Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

Karen shaved her pussy in the living room and then went to the computer to start it up. Betty voluntarily got on her perch without being told and sat down on it with her legs splayed wide and began sucking on a dildo like it was a cock.

The first time she was walked outside with the other girls was an eye-opening experience. No one in the trailer park had a big yard. The mobile homes were all lined up with only a few feet of sod between the front porch of one trailer and the back door of another.

There was also always a possibility a neighbor or a passing car could catch them, and they often did. They were usually shocked and amused, but every now and then, someone would yell at them and call them disgusting.

She squatted with the other girls and pissed in the bushes – hoping no one would see her. Tiny goosebumps formed on her arm, and her heart raced the entire time. It felt like she was streaking through the neighborhood even though she had only gone a few feet from the front door.

Tucker enjoyed watching the girls shit and piss outside like squatting bitches in heat. It was his favorite part of the day. He didn’t even mind watching them take a poop. Cheyenne and Savannah had started sneaking off to the bathroom at school, so they didn’t have to shit in front of him, but Betty didn’t have that choice. Her shit was often packed with dried cum or even a cigarette butt or two.

It was incredibly humiliating to air dry her pussy and not use a square of toilet paper. Tucker washed the girls down with a hose in the morning and the evening. He liked to crimp the hose and then shoot a burst of hose water directly at the girls’ faces, asses, and tits. They giggled and laughed because it was all done in a playful manner.

Karen had never felt more humiliated then she did walking back into the trailer drenched like a drowned rat after pissing on the grass.

The rest of the morning, the girls joked around and talked with one another, and Mark and Tucker hung out in the living room.

“Mom, I hate to remind you of this,” Tucker said to his mother after she spent 15 minutes rewriting her daily standard operating procedure documents to include her.

“I am Shrew now, and you never need to apologize to me, Sir. You may always interrupt me unless I am with a Client. If there is ever an emergency, you can interrupt me then too,” she told him politely. She made a mental note to add that to the list of instructions and rules she would provide him.

“Okay,” Tucker acknowledged what she said. “It is just that when you let Piggy sit at the computer, you make her sit on a stool with her butt crack spread, and she has to put anal beads in her butt. You said the discomfort helps her to realize she isn’t supposed to take pleasure in simple things like being permitted the rare privilege of sitting on the furniture.”

Karen remembered saying exactly that. Karen blushed, and her heart raced. She knew he was suggesting she do it as well. “I haven’t determined what my expectations are going to be around the house yet, but you are right, Sir. I appreciate that advice. Do you mind punishing me before I get the stool and anal beads?” she asked.

Tucker’s eyes went wide. Betty had worn anal beads around the house. They were usually a rubberized string of increasingly larger spheres that she shoved up her ass and pulled out slowly one at a time. Each little globe would force her anus open, and then it would close around the base before forced open yet again by the next slightly larger bead. Betty wore them like a tail hanging out of her ass while she sat at the table.

Hearing his mother say it so casually made him rock hard. He blushed too.

“This is going to be difficult for us both. I know you are uncomfortable. Would you rather I ask Mark to punish me, Sir?” Karen asked him. She would rather Mark have been the one to punish her. She didn’t feel so weird about it when he touched her. Tucker had taken his time slapping her pussy, and she could feel his fingers tapping her pussy lips –exploring the folds of her pussy every time he slapped her. He had obviously done that to the other girls as well, but it felt very taboo to her when he did it.

“No, I’ll do it. What is an appropriate punishment in this situation?” Tucker asked sweetly.

“You already turned my cunt bright red, and it is still stinging, so if you punish me so soon the same way, I probably won’t feel the sting. You could make me retrieve an ice cube and shove it up my ass while I perform jumping jacks or whip my tits. Twenty of each would be enough,” she said.

Tucker liked it when his mother told him what punishments he could choose from. He had been expected to pick something from the ones he had seen his mother deliver to the girls. He was never quite sure if he was too lenient or too strict. He wanted to be fair. He told her immediately that he preferred the ice cube and the jumping jacks.

Karen thanked him and went straight away to the kitchen to retrieve the ice cube. “Shrew?” Tucker stopped his mom before she could leave. “Piggy always crawls to the kitchen,” he said.

Karen thanked him and dropped to the ground. She crawled into the kitchen and put the ice cube in her mouth. She had made Piggy do this a number of times. She carried it back to him and offered it to him.

“You want me to shove it in?” Tucker asked. He had shoved ice cubes up the girl’s asses before at school. He had put them in Betty’s ass before as well. He felt like he was crossing a line to assume he could do it to his mother.

“You should execute the punishment the way that is most effective from your perspective, Sir. If you are uncomfortable someone else can shove it up my ass, I can do it, or you can do it,” she mumbled with the ice in her mouth. Betty had learned to master the art of talking with something in her mouth, but Tucker could barely understand his mother.

