Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

Jamie was woken early one morning by his phone vibrating, he picked it up and saw there was a message from Lily.

‘Fancy ditching school today, I’ve got some ideas.’ It said followed by a winking emoji.

‘Hell yes! Want me to come to yours.’ He replied excitedly.

‘I’d rather come to yours, you’ve got more interesting toys.’ She replied.

‘Ok, parents should be gone by 7:30.’ He text in return.

‘Awesome.’ Came the reply.

Jamie was intrigued by what she had in mind and couldn’t wait until she arrived. It was just before 8 when there was a knock at the door then in walked Lily wearing a short navy blue skater dress which hugged her chest then flared out finishing at the top of her thighs, showing of her long, smooth, athletic legs. She completed the outfit with a pair of light grey Toms canvas slip ons and her silky smooth blonde hair was tightly braided down her back. She shut the door, dropped her bag by the stairs and walked over to Jamie who was still sat on the sofa, straddled him and started kissing him. Jamie wrapped his arms around her waist and returned her kiss. He slowly slid his hands down her dress then started sliding them back up along her thighs but Lily quickly reached down and stopped him.

‘Uh, uh, not yet.’ She said as she pulled her lips from his.

‘Ohh.’ Jamie replied.

‘Follow me.’ She said as she jumped up, took Jamie’s hand and led him upstairs, kicking off her shoes by the front door and picking her bag up. Jamie stayed a few steps behind her enjoying the view of her thighs up her dress. As she led him into his room he shut the door behind him and followed her to the bed where Lily pushed him back onto it. ‘How long have we got?’

‘Eh?’ Jamie asked.

‘How long are we alone for?’ She asked.

‘Oh, all day, my parents won’t be back until late this evening.’ He replied.

‘Cool, lots of time for some fun.’ Lily replied with a sparkle in her eyes as she slid off him and laid on his bed, making sure her dress stayed covering her. ‘Where’s your phone?’

‘Right here.’ He replied as he took it from his back pocket and put it on his bedside table before climbing onto the bed, kissing Lily while taking hold of the hem of her dress.

‘No, not yet.’ Lily replied holding her dress down. Jamie threw his hands down in mock frustration. ‘I want you to unlock your phone for me then go downstairs while I get ready.’

‘Really? I’d rather stay to help you.’ He replied as he leaned in to kiss her again.

‘Mmhmm.’ She replied shaking her head, as she gently pushed Jamie’s face away. ‘And don’t come up before I call you. Ok.’

Jamie sighed and climbed off the bed before unlocking his phone and opening up the Body Modifier app which instantly showed a naked picture of Lily with the word ‘Continue’ over her. He passed Lily the phone and left the room. Lily laid the phone on the bed and waited until she heard Jamie go down the stairs. Once she was sure he was gone she got off the bed and went to his closet and opened the trunk of sex toys he had at the bottom, she found a leather collar and leash which she put around her neck, it felt tight but she knew that’s how Jamie would like it. She then went back to the bed, reached into her bag and took out her new purchase, a glass butt plug with a long cat tail attached. She then reached into the drawer of Jamie’s bedside table and took out the bottle of lube which she then squirted into her hand and used to liberally coat the new butt plug. Once she was satisfied that it was as lubricated as possible she got on all fours on the bed, slipped her dress up above her waist, she hadn’t worn any panties as another surprise for her boyfriend. She steadied herself with one hand, reached back with the other and started to work the cool glass bum plug through her sphincter. She was tense at first but soon managed to relax and gently slid the butt plug though the muscular ring, right up to its hilt, it felt uncomfortable at first but after she’d wiggled her bum around and felt the tail swish from side to side she adjusted to this new intrusion. Finally she took Jamie’s phone, laid it in front of her and got on her hands and knees before tapping the screen and waking the phone back on the app. She tapped ‘Continue’ and the familiar list of abbreviations came up. She tapped ‘Quad’ which the brought up another menu that said ‘Stumps?’ With ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ underneath. She tapped ‘Yes’ which took her to another message that said ‘Tap on each limb where you would like the stump to finish.’

Lily looked down at her arms and found the point at which they went beyond her boobs. She tapped her arms on the phone at what she thought would be long enough, she then tapped a few inches above her knees at which point a message came up on the phone saying ‘Are you sure.’ Lily pulled her dress back down so that it covered her bum, took a deep breath and tapped the screen which then changed to ‘Processing.’ Lily let out a little squeal as the familiar burning sensation started in her arms and legs and suddenly she was a quadruple amputee, leaving her with perfect, smooth, rounded arm stumps that ended a few inches above her elbows and equally perfect legs stumps that were about eight inches long. Lily took a few moments getting her balance before calling her boyfriend back upstairs.

