Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

The next morning Lily woke up late, she forget for a few moments that she had limbs again and laid in bed waiting for Jamie. Once her head had cleared, some she threw back the duvet and looked down and her long, lithe, naked body. She thought back to the last few days, remembering what she’d done and how beautiful her body had looked without limbs, and how she’d felt the last night when Jamie had made her nothing more that a torso and a head. She could feel her pussy start to tingle as she thought back to the squirting orgasm. Lily started stroking her breast making her nipples stand up, she then slid her hand down her body and started rubbing her pussy lips, feeling a gentle warmth spreading through her body. She reached into her drawer, pulled out some lube and a vibrator, covered 2 fingers in lube, spread her legs with her knees up and started rubbing at her her clit, occasionally sliding 2 fingers inside her. When she felt she was ready, she coated her vibrator in lube and turned it on. She slowly ran it the length of her pussy lips before holding the tip against her clit making her buck and gasp. Once she felt she could take no more, she slid the vibrator inside her and used her other hand to rub her clit. The vibrator felt so good deep inside her as she thrust it in and out while building up the speed and pressure on her clit. She got harder and faster, building herself up to orgasm. Suddenly the orgasm hit, waves of pleasure spread over her, she lifted her legs up and squeezed them together increasing the intensity of the orgasm. Her body bucked and jerked, she could feel her pussy contracting tightly around the vibrator. As the orgasm subsided she relaxed and slowly pulled the vibrator from her, shivering a little as it slid from her. She took some wet wipes from a packet on her dresser and used them to wipe her hands, pussy lips and vibrator, then put it and lube back in her drawer. After stretching again she got out of bed, walked naked to her wardrobe and started unpacking her suitcases and putting the brand new clothes away. Her Mum must have heard her as, after a few minutes, she came into Lily’s bedroom. Lily grabbed a nearby robe and quickly wrapped it around her.

‘Get the fuck out.’ Lily demanded.

‘Were the fuck have you been?’ Her Mum shouted back.

‘Away, not like you care.’ Lily replied angrily.

‘Care! Of course I care, you are my responsibility Lily, if something happened to you I could get into a lot of trouble.’ Mum shouted back.

‘Ah! That’s the truth, you don’t care about me, you just care if you get in trouble.’ Lily spat back. Angry, Lily’s Mum slapped her across the face making Lily fall backwards causing the robe to fall open. As Lily’s Mum stepped forward some more she spotted the suitcases with the new clothes and electronics.

‘Where the fuck did that lot come from?’ She demanded.

‘Nowhere, it’s mine, leave me alone.’ Lily screamed. Her Mum grabbed the top of the robe with both hands and pulled Lily up so that she was close to her face.

‘Lily, you can’t afford shit like this, now tell me where the fuck it came from, or do I have to get Bob to come in and deal with you? I’m sure he’d enjoy that’ She shouted pulling Lily closer and glancing down at her body.

‘Fine, I fucked an old guy in Vegas for a million dollars and I bought this stuff.’ Lily screamed as she managed to pull free from her Mum’s grip. ‘I sold my body Mum, just like you do!’

‘Fuck you, you little bitch.’ Her Mum shouted slapping Lily across the face again. ‘You’re my daughter, you will do as you are fucking well told, now, you’re grounded. You will stay in the bedroom until I say so.’ She screamed before storming out of the bedroom and slamming the door. Lily dropped on her bed, cuddled her legs in a fetal position and sobbed. She hated her life and was only ever happy with Jamie. She considered running away but, unless he came with her she felt her life wouldn’t be complete, and as he came from a loving family so there was no chance of that. She resigned herself to staying, no matter how much she hated her Mum, so that she could continue her relationship with Jamie, she knew she wouldn’t find another guy like him.

It was later in the day when Lily’s Mum opened the door, put a sandwich and some chips onto her bed and stormed out again, slamming the door. Lily had got herself dressed in a new pair of yoga pants and a crop top and was sat on her bed surfing the internet and watching videos on her new MacBook. She left the sandwich sitting there, not wanting to take anything from her her Mum, but eventually hunger got the better of her and she grudgingly ate it. Just as she finished eating her computers FaceTime started ringing, she picked up the laptop and saw it was Jamie calling. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and dried her eyes then answered it.

‘Hey baby.’ Lily said, trying to sound happy.

‘Hey sexy, how are ... have you been crying?’ Jamie asked.

