Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

It had been over a week since the teenagers had been back from the lake cabin and they had been struggling to find time to spend together, let alone for Lily to spend anytime missing limbs, in fact Lily was getting increasingly antsy and frustrated about it. They finally managed a few hours together at Lily’s house one afternoon. Jamie normally hated going to Lily’s house, it saddened him to see how she lived, the only nice bit of the whole house was Lily’s bedroom, which she had decorated and furnished herself using the money her Mum gave her when she was feeling guilty about the way she treated Lily. This afternoon though both teens were horny and desperate and Lily’s Mum was out. Jamie knocked at the door and was greeted by Lily wearing a lacy dark blue basque, matching lacy g-string and nude suspenders, she instantly jumped on Jamie, wrapped her arms and legs around him and passionately kissing him, not caring that any passerby could see her. Jamie wrapped his hands around her slim waist and returned the kiss as he carried her inside, shutting the door behind him then slammed her against the wall where she moved her hands up to his head and pulled him toward her. Jamie could feel her breathing become heavy and felt her breasts heaving against his own chest. Lily eventually pulled her lips from Jamie’s, slid from his grip and started heading toward her room giving Jamie a great view of her pert, g-string clad bum.

‘You coming?’ Lily asked as she stopped and turned her head back toward him.

‘Hold on.’ Jamie replied as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. ‘Get on your knees.’

‘I was hoping you’d do something to me.’ Lily replied with a smile as she did as Jamie asked. Jamie tapped on his phone and soon Lily felt the familiar burning in her lower legs as they disappeared leaving her as a DBK amputee with her nylons hanging empty.

‘Perfect.’ Jamie said as he started walking toward her. Lily started slowly heading toward her room on her knees which made her bum wiggle more, exciting Jamie. When Lily got into her room she got to the edge of her bed, turned around so that her bum was touching the edge, then used her arms to lift herself up onto the bed where she sat on the edge. Meanwhile Jamie shut the door behind him then stripped off his shirt and jeans revealing his erect cock bulging through his boxers, before stepping to the bed and kissing Lily while laying her back onto the bed. He quickly slid down her body, lifted her leg stumps onto his shoulders, slid her thong to the side and buried his tongue into her pussy, which unusually for Lily needed a shave. He could hear Lily gasping as he ran his tongue along her labia and around her clit. As he felt her start to jerk he slid his boxers off, moved himself up her tight little body and slid his cock into her soaking wet pussy, while Lily let her leg stumps go either side of his hips. Jamie started thrusting making Lily gasp each time his cock slid deep inside her. To get him in deeper, Lily lifted her leg stumps and hooked her knees over his shoulders. Jamie adjusted his position so that he was able to take advantage of her’s and started pounding her. Both teens liked the way her DBK stumps would hook over his shoulders with ease. With the greater depth both teens were soon in the throes of ecstasy, both orgasming hard together. As Jamie finished he dropped down and the teens lay together, breathing heavily. After a few moments Jamie could feel Lily start to shuffle around and realized she was getting uncomfortable with her leg stumps still pushed up against her chest. Jamie lifted his weight of her allowing her to drop her legs stumps down before he slid to the side and cuddled her tight to him.

‘I like this lingerie.’ He said stroking her g-string.

‘I thought you might, maybe I’ll wear it more often for you.’ Lily replied.

‘Good.’ Jamie replied before they went back to enjoying just being with each other. After a while Jamie slid himself up so that he was sitting up leaning against the headboard while Lily laid her head on his lap. Jamie then turned on Lily’s TV and put a movie on Netflix, not that he was really watching it, he was too busy taking in the beautiful, lingerie clad teen beneath him with her equally beautiful leg stumps. After a while Lily turned her head up to face him.

‘I need to spend more time like this.’ Lily said.

‘What? Cuddled up to me in sexy lingerie?’ He asked.

‘Well, yes, but that’s not what I meant, I mean as an amputee, missing as many limbs as possible, I always cum so much harder as an amputee. I loved our time at the festival and the cabin. But it’s so hard finding time now.’ Lily said sadly.

‘I know, we’ll just have to steal short moments like this.’ Jamie said rubbing her bum cheek.

‘I know, but it’s just not enough.’ Lily replied.