‘Jamie.’ She shouted. ‘I’m ready for you.’

She heard Jamie running up the stairs then he came through the door and into the bedroom where he stopped and gasped at the beautiful sight in front of her. Lily swayed her butt side to side making the tail swish.

‘I’m your pet for the day.’ She said sensually.

‘Wow, you are perfect.’ Jamie muttered. Before leaning over and kissing his beautiful girlfriend.

‘You can take my dress off now.’ Lily said with a smile. Jamie took the hem of her cotton dress and started sliding it up her shortened body, as he slid it over her new leg stumps and hips he found that she wasn’t wearing any panties, he continued sliding the dress up her body, working it over her ample chest, where he found that she was also not wearing a bra. He then slid to over her head and down her arm stumps which Lily carefully lifted each in turn before he dropped the dress to the floor.

‘Wow, did you not wear any underwear?’ He said feeling his cock stiffen.

‘Nope, I travelled all the way here on the bus in just this short dress and no lingerie.’ She replied with a smile.

‘You’re fucking awesome Lily.’ Jamie replied as he stood back to undress himself and admire the sexy quadruple amputee with a collar and leash around her neck, a tail coming out of her bum, that was stood on her stumps, naked on his bed. ‘I didn’t think you ever wanted to be limbless?’

‘I know, but I was thinking about it and decided it could be very sexy, that’s when I came up with this idea.’ Lily replied while still standing on her four stumps.

‘Well, you look fucking amazing.’ Jamie said as she finished getting undressed. Once he was naked he laid to one side of Lily, feeling the heat radiating off her naked skin, he kissed her gently while massaging one of her breasts which hung down beneath her, Lily urgently returned the kiss, entwining her tongue with his. Jamie felt her nipple stiffen in his hand as their kissing continued. Finally, he sat up, moved down the bed, got on his knees behind her and slid his cock into her soaking wet pussy, feeling the solid glass of the butt plug through the wall of her pussy making it feel tighter around his cock. He leaned forward, grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head back, while using his other hand to push and pull the butt plug, which he could feel through the thin tissue separating Lily’s pussy and ass. Lily was struggling to keep her balance as Jamie’s pounding increased and was actually glad that he was holding her hair giving her some support. Jamie could feel Lily’s pussy start to contract and knew her orgasm was close, he took the hand from her butt plug and slapped her bum cheek making her jerk and yelp out in surprise, he then did the same and felt her pussy squeeze even tighter then her orgasm peaked, milking his cock as her body shook. Jamie continued thrusting until his own orgasm hit and he deposited his warm load deep inside her. As their orgasms died down Lily could no longer hold herself up on her new stumps and dropped onto the bed, making Jamie drop down on top of her before he then slid to the side, leaving a trail of cum along her bum cheek.

‘Wow, Lily, that was amazing, when did you come up with this? Jamie asked as he recovered his breathing.

‘Been thinking about it for weeks, finally got the guts to do it this morning.’ Lily replied.

‘Well, roll over, let me get a good look at you.’ Jamie replied. Without her lower arms and legs Lily struggled to roll herself over but eventually she flopped onto her back, gasping a little as the butt plug was forced further in. Jamie sat up and took in the gorgeous sight before him. Lily’s arms now ended in perfectly rounded stumps only a few centimetres above where her elbows had been, her leg stumps were much shorter, though still perfectly rounded, ended well above mid thigh. Jamie stroked and massaged each stump in turn making Lily relax and close her eyes, enjoying the attention each new stump was getting.

‘So, what are the rules today?’ Jamie asked.

‘I’m your pet, you can do with me as you please.’ Lily replied sexily.

‘Any limits?’ Jamie asked.

‘Erm, we’ll see as we go. But anything that may leave a mark must be confined to my torso and bum, nothing that can’t be hidden easily with clothes’ Lily replied still finding her comfort level with Jamie’s lifestyle.

‘Ok.’ Jamie replied as he stood up, impressed by her apparent willingness. He walked over to his closet and took a few items from his trunk before returning to Lily and standing over her. ‘Stand.’

Lily struggled to roll over then get up onto her stumps, but after watching her struggle for a few minutes, Jamie took the leash and used it to help her up making Lily gasp a little. Once she was on all fours he leaned forward and showed her two glass balls attached by a piece of string.