‘No, I’m fine just sleepy.’ Lily replied unconvincingly.

‘Lily, your face is red, in fact ... has someone hit you?’ Jamie asked now sounding really concerned.

‘No.’ Lily tried to laugh but ended up crying.

‘Oh my god, Lily, what happened?’ Jamie asked.

‘Nothing, it’s fine.’ Lily said.

‘Lily, it’s not fine, tell me please.’ Jamie pleaded.

‘Just, Mum and I had an argument this morning.’ Lily replied.

‘And she hit you?’ Jamie asked.

‘No, well, yes, but... ‘ Lily replied, not really sure how to justify her Mum’s actions but feeling like she should.

‘Lily, I’m coming over, we’ll call the police together.’ Jamie said.

‘No, Jamie, please, that will make things worse, I’ll be taken into care, I can’t imagine anything worse, I’ll never get to see you again.’ Lily replied.

‘Ok, let me come over, we’ll pack up your stuff and you can stay here with me.’ Jamie replied.

‘Oh yeah, I’m sure your parents will love having their 18 year old sons 15 year old girlfriend staying with them.’ Lily replied.

‘They’ll be fine when we tell them what happened.’ Jamie replied trying to assure Lily.

‘Jamie, I can’t, it will make everything so much worse.’ Lily replied.

‘Lily... ‘ Jamie started to plead.

‘No Jamie, I can’t.’ Lily said.

‘Ok, well, at least let me come over so that I can be with you, you shouldn’t have to deal with this alone.’ Jamie offered, desperate to be with his girlfriend.

‘No Jamie, not today anyway, she’s got Bob here, he’ll probably beat you up, he’s been in prison for assault before. Please Jamie, don’t come over.’ She pleaded.

‘Ok, ok. I promise. This isn’t right though Lily, she can’t treat you like that.’ Jamie said.

‘She has for the last 15 years, what’s another 3.’ Lily replied sadly.

‘Oh Lily, I love you so much.’ Jamie said.

‘I love you too.’ Lily replied managing a smile. The teens chatted a little more before they said goodbye. Lily spent the rest of the day in her room, her Mum bought her some takeaway pizza in the evening, throwing the box on the floor of her room and slamming the door again. Lily ate some of it and soon fell asleep.

When Lily woke late the next morning she got up, showered, shaved under her arms, her legs and her pussy that she’d noticed was getting stubbly, then dried, moisturized her skin, including her now smooth pussy, and dressed in a matching thong and strapless, front fastening bra with a pair of cotton shorts and a bandeau top. After brushing and plaiting her hair, she put some make up to hide the bruising from her her Mum’s slaps. She then sat on her bed with her MacBook and started watching stuff on Netflix while looking at FaceBook. Just before lunch she heard the front door slam, she waited a few minutes listening, but when she heard nothing she quietly opened the door and tiptoed out of her room. Once she’d wandered around the house to make sure it was empty she went to the kitchen, got her self some food and a cold beer and took it back to her room, sat on her bed, put Netflix back on, ate her food and sipped her beer. Suddenly her computer with a message from Jamie.

‘Hey sexy, you up?’ It said.

‘Yeah.’Lily replied. A few minutes later Jamie FaceTimed her.

‘How are you this morning?’ He asked.

‘Little sore but otherwise ok.’ Lily replied absentmindedly touching her tender cheek.

‘I still wish you’d let me come over and call the police.’ Jamie said.

‘No Jamie, please.’ Lily replied.

‘Ok, ok.’ Jamie replied. ‘What we doing today then?’

‘Nothing, I can’t go out.’ Lily replied.

‘Never stopped you before.’ Jamie replied.

‘I know, but it’s not worth it, she’d fucking lose it. Besides, she basically threatened that she’d have Bob rape me.’ Lily said quietly.

‘What! Lily, you can’t let that go.’ Jamie said angrily.

‘I have to, there’s no choice. As I said before, if I report her to the police, no matter if they believe me or not, I’ll end up being taken into care, that would be my worst nightmare, I can’t even begin to imagine it.’ Lily replied.

‘Oh Lily, I wish I could do something to help you.’ Jamie replied sadly.

‘I know, I wish there was something we could do.’ Lily replied equally sadly. The teens carried on chatting for almost 2 hours before saying goodbye.