‘I know Lily, I know.’ Jamie replied. The teens spent the next couple of hours lounging around enjoying Lily’s stumps, she even made the two of them lunch by walking around on her knees, much to Jamie’s delight. After lunch Jamie had Lily get up on her hands and knees on the bed then fucked her doggy style, both teens again came hard. Once they finished Jamie helped Lily out of her lingerie then gave her back her legs before they both got dressed. Lily then walked with Jamie to the front door where they kissed goodbye. Lily went back to her room where she continued watching Netflix. After dinner her phone sounded with a text message, picked up the phone and saw a message from Jamie.

‘Have you got a passport?’ Said the text.

‘Of course, why?’ Lily replied.

‘Wait & see.’ Came the reply leaving Lily wondering what he was up too. It was another couple of hours before her phone beeped again.

‘Meet met at Nanaimo Skytrain station at 4:30, bring your passport, pack enough for 5 days in hot weather. Don’t forget that lingerie!!! J xx’ Said the text.

‘Where are we going?’ Lily replied.

‘It’s a surprise.’ Replied Jamie frustrating Lily further. She grabbed a large backpack and filled it too bursting with clothes before digging out the passport she kept hidden from her Mum in a drawer. She then stripped off, showered and shaved her pussy smooth before getting into bed, where she lay with her head full of ideas as to where Jamie was taking her, and what limbs he was going to take from her. Lily started feeling horny from the thoughts running through her head so reached into the bedside table drawer and took out her vibrator which she used to bring herself to orgasm. She then drifted off to sleep, still twitching and jerking from the orgasm.

It was still dark when she woke the next morning, she found her vibrator still on the bed which she put back in the drawer, then jumped out of bed, slid on a lacy red thong and matching strapless bra followed by a red bandeau top and tight, blue shorts, she then put on a little make up and brushed her hair before putting on a pair of black heeled ankle boots, then slid a thin jacket on as it was still cool out, grabbed her back pack and headed to the front door. Just as she opened the door her Mum came up behind her and slammed it shut.

‘Where the fuck do you think you’re going?’ Her Mum slurred, clearly drunk. Lily had no idea when she’d got home.

‘Out.’ Lily replied and tried to open to door again but her Mum slammed it shut.

‘When you coming back?’ Her Mum asked getting closer so that Lily could smell the stale booze on her.

‘I don’t know, like you care anyway.’ Lily shouted now getting cross.

‘You’re 15 years old, you’re my responsibility, you don’t go out without my say so.’ Her Mum shouted. ‘Look at you, bet you’re going out to sell that young, tight little body for sex.’

‘MUM!’ Lily shouted. ‘I’m not you, get out of my fucking way.’

‘Don’t you talk to me like that you ungrateful little bitch.’ Her Mum said before slapping Lily round the face with the back of her hand knocking Lily to the floor.

‘You fucking bitch.’ Lily screamed putting her had to her mouth while fighting back tears.

‘Don’t talk to your mother like that.’ Screamed a gruff male voice, Lily looked up to see a naked man standing by her Mum’s bedroom door while swigging from a bottle of beer.

‘Who the fuck are you?’ Lily screamed as she got herself up off the floor, picked up her bag and headed back to the door, where her Mum was still standing holding the door shut. As Lily tried to open it her Mum shoved her away again.

‘Look at you with your big, pert titties, your little top showing of your tight, flat stomach and that tattoo that you think makes you look older, your slim waist and curvy butt, and those shorts with your ass hanging out the bottom and your cute little booties, you think you look all that, well you look like a slut. I had a body like yours then you came along and ruined it.’ Lily’s Mum said spitefully. ‘Now get back to your room. You’re my daughter and you will do what I tell you.’

‘How dare you talk to me like that, get out my fucking way.’ Lily shouted as she tried shoving her Mum out the way of the door, her Mum pushed back and the two of them starting pushing and grappling with each other. Suddenly Lily felt an arm around her chest and she was violently pulled backwards and thrown to the floor. As her vision cleared she saw the naked man standing over her, his cock fully erect.

‘Fuck you, you cunt.’ Lily screamed at the man while the tears now streamed down her cheeks. The man made toward Lily with his hand raised, Lily cowered expecting a punch.

‘Bob, No!’ Lily’s Mum screamed. ‘She’s not fucking worth going back to prison for, she’s just a little slut.’

Lily’s Mum then grabbed him by the hand, kissed him then led him to her room, stopping just by the door and turning back to Lily.

‘Get to your fucking room you little bitch and don’t leave until I say so.’ She growled.

