Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

For his 18th birthday Jamie had been given 2 tickets for the Center of Gravity music festival, which included coach travel and 3 nights in a hotel. Lily and he decided that this would be a good place to have fun with the app in public for the first time, as no one they knew was going. It was the first weekend of the summer vacation when the teens arrived early at the Greyhound terminal and boarded the coach, sat near the back and settled in for the long journey. The bus was fairly full which meant they just blended in, they just hoped there wasn’t anyone else on the bus going to the festival, or if there was, that they didn’t recognize the couple. Jamie was delighted that Lily was wearing a short skater dress which meant he got to admire her long, shapely legs for the journey, especially when she laid those long legs over his lap and got comfortable, so he could stroke her smooth thighs as she drifted off to sleep. They’d been on the road a couple of hours when Jamie was woken by Lily shuffling around. He opened his eyes to see Lily smiling at him and wiggling around before sliding her lacy aqua thong down her legs and putting into her bag. She then slid Jamie’s hand along her thighs, over her pussy before cupping his hand and sliding two of his fingers inside her. She then leaned forward, placed a hand round Jamie’s neck, pulled him toward her and kissed him hard. Jamie returned the kiss and worked his fingers deeper into her soaking wet pussy. He felt her lips push tighter against his and her body twitch as her pussy started to contract against his fingers in an intense orgasm. As he felt her start to relax he slid his fingers from her and she dropped her head against his chest while she caught her breath. Jamie got his iPad out of his bag and the two watched a couple of movies and chatted about which acts they wanted to see at the festival.

Six hours after leaving Vancouver they arrived in Kelowna where they alighted the bus and walked into Tim Hortons to get some lunch. Jamie was getting aroused knowing his beautiful girlfriend was wearing a short dress and had no panties on. After lunch they found a quiet back alley and once they were sure there was no-one around Jamie got his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it and opened the Body Modifier app.

‘What shall we do then?’ Jamie asked.

‘Well, you can’t do anything with my legs, we haven’t got crutches or a wheelchair so I need to be able to walk.’ Lily replied.

‘What about one leg?’ Jamie urged as taking her legs was his favourite.

‘I don’t fancy hopping everywhere, it will get very tiring, I’ll look odd with no crutches and I don’t think these will take it all weekend,’ She said placing her hands on her boobs. ‘Especially with some of the outfits I’ve got planned. Maybe just take my arms.’

‘Ok, I guess that’s the best option. How much do you want left?’ He replied.

‘Nothing, take them at my shoulders.’ Lily replied excitedly.

‘You sure, you don’t want any stumps?’ Jamie asked.

‘Nope, nothing at all.’ Lily replied smiling. Jamie tapped at his phone a few times before Lily suddenly felt the familiar tingling in her arms as they disappeared up to her shoulders. Jamie gasped at his beautiful, DSD amputee girlfriend while Lily inspected her newly armless shoulders.

‘You look beautiful Lily.’ Jamie gasped.

‘Thank you, it feels amazing.’ Lily replied turning around to allow him a good view. Jamie then picked up both of their bags and they started walking back to the street. Jamie fell back a little to get a good view of Lily. He was impressed at how even more amazing her breasts looked now that she had no arms.

‘You should see the view I have.’ Jamie said. Lily looked back and saw where he was looking.

‘Pervert.’ She replied with a laugh as he caught her up. Both of them felt nervous as they walked back onto the street and were around people. They both noticed that Lily was instantly getting lots of looks from people but the nerves soon turned to arousal and, as they reached their hotel, Jamie was struggling to hide is erection and Lily could feel fluid dribbling from her pussy down her thighs. Once they’d checked in they made their way to their room and as soon as they were inside and the door was shut Lily threw herself onto the bed on her back with her legs spread. Jamie took a second to admire his girlfriends smooth, pink pussy, glad that she’d freshly shaved for this weekend. He then pulled his shorts off, jumped onto the bed and plunged his firm cock into her soaking wet pussy, he then pounded the armless teen until they were both satiated. Once they’d recovered from fucking, Jamie found Lily’s thong, slid it up her long legs and over her bum then helped her stand and sorted her dress out before fixing her hair. Once she was sorted he cleaned himself up before the two left the hotel and found the shuttle bus to the festival. They spent the rest of the day dancing and drinking, Jamie was really enjoying watching his armless girlfriend dance and having to do everything for her, while Lily was getting off on all the attention she was getting. It was gone midnight when they slowly made their way back to the hotel on the shuttle bus. When they were in the room Lily sat on the bed while Jamie took out his phone.

