Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

This Chapter Guest Authored by Mike McGifford

Tucker had a lot of questions, but Karen intended to answer all of them in the next section as patiently as she could. She politely pointed him to the reference materials she’d provided. She told him that she would be doing that from now on - politely advising instead of demanding, as she’d become accustomed to doing.

“I won’t tell you what to do. I will tell you what some options are, if you ask me for them,” She said. “I can gently remind you of what you can’t do if you try to do it,” she assured him politely. She was sure it wouldn’t take long before they got the hang of it and stopped asking her opinions.

“What if we do it anyway?” Mark laughed.

“Then that will be up to your father to decide if you need to be fitted with a chastity belt or not. I saw some very nice ones that were designed to fit boys, Sir”, Karen smiled wickedly. “I suppose it also depends on the severity of what you did and whether you did it repeatedly and knew you shouldn’t do it, Sir,” she said.

Mark nodded at the wisdom of that statement.

“I will remind you when you are crossing a line or doing something you shouldn’t. I am asking that you do the same for me,” she said it to everyone – even her son.

“You’re used to the rules in place now but there are more you’re going to have to familiarize yourselves with now that I’ve given up my role as mistress. The sooner you can do that, the smoother things will run. If you would be kind enough to make sure that I know when I have crossed a line and treat me appropriately, that would be very helpful for me. It is not easy for me to change everything about myself and I need your help,” she pleaded politely.

Everyone seemed agreeable to that. Karen was a little surprised that no one wanted to be contrary about the idea of learning even more rules however on some level, she understood that for them, as the realization set in that she would no longer be in control of everything, everyone still wanted some form of structure they could fall back on.

“There are certain things Piggy and I must do from now on. I need someone to make sure that I am doing them. It doesn’t matter which of you does it – only that it happens,” she said.

Karen used an analogy about a Captain of a ship. He has navigators and helmsmen to help him plot and steer safe passage across the sea. It doesn’t matter who actually mans the controls as long as the ship avoids dangerous waters. The Captain isn’t the only one who can make a decision when it is needed.

She lost them a little on that analogy and had to explain it in more simple terms. “There is no longer a Mistress Karen. There doesn’t need to be a Mistress Karen. She was needed at first, but now that you know your roles, as long as you work together and make sure things happen as they should, it doesn’t matter who does it,” she said.

That made more sense. There were nods of understanding as they absorbed her explanation.

Karen went on to explain the additional rules. She said that they would be posted on the wall along with her new name, next to the poster about the hostesses. She would update it to reflect the new names of Piglet and Donkey as well.

Cheyenne laughed and joked that it should read “Donkey and Piglet” with her new name first.

Karen laughed too, before she went into the expectations she’d written, pleased that Cheyenne was still onboard with her revised family plan.

“Piggy and I have to crawl around the house. Our ass cheeks and pussy lips should always be visible and parted. If you should ever want us to walk on two legs, we need permission from one of you. You may consider attaching a collar and leash to us and walk us anywhere in the house as long as we are not with clients. That is your right. You can tell us to enter puppy mode, and we will act like puppies. You can tell us to enter pony mode, and we will stand and march in place and do pony tricks in the house,” She said.

Karen didn’t have to explain the modes to them. They had already seen their mother do those things around the house a number of times.

“Piggy and I have to perform sexercises or a booty dance anytime you wish. I do ask that you not wear us out when before we work with clients, but I won’t beg you to stop any other time, if it amuses you,” she said.

Sexcercise and Booty dancing they knew too – it was a series of very sexually suggestive squats, stretches, jumping jacks and dance moves. They were surprised Karen was willing to booty dance, and Mark wanted to see her actually clap her ass cheeks for him. Karen obliged but she discovered she wasn’t very good at it. She’d need a LOT of practice.

Once she’d apologized for her performance, blushing as she promised to get better at it, she hurried on with her speech to ensure they didn’t become further sidetracked.