‘Cunt.’ Lily whispered as she started to get up off the floor.

‘What was that.’ Asked Bob angrily as he stepped toward her with his fist raised.

‘Nothing.’ Cried Lily falling back to the floor.

‘What did you say?’ He asked again still with his fist raised.

‘Nothing, nothing.’ Lily cried, genuinely terrified of the man.

‘I thought so.’ He said as he lowered his fist, returned to Lily’s Mum and headed into the bedroom. ‘Ha, did you see her, she was terrified, think she pissed herself.’

‘About time she was taught a fucking lesson, the little bitch.’ Lily heard her Mum saying as the pair laughed.

‘Maybe I should have ripped those little shorts off her and given her a good fucking.’ Bob said.

‘Maybe you still should.’ Lily heard her Mum reply. Lily lay on the floor for a few moments terrified that Bob would come out and rape her. She looked over to the front door, and realized her Mum had taken the key out. She got up off the floor, used her sleeve to wipe the tears from her face and quietly tried the door but found it locked. Lily picked up her bag and walked down to her bedroom, opened the window, threw her bag through the open window and then climbed out, the crisp morning air made her shiver. Lily picked up her bag and ran as fast as her heeled boots would allow her to the bus stop. She was glad that the night bus appeared just as she got to the stop. She boarded the bus, tapped her card on the reader and took a seat. She kept a nervous eye outside until the bus pulled away in case Bob or her Mum came running up and was relieved when the bus pulled away. Lily touched her mouth and winced as she touched the cut just inside her lip. She then realized that her boob was sore and that her top and bra had shifted so that one of her nipples was showing. She adjusted her top, gave her breast a soothing rub, then settled in for the ride. Twenty minutes later she arrived at Nanaimo SkyTrain station where Jamie was waiting for her. As soon as she stepped off the bus she ran to Jamie and hugged him tight.

‘Lily, what’s the matter?’ He asked.

‘Nothing, let’s just go.’ She replied with her face still buried in Jamie’s chest. Jamie gently pulled Lily away from him the put his fingers under her chin and softly lifted her head, he straight away saw her red, puffy eyes and that her eyeliner had run, he then noticed her lip was swollen.

‘Lily, you’ve been crying and your lip is swollen, what happened, tell me, please.’ He asked with genuine concern in his voice.

‘My bitch mother caught me leaving the house and we had a massive argument, her and her cunt boyfriend tried to stop me leaving.’ Lily explained trying to keep the tears back. ‘She said some truly horrible, spiteful things.’

‘Did he do this to you?’ Jamie asked gently touching her lip.

‘No, Mum slapped me, she said he should have raped me though.’ Lily replied now cuddling Jamie tight again.

‘Lily, we should call the police.’ Jamie replied angrily while softly consoling Lily.

‘No, please don’t, I don’t want to spoil whatever it is you have planned, I just want to spend time with you, please.’ She pleaded. ‘Come on, where are we going.’

‘Ok, follow me.’ He replied reluctantly then took her hand and led her toward one of the nearby apartment blocks. He used a fob to get into the lobby and elevator then took Lily up to the 3rd floor and into an apartment.

‘Who’s place is this?’ Lily asked as she dropped her backpack to the floor and slipped her jacket off allowing Jamie to finally get a good look at her, and he liked what he saw.

‘This is my Nana’s place, she died a few months back and my parents are trying to sell it.’ Jamie explained while getting an ice pack from the freezer which he handed to Lily who put it on her lip.

‘Oh, sorry. Is this where we’re staying? Why did I need my passport?’ Lily asked.

‘No, we’ve come here to get you ready, we’re going to Vegas.’ Jamie replied.

‘Wow, really?’ Lily replied excitedly.

‘Yeah, really.’ Jamie replied.

‘Awesome.’ Lily replied excitedly as she hugged and kissed Jamie. ‘But how can you afford that?’

‘Don’t worry, my parents gave me a credit card that I can spend five thousand dollars a month on with no questions.’ Jamie explained.

‘You’re such a rich kid.’ Lily said mockingly. Jamie jokingly shoved her shoulder and pouted before Lily said as sexily as she could, ‘Ah, how can I make it up to you?’

‘I’m sure I can think of some ways but we haven’t got time now, we need to get you ready.’ Jamie replied.

‘What have you got in mind?’ Lily replied, feeling her pussy tingle with anticipation.

