Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

Lily was dismayed the next morning when no-one came into her, even after the time her bus should have collected her, she realized that this was not a good sign after the phone call she had witnessed the night before. It was long after the time all the other children would have left for school which meant she was alone in the home with whoever was on duty, which she suspected would be Tiffani-Lynn. Eventually her suspicions were confirmed when her door was flung open and Tiffani-Lynn walked in.

‘Hey pretty girl, I thought we’d spend a nice day together, you know, doing some girly things, getting our hair done, manis & pedis ... well, maybe just I’ll get the mani and pedi.’ She said spitefully looking at where Lily’s arms and legs were once attached. ‘Maybe go to the salon and get ourselves trimmed and preened. So how about it, wanna play hooky?’

‘I guess.’ Lily replied knowing she had no choice. Tiffani-Lynn slipped Lily’s top and shorts off then removed her diaper before picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. Once there Tiffani-Lynn sat Lily on the shower chair, turned the shower and washed Lily’s body and hair. Once she’d finished she shut the shower off, wrapped Lily in a towel, carried her back into the bathroom and laid her on the bed. She left Lily wrapped in the towel and opened her lingerie drawer.

‘Damn Lily, you got some nice stuff in here.’ Tiffani-Lynn said as she rifled through Lily’s underwear and held up various sets of lacy lingerie. She held up a red strapless lacy bra and matching skimpy thong that Lily has bought when she was dating Jamie, she thought back to his reaction when he’d seen her in it and the amazing fuck they’d had. ‘Wow Lil, what did you do, get your boyfriend to dress you in this before he fucked you? Guess you could never dress yourself in this and surprise him. Bit pointless you having all this really.’ Lily knew Tiffani-Lynn was taunting her and knew she couldn’t tell her the truth as she’d never believe the reason Lily ended up with no limbs. Tiffani-Lynn settled on a the red strapless bra and skimpy thong which she put Lily in, then went to her closet and pulled out a skimpy, short black halter-neck dress which she then put onto the limbless teenager. Lily had always loved wearing that dress and had always felt really sexy when she was in it, now though she felt scared and vulnerable. Once Lily was dressed Tiffani-Lynn sat her up leaning against some pillows, as Lily hadn’t learn to sit unaided, then she set about brushing and styling her hair and putting on some make up. Once Tiffani-Lynn was satisfied with Lily she picked her up and carried her out of her bedroom, Lily mentally said goodbye to her belongings as she felt like she wouldn’t be coming back. Tiffani-Lynn carried her out of the home, sat her in her car and drove to a seedy looking strip mall. Once she had parked up she got Lily out of the car and carried her into a beauty salon where a small Thai lady showed them into a private room and Tiffani-Lyn laid Lily on the couch.

‘She would like a full bikini laser hair removal please.’ Explained Tiffani-Lynn to the lady who smiled and looked at Lily as though to confirm. Lily saw the look in Tiffani-Lynn’s eyes so nodded her head in agreement. Tiffany-Lynn slid Lily’s dress up above her waist and slid her thong off then the beautician examined Lily’s pubic hair.

‘All gone, even round butt?’ She asked with her heavy Thai accent...

‘Yes.’ Lily replied quietly. The lady then placed a pair of dark black goggles over Lily’s eyes and a yellow pair of goggles over her own while Tiffani-Lynn left the room.

‘You sure you want this done?’ The beautician asked looking over her shoulder to make sure Tiffani-Lynn was out the room.

‘Yes, I’m sure, thanks.’ Lily replied, she thought for a moment about asking for help but was scared about Tiffani-Lynn’s reaction. The beautician used some shaving foam to lather Lily’s pussy and shaved her smooth then started using the laser on her pubic hair, she found it slightly uncomfortable but bearable. She could feel the beautician moving her vulva around to make sure she got all the hair, even around her perineum and anus. Once she was done she used a damp cloth to wipe Lily clean then held a mirror up for Lily to examine her vulva. Lily looked down and for the first time saw her now legless pussy which was completely smooth and hairless, smoother than she had ever managed with a razor.

‘It ok?’ The beautician asked.

‘Yes, it’s fine, thank you.’ Lily replied. The beautician smiled at her then slid her thong back on her and slid her dress back down before opening the door and calling Tiffani-Lynn who came in, paid the lady in cash, picked Lily up and carried her back out to the car. Once they were both inside Tiffani-Lynn started driving again.

‘Aren’t you getting anything done?’ Lily asked.

‘No I’m not you stupid cunt, now shut the fuck up.’ She replied aggressively. Lily sat quietly until they pulled up outside a house in a dangerous part of town. Tiffani-Lynn carried her inside and sat her in a hairdressers chair. An old, fat lady walked into the room, sniffed then looked at Tiffani-Lynn.

‘What do you want?’ She asked in a husky, smoke damaged voice.

‘Just an inch or so off the bottom to tidy it up.’ Tiffani-Lynn replied while lighting a cigarette and looking at her phone. The lady then set about cutting Lily’s hair and finished in about 15 minutes.

‘TIFF.’ She shouted. Tiffani-Lynn came back in reeking of marijuana. ‘That ok?’

‘Yeah, that’ll do.’ Tiffani-Lynn replied handing the lady a wad of bank notes before picking Lily up and carrying her out to the car. This time Tiffani-Lynn drove out of the city, Lily didn’t know where they were headed. They’d been driving for over an hour when they pulled off the road and up a track onto a farm where Tiffani-Lynn parked the car, carried Lily inside and dumped her on an old, smelly sofa that was stained yellow from cigarette smoke, Lily could feel that the hem of her dress had landed around her waist and that her red lacy thong was on display and knew that there was nothing she could about it, even after she had wriggled around to get as comfortable as she could.

It was hours before Lily heard the door shut, she lifted her head and saw Brad walking into the lounge, he saw Lily laying on the sofa and took an uncomfortably long look at her thong.

‘Good, you’re here,’ He sneered before turning his head toward the door and shouting, ‘Tiff, Tiff, is she ready?’

‘Stop shouting.’ Tiffani-Lynn shouted as she stumbled down the stairs looking like she had just woken up from a drug induced sleep. ‘Of course she’s ready, what do you think I did all day. Take a look if you want.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.