“You may tell us to masturbate at any time for your amusement. We will always politely accept and thank you and play with ourselves at home, as long as we’re not with a client,” She said. It was strange hearing herself promise to put on a show like that, even limiting the rule to the privacy of the trailer – she’d thought nothing of making Betty and the girls do it.

She realized she had taken for granted how humiliating it must be, now that it would be her who had to do it but at the same time, she was glad she’d worded the rule as she had. The shame of masturbating in front of others was something she knew would reinforce her mindset. She’d been a little worried that she might be regularly forced to masturbate without explicit permission, if no one ordered her to, so she had written the rule to push herself as much as Piggy, Piglet or Donkey already had been.

“We must get two enemas each day. The enemas are a quart of liquid and must be held for ten minutes. We must also be walked four times a day outside. If one of you would be willing to supervise us on that schedule, we will be required to sincerely thank you. It doesn’t matter which one of you does it,” she said. “Tucker, I know you like to walk the girls, and I don’t mind if you give me the enema either,” she said, despite knowing how hard it’d be to perform the activity in front of her own son. She DID mind, but understood it’d be in her best interest and help her to get over herself faster.

“Why do you need an enema?” he asked. He almost walked back the question after he asked it. He was used to his mother sighing when he asked incessant questions. Karen saw he’d caused himself embarrassment by asking.

“You can ask me any question at any time, and I have to answer as truthfully and completely as possible, Sir,” she assured him, doing her best to make him feel better. “I need an enema because I am full of shit, and I need to have my asshole empty for clients who want to fuck me in the ass,” She said with a smile. That was a half-joke, and the family laughed when she said she was full of shit which further decreased any tension in the room.

“There is a chores matrix in the rules guide. You will notice that your names are on the chores,” she said, moving on. She expected them to groan, and they did. She waited for them to finish groaning.

“I knew your lazy asses would try to pawn some of this off on us so you could spend all your time fucking and sucking,” Savannah joked.

“No, Ma’am. Piggy and I will do ALL the chores. The names indicate who is responsible that week, for making sure we perform each chore. You can tell us how to do it. I have noted suggestions by each task. As an example, it helps Piggy to clean the floor on her hands and knees with her toothbrush or her tongue. If you want her to do it faster or with actual floor polish, you can tell her to do it that way. It will be your responsibility to make sure we complete all tasks each week,” she said.

Cheyenne and Savannah beamed with glee. Mark and Tucker liked that idea as well.

“Piggy and I will each have a perch in the living room. Anytime we are not doing chores, on the webcam, or working with clients, we should as a minimum be sitting with our legs wide apart. We will be sucking dildos to occupy our mouths. You can tell us to stand, kneel or send us to our perch if we are not busy. You can also give us different dildos you’d like to see us deep throat. If either of us should gag or appear to lose interest in the dildo, that is punishable.”

Karen had only reluctantly added that rule. The night before, she’d constantly gagged on whatever Master Robert jammed in her mouth until she had discovered Piggy’s secret to deepthroating. Even then, the urge to gag was still almost overwhelming and she knew she’d need constant discipline to train herself never to accidentally do it, so she’d written it as a rule.

Karen hadn’t known when she’d written the rule that some guys rejoiced at the sound of a female gagging.

“There’s going to be at least one unhappy customer if gagging is against the rules,” Piggy noted then explained that she once had a customer who brought her a full meal so she could eat it before he pushed his erection into her mouth and encouraged her to throw up around his cock.

“If you’re being paid to gag, that’s different,” Karen assured her sister in disbelief at yet another fetish she’d never before heard about. “These are house rules, not customer rules.”

Piggy nodded, happy to understand that there would be a difference between what went on in private and what was permitted in the rest of the house. There were a lot of things that she’d done once or twice that her sister had never witnessed.

Karen continued. “If our clits are not all the way out of our pussies, feel free to pull them out yourselves or tell us to do it. If either of us expose more than six inches from our asshole entrance to the base of the perch we are seated on, then we should be punished as well. It doesn’t matter who punishes us, but I ask that someone does so that we take better care to pay attention to what we are doing.”