‘What are those for?’ She asked innocently.

‘You’ll see, part your legs.’ Jamie replied. Lily did as she was told and waited with trepidation as too what was about to happen. She suddenly felt cold against her labia as Jamie struggled to slide the balls inside her as the butt plug was making her already tight pussy even tighter. Eventually they slid in making Lily shiver. She then felt a mix of pain and pleasure as Jamie applied a clamp to her clit then secured it, making her groan. He then laid on the bed and applied a clamp to each nipple making Lily jerk with pain. When he was finally satisfied with his pet he slid from the bed, dressed himself, then took hold of the leash.

‘Heel.’ He ordered causing a jolt of excitement to rush through Lily’s body before she slowly got herself to the edge of the bed and slid off landing on her legs stumps, she then slowly slid her top half down until her arm stumps were on the floor and she was able to stand on all fours. She wobbled a little before she was able to balance. Once she was ready she looked up at Jamie expectantly.

‘Walk.’ Jamie demanded as he started walking out the room taking up the slack in the leash. Lily slowly started walking alongside him on her stumps, she was slow and wobbly at first but soon found a nice rhythm. As she walked she could feel the balls and butt plug tail settling into position, she noticed a warm, tingly feeling start to spread from her pussy. She obediently followed Jamie down the hallway until they reached the stairs where she stopped and started down.

‘Err, not sure how I’m going to manage this.’ Lily said.

‘Maybe try going backwards.’ Jamie suggested. Lily turned herself around and started slowly making her way backwards down the stairs while Jamie walked in front holding the leash. The movement of her legs stumps caused the balls and butt plug to move around, suddenly she yelled out, dropped down and shook all over while grunting. She slipped down a few steps causing the collar to tighten, the lack of oxygen made her jerk even more.

‘Are you Ok Lily?’ Jamie asked as he let go of the leash and held her round her slim waist.

‘Fuuuccckkkkk.’ Was also Lily managed to gasp.

‘Oh my god, your cumming.’ Jamie replied in surprise. He watched as his limbless pet spasmed yet more through her orgasm. He could see she had her leg stumps firmly closed and was rubbing them together slightly. Her chest and face had gone a deep crimson colour. She gasped loudly as her body became rigid, followed by one more large spasm before he saw her relax. She lay on her front on the stairs panting violently as she desperately tried to get her breathing back to normal. Jamie sat down next to her and continued to support her with a hand on the small of her back while admiring her taut body that was covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. After a while her breathing slowed down, she turned her head, opened her eyes and looked at Jamie.

‘Holy shit, that was intense.’ Lily said.

‘Hell yeah, what happened.’ Jamie replied.

‘Just everything got me really turned on, the balls, the butt plug, the clamps, the leash, and the situation, everything came together making me orgasm hard.’ She replied, her face and chest still a deep crimson. ‘And when you pulled the leash making the collar tighter so I couldn’t breath, holy shit, it was something else, it felt like I was on fire.’

‘Wow, it looked intense.’ Jamie replied.

‘It was.’ Lily replied, still slightly breathless.

‘You ready? Jamie asked. Lily nodded so Jamie took the leash and stood up while Lily carefully got herself up on her four stumps and started crawling backwards down the stairs. She’d only taken four or five steps when she suddenly collapsed in a heap again and spasmed all over.

‘Holy shit.’ She screamed as another orgasm peaked within her, her pussy squeezing the balls tightly. Jamie again supported her and watched his pet shake all over, her four new stumps jerking around uselessly searching for purchase. Once Lily’s body went limp Jamie sat down and watched as she tried to recover her breathing again.

‘Fucking hell.’ She said once she could speak. ‘Everything is so sensitive.’

‘I can see that. Do you want me to carry you the rest of the way.’ Jamie asked.