‘Well, I was thinking I should take all your limbs and make you a quadruple amputee.’ Jamie replied.

‘But I’d need a wheelchair.’ Lily replied. Jamie left the room for a moment.

‘Sorted.’ Said Jamie as he walked back into the room with a standard wheelchair. ‘This was my Gran’s, she only used it when we took her out and there would be a lot of walking so it’s not been used that much. I bought a brand new gel cushion so you’d be comfortable.’

‘Cool, it will be the longest time I’ve spent that disabled, you’d need to do everything for me, you sure you’re ok with that?’ Lily asked.

‘Hell yes.’ Jamie replied, the thought making his cock twitch.

‘Well, Ok, let’s do it then.’ Lily said sitting on the bed and kicking her boots off. ‘How much do you want to take?’

‘Everything, I want you to be completely limbless, no stumps at all, that way I have complete access to your smooth pussy.’ Jamie replied with his cock now fully erect.

‘Cool, let’s do it.’ Lily replied excitedly. Jamie took out his phone and started tapping the screen when suddenly Lily continued, ‘Hold on, as much as I love the idea of being limbless for so long, it would be easier for me to sit if I still had stumps, especially on the plane.’

‘I guess you’re right.’ Jamie replied disappointedly.

‘Don’t be like that, I’d still be a quadruple amputee, and nice, soft, round stumps are cute.’ Lily replied. ‘Besides, think of what I can do with little arm stumps.’

‘True.’ Jamie replied with a smile. He tapped on his phone again and a few seconds later Lily felt the familiar burning in her limbs as they disappeared leaving her with short, rounded stumps.

‘See, they’re cute and sexy.’ Lily said wiggling all four of her stumps while admiring each of them.

‘They so are.’ Jamie replied as he reached out and felt each one, it took all of his might not to push her back, rip her shorts off and fuck her. Instead he leaned and kissed her before lifting her up and carrying her to the wheelchair. ‘You’re so light like this.’

‘You saying I’m heavy the rest of the time?’ Lily asked jokingly.

‘You know I’m not.’ Jamie replied with a smile. He then picked up her backpack. ‘Have you got anymore shoes in here?’

‘Yeah, of course. Why?’ Lily replied.

‘Well, it might look odd if they check your bag at security and find shoes when you don’t have any legs.’ He replied setting the backpack on the bed and unzipping it.

‘Oh yeah, hadn’t thought of that, you better take the socks out too.’ Lily replied. Jamie rifled through the backpack, found the shoes and socks and took them out, putting them on the bed. ‘Wow, I see you packed some nice lingerie.’

‘Of course, along with some other nice outfits for you’ Lily replied.

‘This is going to be a great five days.’ Jamie said as he repacked Lily’s backpack which he then hung on the the back of her wheelchair and wrapped her jacket around her shoulders. He then put his own backpack on, took hold of the wheelchair and pushed Lily out of the apartment and down the elevator.

‘What if someone see’s us?’ Lily asked.

‘No one was around when we arrived so if they see us now it won’t matter, no one here knows you.’ Jamie said assuringly.

‘True.’ Lily replied as Jamie wheeled her into the street, she still felt nervous being limbless in the city in which she lived, but decided to look forward to the next few days. Jamie pushed Lily into the SkyTrain station, up the elevator and onto the platform where they waited for the train. It was a few minutes before it arrived, Jamie wheeled Lily on board where he positioned her facing the sideways facing seat, put the brakes on, then sat facing her as the train pulled away. Both teens noticed they were getting looks from the few people on the train but they didn’t care, in fact Lily was starting to enjoy it. Jamie leaned forward and started massaging her beautiful, soft leg stumps.

‘Mmm, that feels nice.’ Lily whispered. He slid his hands up the inside of her shorts and started sliding her thong down. ‘What are you doing?’

‘Having some fun, what you going to do about it?’ Jamie replied with a wink and a smile.

‘I guess there’s not a lot I can do.’ Lily replied returning Jamie’s smile. Jamie slid one side of her thong down and over her stump then pulled it through her shorts before sliding the other side off her other stump. Once they were off Jamie slid them into his pocket.

‘That’s better.’ He said before leaning forward again and sliding his hands up her back and inside her bandeau top.

‘Not my bra, not in this top, they’ll fall out the bottom, and without support I’ll be uncomfortable.’ Lily explained then saw Jamie’s sad face. ‘Sorry baby, but we’ll have lot’s of fun later with no underwear.’