‘Guess I’d better give you your arms back.’ He said as he unlocked the phone.

‘No need, I’m quite happy to stay like this all weekend.’ Lily replied chirpily.

‘Sure?’ Jamie asked.

‘Yeah, as long as you don’t mind helping me.’ Lily replied.

‘Of course not.’ Jamie replied putting his phone down. He undressed Lily and helped her in the bathroom then while she laid in bed he got himself ready before joining her.The young couple were tired and soon drifted off to sleep.

It was late morning when Jamie was woken by the still armless Lily riding his cock. The sight of her beautiful body and the way her shoulders curved into her chest got Jamie very excited, and he was soon ejaculating deep inside her. The feeling of her boyfriends warm fluid splashing deep inside her brought on her own orgasm, she was desperate to hold onto something and her inability to do so prolonged her orgasm. Once they’d recovered, the two had a shower where Jamie took great delight in washing Lily’s smooth, toned body which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Once he’d dried them both he left Lily naked so he could look at her body while he dressed himself in board shorts and polo shirt. He then opened Lily’s bag and took out some clothes, he was impressed by her choice.

‘I can’t find any underwear.’ Said Jamie.

‘It’s ok, I don’t need any.’ Lily replied with a smile. He dressed Lily in black fishnet tights, silver high waisted booty shorts and a silver harness bralet, with a pair of black heeled ankle boots, he then did Lily’s hair and makeup, under her instruction. As Lily stood up and started to walk toward the door Jamie saw that the shorts were the cheeky thong kind and loved the way they went between her bum cheeks a little, he also loved the way her bum wiggled as she walked in heels. Jamie picked up their backpack and caught her up then opened the door for her. As they arrived at the shuttle bus stop Lily got a number of admiring glances. When the bus arrived Jamie helped Lily climb on board then found it was full, Jamie saw the look of fear in Lily’s face as she realized she was going to have to stand with no way to hold on, he saw the look change to relief when someone gave up their seat for her, as Lily sat down she thanked them and smiled just as the bus pulled away. They arrived at the festival about 20 mins later and made their way to the bar, bought 2 bottles of beer then they made their way to the main stage. Lily was finding pushing her way through the crowd difficult without arms but was enjoying all the looks she was getting, she could feel her pussy tingling and getting wet. They managed to get to the front of the arena and had a great time watching their favourite bands and dancing, Jamie was really enjoying watching Lily dance so gracefully with no arms, he was also really enjoying holding the bottle for her to drink from and feeding her. Jamie and Lily got talking to another group of revellers and were really enjoying themselves.

‘You’re so beautiful and so brave.’ Said one of the girls.

‘Thank you, but I’m really not.’ Replied Lily feeling slightly guilty.

‘No, you are. What happened to your arms?’ She asked making Jamie feel uneasy.

‘I was born this way.’ Lily replied without missing a beat making Jamie relax.

‘Wow. That must suck.’ She replied.

‘Not really.’ Replied Lily still gracefully dancing hoping the girl would leave it alone, but also enjoying the attention.

‘Can I feel?’ She asked.

‘Sorry?’ Lily asked.

‘Your shoulders, can I feel?’ The girl asked.

‘Oh, err, of course you can.’ Lily said as she stopped dancing and stood straight on to the girl. She placed her hands on each of Lily’s shoulders and had a good feel, Lily could feel the girls fingers pushing into her flesh causing Lily to gasp, close her eyes and tip her head back as she felt her pussy tingle again, the girls touch felt amazing. Jamie noticed Lily’s arousal and saw her nipples harden making his cock twitch.

