Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

It was a few weeks later before Jamie finally got the chance to spend some decent time alone with Lily as his parents had gone to another conference for the weekend. On the Friday Lily showed up at school wearing a light blue halter neck crop top, which made it obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, and small denim shorts showing off her long, toned legs, which Jamie had taken great delight in every time he’d seen her throughout the day. He could barely concentrate in his afternoon calculus class as Lily was playing hockey on the nearby sports field wearing a very tight, light blue polo shirt, that kept riding up showing off her toned tummy, and a pair of tight navy gym shorts, Jamie imagined that she was wearing a sports bra and lacy thong underneath. They went straight back to Jamie’s house after school and after spending all day thinking about what they were going to do to each other they were barely through the door before they embraced and were pulling at each others clothes. Jamie pulled her halter top over her head revealing her pert breasts and erect nipples, he then slid her shorts down her long legs which she then stepped out off. While standing in her black lacy thong and continuing to kiss Jamie she pulled his t-shirt off then his shorts and finally pulled his underwear down leaving him completely naked. As she stroked his muscular chest he suddenly scooped her up, carried her across the lounge and dropped her onto the sofa. He then sat between her legs and slid her thong over her bum cheeks and along her legs before throwing it to the floor. As he moved his head toward her pussy he saw that she had shaved her pubic hair into a heart shape leaving her labia smooth. He traced the outline of the heart with a finger.

‘Do you like it?’ She whispered cutely.

‘Hell yeah.’ He replied as he ran his finger along the outline one more time before burying his head into her pussy. She was soon writhing and gasping as she was getting close to orgasm, just before it hit Jamie pulled away leaving her frustrated. He moved himself up, pushed her legs up to her boobs and slid his rock hard cock deep inside her. They were both so turned and horny that after a few minutes of pummelling her pussy they were both in the throes of orgasm. They lay entwined in each others limbs in a post orgasmic haze as they recovered.

They lay together for about half hour before Jamie untangled himself from the sleeping Lily’s long limbs, slipped from the sofa, picked up his phone and went to the bathroom. While he was sat on the toilet he used his phone to change Lily’s body. Lily was woken by a familiar tingling sensation and found that Jamie wasn’t on the sofa with her. She looked down her naked body and watched as her legs disappeared up to her hips. As she was feeling what was left of her body Jamie walked into the bedroom, stopped at the door and stared.

‘Wow, you’re beautiful.’ He gasped.

‘Thanks, could have warned me.’ She replied as he walked toward and sat on the sofa where her legs had been only a few minutes before.

‘It’s amazing, your pussy is now so ... so ... open and accessible, it’s just there.’ He said running a finger along her glistening vulva, a drip of fluid dribbled behind his finger. Jamie got up on his knees, laid over Lily and used one hand to guide his cock into her soaking wet pussy, he gasped as it slid so easily all the way in. ‘Wow, I’m so deep.’

‘Yeah, just be gentle.’ She gasped feeling Jamie’s cock push against her cervix.

‘Sorry baby.’ Jamie replied pulling back slightly. He waited a moment before slowly sliding it out then all the way back in, then did the same again, Lily winced the first few times, not used to how deep he now was, but she soon got used to it. She wrapped her arms around him tight and pulled him down to him, she lifted her head and their lips met and locked together tightly. Their kiss got harder as Jamie increased his thrusting, enjoying the depth his cock was inside Lily more than ever before. Lily dug her nails into his back and gripped as they both hit their orgasmic peaks, their combined fluids pouring out of Lily creating a wet patch on the sofa. Jamie’s thrusts became more sporadic before he finished spurting his semen deep against Lily’s cervix. As soon as he was finished he relaxed onto Lily who was still gripping him tight. He could feel her twitching and jerking as her orgasm continued beyond Jamie’s before it started to subside. Jamie breathlessly slid onto the sofa cushion and cuddled Lily, his cock slid from her vagina making them both shiver.

‘Good job you’ve got no legs at the moment.’ He said nodding at the huge wet patch just below Lily’s pelvis.