Just after saying goodbye she heard the door open and close and 2 muffled voices talking. She guessed it was her Mum and Bob, but knowing her Mum it could be any random guy. Suddenly the door burst open.

‘Where the fuck is it you little bitch.’ Lily’s Mum came into the room screaming, she looked so angry, even more so than last night.

‘Where’s what?’ Lily replied, confused.

‘You know what. I told you not to come out of your room.’ She screamed. ‘You fucking disobeyed me again.’

‘I got some food, I was hungry.’ Lily replied scared of what was going on.

‘What else did you take?’ She screamed.

‘Nothing!’ Lily screamed back at her.

‘Don’t fucking lie to me Lily Mae.’ She screamed slapping Lily across the face again, splitting her lip.

‘I’m not, I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ Lily screamed through the tears. Lily’s Mum spotted the beer can, picked it up, then grabbed Lily around the neck, lifting her off the bed.

‘You fucking lying little bitch. All you do is lie, you’re a fucking little whore. I give up with you, you don’t respect me. Maybe this will teach you a lesson.’ She spat right in her face before screaming for Bob.

Bob stormed into the room, looking angry.

‘You fucking little bitch, you have no respect for your mum, you lie to her, you run of for days, you steal. It’s about time you learnt a lesson.’ He hissed through his teeth. Lily was struggling to breath with her Mum’s hand around her neck. ‘Let her go, I’ll deal with her.’

Lily’s Mum took her hand from her neck allowing Lily to drop back on the bed and turned to Bob.

‘She’s all yours, do what you want, just make her learn.’ She said before kissing Bob, looking back at Lily then leaving the room.

‘Well, what do you have to say for yourself now? Bob said, Lily was too scared to say anything. ‘Not so mouthy now are you.’

He stepped toward Lily who cowered back onto the bed, she could smell stale beer on his breath.

‘I see the way you dress around me, parading your tight, sexy little body around me, wiggling that tight ass in those little shorts and and short skirts, thinking that you’re out of my reach as you’re my girlfriends daughter. Well, you heard your Mum, I can do what I want with you now to make sure you learn your lesson.’ He said as he climbed onto the bed.

‘No, please.’ Lily sobbed.

‘You bought this on yourself with your behaviour and your blatant disrespect for your mother.’ Bob hissed. As he climbed up the bed. Lily tried to climb further up the bed. Bob grabbed her legs and pulled her down do that she was underneath him. Lily stared hitting him repeatedly, trying to push him off. Bob punched her hard in the stomach, winding her and stopping her onslaught. He then leaned forward and started kissing her on the lips, Lily tried turning away but, he was 6’5 and 300lbs, she was 5’4 and around 115lbs, she stood no chance. After a few minutes he stopped kissing her, ran his hands down her face and neck, onto her chest and started pulling her top up, Lily tried again to fight him off, but it was no use. Bob held her hands above her head with hand and pulled her top up, over her head, then used it to secure her hands to the metal headboard. He then slid his hands back down her body, unclipped her bra and let it drop to the sides.

‘Mmm, I like, I like very much. I knew you’d have good titties, I could tell through your skimpy tops.’ He said as he roughly massaged each of her breasts.

‘No, please.’ Lily whimpered.

‘I’ll do what I fucking like, that way you’ll learn.’ Bob said. He then slid down and pulled her shorts down, Lily tried keeping her legs closed but he was so much stronger her easily slid the shorts between her thighs. He then roughly rubbed her pussy lips through her thong. ‘Mmm, a thong. I knew you were a little slut.’

He then started pulling her thong down, Lily started thrashing her legs around trying to kick him, but it only made pulling her thong off easier. He then sat on her legs preventing her from moving. He then stroked her smooth bald, pubis, pulled her legs open and looked at her pussy.

‘Mmm, nice pussy, you don’t shave that for yourself, you only shave your pussy for someone else, so you’re no virgin. I guess you’re fucking that boy, aren’t you?’ Bob said, Lily stayed quiet making Bob shout back. ‘Aren’t you?’

‘Yes, yes I am.’ Lily cried.

‘Lucky boy. Now I get to see just how lucky he is.’ Bob sneered. He then shuffled back, pushed Lily’s knees up to her chest, held them there with one hand, then undid his own pants, pulled them down and adjusted his position, he then pulled her legs apart and started sliding his cock into Lily’s pussy. ‘God, you are fucking tight, he really is a lucky boy.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.