My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10 - Cover

My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10

Copyright© 2020 by Ronin74

Chapter 5

The driver and one bodyguard jump into the SUV while we leave the bikes and two guards behind. Jason is wearing an earbud, so Sato doesn’t hear when Jason is told to delay Him.

Two blocks south, we stop at a gas station. There is little traffic outside where the phone is so it isn’t difficult to hear. I give the operator my credit card number and phone Kawasaki’s head office in Tokyo, Japan. The problem is Kawasaki has dual headquarters, and I don’t know it Sato is from Kobe or Tokyo.

I phone the number for their Tokyo office, and the operator who answers talks so fast that I don’t understand a word she says. She speaks Japanese, so I would have only understood a few words anyway. I ask, “Do you speak English?”

I almost laugh when she answers, “Hai (Yes).”

“Can you transfer me to Mr. Kenji Watanabe’s office, please.”

“Pees hode”

This time I understand some of what the person answering the phone says, but only enough to discern her name. In response, I say, “Good afternoon, Hashimoto-san. Do you speak English?”

“Chottomattekudasai (One moment, please).”

A minute later, another woman picks up the phone, speaking perfect English, “Good afternoon, Watanabe-san’s office. Akagi-kun speaking. How can I help you?”

“Good afternoon. I was hoping I could speak with Mr. Watanabe.”

“What is this regarding?”

“My name is Trent Brown. Mr. Watanabe-san sent Ito-kun and Sato-kun here to negotiate with me. We made a deal, then Sato-Kun tried taking my girlfriend so he could have sex with her. Thankfully, my bodyguard stopped Sato-kun, but then he tried to attack me. I don’t know if you know who I am, but I am a child genius and inventor. My girlfriend is only 15, and if Sato-kun were to have sex with her, he could go to jail for a long time.”

“We know who you are, Mr. Brown. Please hold, and I will see if I can get Mr. Watanabe for you.”

A few minutes later, I hear the line being transferred again. This time, Mr. Watanabe answers, saying, “Hai, Mr. Brown, what I can do for you?”

“Watanabe-san, Kawasaki Heavy Industries and the Brown family of businesses should be great partners. Kawasaki is a great company, and we have many of the same interests. If all I wanted to do was sell my robotics, there are a dozen different companies I could go to. We could partner in aerospace, space, electronics and robotics. I convinced NeXT to let you negotiate for our internet and other computer business because Kawasaki can do everything I want and more.”

Old school Japanese businessmen tend to take pride in their companies. If you compliment their company, it is no different than praising them. My intro is as much about buttering him up as it is stating where we stand.

“We excited to do business with you too. What I here about problem you have with Mr. Sato?”

“He tried taking a child to have sex. The child happens to be my girlfriend. How would you like it if he tried to have sex with your wife or daughter?”

“We so sorry.”

“That isn’t all. He tried forcing Takashi-san to have sex with me. Rather than having him get her in trouble, I took her into my home. My friends and family entertained her for the afternoon. If she had sex with me like she was ordered, she would be in jail now.”

“We talk to Mr. Sato, see what happened. You deal with Mr. Ito now.”

“I told you what happened. I will not deal with any company that lets such things happen. I will not deal with Ito-kun either. Takashi-san was the only one who acted appropriately. If you want to deal with me, then Takashi-san is the only one I will deal with, and I won’t make a deal unless Sato-kun is properly disciplined.”

“We figure out. We phone you later.”

As soon as I am off the phone, I call one of my guards over, “Kurt ... Radio Jason and have him go to the hotel. I want to know which room Miyo is in. We are going to pay her a visit.”

On the way to the hotel, I have a crazy idea. In truth, I never would have thought of it if I wasn’t angry. I ask Dahlia, “Do you want to get in trouble?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Lets put Sato in jail.”

“How?”

“You go to his room saying you want to save the deal. I know how you like to expose yourself. Get naked, but then don’t let him touch you. Run around the room if you have to. One of the guards will contact the police, and they will knock the door down.”

“Sounds risky, but man does it make me hot.”

“Grab my arm.”

She does, and I spin my arm towards her thumb, forcing her to let go. Then I say, “See what I just did? Twist your arm towards the attacker’s thumb, and the thumb will give way.”

I then grab her arm and tell her, “Now you try.”

She does, and I am forced to let go. I grab her three more times, and she slips away each time. I then pull her on top of me and tell her, “Support yourself up like you are a guy, and you want to guide your dick into me.

She lifts herself on one arm while the other is at her waist. I grab hold of her hand, which is holding her up, saying, “If he gets you pinned down and tries to rape you, pin his hand like this. Then punch his elbow as hard as you can. We aren’t going to practice that one. Just be sure to hit the outside of his elbow, so his arm straightens then bends backwards.”

“That is a bit violent.”

“You are mine. Nobody fucks you, but me. If I find out he fucked you and you didn’t bust his arm, I will be pissed. You have one last defence if that fails.”

