Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

Karen spent an uncomfortable night next to her son. He barely had any room on the bed. He tried his best not to touch her as he slept, but it was nearly impossible. He felt obliged not to touch her naked skin despite the extremely exposed way she had slept.

She could smell her own musky scent as she slept with her pussy exposed. She was already doing what Robert had told her to do. There was no going back in her mind because the cat was already out of the bag. Her son had tied her up just like she requested. She made up her mind to follow through in the morning despite the constant doubts and second guesses that ran through her mind.

She wondered how she could give up control. She wondered how she could obey. She also wondered WHO she would obey if no one truly could take over the day to day operations in the trailer. It was a puzzle and she felt she was missing a few of the jigsaw pieces to put it all together.

Karen spent her first night in bondage and awoke with her itchy wrists and a tremendous amount of sores and bruises in places she never expected them. It was such an intense session the night before that she was still on an endorphin high, but it felt like she was also experiencing a hangover. Her body ached as her son freed her wrists, and she stretched her limbs. It was quite an experience.

The sobering light of the morning made her question everything she had decided the night before. She wished she had gone to bed with pen and pencil so she could write down all the ideas that popped into her head. She had been bound though and had only dream-like fragments coupled with doubts that she could or should proceed with what Robert expected her to do.

No one seemed surprised when she walked into the kitchen naked. She had told them all she would be naked from now on. She felt strangely overdressed with a little tuft of trimmed pubic hair compared to the others.

The girls were bald in their chastity belts. They wouldn’t be issued their wigs normally until they left for school. It was Saturday, though, and Karen was no longer the one to issue the wigs. The girls would most likely have to remain bald until she decided how she would address Robert’s request.

It was a request, after all. Karen told herself that she did not HAVE to obey Robert at all. He was simply a paying customer. He paid very well, but that was not Karen’s motivation. She could not reconcile the fact that his request had become a commandment and that she felt this strange compulsion to carry it out now that she announced she was Shrew.

It felt strange to walk through the living room naked in the daytime. She was not a nudist by nature and not an extrovert like the girls. She found it intensely troubling that she was excited to find out how everyone would react to her joining them for breakfast in the nude this morning.

Betty was preparing breakfast while Mark and Tucker sat at the table and talked.

She felt the room hush when she entered. She briefly considered taking a seat at the table and decided to kneel on the floor next to Savannah and Cheyenne.

“Oh my god, what did that guy do to you last night, Ma’am?” Cheyenne instinctively called Karen Ma’am. It had been spanked into her ass so many times to respect Karen that she found it difficult to stop calling her that.

“It is no longer Ma’am. I am just Shrew now, Fifer, and he told me that I’ve learned everything I can as Mistress Karen. I am going to demonstrate how to behave properly first hand,” she said.

“Then get your legs further apart, bitch” Savannah chuckled and pulled Karen’s thighs apart further so that her pussy lips were exposed.

Alan said that Robert had explained a little before he left. “He’s a nice guy,” he said.

“He tipped us both a hundred,” Savannah added with glee.

“What did Master Robert say before he left, Sir?” Karen was quick to try to find out if Robert had given them any additional information.

“He said a bunch of shit about journeys and experiences and that you were going to change like a butterfly into a caterpillar or some shit,” Mark added.

“Nuh-uh, dummy! A caterpillar changes INTO a Butterfly,” Cheyenne corrected her brother.

“That’s it! First spanking of the day, stand up and assume the position,” Mark announced gleefully that he’d be punishing Cheyenne for correcting him.

“He can’t punish me for telling him that he is wrong if he is wrong, can he?” Cheyenne asked. She was already standing up and bending over slightly as she stuck her ass out so her brother could paddle her butt.

“Yes, he most certainly can and should because your tone was inappropriate. You have to learn to tell people things they need to hear in a more appealing way,” Karen said as she watched Mark playfully punch his sister’s ample butt cheeks like a boxer hitting a speed bag.

The lesson hit home to Karen after she said it to Cheyenne. She would have to correct people if they were wrong but do it in a way that was more submissive. It may have gone in one ear and out the other for Cheyenne, but Karen realized she would never have had that epiphany if she wasn’t naked and submitting herself.

She was used to being blunt and condescending. She was used to being demanding to get her way.

Savannah said that sometimes you have to hit people with a big old ugly truth bomb so they will listen. “If you try to wrap it up with sugar, they won’t listen to it,” she said.

Karen realized it was much easier to be pushy and assertive to get people to listen. “I’ll just have to work harder to make my point,” She said. Cheyenne and Savannah were confused because they were still talking about Mark punishing, his sister, for correcting his mistake.

Cheyenne showed her buck teeth to her brother with a snitty expression on her face like a braying donkey.

“You need to thank your brother properly for taking the time to discipline you at the kitchen table when you run your mouth while he is talking, Donkey,” she said politely but firmly.

“Thank him properly? All he did was punch my butt. He didn’t even spank me,” Cheyenne offered a funny expression to Karen and asked why she called her a donkey.

“You wanted a new name. You make a Donkey face. I think your new name is Donkey. Now kindly remind your brother that you should receive twenty spankings on the ass cheeks or tits for talking back and ask him nicely if he would mind punishing you so that you can improve your behavior, please,” she said.

Cheyenne asked the question, and Mark laughed and gave her twenty good slaps on the ass. “I’d do it on your ass more, but that fucking belt between your ass cheeks hurts my hand,” Mark said as he made her count each one out for him in a formal fashion. Mark usually gave more informal spankings and joked around a little.

“Hah, Donkey fits you! Because you are so damned stubborn and won’t listen to anyone,” Savannah teased her sister while she endured the harsh slaps on her ass.

“It should fit you. You have the Donkey butt!” Cheyenne teased her sister back. Her ass was already turning cherry red, and she seethed with pain when Mark gave her another one.

“What is my new name, then?” Savannah asked Karen. She didn’t call her Ma’am, but she had been tempted to do it. The habit had been ingrained in both of them, and they still saw her as the real authority figure. They couldn’t quite reconcile what she was doing, joining them on the floor this morning.

“You are Piglet,” Karen announced. Savannah was about to complain, but Karen explained that was because she was most like her mother. Savannah couldn’t argue that. She and Betty were a like in a lot of ways. She was even a little flattered.

Alan chuckled, that meant that all the girls had a barnyard animal theme to their name. “You are a shrew like a mouse because you have mousey features. They are Donkey, Piglet, and Piggy!” he said as he took a sip of coffee. He would have to leave for work soon.

“Oh, is that what Shrew means?” Mark seemed surprised.

“It also means a very bitchy, assertive woman, Sir,” Karen explained sweetly.

Once Mark was finished with his sister, he made her stand in the corner and wait for five minutes. Cheyenne grumbled and rubbed her ass. She didn’t argue with him. She stood nearly naked with her nipples pressed into the corner and pressed kept her hands on her ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.