My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10 - Cover

My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10

Copyright© 2020 by Ronin74

Chapter 4

Thursday morning, it is supposed to be Dahlia’s tern to wake me up, but she is under punishment. Instead it is Carol’s mouth I find wrapped around my cock when I wake up. Carol was my reluctant girl. I had to be careful not to push her too far. That isn’t the case anymore. Ever since the jocks tried to kill me and I fought my injuries to stay conscious and make sure she was taken care of, she has become a new woman and gave herself to me mind, body and soul.

As soon as she sees my eyes open, she mounts me. She takes great pleasure, moaning as my man meat impales her. Even more important to her is that she pleases me. I let her know, “I love your tight little cunny. There is no better way to wake up.”

When she gets excited, she gets vocal. My little compliment changes her moans of pleasure into a mantra, “Ohhh, Trent, I love your cock ... Mmmh, it feels so good ... Ram it in me...”

She may be a tomboy, but she is athletic and has the body I crave most. I love a girl with a little muscle. Her legs and ass are much sexier for it. I can never decide if I like her riding me cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. I want to look into her eyes, but I also love staring at her luscious ass and the sexy little dimples above it. The other extreme benefit is she has greater control of her vaginal muscles. Being almost virginal, she is tight, combined with those muscles, she is like a vice. This girl will be tight even if she has a dozen babies.

She is so intent on giving me pleasure such that even while she is in the throes of a major orgasm, she doesn’t slow down. By the end of it, I am painting her womb with my jiz. Before her orgasm finishes, she collapses onto me. I hug her to hold her in place until she is coherent again.

After a while, she looks into my eyes and says, “I love you” Then she kisses me before I can reply.

When our lips finally part, I say, “I love you too ... We need to get up. Today is a big day.”

I roll over and place her beside me so I can get up, and she groans in complaint. I tell her, “We either get up now, or we don’t have time to play in the shower.”

My comment excites her to no end. Quickly, Carol hops out of my bed and pulls me to my bathroom before I get a chance to grab my robe. She tries shoving me into the shower, but I stop Carol, complaining, “I need to pee first.”

She lets me get to the toilet, then asks, “May I?”

I give her a look like she is crazy but shrug my shoulders and say, “Sure, why not?”

She steps behind me and grabs my cock. Looking over my shoulder, she aims, but nothing happens. My cock gets semi-hard. She complains, “Nothing is happening.”

“Wait a minute. The little guy doesn’t like to work when he is excited.”

Another 20 seconds go by before I start to release. At first, Carol misses but is quick to correct her aim. Part of Carol’s problem is that she is giggling, and her hand isn’t steady. She gets most of it where it belongs. I tell her, “You better clean that up while I get the water adjusted.”

Carol quickly grabs some toilet paper as I step into the shower. Less than a minute later, she is in the shower, soap in hand, and she is lathering up my entire body. Carol loves this more than any of the other girls, and they all like our shower time.

We are both nude, leaving the bathroom when the outside door opens, and Kim comes in. She whistles and says, “Morning, sexy,” as she grabs my ass. I turn and kiss her, while Carol stands nude beside me, holding my hand.

When we part, I look into her eyes and say, “Morning beautiful.”

How I know I am deeply in love with these girls is that they can completely occupy my mind. Like da Vinci and many of the greatest minds of all time, I have fewer connectors between the brain halves. It means I can draw with one hand and type with the other. It also means I typically have two thoughts in my head at any one time. On rare occasions, the two halves argue, and I have no clue what to do. For the most part, it is a benefit. I can simultaneously look at different sides of the same problem and come up with better solutions faster than most people. It also means a lot of times when I am with a girl, she occupies one side of my brain while the other is thinking of something completely different. Until now, in my lives, I haven’t met a girl who could occupy both sides of my mind. Now there are 4.

Kim heads to the kitchen to help out. It has become a standard practice that all my girlfriends and sometimes other employees show up for breakfast before school or work.

Carol and I continue to my bedroom and finish getting ready for work. She is in her old tomboy clothes, as she will be acting as a shop foreman. I dress in business casual.

As breakfast ends, I tell Dahlia, “Moira will take over your office duties today. Since you were acting jealous when there was no need for it, part of your punishment will be to sit and watch scantly clad girls hanging off me all day.”

We are going to shoot commercials for both the bike and kayak building businesses today as well as photoshoots for print ads. We have already had a few photoshoots, just being the girls, since we have already started an aggressive ad campaign.

After breakfast, we only do a quick cleanup. We all want to get into work early. Then Zlata, my girlfriends and I jump on our bikes and head to our rental shop. It is a little funny how everywhere we cycle, we have two motorbikes leading and two following for security. After the attempt on my life, my girls will not let me cycle without my bodyguards.

When we get there, we split up and do some last-minute preparations before our new employees show up. When they start arriving, they are shown to their new bosses and told which part of the shop they would be working in.

At 8:30 everybody gathers around the centre of the shop. My senior staff and I come out of the office and into the middle of the gathered crowd. I begin by saying, “Good morning.”

There are a few people that return the sentiment. I chastise, “It doesn’t sound like anybody is awake or wants to be here. Let’s try this again. Good morning.”

This time most everybody says, “Good morning,” almost in unison. It still isn’t loud or energetic.

I complain, “Maybe we hired the wrong people. It doesn’t sound as though you are enthusiastic about being here. Let’s try it one more time. Good morning.”