‘Why’s that?’ Lily asked lifting her head but not able to see the patch.

‘There’s a huge wet patch, I think I need to wash the cushion covers.’ He replied smiling.

‘Well, that’s what you do to me, especially when you take part of my body from me.’ She replied also with a smile. Jamie kissed her and the teens lay on the sofa recovering. After a while Lily propped herself up on her elbows. ‘I need to pee and clean up, can I have my legs back?’

‘No. You’re staying like that all weekend.’ Jamie replied.

‘Jamie, I need to get to the bathroom, please.’ Lily urged.

‘Nope, no legs all weekend.’ Jamie replied.

‘Fine, then you’ll have to carry me.’ Lily replied, feeling her pussy warming to Jamie being so domineering.

‘Nope, you can hand walk to the bathroom.’ Jamie replied.

‘What! How?’ Lily asked.

‘Just use your hands to swing your body through, I’ve seen you do similar in gymnastics so you can manage it.’ Jame replied.

‘I guess, but you really don’t want me hand-walking now, all our fluids will pour out leaving a sticky mess all over the floor, so unless you want to clear it up you need to carry me.’ Lily insisted.

‘Fine. Just this once.’ Jamie sighed then scooped Lily up, held her against his chest, stood up then held her on one hip as though she were a baby before carrying her up the stairs and into the bathroom. He had to keep lifting her up as her vulva was so wet she kept sliding down his hip. Once in the bathroom Jamie sat Lily on the toilet and while she peed he started running the jacuzzi bath. Once it was full he lifted Lily over, sat her in it then flushed the toilet before joining her in the hot tub where they both relaxed and enjoyed the hot water and bubbles. Lily found that with no legs in the way, if she sat with a jet in just the right position, the bubbles would run across her clit which got her into a constant state of arousal, she had to move every so often to stop from having an orgasm. Once the two had decided they’d had enough they both washed their bodies and hair, each taking delight in watching the other rub the suds over their taught bodies. Jamie stepped out the bath and wrapped himself in the towel and started to walk out of the bathroom.

‘You not going to help me?’ Lily called after him.

‘Nope, I told you I was only carrying you when you were full of my semen, now you’re all clean you’re on your own.’ Jamie replied.

‘Jamie, I have no idea how to get out of here.’ She replied. Jamie didn’t reply, she just heard his footsteps continue down the landing. She sighed and set about trying to get out of the bath. After a few attempts, which all ended with her sliding back into the water, she finally managed to get herself out by putting her hands on the side, lifting herself up and carefully sitting on the edge which she found hurt her pussy. She then slowly turned herself around, put her hands on the bath edge either side of her hips and slowly lowered herself onto the floor where she shivered at the cold tiles against her pussy and bum. Once there she sat for a few minutes with using her hands to steady herself while she worked out how she was going to wrap herself in the towel and get down to Jamie’s bedroom. She decided to dry herself where she was using one of thick, luxurious towels on the nearby towel rail. Once she was dry she slowly started making her way out of the bathroom and down to Jamie’s room. She started by trying to shuffle along but that was very slow and painful, she then tried leaning to one side, lifting her hip and swinging it forward then doing the same with the other hip, that was still slow and hurt even more once she was on the carpet, it felt as though she was getting friction burns. Finally she tried placing both hands flat on the floor just in front of her, lifting herself up and swinging her body between her arms then doing the same again. She found that she was actually quite quick and it didn’t hurt, although the way her boobs swung around was a little uncomfortable, but the sensations she was getting through her pussy were certainly enough to make up for it. Once she reached Jamie’s room she hand-walked to the bed while he watched intently, clearly being massively aroused at his girlfriends current mode of getting around. He was even more aroused by the fact the point of her heart shape pubic hair now touched the floor. Once she reached the bed she leaned back against it to catch her breath before placing both hands onto the bed and lifting herself onto it before finally flopping down next to Jamie.

‘Wow, that was sexy to watch.’ Jamie said.

