Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

Karen left Betty behind as they walked out of the tattoo parlor. “You are just going to leave mom with that weird guy, Ma’am?” Cheyenne asked politely.

“Yes, Piggy fucks strange men all the time at home. I don’t see the problem?” Karen answered.

Cheyenne and Savannah couldn’t think of a reason to complain. They were still adjusting to their new nipple shields.

“I did want to offer you some constructive feedback,” Karen said as she walked the girls to the car. “You were obedient, and I am going to reward you for that,” Karen said.

Cheyenne and Savannah both smiled instinctively. They were both rebellious and contrary by nature, but they were also quite competitive with one another. There was something about getting a reward that spoke to them on a very primal level. They may not have admitted it, but they both desperately desired the validation of being told they were better than their sister at something. They tried to get Karen to judge who had been better.

“If one of you had thanked me properly when I gave you time to masturbate or spending my money on your nipple shields that decision would be easy for me to make,” Karen answered them with a stern expression.

“It is gross to play with myself in front of everyone, Ma’am” Cheyenne almost forgot to call Karen Ma’am. It was new to her to have to address anyone with a term of respect.

“You will be permitted masturbation time frequently throughout the day when you behave. It will be supervised from now on. I suggest you make good use of the time and learn to give yourself a little happiness and relief. It would be in your best interest to express some gratitude when we let you have time to finger your little pussies,” Karen said.

It was so dirty coming from Karen.

“Wait, one of us? Mark and Tucker can tell us to masturbate anytime they like?” Savannah asked angrily. She forgot to call Karen Ma’am. Savannah immediately realized her mistake and apologized.

“You need a reminder that I am in charge, and you want to test my patience because you think I won’t spank you while we are in public?” Karen asked.

“No, Ma’am,” Savannah said.

“The boys can spank you at home if you sass or get disobedient. It made sense to me that they should be able to reward you when you are well behaved. They can’t MAKE you masturbate. They can give you fifteen minutes to play with yourselves. Your father can as well. I’ll let him know when we get home,” Karen said as she walked the girls to another nearby store.

“Can Mom spank us or tell us what to do, Ma’am?” Savannah asked politely.

“Betty can, but Piggy cannot, and as long as I am living with you, she is going to be Piggy,” Karen said.

“How long are you going to be living with us, Ma’am?” Savannah asked as if she couldn’t wait for Karen to leave.

“That depends on a lot of things. Right now, I have a few resumes out there and some likely prospects for jobs. I would hate to see you fall back on your old habits once I leave, though. It is imperative that you both learn to be less manipulative and vain,” Karen said as she approached an Adult novelty store.

The sign outside said that you had to be 18 years old to come inside. Savannah and Cheyenne pointed that out to her.

“The sign at the gas station that sells liquor says you have to be 21 years old to buy that, and that never stopped you from drinking did it?” she asked them.

They agreed it had not as Karen opened the door. She turned to them as she walked in and smiled “I checked with the cashier before we arrived,” she smirked. There was a naughty twinkle in her eyes

The fat cashier behind the counter didn’t even look up from his naughty magazine when the family walked in. The store wasn’t busy. Erotic DVDs and VHS tapes lined every shelf, and those had fallen out of demand because of the Internet.

A few customers noticed the girls and ogled them, but Karen paid no attention to them. Savannah and Cheyenne harrumphed and stuck their noses up at the older men. Karen noticed but said nothing about their behavior.

There was a wall of dildos and sex toys as well. The girls initially thought Karen was there to buy some of those for them. Fist-shaped dildos, huge latex dicks shaped like a black man’s cock, even ones that were supposed to resemble a Dragon’s penis with an imitation Daenarys Targaryan from Game of Thrones looking very satisfied on the outside of the package.

Karen was intrigued by the toys, but Betty was already well stocked with those. She had something else in mind for the girls.

There was a section in the back of naughty Halloween costumes. They were a mostly skimpy nurse or police officer outfits.

“Get undressed in the dressing room,” Karen pointed to a small booth and instructed Cheyenne and Savannah to go inside.

The girls were eager to find out what costume she was going to buy them. They assumed it would be some form of French maid outfit. They giggled and obediently shut the curtain behind them and stripped inside the dressing room.

“Hand over your clothes,” Karen insisted the girls hand her their clothes through the curtain. “I don’t want you sneaking out of the dressing room,” she asked.

Karen also intentionally pulled the curtain open wide to give some of them staring men a little preview of the naked girls. They had been naked in front of their mother’s customers, but it still felt humiliating to be exposed in public like that. Savannah and Cheyenne put on brave faces like they didn’t care that they were being looked at.

Tucker was envious. He suspected they were less afraid to be stared at because they looked hot. He had no idea the girls were only brave on the outside. Inside they were just as insecure as he was about his body.

Karen was in no hurry to close the curtain or finish shopping. She had thirty minutes to kill, and she was going to make the girls wait. It was a lesson she learned from Master Robert. “You may masturbate until I return,” she told them.

The girls giggled after she closed the curtain.

