Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

It was early as Jamie arrived at the downtown Vancouver City Center Bus Stop and found Lily already waiting for him, wearing a tight light grey cropped sports bra revealing her toned tummy and part of the tattoo on her side. She’d paired it with tight matching LuLuLemon yoga pants, showing her perfectly curved ass and bright blue runners. As Jamie approached Lily she smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around him tight as they embraced. They boarded the bus, took a seat at the back and made the 90 minute journey to Squamish talking and giggling about things to do to Lily’s body using the Body Modifier app. The teens were both aroused by the time they arrived at their destination, disembarked the bus and started their hike as the sun was coming up. They arrived at a tombstoning spot, which was a cliff above the lake, after about 5 hours, just as the sun reached its peak temperature. Jamie watched in delight as Lily unzipped her sports bra, her pert, ample breasts barely moved as she pulled the garment free allowing him to gaze at them fully before she put on her small, baby pink tie up bikini bra. Lily then kicked off her runners before slowly sliding her yoga pants down revealing that she hadn’t been wearing any underwear and that she was freshly shaved. Jamie could feel his massive erection straining against his shorts and struggled not to throw Lily to the floor and fuck her hard. Lily realized the effect she was having on him so took her time sliding her skimpy, baby pink, tie side, thong bikini up her thighs and wiggling it over her bum. Once she had the bikini on she looked at Jamie waiting for him to change. He quickly pulled his shorts and boxers off, finally releasing his massive, erect cock, making Lily smile. Once his board shorts were on he pulled off his top revealing his muscular, toned chest and defined abdomen. He helped Lily gather up their clothes, fold them up and place them in a pile with their back pack. He picked up his phone, unlocked it and opened the Body Modifier app.

‘What would you like removing first?’ He asked while smiling at Lily.

‘Maybe I should do the first jump with all my limbs intact in case I need to climb.’ Lily suggested.

‘Good point.’ Jamie replied as he locked the phone and placed it between their folded clothes. He then took Lily’s hand and led her to the edge of the cliff, he felt her grip tighten as they both looked at the blue water below.

‘Ready?’ She asked.

‘For sure, are you?’ He replied. Lily nodded then the two teens took a step back and while still holding hands started running towards the edge and took the long jump into the water below. Lily let out a cute, girly squeal all the way down, stopping just before they hit the water and went under. The two swam back to the surface and splashed around for a little before Jamie pulled Lily toward him and she wrapped her arms and legs around him tight before they kissed.

‘That was amazing.’ Squealed an excitable Lily once they’d finished kissing.

‘What a rush, shall we do it again?’ Jamie asked eagerly.

‘Hell yeah.’ Replied Lily as she pushed away from Jamie and started swimming back toward the cliff. Jamie waited a few moments and watched her firm bum wiggling just above the water before catching up the bikini clad beauty as she started to get out of the water onto the small beach. Her wet, curvy body, looked amazing as she walked across the sand and ran her hand through her wet hair, pushing it off her face. Jamie took her hand and led her to a rocky set of steps he’d spotted which they started to climb. The steps were uneven but passable with care. Once they reached the top they had a drink before Jamie got out his phone.

‘Come on then?’ He urged. Lily tutted as she finished her drink and put it back in the bag.

‘I don’t know, you decide, nothing too extreme though.’ She replied. Jamie smiled at her the tapped his phone, after a few moments Lily felt her left leg start to tingle. Lily managed to balance herself on her right leg as her left leg suddenly disappeared up to the middle of her thigh leaving her with a perfect, smooth stump. She smiled as Jamie gasped at her beauty, before he took her hand and helped her quickly hop to the edge and jump causing her to squeal again. At the bottom the teens splashed around in the water, making the most of Lily’s leg stump before slowly swimming to the beach. Jamie helped Lily hop across the beach before watching her slowly and unsteadily hop up the steps, her wiggling stump made his cock twitch. By the time they reached the top Lily was breathless and sweaty, she hopped to their stuff with Jamie’s help then carefully sat herself down with her right leg folded so that her foot touched her stump. Once she’d had a drink Jamie helped her stand then looked for his phone between their clothes while Lily shuffled around trying to keep her balance. Once he’d found it he turned to Lily.

‘Want to try something else?’ Jamie asked.

‘Yeah, let’s try both my legs this time.’ She replied with a smile.

‘Ok, do you want stumps?’ He asked.

‘Err, no, nothing at all, I think I’m a strong enough swimmer to just use my arms.’ Lily replied as she sat back down on the ground. Jamie smiled and tapped at his phone before suddenly Lily’s long, beautiful left leg reappeared, then a few moments later, both legs disappeared leaving her sat with the crotch of her bikini thong touching the ground. Lily looked down at her now legless body and gasped with delight, then smiled at Jamie as she removed her bikini top before using her hands to shuffle herself toward the edge. Jamie struggled to take his eyes off her jiggling breasts.

‘You better go first in case I need help in the water.’ Lily said using both her hands to balance herself.

‘Good idea.’ Jamie said as he took a step back, ran past her and jumped off the edge quickly disappearing with a yelp. Lily shuffled forward on her bum and looked down before taking a deep breath, shuffling back a little then shuffling herself forward as fast as she could and jumping off the cliff, the rush as she sped toward the water was amazing. She hit the water at speed and went a long way under but found she was easily able to swim using just her arms and got herself to the surface with ease where she found that, with no legs, she had to keep moving her arms to stay afloat. She was relived when Jamie soon arrived at her side and held onto her.