‘Glad you think so.’ Lily breathlessly replied.

‘I do. Did your pussy rub along the floor?’ Jamie asked aroused at the thought of it.

‘Yeah, a little, gave me nice sensation.’ Lily replied with a little smile.

‘Good.’ He said picking up his phone. ‘Now to take those arms away.’

‘Please don’t, I’m not comfortable with that.’ Lily replied.

‘Oh come on Lily, please. It will be so awesome.’ Jamie pleaded.

‘Sorry Jamie, I’m not ready for that, maybe another time.’ Lily replied, hoping to placate him.

‘Ok.’ Jamie replied, clearly disappointed. Instead, he shuffled down the bed to where her legs should have been, and inspected her now very open pussy, taking in every detail, he’d never looked at a pussy this closely before. He ran his tongue from her perineum, along her labia to her clit making her gasp, he did the same again making her shiver and groan. He then worked his tongue into her accessible pussy, enjoying her sweet taste. Once she was warmed up he moved his tongue up to concentrate on her clit and slid 2 fingers inside her, working them up to the knuckle. Lily was gasping and groaning in pleasure. He built up until Lily was quivering and jerking, increasing the intensity of his onslaught. Suddenly Lily yelped and jerked violently, she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled his face deeper into her. Waves of orgasm crashed over her little torso making her vision go hazy, her face and neck flushed a deep crimson. Jamie could feel her pussy contracting tightly around his fingers. Her breathing was erratic and sporadic. With one last massive jerk, her orgasm started to subside and she relaxed into the bed, letting go of Jamies head. He moved his face, slid his fingers from her and shuffled up next her, putting his arm around her. It took about 10 minutes before Lily had recovered enough to speak.

‘Lay on your back.’ She whispered. Jamie did as he was told then watched with growing arousal and erection as Lily awkwardly and slowly maneuvered her now legless body down the bed and between Jamies legs. As she sat between his legs she was much lower and her head closer to his cock, she bent her head forward, took his cock in one hand, then opened her mouth and took the tip between her lips. At first she started suckling gently making Jamie groan deeply. Little by little she worked the cock deeper into her mouth before coming back up then going down again, working yet more until she had it’s full length deep in her throat. She started manipulating his testicles with her hand while working his cock with her tongue and mouth while steadying herself with her free hand, not yet used to her new centre of balance. She sensed Jamie was getting close so pulled her mouth away, awkwardly got herself up onto Jamie’s abdomen, sliding her wet pussy over his cock. Now she just had to work out how to get it inside her. She lifted herself up as much as she could and tried lowering herself into it, but despite how hard he was and how wet she was, she was still too tight for it to just slip in without help. She then tried sliding along Jamie in the hope it would go in, but still no luck. Jamie watched with growing arousal as the beautiful, legless teen tried working his cock inside her, making her pendulous breasts bounce and jiggle around. She eventually sat on his cock, feeling its heat in her vulva, she leaned to one side, placed one hand on the bed to support herself and used the other to finally guide his massive cock into her wanting pussy. She then sat herself up right, feeling the cock slide deeper inside of her, placed both hands on Jamies stomach and started riding him, gently at first, building her speed up, more and more. She could feel another orgasm building up inside her and Jamies grunting and groaning helped it build. She sensed Jamie was close and tried moving herself up and down, but without thighs and knees she found it almost impossible, so returned to thrusting back and forward. She squealed out as another orgasm hit, but continued riding hard through it, finally Jamie erupted deep inside her, cumming in unison until Lily collapsed down onto his chest with his wilting cock still inside her. Exhausted from their fucking the teens quickly fell asleep from their evening of fucking.