She expounded on the rule by telling everyone, “I often stopped watching Piggy when I was home with her during the day and instead let her watch TV while I focused on other things I thought were more important. That was me not taking my responsibility seriously. I should have punished her, so I ask that you do the same to both of us, especially when we are on our perches.”

Karen also assured everyone that she would be lubing up frequently during the day so she could get used to quickly slipping onto the perch as Piggy was able to do. “My asshole isn’t nearly as elastic and stretched out as Piggy’s, but I’m a three-hole whore now just like her and I have to start someplace,” she shrugged.

The cat was well and truly out of the bag now, as far as Karen was concerned. She had come this far and it hadn’t been easy. But she’d vowed to do what she was going to do and she felt fully committed to her choice now so she may as well own it. In many respects, being honest and just accepting she was now a three-hole whore made it easier for her to accept everything else she’d be doing.

If she had been in denial about the changes she was going to make, she would have resisted them. Instead, she’d committed to embracing them. She knew immersing herself was something she had to do anytime she took a new job, and it would be no different as Shrew the Bimbo-in-training.

“So I am supposed to sit home, not watch TV, not play baseball, not go out on dates but instead watch over you so you can be a better whore?” Mark asked, finally realizing that his life would be over if he agreed to that. It was a fair question and one that she knew how to address.

“No, Sir! Your father may limit your ability to do those things, but I won’t ever do that. All I ask is that someone watch over me whenever possible. During a school day, Piggy and I will only have each other, and I accept that. “You should treat us with the same skepticism that you would your sisters, when we are alone. If you think we can get away with something, assume we will try. Feel free to check up on us at any time,” She said.

She told them they would have access to the webcam on their cell phones. She also said she’d already ordered an additional plush 2 dildo for herself from Amazon and they would be able to zap a recipient remotely when they were at school if it looked like Piggy or her needed it.

“You aren’t going to get mad?” Tucker asked.

It was a strange question given all that she had said so far. When he asked that question, Karen wasn’t sure if he truly understood what she was asking him to do to her.

“I’m probably going to get angry. I might get frustrated, too. I’m certain I’ll be humiliated, Sir. I am also certain you’re mature enough to understand I need to feel those things and learn to quickly get over myself or face consequences. All you really need to do is simply refuse to accept any negative reaction I display and correct me whenever you can. I WILL learn this and you’ll really be helping me by being firm with me. That is what I did when Piggy and her daughters accepted my authority.

I encourage you to talk down to me. You can call me a bitch or a cunt. You can punish me if I misbehave and you can tell me what to do. If I get angry, I will try not to take it out on you but if I do, the only problem is that I’m not being pushed hard enough. If I talk out of turn or seem unappreciative that you did those things for me, then I want you to punish me for my own good,” she said.

“For your own good?” Tucker started to understand when she said that. He had assumed Betty liked submitting. He’d assumed the girls did too, even if they complained now and then. He realized his mother might see this training as helping her behave herself.

“You are the most honest, smartest, nicest person I know. You aren’t manipulative, you aren’t controlling and you aren’t vain,” Tucker said of his mother. He didn’t look at the girls because he was talking about them being all of that and more. “Why would this be for your own good?” he asked.

“I have to follow Piggy’s honesty policy. If you ask me a question, I have to give you the truth, Sir. I have been very full of myself. I flaunted my authority like a super-domme around here. I made decisions with ruthless efficiency and patted myself on the back for it. I enjoyed the power, and I got off on it. I was made aware last night that I really didn’t understand what it meant to be in control of anyone else. Master Robert gave me an opportunity to experience what it was like and make some mistakes. I made them, and now he is teaching me his real lesson,” she said.

It didn’t make sense to Tucker, but it made so much sense to her now.

“Are you going to ask me to tie you up at night as well?” Tucker wanted to change the subject. He felt embarrassed that he was so turned on by what his mother was willing to do even if he didn’t fully get it.