Tucker was so turned on that he nearly dropped the ice when he snatched it from his mother’s mouth. She presented her ass to him and pulled her cheeks apart. It was the same position Betty took when she was getting this punishment. The ice cube made her spine tingle, and she shivered. It felt huge in her backdoor. She swallowed hard and then started performing jumping jacks.

It wasn’t as easy as she thought it would be to deliver twenty perfect titty-flopping, ass-bumping jumping jacks in the living room.

Cheyenne and Savannah were thrilled by her performance but frequently critiqued her. Anytime they thought she didn’t touch her hands above her head or execute it flawlessly, Karen patiently recounted and did it again.

After the humiliating punishment, she crawled into Betty’s room and looked at herself in the mirror. She told herself that she already started on this path. If she chickened out now and told them all to forget it that they would never respect her authority again.

She could slink off to that new job, or another one might come along. However, it would still leave them with total chaos. She told herself she had to follow through with what she started. It was too late to chicken out. She dabbed a huge dose of anal lube on her asshole and then inserted the first anal bead with a new appreciation for what Betty experienced. Putting ANYTHING into her ass was new and she was glad Master Robert had opened that hole so thoroughly the night before. The second, larger bead still took willpower to accept.

She left three or four balls dangling between her legs like a tail and returned with the stool. It was very humiliating typing with her pussy flat on the wood base of the stool, and her ass lifted up off the stool.

Sitting in that awkward exposed position helped keep her focused on the writing she needed to do. She was consciously aware of the smell of her body and her private parts spread out. She was aware that Tucker and Mark could see her asshole and the balls hanging from her ass swinging behind her. She tried to ignore it, but she realized that the intention was not to get used to this scenario. It was to make her realize she was doing something very humiliating so she could feel that emotion.

Betty waited until the others were distracted and crawled over to Karen. It was the first time she had spoken to her since Karen announced the rule changes.

“I understand what you are trying to do and what you are trying to learn, but you are not a submissive by nature, Mistress,” Betty said.

“I am not your Mistress any longer. I am just Shrew now,” Karen said as she looked down at her older sister. The two whispered as if they weren’t permitted to speak freely. Mark and Tucker would not have punished them for talking, but it felt right to speak in hushed tones, so they did.

“You want to experience submission, but you don’t want to give up your control. I totally relate to that. I was a failed domme. I tried to do that once. I am better off being a dumb old whore,” Betty said.

Karen thanked her for input and stifled her instinct to put Betty into her place. She would never have tolerated unsolicited advice from Betty while she was in charge. She felt she had to listen now that she was no longer a Mistress.

“I will take charge. If you want to see how it feels to submit, I can put on my Domme hat and take over. We had a good thing going. I liked the daily rituals and structure you gave me. It is just like Robert to take that away from me,” Betty said.

Robert hadn’t thought about Betty at all when he made his decision. It was simply that Betty still secretly thought the world revolved around her and that anything that wasn’t in her favor was done by someone who was jealous of her happiness. Karen had no way of knowing any of this, though.

“You can’t be a dominant. You lack the responsibility that comes along with the authority. I don’t think it would be good for you,” Karen told her sister.

Betty agreed but said that Alan couldn’t do it, and Mark would get very tired of trying to boss her around. “He’ll be at school most of the day. If you want, I can ask him to switch off after he gets home from school,” she said.

Betty wasn’t going to give Mark a choice about dominating her sister. If Karen wanted to be put in her place, she’d try to give her that experience.

“I appreciate the offer, but you are thriving like you are. Please get back on your perch before I ask Mark to whip you before your next appointment,” Karen said.

Betty made a pshaw sound. “You can’t be a submissive AND a dominant at the same time simply by putting please in front of your instructions,” she said. She obeyed her sister and sat down on her perch as she had been told. Quietly waiting with a dildo in her mouth for her next appointment like a sex doll on a rack ready to be used.

Betty’s first appointment showed up. The girls greeted him and offered him a beverage. Karen read over his appointment requests and let Betty know what he wanted. She told him what he could and couldn’t do with her and walked her into the bedroom. He was a regular, and a little shocked Karen was naked.

“I’ll be naked from now on. I am taking appointments as well. I can do them with Piggy anytime you like,” she smiled at him.

“What if I just want to ride you?” the older man asked.

“We have two bedrooms, Sir,” she pointed to the one she shared with her son. He went along with Betty and said promised he would set up an appointment with her soon. “We can talk about it after you finish, Sir,” she said.

Karen went to Tucker after that and said, “I am afraid that when I start working, the bedroom will be used for clients. That means it will be off-limits to you during the day, just like Alan and Piggy’s bedroom. I am sorry about that,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.