My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10 - Cover

My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10

Copyright© 2020 by Ronin74

Chapter 11

On the way, I am sitting in the back with Deb, and the two remaining guards are up front. I pull a small bag from behind the seat and tell Deb, “Why don’t you take a little drink. You look like you could use some liquid courage.” I don’t tell her that the beer is spiked with a drug cocktail that will make her more compr has the side effect of making your memories pliable. Before we drop her off, we will convince her that she talked Moira into drinking with her, and she will not remember our little chat.

“Thanks.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t do anything sooner. I should have put in more of an effort. I was just concerned because I didn’t know how far things went.”

“It wasn’t fair for me to blame you. You aren’t the one that got me into this mess. You warned me, and I didn’t listen. I shouldn’t have tried to help Jen.”

“You were only trying to be a good friend. You don’t deserve what happened.”

“Nobody does.”

“So, what did happen?”

“Ash and I went over to Jen’s place to see if we could do anything. We just wanted to talk. She warned us not to come. Her parents don’t get off work until 6, so we thought we were safe. God, both you and Jen warned us, and we went anyway. We get there, and the first thing she does is apologize. We didn’t know what for, but at least we were talking. That is more than we had done in weeks.

“She kept avoiding answering any of our questions. We just sat around the living room, drinking a sour orange juice. A half-hour later, there is a knock on the door. In walks Bobby and Leroy. They had this evil grin on their faces. When I stood up to leave, I felt a little dizzy. When Jen grabbed me to steady me, it felt so erotic. Every little touch made me feel alive. I don’t know how to describe it.

“Bobby set up a video camera, and Leroy sat on the arm of Ash’s chair. I don’t know how long it was. I was just standing there, enjoying Jen’s touch. When I looked over, Jen was leaning into Leroy as he was feeling her arm and moving closer and closer to her chest. Bobby was filming the entire thing.”

“Pause for a second. I’m not going to make you relive it. If you want to tell me, I’m willing to listen, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

She doesn’t say anything. She just sits there. I end the silence, “I assume since you weren’t in control, they had sex with the two of you and filmed it all. They then used the tape to blackmail you into doing other things.”

She just nods her head in agreement but doesn’t say a word.

“You said they punish you. What do they do?”

“It depends on how mad they are and how much time they have. They used to force us to take their things in our backside, but after a few months, it doesn’t hurt anymore. They pissed and poohed on us, but you get used to it. They keep coming up with new ways. Beatings are common, but they are careful not to leave bruises where we can’t cover them up.”

“That’s enough. I suppose they keep filming you?”

“Almost everything we do is filmed. Whenever a girl is in their hideout, they are filmed. If they have something planned they bring a camera. The only time we do anything that isn’t recorded is when we are not at one of their houses, and they decide to do something.”

“Is it just the jocks, or do they make you do things with others?”

“They have forced Jen to seduce Mr. McIlroy, the math teacher and recorded it. I think they are blackmailing him.”

“Nobody else?”

“There are a few older guys that come to their clubhouse, but I don’t know who they are. Sometimes we have to skip class to be with one of them.”

The van pulls into the garage of the house we were going to. We wait for the garage door to close before we get out of the van. The house is secluded, and the chances of anybody seeing us are slim, but I don’t want to take any chances.

The house is furnished, so I take her to the living room. I want her comfortable. At this point. Every time I talk, I tell her, ‘You trust me.’ The drugs aren’t in full effect. She drank them, so it takes longer for them to kick in. She is close to trusting me already, so it doesn’t take much to push her. It is a command she is willing to accept.

I continue the questioning, “You can trust me. Where is this clubhouse?”

“Somebody bought the shop you used to rent. That is the new clubhouse.”

“You can trust me. When do you go there?”

“Whenever they tell me to. It is usually two or three in the afternoon on weekends and sometimes after school. They don’t care what time our curfews are or if we are grounded. A few of the girls had their parents kick them out.”

“You can trust me. I haven’t noticed anybody missing from school. Who are they and where do they live?”

“Hailey and Mable for sure. I think Erica, Angela and Jen may be. Ash’s parents have threatened to kick her out too.”

“You can trust me. Jen, I thought you were best friends? You don’t know if she is still living at home?”

“I’m not allowed to talk to Jen. It’s part of my punishment for trying to help her.”

“You can trust me,” as I say this, I come up with an idea. I continue, “You will convince them to recruit me. What do you mean part of your punishment? What else are they doing to punish you?”

“I have to obey the other girls. When they have sex with Ash and me, they are a lot rougher. One of the old guys that come is mean, and we are given to him, so he doesn’t hurt the other girls.”

