying to push tighter against his tongue. I start to buck against him and that familiar sound of me cumming is getting me totally excited. I’m crying out as I am coming with his tongue on my clit. My whole body is shaking as I climax subsides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.