Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

Over the next couple of weeks the teenaged couple struggled to spent time alone together, Jamie’s siblings were back from college so were always around the house, and both Jamie and Lily hated being at Lily’s house as her Mum was often there with random guys, although she’d often disappear for days on end, she would then suddenly turn up and burst into Lily’s room. Neither Jamie or Lily wanted to take the risk of her finding them having sex, or worse, with Lily missing limbs. Lily often found herself hoping that there would one day be a knock on the door from a policeman who would tell her that sadly her mother had died, though Lily then remembered that if that were to happen she would be taken into care, and the thought of that terrified her. One morning Lily got a text from Jamie.

‘Is your Mum home? X’

‘Nope, haven’t seen her in 2 days. X’ Lily replied.

‘Ok, I’ll be there soon.’ Jamie replied. Lily was surprised Jamie was coming to her’s. Lily quickly put on a black lacy thong and bra with a tight, red t-shirt and blue cotton shorts. About 20 minutes later she heard a car horn outside, so looked out her bedroom window and saw Jamie sitting in his Dad’s truck. She ran outside to meet him, kissing him as he got out of the truck.

‘What’s up?’ Lily asked.

‘Go and grab a few bikinis, some toiletries, a hoodie and some sweatpants.’ Jamie ordered. ‘Don’t bring anything electric.’

‘Where are we going?’ She asked.

‘It’s a surprise.’ Jamie replied.

‘Oh, tell me, please.’ Lily pouted.

‘Nope, now go.’ Jamie chided. Lily turned and Jamie tapped her butt with his hand making her look back and giggle before skipping inside. She returned less that 15 minutes later carrying a back pack which Jamie took from her and threw into the covered bed of the truck while Lily got herself comfortable in the passenger seat, being in a truck always made her feel small. Jamie jumped in, grabbed his phone which Lily then watched him tap on for a few moment before there was burning sensation she had come to recognize before her left arm and leg disappeared completely. Lily inspected where her arm had been moments before and found there was nothing below her shoulder. She then reached across her body and pulled the now empty leg of her shorts up finding that there was now nothing below her hip.

‘Hm, nice.’ Lily replied shuffling around to get comfortable.

‘Sure is.’ Jamie replied before shifting the gear lever into drive and driving away. They were soon on the highway heading east, thanks to her new asymmetry Lily was finding sitting difficult. She kept falling to one side and was starting to get neck and back ache.

‘Have you got a cushion or something I can sit on to even me up a little?’ She asked.

‘Erm, no sorry.’ Jamie replied after thinking for a moment.

‘Oh, I’m really uncomfortable without a leg stump.’ She explained.

‘Oh.’ Jamie replied while taking a quick look over and seeing her issue. ‘We’ll find somewhere to stop to get one soon.’

‘Ok, thanks.’ Lily replied. Another 20 minutes later Jamie saw the signs for 200th Street and knew there were a lot of stores along there where he would be able to buy a cheap cushion, so he took the exit and headed south. He drove for about 10 more minutes when he saw a Home Depot to the left so turned into the parking lot and parked some distance from the store, away from other vehicles, Lily at first assumed it was so that no one saw her. Jamie turned off the truck, opened his car door and started to get out while Lily sat still.

‘Well, come on then.’ Jamie said looking at Lily.

‘What? How am I going to get over there, there’s no way I’m hopping that far.’ Lily replied.

‘I’m not expecting you to hop that far, just to the back of the truck, come on.’ He said nodding to the rear of the truck and shutting the door. Lily opened the door, turned, shuffled forward and placed her one remaining leg on the ground, held onto the seat with her remaining arm, took a deep breath and quickly stood herself up. She was then able to lean her arm on the side of the truck and hop down to the back where Jamie was stood waiting for her, watching her in awe. When she finally made it she felt hot and flustered.

‘That was amazing to watch Lily.’ Jamie said.

‘Glad you liked it, it was exhausting and a little scary.’ Lily replied. ‘Now, how am I getting to the store?’

‘With this.’ Jamie said presenting her with an aluminum underarm crutch. Lily took it from him and looked at it for a moment then looked at the distance she needed to cover, she was already feeling wobbly just standing against the truck.