“No, Sir. I am going to be in Piggy’s cage, with her. You can still tie us up, but I am going to sleep titty to titty with my sister,” she stated.

There was very little room in that cage for one person. Betty had to sleep like she was crawling with her legs underneath her because she couldn’t’ stretch out all the way. “It is going to be a tight fit, but I am sure you can cram us in there. That means you’ll finally get the bed to yourself. I’ll also clean the sheets after I finish with my clients so that you don’t have to sleep with the smell of sex,” she said.

Tucker wanted to say that wouldn’t be necessary as he liked the smell of sex but he couldn’t bring himself to admit that out loud. Especially since his own mom’s sex would be the smell he’d be happy to sleep with.

Karen paused to ask if they had other questions before she continued and they took turns asking things they’d thought of while she’d been running through her list. Everyone seemed to want to know how she would eat. She told them that she was going to eat just like Piggy on the floor and that she could be fed table scraps. That was one of the few notes Master Robert’ had added as a suggestion.

“If I beg and it annoys you, please pop me on the nose with a newspaper,” she said.

“Newspapers? What is this? 1964?” Savannah laughed. “Can we squirt you with a spray bottle?” she asked.

Karen politely explained that she was just using an example of how to stop unwanted begging at the table. “You two won’t have any spare food to offer me a scrap of, or as a treat. You’ll be kneeling, and if your betters tell you to eat like Piggy or me to learn your place, you will. If you ever get permission to sit at the table again though, you can tease me and offer me table scraps just like your brother, Ma’am.”

Cheyenne and Savannah really seemed to enjoy that idea.

Karen glanced at her notes but didn’t rely on them for what she said next. “I must perform my duties in a timely manner. I must obey you. I must be honest and respectful with you. I must behave myself according to my station. I must remain frisky and playful and never be bitchy or sour,” Karen seemed to be quoting a mantra she had written about the proper attitude she should maintain.

“In exchange, you all have to commit to help train and discipline me. If you see that I have nothing to do and you want me to practice some behavior, then you can order me to do it. You don’t know all of the things we do in the bedroom, but I have listed out other forms of training besides Sexcercise that might amuse you,” she said.

There were examples listed such as where she would be expected to attach weights to her nipples and clit and walk around the house with her head held high.

“So, you will let me punt your cunt if I want to?” Savannah laughed. She didn’t want to read the notes and there was no reference to cunt punting in them anyway.

“If you mean kick me in the cunt because I did something naughty that I shouldn’t have done, then yes,” Karen said. She’d spoken with confidence because she had no intention of breaking any rules.

Savannah didn’t hesitate when Karen finished. She launched a snapping front kick directly between Karen’s legs and caused her aunt to double over in pain. “You forgot to call me, Ma’am!” She said, grinning evilly.

Karen caught her breath and thanked her niece then returned to her attention position after adjusting her wrinkly clit meat so that it was once again pulled out and front and center between her legs.

“Ooh, I like this one,” Mark read off an example from his copy. “Put a spoon in your ass and make you walk balancing a marble on it. If it falls off, make you pick it up with your mouth and complete the exercise over again!” he chuckled.

“Yes, there should be some humiliation involved because I am a very proud woman. I would never have indulged myself with Piggy, Piglet or Donkey if I’d considered that I would have to do some of the things I made them do routinely for clients so in a way, it’s payback. I’ve included a lot of other non-sexual examples that you might find amusing,” she assured her nephew.

“Wait, a minute,” Savannah folded her arms and wondered aloud, “You made mom squat down and suck off two strangers in front of us, behind Wizard’s Tattoo parlor. That was sexual,” she accused her aunt.

“Yeah, and you left her to fuck whoever he wanted while you had us fitted for chastity devices,” Cheyenne added.

Karen wasn’t sure where they were going with their accusations. She’d clearly had the authority to make her sister fuck or suck whoever she wanted. She just looked at her nieces in confusion, waiting for them to get to their point.