Mark ambled around the store by himself. He wasn’t all that interested in sex toys or his sisters.

Tucker remained close to his mother. The sex toys on the walls and all the naughty DVD imagery was making him horny, and he was an uncomfortable feeling that way around his mom. He didn’t want to get caught staring at anything.

“Mom, are you really serious about all of this?” he asked her as she shopped. She stopped and turned to him with an expression that suggested she was quite serious. “I can spank my cousins and let them play with themselves?”

“As long as you don’t abuse your authority. There are times I’ll have to go for interviews. I may even get a job nearby. If that happens, I want to know that it is not chaos when I am not home. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, you can always ask Mark to handle it when I am not home,” Karen suggested.

Tucker didn’t want to seem uncomfortable, but in truth, he was. He found it impossible to believe how much his mother had changed in her attitude.

“I know you like watching the girls. It will do them some good to be gawked at. If you would prefer to watch them play with themselves, you can go into the dressing room now while I finish shopping. I am sure you aren’t interested in following me around this store,” Karen told her son.

Tucker and his mother were very close. She never let him wander off when she went shopping before. She told him that she trusted him, and as long as he didn’t go anywhere else, it would be fine. “You’ve seen them play with themselves. It is up to you, Tucker.”

“What if I want to make them do other things?” Tucker asked nervously as he tagged along behind his mother.

“You really need to refer to me as Ma’am when speaking with me. It sets a very bad example,” Karen chided her son. She was looking over some ropes and leather whips. “What sort of things?” she asked.

Tucker didn’t want to admit he wanted them to do sexual things. He felt that was a line he shouldn’t cross. He’d already came inside his Aunt, though. He asked the question, and he couldn’t take it back now, though. His mother seemed to be expecting an answer.

“Could I make them Queef for me?” he asked. His Aunt had blown a pussy fart to amuse him once. He wasn’t ready to ask his mom if he could make them do other things.

“What would be the purpose of that?” Karen found it challenging to keep a straight face while her son asked her these outrageous questions. She remained serious though, as she looked through the racks and continued shopping.

Tucker was going to say that he would just think it was funny to hear it. “I guess it would probably embarrass them, Ma’am,” he said.

“So this would be something you’d make them do as a punishment?” his mother asked. She didn’t look directly at her son. She was preoccupied looking through some of the skimpy costumes on a sales rack.

Tucker said he wasn’t sure.

“You can ask them, but you can’t tell them to do it. I don’t want you to get drunk on your own power at home, Tucker,” Karen said. She was already well aware of how intoxicating the power she had was. “I just need your help to maintain discipline because even though I have eyes in the back of my head, I can’t be everywhere at once.”

“Fair enough, I can ask Aunt Betty to queef and you won’t mind either?” Tucker asked with a little more confidence.

“No, but you can ask Piggy to queef, and I am sure the dirty little whore will oblige you. I understand that you are fascinated with how girl’s bodies work. We fart, belch, sneeze, cough, and make all the same sort of noises and foul smells boys do. We are just usually a little more discreet about it.

“Would you feel uncomfortable if I asked you to spank the girls or Piggy?” Karen asked. She had not asked her son until now how he felt about his newly established authority. She wondered if it was too much for him. She knew Mark what Mark thought.

“No, Ma’am!” Tucker said excitedly.

“The girls are to strip as soon as they come home from school. They are to behave politely and with respect at school. I’m going to need you to tell me if they misbehave. I don’t want you to be afraid of any repercussions,” she said.

“Repercussions?” Tucker asked sheepishly.

Karen rolled her eyes. “The girls are very vindictive. They’ve been sizing you up. I’m sure you’ve noticed how friendly the two of them have been towards you?” she asked. Tucker had noticed, but he hadn’t assumed there was anything wrong with it. “They are going to try to manipulate you into letting them get away with whatever they want. If you don’t, they may turn on you and become cruel. I want you to know that I’ll believe you over them unless you ever give me a reason not to trust you. I fully expect that that girls will push your buttons. Is that something you are ready for?” she asked.

Tucker wasn’t sure. He asked his mom what he can do if the girls misbehave at school.

“I am going to show you,” Karen held up a purple rod in a box. It looked rubberized and slender and was easily bendable. One end was a little fatter than the other. She had two of them. She paid for her items. The cashier barely acknowledged Tucker. He didn’t care if there were teenagers in the store as long as they were paying customers.

Karen gave the instructions to the sex toys to her son and Betty’s phone. She told him to make sure they worked, and he quickly connected the blue-tooth functionality on both of the toys to the phone. Tucker was a master at things like this, and it was barely an inconvenience to set them up.

Karen opened the packages and brought them over to the dressing room.

She opened the curtain, and the girls were in the middle of playing with themselves full-tilt. They immediately blushed and stopped giggling. Their nipples were hard, and their bald pussies were dripping wet.

Karen made no secret about the girls being nude and gave everyone in the store who was watching a free show.

“These are my gifts for you,” Karen offered the twin purple sex toys to the girls. They were about as thin as a toothbrush and very bendable. The package was marked Lush 2.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.