‘Err, ok.’ Lily replied placing it under her arm and leaning into to test it. ‘Feels like it’s pushing into my arm pit.’

‘Here.’ Jamie said taking the crutch from her while Lily went back to leaning against the truck. He made the crutch shorter then handed it back to her. ‘Try this.’

Lily took the crutch and leaned against it again, this time it didn’t push into her armpit as much.

‘Feels better, just one more thing.’ Jamie said as he knelt down. He then reached inside Lily’s shorts on her now legless side, slid her thong down, then reached up inside the shorts on the other leg, pulled the thong through and slid it down her leg. Once it was on the floor Lily hopped using the crutch allowing Jamie to pull it out and throw it into the truck bed.

‘I love how easy that is, it’s so sexy.’ Jamie said. Lily just smiled in reply. Jamie then started walking toward the store, Lily slowly and carefully followed behind. At first she was wobbly and unsure but soon got into her stride, by the time she got to the sore she felt like an expert on the crutch. As soon as they entered the store the greeter offered to get Lily a wheelchair, Jamie was pleasantly surprised when Lily declined and continued crutching. They wandered around the store until they found the furniture aisle. Lily tried out the cushions on a nearby dining chair, some were too thin and offered no support while others were too fat and tilted her the opposite way. Eventually though Lily found one that was perfect. As Jamie carried it to the checkout Lily slowly crutched behind him, suddenly noticing the looks she was getting from people. She realized that this was what it would be like for real disabled people, having to make adaptions to things and getting looks from people. She found she was enjoying the attention but also that she was feeing guilty. They joined the line up and Lily was pleased when a couple of people let them go on in front of them. Jamie payed for the pillow and they made their way out to the car. Jamie placed the cushion onto the passenger seat, Lily then sat herself on the cushion and placed the crutch onto the back seat, then she shuffled around until she was comfortable before she then took a mouthful of water from the bottle she’d put in the door earlier. Jamie got into the truck and they headed back to the highway. As they were driving along Lily found that she now had the right support and felt a lot more secure.

About 3 hours later they were on the outskirts of Kamloops and both were getting hungry and needed to pee, so Jamie pulled into the parking lot of a Tim Hortons. Lily got her crutch from the back, carefully got out of the car and slowly crutched her way inside with Jamie. Once inside they used the washroom, only having one arm meant Lily struggled with her shorts but eventually managed, she then nearly fell straight off the toilet when she sat down, still not being used to the asymmetry of her pelvis. Once she’d finished she wiped herself, wiggled her shorts back up and after washing her hands, she slowly made her way out to find Jamie who was in the line up. She told Jamie what she wanted and then went to find a table in the busy restaurant. At first she couldn’t see any free, but just as she was going back to Jamie to say they would have to eat in the car, a nice older couple spotted the young, disabled girl and offered her their table as they quickly finished their food. Lily thanked them and took a seat then waited for Jamie. Lily used her one hand to eat her bagel, chips and donut and drink her coke while Jamie ate his and watched her with fascination. Once they’d finished they got back in the car and continued their journey pulling off the road onto, what looked like a dirt track to Lily, over 2 hours later. Jamie expertly maneuvered the truck along the dirt rode at a decent speed, creating a large dust cloud behind them. They drove along the bumpy dust track for about 20 minutes, Lily struggling to keep herself upright, eventually pulling into a driveway and stopping the car in front of a large, raised wooden cabin.

‘Who’s place is this?’ Lily asked leaning forward and looking out of the windshield at the cabin.

‘It’s my parents place, we come here most summers, but it’s all ours for a couple of days. I told them I was coming here with some friends.’ Jamie explained.

‘Cool.’ Lily replied as she opened the door and carefully stepped out of the truck and started slowly crutching across the uneven ground toward the cabin while Jamie got out and caught her up. She paused when she reached the steps up to the balcony and door.

‘You ok?’ Jamie asked.

‘I’m just contemplating how I’m going to get up the steps.’ Lily said.

‘Well, I had a look online, and the advice is not to use your crutch and hold the rail instead.’ Jamie replied.