Savannah didn’t make her wait long. “Can we make you do the same thing? Since you have to do the same thing, mom does anyway?” Savannah had to ask the question.

Karen hadn’t planned for that scenario. She had her limits on what she thought they should be able to order her to do, and she thought she’d been more than generous with those limits and boundaries. They could tell by the look on her face she didn’t want to give them the right to make her suck strangers in a back alley in broad daylight.

“As long as Alan doesn’t have a problem with it, and it is not a paying customer then you can order us to suck, fuck, stroke, lick or play with anyone of your choosing, Ma’am,” Karen finally said. She blushed as she said it, but it shocked Cheyenne and Savannah more than it did her when she said it.

They had both thought they had finally thought of a rule she would not follow.

“You can’t take money out of Alan’s pocket and give away our services when they would otherwise be paying customers here at the trailer. If we are out of the house and you want me to fuck someone, I will. I will be fucking all the time at home now anyway,” Karen admitted.

Karen realized she still needed to fully accept that she was truly going to be a 24/7 whore. The idea of spending her whole day doing sexual things was simply too foreign to her to accept without living a whore’s life. Even being her sister’s and nieces’ mistress had not consumed more than a portion of her time.

“I won’t turn away a customer unless he refuses to pay or he violates our few boundaries. If anyone does that, you can’t order me to fuck them for free either,” she added.

Karen realized she would have to update her rules after the conversation. Her adrenalin was pumping as she thought about just what she was agreeing to do.

“So if I bring Todd and his friends over and tell you let them run a train on you, then you will just do it?” Savanna asked. Todd was the boy that she liked. Karen had made an appointment for him and his friend and convinced the two boys to let her dominate them. She had done that in part to establish she was the alpha-bitch in the house. It was also to teach the two boys to respect women’s authority because they were both two teenage misogynists.

“Todd would be a customer. He can pay for a session with me or your mother. We won’t be doing Femdom or Dominatrix sessions any longer. I can’t do that and keep the right submissive mindset, even roleplaying that I am Mistress Karen, Ma’am.” Karen explained.

Savannah looked disappointed. She hadn’t talked to Todd or his friend after that session. He avoided them because he was intimidated and freaked out.

“Cheyenne and me can do the Dominatrix stuff!” she half-joked.

“You are hostesses,” Karen replied.

“Yeah, but you just said we get to boss you around the house from now on anyway. You said you never touched the customers and never got naked for them. We’ll spank your asses and paddle your butts while they watch, as long as we get paid!” Savannah promised.

“If Alan approves of that, I can’t argue against it, Ma’am,” Karen allowed.

“So all we have to do is kiss Daddy’s ass a few times, and whatever he says, goes?” Cheyenne’s electric blue eyes lit up with delight. Alan was something of a push over – especially when his daughters wanted to manipulate him.

Even the hair on the back of Betty’s neck stood up when she heard Cheyenne’s excited realization that Alan would be the ultimate authority. Alan simply wasn’t the best choice to be the ultimate decision-maker. He played favorites and could be easily manipulated if he was in a good mood.

“We have to trust your father to make the right decision for each of us. I will make him aware of the options and the reasons you are in your chastity belts. If he decides that it is best to let you out of them, then it won’t be up to me to dispute that. I must learn to be more like your mother and accept his leadership whenever he provides it,” Karen said with hope that Alan would be up to the challenge of dealing with the girls.

“What if Tucker tells you to give him the key to unlock my chastity belt? Will you go get it for him?” Savannah asked.

Karen hadn’t thought about that scenario either. She had to admit the girls could be ruthless about finding loopholes and ways around her best intentions. As Mistress Karen, she could simply shoot them down -but as Shrew she had to go with the flow and play any games they wanted to play with her.

“If Tucker decides it is best to let you out of the chastity belt for a period of time I am sure he will offer alternative restraints to control you. If he doesn’t, it’ll just be more difficult to get you back into compliance with the rules. Then again Tucker might find himself wearing a chastity belt because he didn’t take his authority seriously. I won’t argue with him. I’ll remind him politely why you are in the chastity belts and what some options might be, if he allows me to do so. Then I’ll get the key for him,” she said in a resigned tone of voice.