‘True.’ He replied with a smile as he thought of his beautiful, quadruple amputee girlfriend naked later. It was a few minutes later when the train pulled into Main Street station so Jamie stood up and wheeled Lily to the doors.

‘Why are we getting off here, we need to got to Waterfront to get the train to the airport.’ Lily asked.

‘We’re not flying from Vancouver, we’re getting the Amtrak to Seattle then flying to Vegas from there.’ Jamie explained.

‘Oh, how come?’ Like asked.

‘Well, I figured it would look a little odd, an eighteen year old taking a fifteen year old girl to Vegas, especially when the girl has no limbs.’ Jamie stared explaining. ‘This way, we use our passports to get on the train and it will look like a nice guy taking his girlfriend to Seattle for the day, which lots of people our age do. Then, we can use our fake ID’s to fly from Seattle to Vegas, that way we look like two twenty-one year olds going to Vegas, no one will think anything of that.’

‘Wow, hadn’t thought of that, makes sense though.’ Lily replied as Jamie wheeled her off the train, down the elevator and out of the station, where he wheeled her across the street and took the short walk to Pacific Central train station. As they waited in the short line up for security Jamie and Lily felt nervous but the border agent checked their passports and let them through without question. Jamie wheeled Lily onto the platform and found the coach with the disabled washroom on, he left Lily outside the train in the wheelchair and carried their bags onto the train. He came back a few minutes later, lifted Lily out of the chair and held her against his hip with her leg stumps either side of him. He carried Lily on board and sat her in the seats he’d chosen then watched as she used her stumps to shuffle over into the window seat making his cock twitch again. Once she was settled in he went back for the wheelchair which he carried up the stairs and stowed in the luggage area. He then walked back to where he had left Lily, took of his own coat followed by Lily’s which he put on the rack above them with their bags then took his seat next to Lily. Jamie and Lily sat talking about all the things they wanted to do in Vegas, blissfully unaware of the looks Lily was getting from other passengers as they boarded the train. As the train started to pull out of the station the pair were glad that no-one had taken the seats opposite them so they had the table to themselves. Jamie set up his tablet so they could watch a movie, then they settled in for the journey. Jamie kept his hand on Lily’s soft, warm leg stump, every so often he would massage it making Lily groan with pleasure, especially when he worked his fingers so deep into the tissue that he could feel the end of her femur. He would slide his hand up the inside of her truncated thigh and run his fingers along her smooth, increasingly moist labia.

‘Are you glad I slid your thong off now?’ He whispered into Lily’s ear.

‘Oh god yes.’ Lily purred in reply.

‘Is your bra the same as the thong?’ He asked running a hand across her boobs making her nipples stick through her top.

‘Of course, when have you known me not to wear matching lingerie?’ Lily replied with smile.

‘God you look sexy, I so want to fuck you right now.’ Jamie said running his hand from her boob, along her tattoo to her shorts.

‘Well, no one’s going to bat an eyelid about a guy carrying his severely disabled girlfriend into the disabled washroom are they?’ Lily replied with an eye raised.

‘No, I guess they’re not.’ Jamie said as he paused the movie on his tablet. He slid out of his chair then watched as Lily maneuvered herself over, then he lifted her up and carried her to the disabled washroom, both enjoying the looks they were getting from the other passengers. Once in the washroom Jamie pulled down the changing table and placed Lily onto it, as he let her go the train jerked slightly knocking Lily off balance and causing her to topple forward. Jamie managed to catch her and took the opportunity to kiss her which Lily returned enthusiastically. He held her with one hand while sliding his pants and boxers down revealing his huge, erect cock. Then he laid Lily back, unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her stumps before leaving them by her head. He then placed his hands on her stumps, lifted them up then used one had to hold them in place, while he used the other hand to guide his cock into her smooth, soaking pussy. He then held her by her hips and used his body to keep her stumps out the way while she started thrusting deep inside her then pulling almost all the way out before plunging back inside her over and over again. Lily felt so naughty being fucked on a baby changing table that she wouldn’t have been able to fit in if she still had her limbs.The teens were both so horny that they peaked quickly, causing them both to shake and jerk, Lily’s stumps moved erratically in response to her orgasm. The young couple kissed hard to keep them from making any noise. It took Jamie a few minutes to recover but when he had he slid his cock from Lily’s still twitching pussy, took some Kleenex and wiped his cock then slid his boxers and pants back up. Once he was was ready he got some more Kleenex and went to wipe Lily’s vulva.