‘Wow, they feel weird, like soft pads of flesh.’ Said the girl as she pulled her hands away to Lily’s disappointment. She then looked at her boyfriend and said, ‘Here, you feel, do you mind Lily?’

‘Not at all.’ Lily replied turning toward the guy who also had a feel of her armless shoulders arousing Lily yet more. Lily felt as though she was on the edge of orgasm when he finally moved his hands away shaking her back to reality.

‘Wow, they feel cool.’ The guy said as he returned his attention to the band on stage.

‘Thanks.’ Said the girl. ‘You’re cool.’

‘Thanks.’ Replied Lily before turning to Jamie. ‘Can you help me in the washroom?’

‘Sure.’ Replied Jamie.

‘Nice meeting you both.’ Lily said to the couple as she and Jamie walked carefully through the crowd. Once they were clear Jamie started walking toward the washroom while Lily started walking to the lake.

‘Where you going, thought you wanted the washroom?’ Jamie asked.

‘Nah, just said that to get away, after having having their hands on me I’m feeling horny and want you to fuck me.’ Lily replied. Jamie felt his cock instantly become rock solid as he caught up with and followed his sexy girlfriend, he watched the way her bum gently wiggled and swayed in her cheeky thong as she walked, which only increased his arousal. Once at the lake Lily and Jamie worked their way through the crowd and into the woods. Once they’d found a semi-secluded spot Jamie put his hand onto Lily’s armless shoulder, turned her around, wrapped his arms around her slim waist, pulled her toward him so that he could feel her firm breasts pushing against his chest then started kissing her deeply. Lily returned the kiss just as passionately and was soon probing her lovers mouth with her tongue. After a while Lily breathlessly pulled her lips away from Jamie’s then started walking forward forcing him to walk backwards, when he felt something against the back of his legs, he put his hand back and slowly sat on the log. Lily continued forward until she was straddling Jamie, she then flicked her head back to move her hair behind her before returning her lips to Jamie’s, he moved his hand up and started massaging one of her breasts, he felt her nipple instantly become erect. Lily wiggled her pelvis, grinding herself against Jamie’s massive, solid cock. She could feel her pussy becoming increasingly hot and moist. She was becoming more and more frustrated at not being able to get Jamie’s shorts off and his cock into her, though this only served to increase her arousal. Once she could take it no more she pulled away from Jamie again.

‘You’re going to need to help me with the next bit.’ She whispered sexily. He didn’t need any further encouragement and quickly moved his hand from her breast and from around her waist, undid his shorts and worked them down over his rock solid cock before holding his now free member in one hand and used his other hand to slide Lily’s booty shorts to one side. As he started to work his cock into her he was impeded by the fishnet tights he’d forgotten about. Frustrated he started to pull her shorts and tights down.

‘Just rip them.’ Lily urged. Jamie returned his hands to her warm, moist crotch, got his fingers between one of the large holes in the fishnet tights and pulled, easily ripping a large hole. He then held his cock with one hand again, held the shorts to the side and urgently worked his cock into her. As Jamie felt the tip slide between Lily’s soaking labia, he moved his hand away and she forced herself down taking him deep inside. Jamie then wrapped his hands around his lovers slim waist and helped her ride his magnificent cock. Lily was so wet he was able to slide in and out with ease and the two were soon well on their way to intense orgasms as they suddenly realized they now had a small audience. The teen lovers were too absorbed in their building crescendos that they didn’t care, Lily carried on riding Jamie harder and faster. She was letting out girly little gasps and yelps before she suddenly went rigid and her mouth opened wide in a silent scream as they peaked. She could feel her pussy rhythmically squeezing Jamie’s cock as he spurted his warm semen deep inside her. She sporadically jerked through her orgasm as Jamie held her tight around her waist. Once they’d recovered Lily slowly stood up and shivered.

‘You Ok?’ Jamie asked,

‘Yeah, all your stuff just shifted around inside me and started leaking out.’ Lily replied as she then looked down at her ripped tights. ‘It’s kind of obvious we’ve been fucking, eh.’

‘Yeah, little bit.’ Jamie replied with a laugh.

‘Will you change me into my bikini please.’ Lily asked.

