Quarantined

by Juan Leona

Copyright© 2020 by Juan Leona

Incest Sex Story: Two sisters and a brother locked down at home during the Covid-19 pandemic. All three are accustomed to regular sex, so how will they satisfy their urges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   .

What a year 2020 is turning out to be. It started the end of last year when a mysterious, new disease showed up in China. There wasn’t any known treatment or way to prevent it; it wasn’t really known how it was transmitted. What was known, was it could be very deadly.

Our family had heard all the rumors but weren’t too concerned as it was an entire ocean away from where we lived in central Washington. I should say we weren’t worried until one of the teachers in our school came down with the illness in early February. Our state was one of the first to be put on home quarantine and schools were closed until who knows when.

Our father is military and won’t be back from deployment for almost a year. Mom is an ER nurse and is now working double shifts and isolates herself from my brother, sister, and I incase she comes down with Corona. When mom was having kids, she popped them out really close together; not even 10 months apart.

I’m Rachel, the oldest, and will be 16 in a couple of months. My brother Sean is 14, nearly 15 and our sister Belinda turned 14 about a month ago. I have had a couple of boyfriends and become accustomed to nearly daily sex. I know Sean doesn’t limit himself to one girl, but my girlfriends assure me he is very sexually active. Belinda has had only 1 boyfriend, but she tells me they have sex.

I had been on my period right up to the time school was closed and we had to stay home. That being the case, I was ready for sex but even if my boyfriend hadn’t been whisked away to some isolated mountain cabin by his family, we still wouldn’t be able to get together. As the days passed by, I got hornier by the minute and the clothing I wore got skimpier. As mid-cycle approached, I couldn’t stand it anymore. “Sean, do you have any condoms?”

“Well yes, but what are you going to do with rubbers?”

Just like my little brother to use the crude term for everything. “Just go get them and bring them to my room.”

My imagination began running wild, but surely Rachel couldn’t be thinking of me using them on her. I had been without sex for over a week and Rachel was pretty hot. I had a few fantasies about her and the outfits she had been wearing the last few days added to them. When I walked through Rachel’s door I almost croaked. She was on her bed stark naked with legs spread wide and her completely shaved pussy open for business. Her boobs were B cup, which I knew from her bras in the laundry, but I had no clue she had puffy nipples capping them off. My dick jumped to attention.

“Don’t stand there gawking Sean; get naked, get it wrapped, and put it inside me. I’m so horny and wet no foreplay is needed, just come fuck my brains out.” Yes, I know he is my brother and we shouldn’t be doing this. I don’t care. He is the only male around for the foreseeable future and I badly needed fucked.

As Sean stripped his clothes off, I learned my girlfriends had been very conservative with their descriptions of my brother’s equipment. I thought my last boyfriend had been pretty well endowed, but Sean had a least 2 inches on him and much thicker. Not only was this going to be satisfying, it was going to be fun. If I’d known my brother was hung like this, I would have been fucking him without us being locked up together.

Crawling between my sister’s legs I couldn’t pass up getting a couple of licks from her beautiful cunny. Then sucking a nipple in my mouth for pure pleasure. Sis grabbed my member and centered it on the entrance to her baby chute. It was a good thing I hadn’t opted for the ultra-thin rubbers; even though Sis was sopping wet she was really tight, and I would have poked right through the end of it.

Oh my god, it was like I was being split apart, but in the best possible way imaginable. I couldn’t decide between spreading my legs wider or locking my feet behind his butt and help pull him in. I finally decided on the later and as our pubic bones met, I could feel him snug against my cervix. If he had split the condom getting in me and I wasn’t certain he hadn’t, I’m pretty certain I wouldn’t have wanted him to stop.

Just thinking about him busting a nut in my unprotected pussy had me cumming within minutes. I was certainly thrilled Sean had more stamina than that. I was having my third orgasm when he shoved deep inside me and started throbbing. At that point I don’t know if the thought of having a condom failure was frightening or thrilling. And then a voice came from my doorway.

“If I had known that fucking our brother was an option, I would never have had a boyfriend.”

I looked back over my shoulder to see Belinda standing in Rachel’s doorway, her clothes in a pile on the floor, and her fingers busy abusing her pussy. As I rolled off my older sister, my rubber encased dick came plopping out. It wasn’t completely hard, but certainly wasn’t soft. Belinda crawled up on the bed and quickly removed the sheath from my member before engulfing my dick in her sweet lips as she began fingering Rachel’s stretched out twat.

I couldn’t believe my eyes as Belinda worked that cum coated piece of latex into her sister’s pussy causing my tool to return to complete hardness. Belinda edged up on top of me and began working her tight little hole down my shaft. I had never been inside anyone bare before and the feeling was magical. If not for having just cum I would have blasted her insides immediately. Top that off with her 32D boobs with huge nipples hanging in my face and I was near cumming again.

“Oh FUCK. If I’d known a bare dick felt this good in my kitty, I would have never allowed a condom to be used on me. Oh shit, I’m going to cum. Cum with me brother.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.