‘Lost something?’ Jamie asked nodding toward something just past Lily. She gave him a confused look and turned to find her pink bikini thong floating a few meters away.

‘Shit, I guess those things come off a little easier with no legs to stop them, good job you saw it.’ She replied. She felt Jamie’s legs kick to move them toward it, as they got closer he reached out and grabbed it then pulled it under the water, Lily assumed he was going to put it back on her, but was surprised when his rock solid cock slid into her instead and his hand reappeared holding both her bikini thong and his shorts. Lily gasped as Jamie thrust into her again, while putting both his arms around her to hold her tight to him. He slid his hands onto her bum, then as he thrust he pulled her toward him, building up his thrusts he was soon pounding her hard. Both were reminded just how easy it was to have sex with a girl with no legs and how much deeper he could go. Jamie could feel Lily’s nipples stiffen against his chest. It wasn’t long before their thrusts became more erratic and uncontrolled as their combined orgasms peaked, Jamie shot his warm semen deep into Lily’s vagina as they gripped each other tight. Their embrace slowly relaxed as their orgasms subsided, but they remained in each others arms for sometime before their sex glow dissipated. Once they were ready they swam back to the beach though Lily found swimming with no legs was slow and more tiring. As she reached the shallower water, Jamie was waiting for her and scooped her up into his arms then slowly walked onto the beach where he started to put her down.

‘Don’t put me down on the sand?’ She suddenly squealed.

‘Why not?’ He asked quizzically as he stood back up with her.

‘Well, I’m all wet and have no bottoms on, I don’t really want sand in my pussy.’ She replied.

‘Ah, yeah.’ He replied, feeling a little dumb, Lily felt his cock go hard again. Jamie walked across the beach, found a larger rock, dusted it off, then sat the naked legless teen on it and held her until Lily had got her balance using her hands. He laid her bikini on the rock then got his own shorts back on, struggling to pull them over his massive, erect cock, before laying her bikini bottoms out properly and lifting Lily over onto them and pulling them up over her bum cheeks and onto her hips. Once her thong was on he leaned forward and kissed her before picking her up and holding her on one hip while she wrapped her arms around his neck, then he made his way slowly up the steps. With no legs to hold on Lily kept slipping off his hip, so Jamie had to keep lifting her back up. The constant rubbing against her open, accessible pussy excited Lily immensely and soon built her to an orgasm causing her to grip Jamie tight and shake all over.

‘Did you just have an orgasm?’ Jamie asked quizzically.

‘Yeah,’ Lily replied breathlessly. ‘With no legs my pussy is rubbing right against your hip.’

‘Cool, will have to remember that.’ Jamie replied as he continued up the steps. When he reached the top he walked back to where their stuff was and sat Lily on the floor. While she again used her arms to steady herself he got their picnic lunch out. One he’d got it all out and set up a picnic blanket Lily used her arms to bum shuffle onto the blanket.

‘Do you want your top?’ Jamie asked. Lily looked down at her bare breasts then looked around the cliff top before replying.

‘No, it’s ok.’ She replied with a smile. Jamie smiled back then picked up her phone and gave her a mischievous look. ‘What you got in mind?’

‘You’ll see.’ He replied tapping the phone. Lily gasped as she felt her legs return then her arms started to tingle before they disappeared and she was left with two stumps that ended just above her elbows. ‘Thought this would be fun to watch.’

‘Shit head.’ She replied then playfully hit him with one of her stumps. Jamie watched with increasing delight and pleasure as Lily struggled to eat her lunch with no hands, he especially enjoyed it when she picked up her can of soda between her arm stumps and drank from it while squeezing her ample breasts between them, in fact those ample breasts meant she was only just able to get her new stumps close enough to pick up the can. Once they had finished their lunch, Jamie tidied up then gave Lily her arms back before the two then sunbathed for a bit. After a while Jamie sat up.

‘Do you want to jump one more time before we start to hike back?’ He asked.

‘Yeah, cool,’ Lily replied excitedly as she started to get up. ‘What limbs you going to take away from me?’

‘Do you want me to?’ He asked.

‘Yeah, I’ll let you decide though.’ Lily replied sweetly. Jamie thought for a moment before starting to tap his phone.

‘How about one of each?’ He asked.

‘Ok.’ She replied. Jamie smiled then tapped his phone causing Lily to feel the familiar tingling before suddenly her right arm and leg disappeared leaving her with two short stumps. ‘I thought you’d leave me with no stumps.’

‘Nah, I like watching your stumps flop around.’ He replied placing his phone between their clothes again, before taking her remaining hand and helping her hop towards the cliff edge. Once they were close they looked at each other and nodded, Jamie ran and Lily hopped quickly towards the edge then jumped off, both squealing as they did. They soon let go of each other’s hands and hit the warm water before embracing once they’d swam to the surface. They both then had a final swim and splash around allowing Jamie to enjoy both of Lily’s stumps, before they made their way to the beach again. Once on the beach Jamie held Lily’s hand and helped her hop on her one leg across the sand then let her make her way up the steps with no support, Lily was convinced that Jamie had deliberately removed the limbs that would be closest to the handrail so she’d have no support and have to hop unaided. Jamie was really getting aroused at watching her boobs and two stumps flopping around, especially her leg stump which Lily seemed to subconsciously hold forward before each hop. By the time they got to the top Lily was exhausted and her boobs ached from being unsupported during the hopping, she was relieved when she was finally able to sit down on their blanket again. Jamie found his phone and returned Lily to normal then watched as she slid her bikini bottoms off to get changed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.