‘Of course.’ Jamie replied as he picked up the backpack and started walking away.

‘Where are you going?’ Lily asked cutely tilting her head to one side.

‘To a washroom.’ Jamie replied.

‘Don’t worry about that, we just fucked pretty much in public, you can undress me here.’ Lily replied nonchalantly. Jamie stopped in front of Lily, dropped the backpack, opened it and found her bikini. He then lifted her bralet off her and found it came off very easily with no arms in the way. He saw Lily’s nipples were red and erect. He took a moment to admire her pert breasts before covering them with the small triangles of light blue material of her bikini. Lily turned so that Jamie could tie it up behind her neck and back. Once that was in place he bent down and unzipped her ankle boots, Lily then lifted each foot in turn so that he could remove her boots. He then stood up and slowly slid her booty shorts and tights down her long legs revealing a small puddle of his sticky white semen pooling in the gusset of her shorts. He felt his cock gently twitch at the sight of her beautiful, smooth pussy with its bright red lips from her recent fucking. Once he’d slid the shorts and tights of her legs he slid the bikini bottoms up her long legs and over her hips until they sat low on her hips, he realized it was a good job she was shaved otherwise her pubic hair would have been above the top of her bikini. As Lily turned Jamie was glad to see the bikini bottoms were a skimpy thong revealing most of her taught bum cheeks. She gave him a little wiggle then giggled at his reaction. Jamie stared for a few moments before putting her clothes into the bag, then the two walked to the beach. As they did a guy walked past and thanked them for the show. Lily felt her face flush hot and red from embarrassment. Once they arrived at the beach, Jamie bought some more drinks, then the two danced on the sand until late into the evening. Jamie was really enjoying and getting turned on by watching his armless girlfriend dance in just a skimpy bikini and thong revealing all of her firm bum cheeks, he desperately wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there. As the sun set over the lake Jamie sat on the beach with his beautiful, armless, bikini clad girlfriend leaning against him, while they drank and listened to chill out music. The two of them couldn’t be more content as the beautiful sunset reflected off the lake. Jamie gently ran his fingers over each of Lily’s armless shoulders, down her smooth body, over each of her breasts making her nipples became visible through the thin material of her skimpy bikini. As Lily closed her eyes he continued gently stroking his way down her stomach, over each of her hips and along her thighs before starting to gently rub her labia through her bikini, making Lily gasp. As he started rubbing more firmly he could feel a wet patch start to develop on her bikini, he looked down and saw his beautiful girlfriends eyes were firmly shut and her face had flushed a deep crimson. He slowly slid two fingers around the thin material and into her soaking wet pussy instantly making her groan again. He slowly but firmly worked his two fingers deeper into her throbbing pussy. Lily dug her feet into the sand to allow herself to wiggle her hips and pelvis to reciprocate his movements. He could hear little gasps coming from her as he continued to finger her, soon building her up to an intense orgasm. They were both glad the music was loud and everyone was concentrating on the sunset as she her body twitched and her gasp became little squeals. Jamie felt her squeeze her thighs tight around his hand and she sporadically bucked her hips causing his fingers to slip deeper inside her. He continued watching the face of his orgasming girlfriend and noticed her shoulders were twitching, he wondered if subconsciously she was trying to grip something with her hands. He could feel the rhythmic squeezing of her pussy start to slow as her orgasm passed, she then slowly relaxed her thighs as the rest of her body sank deeper into him. He slowly slid his fingers from her and slid her bikini thong back into place, noticing that his fingers were soaking wet. He gently kissed Lily on the head and watched her chest rising and falling as she tried to control her breathing. Lily and Jamie chilled out listening to the music until the early hours when Jamie got Lily’s boots on her then helped her up before they slowly made their way to get the shuttle bus back to their hotel. Once back in their room Lily told Jamie to undress himself and lay on the bed and he was only too happy to oblige. Once he was laid down with his feet hanging over the edge Lily sexily strutted about the room, her heels making her toned butt look even firmer, before carefully kneeling on the floor between Jamie legs. She then gently kissed her way up each of his thighs before slowly taking his engorged cock onto her mouth. Jamie was so aroused from watching her all evening he had to try hard not to cum too quickly, but Lily was such an expert he was soon ejaculating his warm semen deep into her mouth, which Lily swallowed all down. Once he was done she got herself up and laid down on the bed as Jame shuffled himself up next to her. He then removed her bikini and cuddled her naked, clammy body against his before they fell asleep.