She anticipated the girls’ next question and sure enough, it was exactly what she thought it’d be. In reply, she told the girls she could NOT get their chastity keys for them if they asked and punishing her for refusing to break one of her own rules would only result in a tightening of the girl’s existing rules.

“This is how it is. You have less authority than your brothers do and you’ve accepted that. If and when Alan reinstates your authority, then you will have the same level as Mark and Tucker do, Ma’am.” Karen’s cunt still smarted from when Savannah kicked her. She wouldn’t forget to call her Ma’am again anytime soon.

“What if I don’t want to go to school? Who’s going to make me?” Cheyenne asked.

Karen realized the questions were no longer about her. They were focused now more about what the family would do, now that Karen had surrendered her authority.

“I will kick your ass to the bus stop wearing nothing but your chastity belt and those titty shields that you like so much,” Mark promised his sister.

“I do NOT like them, Sir!” Cheyenne pouted.

Mark reached out and squeezed the clips to force the jagged metal teeth that held her nipple shields and elongated them down on her tender skin. Cheyenne squealed and seethed a little at her brother’s nonchalant action but then looked pleased that he’d taken charge. “I like them when you do that, but not all the time, Sir!” She admitted.

Tucker asked her what she would do if she had to piss and it wasn’t time to go outside. It was something that currently came up frequently with the girls. They would beg to be let out and say they couldn’t hold it any longer.

“If I beg permission and you tell me no, then that is the end of it. I can wait thirty minutes and beg someone else, but I have to let them know that you already refused my request. I’ll either hold it longer or piss on the floor and accept punishment. I need to learn to go when I have permission and let it all out. I don’t want to be a burden to you, Sir. I need to be grateful for the time you already take, to let me out,” she promised her son.

“What if I’m not home? If I go on a date and nobody else wants to take you outside?” he asked.

Karen started to smile at the idea of Tucker going out on a date then caught herself. She knew it was hypocritical to expect a level of maturity from her son that would enable him to help her keep her promises while not believing her son could attract girls. His question only reinforced her idea that they could make this work. Her son was turning into quite a fine young man, she realized.

With a straight face and an adjusted mindset, she replied, “Piggy and I will crawl outside at our allotted time. It’s possible we’ll be tempted to take more time than we are allotted or use the bathroom inside if no one is watching over us. If we do, we’ll be taking a chance that you are not being vigilant and won’t catch us when we misbehave. We have even more obligation than I’m asking of you, to learn our place too, Sir”, she replied.

Karen continued answering questions until the family ran out of them and then she ate lunch like a dog on the floor, just as she’d promised. She’d never eaten a combination of hotdog and jelly mixed in with bread and ketchup before, thinned out with OJ. Part of her wanted to gag at the combination but she forced it down realizing as she did, how hungry she was. Later she reflected that the meal was both one of the grossest things she’d ever consumed and also one of the most satisfying. She’d made Piggy eat much worse so she was glad to have such a tasty introduction to her new diet.

She spent the next hour under Mark’s instruction, acting like a dog, sniffing the girls’ butts and sitting up and begging in a playful way for his amusement while he practiced keeping her entertaining to the other members of the family. When he got bored, he ordered Shrew to join her sister on her perch.

Despite the lube, it took Karen much too long to manage settling herself in place and Mark ordered her off her perch again so he could spank her ass. The second time Karen attempted to mount her perch, she bit her lip and pushed herself harder onto the dildo in an attempt to satisfy Mark with her willingness to comply. Her untrained ass burned and made her feel like she desperately needed to shit. The look on her face only served to give everyone in the room a hearty laugh.

Karen had not had time to set up any appointments for herself, so for the rest of the day, she mainly trained in the living room and greeted regulars that were there to see Betty. She made them aware of her new role and gave them a little speech while they were waiting on her sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.