Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

They pulled up next to a Hair Cuttery. There were some other stores as well. A massive Bass Pro shop dominated most of this side of the mall.

Karen made Betty stuff a smaller dildo down her throat and close her mouth around it so she couldn’t speak. It effectively gagged her and forced Betty to slow down her breathing. “I will do all the talking,” she said.

Karen had made appointments for all of them to get their hair done. It surprised the girls because they weren’t used to someone doing so much planning. They weren’t used to being kept on a schedule either. They were surprised that it was even possible to predict how long it would take so that Karen could coordinate the hair appointments.

Yet, Karen had been a master of logistics and planning in her previous jobs. She was a natural project manager and enjoyed the predictability of a schedule when things all fell into place efficiently and effectively.

Mark and Tucker were brought back to get haircuts. They didn’t complain.

She told the girls to turn around, and she handcuffed them and Betty underneath the black robes they wore to prevent the hair from getting on their skimpy outfits. The girls suspected that Karen would make them undress completely underneath the robes, but she didn’t.

The girls were surprised that Karen was willing to spring to have their hair done. She had harped on them recently about excessive vanity and how much time they spend on their appearance.

The girls offered a lot of unsolicited advice about split ends and highlights they wanted to their obviously gay hairdressers. They looked at Karen, and she nodded with a wink.

“I don’t want you fidgeting. I think you are going to like the style I’ve chosen for you. Don’t worry about a thing. You are going to look perfect,” Karen told them not to worry.

It seemed a little ominous to the girls, but they had little choice. Their hands were cuffed behind them.

Cheyenne looked at Savannah as if she was daring her to complain or chicken out. Savannah wouldn’t give her sister the satisfaction. “It’s just hair. It will grow back if we don’t like it,” Savannah mused.

Betty wanted to say that she wouldn’t complain or fidget, but her mouth was stuffed with a dildo. Her hairdresser asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this. Betty didn’t know what he was talking about, but she trusted Karen. She assumed Karen would get her body waxed or do something to make her look sluttier.

Betty wasn’t facing a mirror when the razor touched her head. She instantly knew by the sound and the way it felt that the hairdresser was taking off ALL of her hair. He shaved her bald – completely and waxed her head.

The sounds of screaming in the back area told Karen that Savannah and Cheyenne realized their heads had just been shaved at the same time as well. They were absolutely livid. Karen knew they would hit the roof, and she anticipated that. It was necessary to control them, and she expected they would understand once they saw their mother.

Mark and Tucker got a nice little trim and a little off the top. However, Betty and her daughters were completely bald.

“This is too much, Ma’am!!” Cheyenne was pitching a fit. She seemed like a rabid dog. Her bald head made her look incredibly sexy and submissive. Yet, she couldn’t see it. She was so used to having long hair that it felt like a source of her power and personality had been stripped from her.

Karen waited for the girls to stop complaining and settle down. “There is a wig store next door. I am going to let each of you pick out a nice new wig. You will care for it. You will brush it. You will take care of it like it is your own hair. You will appreciate it. At night, I will lock it up in my room. You might have skipped your bonds and snuck out even with your chastity belt on. I don’t think you will want to go out and see your little boyfriends when your head is bald though,” Karen smirked. She dismissed their angry outbursts and reminded them that this would not have been necessary if she could trust them not to be disobedient without extreme measures. Karen also pointed out they would stay locked a lot longer in the chastity belts if they did NOT get their heads shaved along with it. “This is just an insurance policy to use your vanity to help control you if locking your carnal desires up failed,” she explained.

The girls looked defeated. They could keep stomping their feet and getting angry, but they were already bald. It would not serve any purpose.

“I suppose if we skip school or something, you’ll make us go to school bald, Ma’am?” Savannah quipped angrily.

“Oh no, that would be too easy. If you dared to skip school, I doubt I would let it go at something like that,” Karen threatened ominously. “I will buy a bright red Raggedy Ann wig for you. I’ll do your make up and send you to school like that. There are so many possibilities that I doubt very seriously I’ll have to ever repeat the same lesson twice,” Karen said.

The girls were mortified but eager to purchase new wigs. They found the wigs to be highly realistic, and they chose ones that looked much like their natural hair.

Karen told Betty she could choose any hair she liked as well. Betty shook her head no. She still had the dildo in her mouth. She mumbled, “You are right, Mistress. My hair was fake, like my excuses. I think I should learn to appreciate being bald.”

Karen seemed pleased with her sister’s response. She chose three wigs for Betty anyway, citing the fact that the customers may prefer a whore with hair. “This way, they have a choice of redhead, brunette or blonde,” she laughed.