Lily was woken the next morning to find Jamie between her legs working her clit with his tongue and his fingers into her pussy. She lifted her legs up and for the first time all weekend wished she had arms so that she could hold them out of the way. Jamie’s fingers were getting deeper and deeper and his tongue was getting more urgent on her clit. As her orgasm got nearer she could feel a pressure building up in her pelvis like nothing she had ever experienced before, she had no idea what it was but it felt amazing. She could no longer keep herself quiet and was soon moaning, groaning and letting out occasional squeals as the intense sensation built inside her. Soon she could take it no longer and as her orgasm peaked the pressure suddenly gave and it felt as though fluid was gushing from her pussy as it repeatedly contracted. She heard Jamie suddenly let out a muffled moan of surprise but then renew his attack on her pussy. She instinctively tried to reach down to feel what was going on but then remembered her current armless state made that impossible. The sensation was like nothing she’d ever experienced, it was immense and seemed to go on forever. The room was spinning, she could barely keep her eyes open or stay still, her whole body was twitching as she pushed back with her head to arch her back. The sensation of fluid squirting from her continued unabated for several minutes and only started to subside with her orgasm. She realized that the feelings of vulnerability and helplessness that came with such extreme body modifications only seemed too heighten her pleasure and sensations, she suddenly realized that she was starting to prefer being limbless when she had sex. Finally she was able to relax, though she continued twitching, as Jamie lifted his head up she desperately wanted to reach down and continue massaging her clit in its post orgasmic state. She looked down and saw her juices glisten around his mouth.

‘Wow, I’ve never seen anything like that.’ Jamie gasped.

‘Like what?’ Lily asked in reply.

‘Couldn’t you feel it?’ Jamie asked.

‘Feel what? I know my orgasm was really intense.’ Lily replied.

‘You squirted. Look’. Jamie replied looking down between her legs.

‘What?’ Lily asked confused as she tried to sit up though, despite her fit, young body, she was unable too, so Jamie leaned forward and helped her.

‘Oh my god! Did that come from me?’ She asked staring at the huge wet patch all over the bed and her thighs.

‘Yeah baby, that must have been some orgasm.’ He replied.

‘Fucking was, I’ve never felt like that before. I think missing some limbs makes my orgasms more intense.’ Lily replied.

‘Really? Well, based on that it would seem you’re right.’ Jamie said nodding again at the wet patch before leaning forward and kissing Lily passionately. Lily started to cautiously lean back, Jamie realized what she was getting at, wrapped an arm around her and slowly laid her back as he followed her down. As they neared horizontal Lily opened her legs again allowing Jamie to slip between them. Her pussy was so wet that, as his erect cock came close it slipped into her with ease causing them both to gasp. Lily found that she was still incredibly sensitive and was soon struggling to keep her orgasm at bay. As she lifted her legs and wrapped them round Jamie it caused his cock to slide deeper into her triggering her second orgasm, she screamed out his name, spurring him on, though he found thrusting into her difficult as her pussy was squeezing his cock tight. As her orgasm started to subside, Jamie was able to get a rhythm going and his long cock was soon sliding in and out of her with ease. He would slide it almost to the tip then push it all the way back into the hilt. It wasn’t long until he could feel his orgasm starting and, as his movements became more sporadic and his own body started to twitch, Lily squealed again and her whole body tensed up. Jamie forced his lips against Lily’s as the two teens hit their peaks together, Jamie’s warm semen was being pumped repeatedly deep inside his teen lover’s pussy. Lily enjoyed the sensation as she felt the warming feeling deep inside her. As they became exhausted and couldn’t carry on, Jamie relaxed against Lily as she dropped one leg down allowing him to partially slide from her. As he hit the mattress he placed an arm across her sticky stomach and embraced her, which is where they laid, contentedly for some time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.