“What is that?”

“Piss yourself. He will back away and not touch you.”

We get to the lobby, and Jason is waiting for us. He gives us both room numbers, which are next to each other. Jason asks, “What do you need Sato’s number for.”

“Dahlia is going to entrap him.”

“No fucking way am I going to allow that. I don’t care if you are the boss. I am not letting a little girl get raped by an old man.”

“Then, we revise the plan. We go upstairs. When we are on his floor, we radio you and wait. You phone the cops and say that you are Dahlia’s bodyguard. Let them know what happened earlier today and that she has decided to give in and is in his room having sex. It is statutory rape, and you want no part of it. We wait until the police arrive. As soon as you see them, radio us and Dahlia goes in. She strips as soon as she is in his room. The cops bust down the door, and he is in there with a naked minor.”

“What if he isn’t in the room?”

“Have you seen him come down?”

“No.”

“Then he is either in Miyu’s room or his own. I will knock on her door as soon as we get up there, so we will know if he is there. I want to talk to her anyway.”

“I still don’t like the idea of a minor stripping for an old pervert.”

“Any other girl, I would agree with you. Last week she was stripping in public for fuck sakes. How is this any worse?”

The entire conversation just gets Dahlia more and more excited. She is standing there with a lust filled grin on her face. Jason sees it and shakes his head, saying, “It is your funeral. I’ll phone the cops and radio up when they get here, but if it turns south, I don’t want to hear it. After today, I am gone. No amount of money is enough to put up with this shit.”

Dahlia is almost jumping with excitement.

Kurt, Dahlia and I enter the elevator and head up to their floor. We find the rooms. Then, Dahlia and Kurt hide around the corner as I knock on Miyu’s door. I’m not expecting to see Ito open the door while doing up his pants. He carries his shirt as he brushes past me. He turns and says, “You eat my sloppy cunt. hahaha.” He laughs as he walks down the hall towards Dahlia. Just before he turns the corner, he stops and enters a room across from Sato’s.

Holding Miyu’s door open, I knock again and enter to see her naked on the bed, crying. I cover her in the comforter. She wipes her eyes and says, “Your girlfriend is right. I’m a whore.”

“Just because somebody treats you like a whore doesn’t mean you are one.”

She hugs me, and the quilt half falls as she tucks her head into my shoulder. I tell her, “The good news is, you have a way out of your situation.”

“I can’t go against him. Japan is not like Canada. If I say anything, they will believe him and not me.”

“How would you like a promotion? I already phoned Watanabe-san. I told him the only person I will negotiate with from now on is you.”

“Why would you do that?”

“You are a good girl that doesn’t deserve to be passed around like a snot rag. You have done more than enough to deserve the promotion. Once our companies are partnered, I will ask for you to be our liaison. You will never have to deal with Sato again, and you will be in a position that Ito will not be able to force himself on.”

I just sit there and hold her for a while, then I tell her, “If you are ever asked what happened today, you tell the truth. I want to help you, but you need to help yourself. I will tell Watanabe-san that I saw Ito rape you. Don’t report it, but if you are asked, say he did.”

“That isn’t what happened.”

“Did he or another one of your bosses rape you in the past?”

“Yes”

“Then, even if you gave him permission, you only did it to avoid being hurt again. In Canada, that is still rape. You will not be lying. He raped you.”

As I finish my sentence, we can hear a loud knock on the door to Sato’s room, followed by somebody saying, “Police, open up.”

Before they can open the door, there is a loud scream. The police bust down the door. I quickly stand up, knocking Miyu onto the floor, then I run next door. There is a policeman at Sato’s door, and he stops me from entering the room, but I see Dahlia. She is kneeling on the ground nude, in plain sight. There is blood trickling down from both corners of her mouth, yet she is smiling. Upon closer look, I can see somebody is lying down in a pool of blood. From my vantage point, I only see the legs twitching in a pool of blood. Dahlia spits out the dick she bit off. She looks at me, smiling. Nobody can see me shaking my head at her and gesturing for her to start crying and pretending to be traumatized. I just hope our cover story holds out. She wasn’t supposed to hurt him.

I back away from the cop that is in my way, doing my best to look traumatized. I have seen enough horrid shit in my time that the scene before me isn’t traumatizing, but a 15-year-old boy should be shaken, so I play the part. I keep slowly backing away until I hit the wall, then I collapse and pretend to cry, covering my face.

Miyu comes to the door wrapped only in the comforter. Seeing me crying on the floor, she comes over and holds me. Dahlia sees this and is angered by it. Miyu shouldn’t be naked if we were talking. Thankfully, Dahlia has learnt her lesson not to overreact until she knows what happened.

The police clear Miyu and me out of the hall, and we head back to her room. The cop that blocked me from entering Sato’s room now stands in the doorway to Miyu’s room. He is making sure we don’t come out. I ask him, “Are you arresting Dahlia for something?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.