It was lunchtime when the teens woke up the next morning, Jamie made Lily get herself downstairs using her hands the way she had earlier from the bathroom, both were surprised at how quickly she’d adapted. Once downstairs Jamie made them some lunch and carried it out to the patio then watched as Lily hand walked out and lifted herself up into a chair. They then sat naked eating their lunch, glad of the privacy afforded to them in the garden by the surrounding trees and distance to the neighbours. After lunch Lily slipped onto the floor, scooted herself over to Jamie and managed to climb up onto his lap, turned herself so that she was facing the table which she then rested her hands on and used it to lift herself up, Jamie then held his cock and guided it inside her as she lowered herself down. Lily then used the table to lift herself up and down, working his cock deeper and deeper inside her. Jamie helped Lilys thrusts by holding her hips and lifting her slightly, enjoying the visual of his cock sliding in and out of his young girlfriend, made clearer by her current, legless state. Lily got faster and faster until both teens hit their peak together. Once they’d recovered Jamie carried Lily further into the garden where they lay sunbathing on some loungers for the afternoon, enjoying the hot weather. Late in the afternoon Jamie looked over at Lily.

‘You can do handstands right?’ Jamie asked.

‘Yeah, why?’ Lily asked, kind of already having an idea what he was getting at.

‘Do you think you could hold a handstand while I fuck you?’ Jamie asked.

‘Don’t know but let’s try.’ Lily replied eagerly. She shuffled off the chair, scooted into an open area of grass while Jamie followed. She sat on the ground, placed her hands shoulder width apart then tried to swing her butt up but found her new anatomy and centre of gravity made it difficult. She tried a few different ways until she eventually managed to get her butt up. The first few times she couldn’t get high enough, smashing her pussy into the grass sending a shock through her pelvis. She finally worked out how to swing herself high enough, but the next few times she went too far, again landing smack onto her pussy. While Lily was getting hot and frustrated, Jamie was getting more and more aroused, his erection was stood proud of his body, perpendicular to the ground. Finally Lily managed to pull a handstand and balance herself. Jamie then stepped forward and buried her face into her pussy, finding it even more accessible than before. The blood rushing into Lily’s head brought her orgasm on quickly and soon she was shaking all over, struggling to hold herself up. Once she had peaked Jamie pulled his mouth away, lowered Lily’s pelvis down so that she was at a 45 degree angle to the ground then slid his cock inside her soaking wet pussy, surprised at how much deeper he had got than earlier.

‘Oh my god Lily, the depths is fucking amazing.’ Jamie gasped as he kept holding Lily tight.

‘Fuck yes, just be careful, you are very deep and rubbing your cock right along my clit.’ Lily gasped as her arms still shook slightly.

‘Ok.’ Jamie replied. He continued gently thrusting in and out of Lily, amazed at how tight she was and how deep he was. Lily was enjoying the uniqueness of their current position. Jamies thrusts were slower and lazier than usual as he didn’t to knock Lily off balance, besides he wanted this to last as long as possible. Soon though, both teens felt a building pressure inside them that was getting close to eruption, Jamie thrust deep and hard, holding it there as he started ejaculating deep inside her spurring Lily’s own orgasm on, as she was finding it increasingly difficult to hold herself up. She could feel Jamie’s cock twitching inside her with each squirt of ejaculate, she felt it go on and on, filling her pussy until they were both satiated. Jamie pulled out and started lowering Lily down to the floor.

‘No, no.’ Lily gasped. ‘Stand behind me and fuck me that way.’

‘Hell yes.’ Jamie said feeling his cock instantly recover. He let go of Lily, impressed that, despite 2 intense orgasms, she was able to hold herself up. He walked around her, taking in the impressive and unusual view. He then stood behind her, held her by the hips again and slid himself back insider her soaking, wet pussy. This position and angle was even more unique against his cock, Jamie had an amazing view of his cock sliding in and out of her and her breasts as the flopped around. Her unique body soon brought both teens over the edge and they were shaking and grunting in intense orgasm. Lily couldn’t hold herself any longer, she half fell, half lowered herself into a heap on the floor feeling Jamie still ejaculating onto her from a standing position before he too, dropped onto the floor. They shuffled over to the lounger with Lily leaving a trail of their combined fluids, got themselves up onto them and laid their recovering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.