“You can trust me. You want to convince them to recruit me. Are there any other girls that get treated like this”

“Mable, Julie and Christina, they all did something that pissed them off.”

“You can trust me. You will convince them to recruit me. Who is in charge?”

“It changed after they tried to kill you. I don’t know what his name is, but he went to jail. Then Bobby started telling everybody what to do. He isn’t in charge either. The boys all listen to him, but he gets his orders from somewhere else.”

“You can trust me. You want to convince them to recruit me. Could it be the old guys that tell him what to do?”

“Yes, all the boys do whatever the men say.”

“You can trust me. You will convince them to recruit me. Deb, do you trust me?”

“Yes.” she doesn’t hesitate, and she says it with conviction.

“You can trust me. You want to convince them to recruit me. I’m going to stick an IV in your arm. Don’t worry. It is good for you. It is just a little something to help with your hangover.”

It is just more of the drugs she has already taken. It will make her more pliable, so I can change her memory, and so she won’t remember this evening. She just sits there and lets me stick the IV in her arm. I set up the drip and get us something to drink. I get myself a pop but give her another beer. With the drugs I gave her, she will get extremely drunk from just the two beers. It will help with her cover story.

The rest is just telling her the same things over and over again, “You can trust me, you will convince them to recruit me. You will tell them I am a boy slut. I am fucking at least four girls and want more. Letting me have the sluts will get me on their side. I could bring in a lot of sexy girls. Tonight you convinced Moira to go drinking. You drank too much but were a good friend and made sure Moira got home safely, then walked home.”

I get her to repeat it back to me a few times. The problem is, she recites it word for word. I am nervous about how she will answer people’s questions.

It is just after 11 when we drop her off a block from her place. We stay parked and watch her enter her house before we leave. As we drive by her place, I can hear her dad yelling at her for coming in late on a weekday and drinking again.

Friday, I typically take one or more of my girlfriends on a date. Not this night. Deborah told me the jocks are using my old shop, but she didn’t know where all the blackmail material is.

Gunther, Jane and I check out the old shop. We had previously removed all the surveillance and alarm equipment when we moved. It was something we installed, and Dick wanted to use it in our temporary shops rather than have us buy all new stuff for a bunch of temporary structures.

The three of us approach the building from the back, where nobody can see. Jan was supposed to open the window, and we would follow her in. She stops at the window and doesn’t open it. I come forward to ask what the problem is when I see the alarm attached to the window. Ironically it has the upgrades I sold to the alarm company, and we won’t be able to get in without setting off the alarm. It isn’t that big of a setback. We can’t get in to search the place, but the boys will be at a party tomorrow night, and we will have one of them that could tell us the alarm code.

Saturday, I stake out the old shop. I want to see who and how many show up in the afternoon, which is when Deb said people usually show up. I suspect that there will be fewer than usual because of the party tonight.

They start showing up around 1 pm, and there are a lot more of them then I anticipated. Every member of the Lacrosse team that isn’t gay shows up, along with some hockey players, most of the basketball team and the occasional nerd. I recognize most of the guys since almost all of them are from Belmont or the school I attended last year. I don’t know all of the girls. They are not all from our school, and I suspect some are old enough to have graduated.

The windows in the front all have curtains or blinds, and I can’t see in. At about 5 pm, I figure that anybody that was going to be here already is. I head to the back of the building, which isn’t visible unless you are hiding in the bushes, along the chain-link fence.

On this side of the building, it is easy to see inside the old office. There are also a few small windows in the shop area. In the office are the lacrosse players and some of the basketballers. At least one girl is pleasuring each of them while the boys watch recordings of the girls’ previous activities. It is more difficult to see what is happening in the shop. It appears as though some guys are lounging around while others are gangbanging the remainder of the girls. I don’t see the nerds anywhere.

I can hear at least one girl screaming in pain, but can’t see what is happening and don’t know who it is. I am sickened by what is going on. What sickens me, even more, is how it turns me on. Some of the girls I could see myself with if I wasn’t already spoken for.

All I want to know is who was involved. I learnt that by watching them arrive. Watching the spectacle isn’t helping. I head to the mall and use a payphone to call Dahlia at work and tell her to meet me at one of the Langford Lake homes that my girlfriends and I sometimes play in.

She is waiting for me when I arrive. When she hears me close the front door, she calls out, “I’m up here.” I climb the stairs to the master bedroom, and she is standing in the doorway, wearing nothing but a sexy black lace bra and panty set.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.