My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10 - Cover

My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10

Copyright© 2020 by Ronin74

Chapter 41

For the first time in almost a year, I wake up, and it isn’t a girl trying to pleasure me. I am woken by girls moving in my bed, but it isn’t to pleasure me. Carol and Dahlia are locked in a 69 position, having fun.

I get off the bed and stand at its foot. Since Dahlia is on the bottom, I pull her by the feet, dragging Carol with her until Dahlia’s ass rests on the edge of the bed. Without warning, I push Carol’s head aside and penetrate Dahlia. I need to get rid of my morning wood and refuse to let these girls play without me.

Dahlia loves it and squeals in excitement. After a few thrusts, I push Carol’s head down to lick where Dahlia and I join.

The only problem is, later on, when we discover the shower isn’t big enough for all three of us.

The cycle club meets later than usual. Most people aren’t due to be at work until the afternoon, and I don’t see the sense in making everybody get up early. They have all been warned that the practice will last longer than usual, as there are things we need to discuss.

Recently, we have only been getting 20-25 people to show up for each practice, but it is the offseason, so not everybody has been showing up to every practice. As the girls and I come out of the house and mount our bikes, we are pleased to see that there are almost 40 people.

I don’t want to spill my secret to the entire town, so I wait until we are 100km into our ride and almost finished before I turn north. This way, people that still can’t ride that far have finished and headed home. People that have been skipping on the practice aren’t thrilled that I am adding to our usual workout. We need a place where we can all sit in private.

I lead them to Mr. Mike’s. It isn’t open until 11 am so we have 2 hours to have our meeting. Once we are all seated in the banquet hall, I begin, “You will notice, on the table in front of each of you is something called a non-disclosure agreement. If you don’t sign the NDA, you can’t participate in this meeting. I’ll give you a few minutes to read it over.”

My girls are used to NDAs having to deal with them in my business. They quickly scan through it to ensure it is a boilerplate version and that there is nothing out of the ordinary, then they sign. Most everybody else either doesn’t read it or doesn’t read the entire thing. In the end, they are all signed.

“Since each of you signed, it means you can’t talk about this with anybody that is not in this room. Even then, you can only talk about it in private, where you can’t be overheard. If you do, there can be legal action taken. I never wanted to have this meeting so early, but I don’t think I have a choice. I am having difficulty convincing some of you why you need to show up to practice and why we have to add to our workout. It is also difficult explaining to the design team why I need such strange things.”

Everybody is on the edge of their seats since they have come to expect great things when I have meetings like this. That is everybody except Elsa and Blair, who already know what this is about.

“You will notice that everybody here is at least in grade 10. Some are part way through their degree at university. That is because I intend to take us all on an adventure, the likes of which this world has never seen. The summer after graduation, we are taking a year off school. We will be kayaking and cycling around the world. Nisha, this is the project I told you about when I first hired you. I want you to start writing a group biography, beginning with this meeting.”

Alva complains, “This can’t be that safe. What happens when we are at sea in our little kayaks, and a storm comes up.”

“You will be trained for that. For starters, every kayak will be equipped with something called a sea anchor. It is a parachute for water. It will keep your kayak pointed into the wave. Since you will have an enclosed cockpit, you will be safer than if you were in a big ship.”

Just as Blair had concerns, so do they. One by one, I am asked questions.

What about pirates?”

“There are three places where we could run into pirates. The Japanese Self Defence Force has graciously agreed to escort us through the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean. We can’t fully plan our route until we are on our way because the world’s political climate is constantly changing. If we need to go down the east coast of the USSR, I will try to get the Canadian and Russian navies to escort us.”

“Most of us have never been in a kayak, and we have been focusing on cycling. It is an awful lot to get us to switch now that we are competitive.”

“I’m not asking any of you to become world-class kayakers. There is a reason I waited until the end of the ride when the slackers have gone home. I designed a new, highly efficient drive system for the kayaks that is leg operated. You can’t sit on a bike seat all day, either. By the time we leave the way we are practicing, the best of us will only be able to sit on one for 5 hours max, then not be able to sit on a bike seat the next day.

“We will be sitting on specially built recliners. You will be able to sit in it all day then sleep in it at night. There will also be another input to the drive system for heavier people. It is similar to climbing stairs.”

The questions continue for a little more then I say, “You all know me. I wouldn’t put any of you at risk? I have thought about all the troubles we could have. This meeting is just to give you an idea of the plan and why I push you so hard. After showing such drive, what university wouldn’t give you a full-ride scholarship?

“If you want your friends and family to come along, they are welcome, but for now, we will not be letting anybody know about it until they can keep up with us on a 100km ride. We still have more than two years before we leave. That is a lot of time for things to happen. Not all of you will be here by then.

“As of now, the BFF Cycle Club is now the BFF Sports Club. The gym that our security uses is open to you. It has machines called recumbent stationary bikes, stairmasters and ellipticals to help build muscles for the kayak drive systems. The club will have kayak lessons and training sessions in Langford Lake, and there will be self-defence classes offered at the gym, free of charge, for anybody on the cycle or kayak teams. Eventually, we will partner with the range on the Malahat so you can practice the bow and thrown weapons. I want everybody to know how to bow fish.

“You know me. There are multiple reasons for everything I do. I want the western communities to have the best youth club in the country. This is getting us to build the facilities for that. Even if you don’t want to partake in this adventure, you should stick with the club. If you don’t want on the trip, you don’t have to carry the extra weight when we practice, and you don’t need to participate in the kayak activities.

“I know that before we leave, some of you may have troubles. If you need to talk to your families about this, let us know. Your NDAs don’t let you talk to family, but we can make arrangements.”

This is still the day before everybody tries their hand at being a personal trainer. UBC and SFU in Vancouver both already have programs for team trainers, personal trainers and sports medicine. This supersaturates the market, and most people in the field end up taking jobs in other areas to pay off their school debt. It was easy for us to find overqualified people to staff our gym.

The only hard part in setting all this up was finding kayak instructors and races for our team to enter.

As everybody leaves, the overall mood is positive. Most people want to come on this adventure. The majority of the rest want to be involved but aren’t planning on going on the trip.

After everybody is gone, Carol punches me in the arm then says, “That has been your big secret? I wouldn’t have guessed, but I’m not surprised. Everything you do is a little overkill.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.