‘Actually, I need to pee.’ Lily said. Jamie put the Kleenex down and lifted Lily over onto the toilet the stood and waited while she pee’d.

‘Done?’ He asked when he no longer heard water hitting the pan.

‘Done.’ Lily replied lifting her arm stumps up toward Jamie who smiled then wiped her vulva clean before picking her up and sitting her back on the changing table and sliding her shorts back on. Once they were finished he flushed the toilet then carried Lily back to their seats where he sat Lily down and let her shuffle over again into the window seat, enjoying the way she spread and wiggled her leg stumps.

‘I could so with some breakfast please baby.’ Lily asked before Jamie had a chance to take his seat.

‘Ok, no problem, what do you want?’ Jamie asked.

‘Surprise me.’ Lily replied. Jamie smiled, grabbed his wallet and headed off to the bistro car returning ten minutes later with two breakfast bagels, two cinnamon buns and two beers which he took great delight in feeding to Lily, he then watched in amusement as she tried to drink her beer, but her arm stumps were too short and her boobs too big for her to properly hold the bottle. Eventually Jamie pulled a straw out of his pocket and dropped it into the bottle.

‘Oh, enjoying watching me struggle were you?’ Lily asked with mock indignation.

‘Every minute.’ Jamie replied mockingly. Lily hit Jamie with an arm stump before drinking her beer and settling in for the rest of the journey. Jamie started the movie on his tablet, placed his hand back on Lily’s beautiful leg stump and drank his beer.

It was late morning when they arrived in Seattle, as the train pulled into the station Jamie was ready with the wheelchair and as soon as the train stopped he carried it off and unfolded it, he then returned to Lily, carried her off the train and sat her in the wheelchair, leaving her too shuffle around to get comfortable before he got back on one last time and carried off their bags, he placed Lily’s onto the back of her chair and put his on his back. Once they were ready he wheeled her down the platform and out of the station before making the five minute walk to International District Station where they got the Sound Transit red line train to the airport. Once at the airport Jamie wheeled Lily up to the check-in desk and joined the short line up where, again, Lily lapped up all the looks she was getting from strangers, which ranged from sympathy to clear arousal from some guys. Once they reached the desk the cheerful lady behind the desk welcomed them and asked for their ID. Jamie presented their fake ID’s then the two teens waited nervously while she tapped on the computer.

‘Any baggage you want to check-in today?’ She asked pleasantly.

‘Yes please, just two bags.’ Jamie replied nervously.

‘Could you put each one in turn onto the belt please?’ She asked. Jamie did as he was asked, the lady tagged both their bags and sent them down the belt. The lady then tapped on the computer for a few more moments while Jamie and Lily waited anxiously. They both then breathed a sigh of relief when she printed two boarding passes and handed them to Jamie with their ID’s.

‘Will you be needing assistance to board?’ She asked while looking at Lily.

‘As long as I can take her wheelchair to the plane door and it can be waiting for us at the door at the other end then we’ll be fine thank you, I can easily carry her onto the plane.’ Jamie replied.

‘That should be no problem, give me just a moment.’ She replied with a smile then tapped on the computer again before looking back at them. ‘Can I just have Lily’s boarding pass please?’

‘No problem.’ Jamie said handing over her boarding pass which the lady took, stuck a bright orange sticker to, then handed back to Jamie.

‘You’ll need to place this tag on to the wheelchair. Have a lovely time.’ She said as Jamie took the boarding pass and tag which Jamie attached to the back of her chair, he then wheeled Lily away from the desk and toward security. As they joined the line up and security officer saw them and took pity on them, suddenly rushing over to them and ushering them through a priority gate. Jamie wheeled Lily to the desk where another security officer took their boarding passes and ID which he then scanned and handed back to Jamie before ushering them through. Jamie wheeled Lily up to the counter where another officer told them to empty his pockets.

‘Have you got anything in your pockets?’ Jamie asked Lily who shook her head in reply. Jamie started emptying his pockets then froze in horror before looking at Lily. ‘Shit!’

‘What’s up?’ Lily asked.

‘Your thong is still in my pocket.’ He replied showing her the little bit of red lacy material he now had round his finger while the rest was still in his pocket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.