My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10 - Cover

My Second Chance, Book 2 : Grade 10

Copyright© 2020 by Ronin74

Introduction

If you have read the first book, then skip the intro.

Book 2, The story thus far.

I suppose I should start by saying I am currently a 15 or 70-year-old genius, depending on your perspective. Somehow I have four girlfriends that all know and accept each other.

I was 65 in 2039. My life sucked, and the world was in the process of self-destructing, so I built a rocket and left. Four years later, I ran across a quantum singularity that sent me back in time, and I woke up in math class as my 14-year-old self. From there, I had done my best to right the wrongs in my life and the world around me.

I tried to unveil the corruption that ran rampant in Fort Grand, where I lived, but only partially succeeded. That included having my parents thrown in jail for child abuse. Unfortunately, the proceedings caused my girlfriend, Grace, to go missing from Child Services. Nobody knows where she is.

I end up in the Victoria area, Langford, to be precise, where I end up telling five people of my time travelling story. One of them was my foster sister, Rachel. She reacted poorly to the news and cut her ties with me. She has fallen in with a bad crowd, but we have no contact with each other.

I live with my Uncle Sam, his girlfriend Zlata and her daughter, my girlfriend, Dahlia. Grandpa is over almost every day, helping Sam restore a car.

Unfortunately, sending Mom to jail had the unforeseen side-effect of killing Grandma.

In the Jr. high school, the jocks have been drugging and raping girls then blackmailing them. I have made it my business to educate girls about date-rape drugs and situations to avoid. Because of this, there was an attempt on my life and Carol, my girlfriend, was hurt.

In hopes of setting the world onto a better path, I have started building companies and have been meddling, especially with the computer, aerospace, arms and electrical industries. I have also started a bicycle business in hopes of helping the disabled and elderly remain active. I firmly believe there is no sense in saving the world if you can’t help the individual.

I have had dealings with the military and have friends in the army and navy, but the air force has attempted to strong-arm my intellectual property from me. They sent MPs to detain me and send me to CFB Cold Lake illegally. They failed, only succeeding in pissing me off.

It is now summer, between Jr. high and Sr. high. I’m also a university student but have taken the summer off to work on my businesses. I’m making them more self-sufficient so that I can have more free time for the next school year.

My businesses have incentives for the employees to remain physically fit, and as such, we have a cycling team.

My life is grand. The only real issue I have is the parents of Moira, one of my girlfriends. Her Dad is trying to prostitute her out to me, and her mom hates me. Her mom loves her, so I try to encourage Moira’s relationship with her.

As a young teen Moira likes her Dad more because he encourages her to be with me. She doesn’t realize he only loves himself. I hired her mom, Hellen, as my head of HR, so she can be closer to her daughter and see what I am really about.

There were some problems with Dahlia as we discovered she is a submissive exhibitionist that likes humiliation. I’m sure it stems from abuses suffered in her past.

It is now Sunday morning, and I wake with Moira in my arms, as she spent the night in my room. It has only been the last few days that my girlfriends and I have been sexually active, and it hasn’t all turned out as we hoped.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.