‘Yes please, I’m not sure I’ll make it on my own.’ Lily replied. Jamie carefully rolled Lily onto her back and bent forward, Lily lifted her arm stumps onto his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around her chest then lifted her up. As he straightened up Lily placed her leg stumps around his waist, he could feel her warm, moist skin through his t-shirt and the warmth of her pussy through his sweatpants. He gently carried her down the rest of the stairs and sat her on the sofa, the pressure of her body weight pushed the butt plug and love balls further inside her making her wince and shiver all over. Jamie unclipped the leash then went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for her which he helped her drink then sat down beside her and put a movie on. Lily wiggled around then dropped down sideways so that her head landed on Jamie’s lap. As she was his pet he started stroking her braided hair which Lily really liked. The teens sat and started watching a movie in a contented silence. It didn’t take long for Lily to start feeling antsy and horny, she slid herself onto the floor and wiggled her bum around until she was sat between Jamie’s legs facing him. At this point she realized that she wouldn’t be able to get his pants off by herself so she pawed at the waistband with her new arm stumps until Jamie got the hint. He smiled at her before sliding his pants and boxers off, then sat back in the chair. Lily shuffled a little closer, took his already erect cock between her stumps and started rubbing it between them, she could feel it stiffen and grow between her nubs. She heard Jamie emit a low groan as she continued rubbing his cock, moving her stumps alternately so that it rolled between them. As she heard him gasp again she stood up on her leg stumps, moved forward and took the head of his cock between her lips then gently ran her tongue along the exposed head making his cock twitch in response. She the expertly worked his cock deep into her mouth while playing with his balls with her arm stumps. For Jamie is was a strange feeling having soft, rounded stumps playing with his balls instead of fingers but if she continued as she was he wasn’t going to last long. He looked down and enjoyed the visual of his beautiful young girlfriend sucking his cock, he loved the way her head bobbed up and down, the way her slim waist curved out to her hips which then curved into her firm, pert bum which currently had a butt plug tail sticking out and knowing her four limbs were currently shortened, was edging him closer to the point of ecstasy. Lily slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper until it was deep into her throat. She worked her mouth and stumps harder and faster while grinding her pelvis forcing the love balls and butt plug to move around inside her and the clamp to stimulate her her clit. Jamie suddenly yelped out her name and went rigid before his balls exploded into her mouth sending globs of his thick, white cum shooting down her throat which Lily hungrily swallowed down. Lily would normally have used one hand to finger herself while sucking Jamie but, as she was unable to do that, she squeezed and rubbed her shortened thighs together instead, glad when her own orgasm finally hit and her little body shook all over making her need to place her arm stumps onto Jamie’s thighs to steady herself. As their orgasms subsided she laid her head on one of her arm stumps and felt Jamie’s wilting cock slide from her lips. She felt Jamie’s hand stroke her head.

‘Good girl.’ He said, as though speaking to a well behaved pet, which made Lily smile. She slid onto the floor and curled up by his feet as the panting teens returned to the movie. After a while Jamie’s erection recovered and he wanted more action.

‘Stand.’ He demanded. Lily did as she was told and awkwardly got herself up so that she was stood on her four stumps. ‘Sit.’ Jamie then ordered. Lily found this was a little more awkward, she leant her bum back until eventually she fell the rest of the way, which meant she landed on her bum quite hard making her gasp as the butt plug got pushed back in further. As she sat expectantly she found that she didn’t know what to do with her arm stumps so just left them flopped by her side as Jamie admired her body. Jamie finally leaned forward, held her under her arms and lifted her up, sitting her on his thighs so that she had a leg stump each side of his legs. He reached between her stumps, slid two fingers into her pussy making Lily groan, he then found the string connecting the love balls and pulled, as the two balls popped out of Lily’s pussy it made her shiver, Jamie noticed that the balls were coated in her juices and knew she didn’t need any foreplay. He placed his hands on her hips and started sliding her down his thighs, until his erect cock started sliding between her labia, Lily was so wet that he was able to continue pulling her toward him as his cock slid right inside her. Lily placed her arm stumps on his shoulders and started riding him, gradually building up her speed, Jamie held her at the top of her bum cheeks and kept pulling her closer to him, forcing his cock deeper inside with each thrust. Jamie leaned his head down, took one of Lily’s nipples into his mouth and started sucking around the nipple clamp, the intense sensation set off Lily’s orgasm, brought on quickly by her already heightened state of arousal. She gripped Jamie with her shortened thigh stumps as her body jerked and shook, he could feel her already tight pussy contracting even tighter as her orgasm flowed through her. As Jamie felt her orgasm start to recede he held her bum cheeks tights and started pounding her against him, as Lily came out of her orgasm she started gently thrusting again and soon built speed. The teenagers pounded each other for some time, both starting to get frustrated at their stamina until finally the flood gates opened and their orgasms hit simultaneously. Lily could feel Jamie’s warm semen being spurted against her cervix over and over while Jamie could feel Lily’s pussy squeezing his cock so tight he thought it would be pushed out of her. As their long orgasms started to let off Jamie collapsed back into the chair and Lily dropped down on top of him, her light, limbless body easily being lifted up & down by Jamie’s breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.