‘Ok.’ Like replied sounding unsure. She passed Jamie the crutch, held the hand rail and slowly started hopping up the steps with Jamie behind ready to catch her if she fell. By the time she made it to the top she was hot, red-faced and panting but glad she had done it. Jamie handed her back her crutch then unlocked the door and stepped inside, Lily then carefully followed him. Inside was a large, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with 3 doors off the main area, leading to 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, to one side there was a set of steps leading to another bedroom. Lily crutched over to the sofa and sat down while Jamie went back to the truck to bring their bags and the cooler in containing all the food and drink they were going to need before finally sitting down next to Lily and pulling her shoe off for her.

‘This is nice.’ Lily said.

‘Yeah, it is, I used to love coming here when I was younger, we have a generator which we use for the fridge but nothing else, except in an emergency, so we used to have to find things to entertain us.’ Jamie said.

‘Well, I’m sure we can find somethings to entertain us over the next few days.’ Lily said sexily while leaning into Jamie who wrapped his arm around her.

‘Want to go down to the lake?’ Jamie asked.

‘Yeah, ok.’ Lily replied. Jamie got up, pulled their swimwear out of their bags and dropped them onto the sofa. He undressed himself and slid on his board shorts. Lily stayed sitting, pulled her top off with her one hand then slid each of her bra straps down, turned her bra around and undid the clasp allowing it to drop to her lap, she then picked up her strapless bikini top and tried wrapping it around her chest so that the clasp would be in front of her, but with one arm, no matter what way she tried she just couldn’t manage it.

‘Can you help me please Jamie?’ She asked sounding frustrated.

‘Sure, stand up first though.’ Jamie replied. Lily put the bikini top onto the sofa, shuffled to the edge then used her one hand to push herself up where she wobbled for a moment before she got her balance. Jamie stepped closer and slowly pulled her shorts down, wiggling them over her butt, and sliding them along her long, athletic leg, leaving them wrapped around her ankle. He then took a step back and admired her current body.

‘Wow, Lily.’ He gasped as he ran his hand along her shoulder stump, down her side and around her misshapen hip. ‘You look beautiful. The asymmetry is amazing, you have a disabled side and a non-disabled side.’

‘Have you got a mirror, I want to see.’ Lily replied. Jamie walked across the room into one of the bedrooms and came out wheeling a full length mirror. Lily maneuvered her foot so that her shorts were on the floor then hopped forward so that she was clear of them. She now stood completely naked as Jamie positioned the mirror so that she could take all of herself in. Her shoulder now curved straight into her chest with no hint of an arm at all. As for her hip, it now curved in just after the flare of her waist, a big empty space where her leg and hip had been, she could now see why she’d had a problem sitting. She reached across her body and touched were her smooth stump.

‘It’s called a hemipelvectomy, your leg, hip and part of your pelvis are missing.’ Jamie explained as Lily continued to awkwardly reach across herself and investigate her new pelvis before moving up and feeling her shoulder while still watching herself in the mirror.

‘You ok?’ Jamie asked.

‘Yeah.’ Lily replied looking at him and smiling. ‘Let’s go to the lake. Jamie picked up her mint green, strapless bikini top from the sofa and put it on her, then picked up the matching bikini thong, crouched down and positioned it by her foot. Lily used her single hand to lean on him and between them they wiggled the bikini thong along her foot, Jamie then slid it up her long leg and wiggled it over her butt until it was in place. He then handed Lily her crutch and they slowly made their way out the cabin, down the stairs, across the yard, down the uneven steps. As Lily crutched along she found that her missing hip meant that her bikini bottoms kept sliding down on that side until they almost fell off, she had to keep stopping and pulling them back up. Eventually they made it onto the sand where there were loungers already placed facing the lake. Lily sat on a lounger and while she put her crutch down and started to lift her leg onto it, Jamie sat behind her so that she ended up sitting between his legs. She looked out upon the impressive sight of the lake and the mountains behind, she breathed in and felt the fresh air deep in her lungs which, along with the hot sun on her skin made her feel content and relaxed. She lifted her back a little, reached her single arm behind her, pulled her bikini top around, undid the clasp and let it fall leaving her pert breasts naked and open to the sun. She then relaxed back into Jamie’s chest, feeling his erect cock poking into her back. She felt so relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her body.