“GOOD MORNING,” they shout back in one voice.

“That is better. Most of you already know me. I’m Trent. I own the family of businesses you have all hired on with. I know many of you are adults, and most of my senior staff are just kids. There is a reason they are in charge. If you have a problem working for somebody so young, then you know where the door is.

“That said, let me introduce my staff. Most of you will be working for Carol.” she steps forward so everybody can see who she is. I continue, “She is part owner of the skin on frame boat building business. She has helped me build it from the ground up. Carol knows what she is doing and is an excellent instructor.

“Next is Alva. She is helping me with the bike business. It is still growing, and her responsibilities grow with it. She is also our very own cycle coach and is nationally ranked. Eventually, she will be replaced as my head foreman in the cycle shop. For now, she is it.

“Kevin and Declan head up our sales and advertising team. Fred is the head of our design and research division. He is the one department head you will not go to directly. He is a little busy for that. If you have issues, go to Elsa. She is his second.

“Emma is our legal secretary. She will often act as a go-between for the design team and me. Kim is our head of security. Most of our businesses don’t need a head of security, but some of the stuff I deal with is sensitive. If you ever refuse her requests, it is grounds for instant termination.

“Dahlia is my executive secretary. She has been with me from the start and has handled things admirably. Anything she says, it is as if it comes directly from me. Moira is my personal secretary. You will not contact me directly. Go through her. That said, do not hesitate to ask her to see me. She will tell me, and we will schedule you in.

“Last of all, you have already met Hellen, our head of HR. If you have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact her.

“Now that introductions are over, I have a major announcement. Most of my senior staff haven’t been told yet. In 2 weeks everything except the cycle shop is moving. The cycle business will take over this entire shop. Our kayak builders will have a temporary shop down the road at Langford Lake. The sales staff will have a double-wide mobile moved in for offices. Another double wide will be used for the main office and Fred’s design team.

“The move means you will all be extremely busy for the next while. You have to learn your new job and move. The new locations have a lot more room, so start thinking of people we can hire. If you recommend somebody and they work out, then you will get a bonus at the end of the summer. Foremen need to let your supervisors know what you need for additional equipment in your new location so it can all be ordered on time.

“None of our companies are very old, and until you were asked to apply, you probably never heard of them. Let me tell you a little about us. We are all about helping. We have a bigger goal of eventually making the world a better place, but there is no sense doing that if we can’t help our community or the individual.

“The small boat and Cycle companies are there to encourage people to stay in shape. Many of you have heard of our cycle team. If you want to join, let your supervisor know. If you are involved with competitive sport, let us know, and we will plan your schedule around your training. If you need time off for a tournament and we can afford to lose you for the day, you are welcome to have it off.

“We are growing and expanding what we do, the bike company in particular. We will be designing bikes and bike parts for the disabled. In the works, we also have a bike trailer/stroller intended to make cycling with an infant safer.

“I wanted to open the floor for questions, but sadly, we are out of time. Anybody acting as a model needs to leave with me, so we can get to the studio. If you have any questions, give them to your supervisor, and I will provide you with an answer if I can.

“Welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.”

Dahlia and I head straight for the armoured SUV, and a few of the female employees follow behind in a taxi. Most of the models meet us at the studio since I don’t employ them in other areas.

When Kevin, Carol and Declan first approached me, I was a bit skeptical when they suggested I hire the sophomore, Jr. and Sr. cheerleading teams from Belmont High, the school we will be attending after summer. Given that all three came to me with the concept for their ad campaign, I didn’t have much choice. We are now the cheer teams’ official sponsor.

The cheer teams no longer need to beg for donations. Their trips are mostly paid for. In exchange, they have a small Brown’s logo on their skirt and can wear their uniforms any time they model for one of my companies. The one thing I am insistent on is which girls wear how much clothing. Sophomores are to wear a minimum of their cheerleading uniform. Juniors can wear cycle gear, or their uniform and Seniors can go down to bikinis. I understand the concept of exploiting the female form for advertising, but I am only willing to go so far, even if I am an old pervert.

We get to the studio, and most of the girls are waiting outside. The studio isn’t big enough for everybody. Only a few scenes will be shot here. Most of the filming and shoots will be around town.

On the way into the studio, a blond cheerleader is complaining loud enough so I can hear, “Why the hell do we have to give up time on our summer for a lousy sponsor?”

The friend the cheerleader is complaining to tries to shush her, but the friend knows it is too late. When I hear the complaint, I turn to speak with the girl and make sure I speak loud enough that others can hear.

“That is why you are being paid as models. There are enough girls here; if you don’t want to be here, we don’t want you.”

The blond back-peddles, saying, “Wait a minute. Nobody said we were being paid. I was just told to show up and shut up.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t work that way. When I first mentioned hiring cheerleaders to Christy, the head cheerleader in my jr high school, I gave her hourly rates that were more than fair. Those rates have all changed. Some of you girls will be doing enough that you can apply for the actor’s union. That means even more money. I do not know the new numbers, but everything you do for me will earn you a good chunk of change. You can officially tell your parents you have a summer job. How do you think I could get the Cheerleaders that already graduated to show up?”

“I didn’t know. Jasmine, our head cheerleader, just phoned us in a bitchy mood, saying we had to show up, and we had no choice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.