Once she purchased the wigs, she gave the girls several hundred dollars. It was to the penny everything they had earned in tips while working as hostesses. “You will be back here in three hours and meet at this exact spot. You have your cell phone. I don’t expect any tardiness or excuses. You are not to leave the mall. You are not to be rude or impolite to anyone. You will refer to all men as Sir and all women as Ma’am except for each other and your mother. Is that understood?” Karen asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cheyenne and Savannah said.

“Good, let’s see how far the range on your plush 2 toys is,” she said as the girls walked away. She zapped them hard.

Tucker said that as long as they use the Wi-Fi at the mall, he could set their phones so that they would get the charge anywhere they are connected to the internet.

“Oh, thank you, so much, Sir” Cheyenne’s words were dripping with sarcasm.

Tucker turned on the light setting for Cheyenne to remind the girls that it could also be pleasurable as well. They smiled, waved, and trotted off to go shopping.

Mark went into the Bass Pro Shop to look around.

“You don’t have to go shopping with me,” Karen said to Tucker. He had always gone shopping with his mother and never been permitted to go off by himself. Karen intended to stop at a printing store and get some new cards made. She had been very pragmatic and judicious with her newfound authority over her sister. She hadn’t humiliated her just to amuse herself. She had been teaching her lessons, but she intended to push some of Betty’s buttons and see how far she could push her sister today.

Tucker seemed pleasantly surprised.

“Go on,” Karen smirked at him. “I can always text you. I trust you to be back here on time. I don’t think I need to set you up with a zapper, do I?” she asked playfully.

Tucker ran after Mark to hang out with him in the bass pro shop. Mark told him he was there to look at archery supplies, but he was also there to flirt with the pretty girl behind the counter.

Karen had a little fun making Betty carry her shopping and serve obediently while they shopped at a Candle store. She wondered aloud if a melted candle could be molded into the shape of her sister’s cunt. “Do you think that your customers would pay for a wax molding of it?”

Betty snickered and nodded, yes. Spit was starting to dribble down her chin as she held the dildo in her throat.

“I am very pleased with your behavior lately,” Karen said.

Betty nodded with a pleasing smile.

“I wanted to tell you that I had an interview for a job,” Karen said. She wasn’t sure when the right time to bring this up was. “It pays really well, but it is not in town. I don’t have it for sure, but I have a second interview next week,” Karen explained.

Betty shrugged and accepted that. She wasn’t sure what that meant going forward. Betty felt that Karen would have to do what was best for Karen in the long run.

Karen didn’t speak about it any further than that. Instead, they went shopping, and eventually, Karen let Betty take the dildo out and stick it in her pussy while she walked around. Karen didn’t have to make Betty flash anyone. The outfit took care of that. The white crop top was nearly see-through, and the skirt was way too skimpy not to show off Betty’s ample backside.

There were almost as many strange glances at Betty’s skimpy outfit as there was at her shiny, bald head. Karen insisted she walk straight with her shoulders back and her tits pushed out. She received a lot of sidelong glares and scornful whispers from women. That was nothing new for Betty, but these had more edge.

Betty usually wore whatever she felt most comfortable in and walked however, she wanted to walk. She felt like she was on display, and her sister was showing her off.

Men frequently gave her a lusty expression. If they were at the mall by themselves Karen insisted that Betty offer them a business card and curtsy for them.

Karen also enjoyed the attention. She might have been mortified if it had been her sister’s idea to go shopping dressed this way after she first arrived. She was strangely comfortable with it now, though. It had been her idea, after all. She liked being in control. She liked seeing her plans come together. It was very kinky, and yet it didn’t seem wrong or taboo to her any longer.

She had felt a little guilty about exposing her sister sucking cocks in front of her kids and Tucker. However, they had handled it in stride. Karen’s authority was evolving over time. She was growing in confidence, and Betty obeying without question only seemed to reaffirm to Cheyenne and Savannah that Karen had the right to tell them what to do as well.

The girls came back on time and very satisfied with their purchases. They had avoided their friends at first but even bragged a little about how much money they were making. That worried Karen a little at first until Cheyenne told her how jealous her girlfriends were that she had made several hundred bucks, and all she had to do was show her ass to a bunch of weird, horny old men.

Karen searched their bags and made sure they didn’t buy anything they shouldn’t have. The girls even picked out some extremely skimpy outfits and stockings to wear. “If we have to dress like skanks, we may as well offer you something besides Halloween costumes,” they chuckled their explanation.

Later that evening, after Alan came home from work, he was pleasantly surprised to see everyone getting along.

The girls were naked except for their chastity belts. He was impressed with their body jewelry. Karen had their nipple shields engraved with the names Fiddler and Fifer. They weren’t allowed on chairs, so they stood for most of the time. Mark and Tucker occasionally told them to stand in the corner when they made a wisecrack. Still, for the most part, they behaved themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.