‘You know, we could just spend our whole time here naked.’ She said after looking around and seeing no sign of anyone else.

‘Well, that was my plan, just wanted you to get comfortable first.’ Jamie replied. Lily didn’t say anything, she just reached down and awkwardly slid her bikini thong off, then threw it to the ground with its mate. Jamie lifted his butt off the lounger and slid his shorts off between him and Lily, also throwing them to the ground. The teens then enjoyed their nudity as they sunbathed and relaxed together. It was early evening when Jamie gently stroked Lily’s armless shoulder.

‘I’m going to grill us some dinner, do you wanna stay here or come back up with me?’ He asked.

‘I’ll stay here, this scenery is beautiful, I’ve never seen anything like it.’ Lily replied.

‘Really? Never?’ Jamie asked.

‘Yeah, I don’t have a family like yours that take me on holidays and own a cabin at a lake and love me. My Mum regrets having me and has never taken me on holiday, I just get in her way. I’ve only ever been in Vancouver, never seen anywhere else.’ Lily reply matter-of-factly.

‘Wow Lily, I’m so sorry.’ Jamie replied feeling sad, as he reached over and kissed Lily.

‘It’s ok, just 3 more years and I’m out.’ Lily replied. Jamie didn’t really know how to reply so he just took a moment to take in the naked teenagers body before heading back up to the cabin where he set about making some dinner. Lily laid on the lounger marvelling at her surroundings, thinking they were truly awesome and beautiful. She could feel a gentle breeze on her skin making her shiver and causing her skin to pimple and nipples to harden. She looked down at her newly armless shoulder and reached across her chest and started rubbing and feeling it, finding that it felt smooth and firm, she tried moving her shoulder but found there was nothing to move, as though her shoulder socket was empty. She then looked at her hip and started feeling and investigating there, it too felt as though her hip socket was empty, this felt soft though, like a pad of flesh where her leg once was. Her shape was intriguing her, she just curved in from the flare of her hip to her vulva, she massaged the flesh alongside her vagina and found it made her tingle. She rested her head back, raised her knee and put her foot flat on the lounger allowing her leg to drop to the side, sucked two fingers before sliding them along her vulva, noticing it felt weird only feeling a leg on one side with of her hand. She repeated this a few times until her labia parted and she felt sufficiently aroused. She slowly slid one finger inside her which made her tingle all over, she slowly worked it in and out, getting deeper each time, while bending her finger so it rubbed her clit too. As she started to feel hot she slid her second finger inside her, now using both to thrust in and out. She found that with part of her pelvis missing she felt a little more open, she pulled her fingers from her and sucked them again, this time including a third finger, she could taste herself on her fingers. She placed her hand back over her pussy and slid the two fingers straight back inside her, she continued working them in and out of herself while using the palm of her hand to rub her clit. She could feel a heat spreading from her pelvis out across her body, she took a deep breath and started working her third finger inside her, feeling a little nervous as she had never managed it before. Slowly but surely her finger got deeper until all three fingers were buried deep into her soaking wet pussy. She started sliding them up and down and as the feeling became more intense she was soon fucking herself hard, burying them deep inside before sliding them all the way to the tip and slamming them back inside her. She curled her fingers around so that as they came out the rubbed along her clit and as they went back in she alternated between keeping them curled so they hit her g-spot or straightening them out so they went deep inside. As her orgasm got close she curled her fingers and pushed up against the little fleshy spot deep inside her, yelled out and shook as her orgasm hit, she continued circling her g-spot, jerking and spasming with each wave of orgasm. She absentmindedly pulled her leg in expecting to squeeze it against her other leg. Her fingering became more erratic and her body more rigid as her orgasm finally peaked before all the tone left her muscles and she relaxed into the lounger, slowly sliding her fingers from her pussy. She laid panting, as she opened her eyes she strained against the light until her vision cleared, slowly recovering from her post orgasmic haze. About 20 minutes later she heard a noise behind her, turned around and saw Jamie coming down the steps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.