Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

The home put Lily in a private room away from the other children, she could do nothing for herself and would had to wait to have everything done for her. Her Mum had sent her belongings to the children’s home in a few trash bags, it made her cry to see her life reduced to that, the staff found homes for it all in her room. The home transported her to the hospital for her rehab sessions, but Lily found that they didn’t really help her as there was so little she could do with no stumps at all. She hated being washed and dressed by the home staff and really hated the fact that they insisted on putting diapers on her, they said they were too busy to keep taking her to the bathroom. She hated the new school she had been put in where she was the school freak, everyone looked at her and whispered about her, she hated her life and there was nothing she could do about it, she couldn’t even masturbate to get some relief and temporarily take her mind off her life. Lily had been at the home almost 2 months, her 16th birthday had passed unacknowledged, in fact Lily hadn’t even realized until 2 days afterwards. One afternoon she was having a nap, she’d been left sitting in bed with the TV on like most afternoons after school, though she had been sat in her wheelchair and taken into the lounge by a couple of the staff a few times, where she got to talk to some of the other children, though a lot just ignored her as they thought she was a freak. She was suddenly woken by the click of her door closing, turned her head and saw one of the other children looking at her. He was a big kid called Andrew, she had no idea how old he was but he was huge, Jamie had been big but this guy was massive. He was a non verbal autistic and his very presence was imposing, the way that he looked at Lily worried her. She’d found out that only a few months back he’d vaginally and anally raped a 13 year old girl called Amy that still lived in the home. He’d injured her so badly internally that she’d nearly bled to death. She’d been rushed to the hospital where they been left with no choice but to perform a radical hysterectomy and colectomy. Amy was a petite, pretty teen, maybe 4’11 at most, she seemed to latch on to Lily early on, probably due to Lily’s own disability, and had told her all about the attack one afternoon when Lily had been taken into the lounge. Amy said she wanted to show Lily so wheeled her back to her bedroom, sat Lily on the bed propped up by some pillows then sat on the other end of the bed. The young teen wiggled out of her jeans and panties and lifted her top then showed Lily what the surgeons had done. She was pretty much smooth with just a little, soft, downy pubic hair starting to grow. Above that there was a large vertical scar from her sternum to her the pubis from where the colectomy and hysterectomy had been performed, she also had a bag attached to her stomach where her faeces and urine was now collected. Amy lifted her knees and parted her legs for Lily to get a good view, she saw what looked like a normal vulva but as Amy reached down with her hands and parted her lips Lily gasped, the poor girl was sewn together with absolutely no opening whatsoever so that she could never have sex. The way Amy was now sat meant Lily could also see that her anal sphincter had also been permanently closed. Andrew really had destroyed the young, pretty teenager.

‘Do you still have your clitoris?’ Lily asked.

‘Nope, that got removed too along with my urethra, now I’ll never know what an orgasm feels like.’ Amy said sadly as she slid her panties up her thighs and then pulled up her jeans. ‘He was so deep inside my ass that when they opened me up in the OR they found his semen near my diaphragm, he’d ripped open my bowels with his penis so that when he ejaculated it was into my abdominal cavity.’

‘Fuck, you poor thing. How come he’s not in prison?’ Lily asked.

‘Because he has autism and other issues, he’s not criminally responsible.’ Amy had explained bitterly.

‘But they could have moved him to another home.’ Replied Lily.

‘Apparently this is the only home that can deal with him.’ Lily answered.

‘It must be really awful seeing him everyday.’ Lily said.

‘It is, I just try to avoid him.’ Amy explained. ‘Do you want to got back to the lounge?’

‘Please.’ Lily replied. Amy had gently and easily lifted the limbless teen over into her wheelchair and pushed her back into the lounge where they watched TV and talked some more.

Andrew stood leering at Lily making her feel extremely uncomfortable.

‘Hello, Andrew isn’t it?’ Lily asked trying to sound soothing. The hulking teen just stood there for a moment sinisterly staring at Lily. She could tell he was examining her unusual torso in detail. She was wearing a blue cami top, white bra and denim skirt with a diaper on, she’d grown accustomed to the diapers now but still didn’t like them. After a while Andrew pointed at her then started to move toward her. Lily immediately felt in danger and wished she could avoid him. As he got to her bed he stood staring at her again before he reached forward and squeezed her breast.

‘Andrew, please don’t do that.’ Lily said gently. Andrew didn’t acknowledge that Lily had said anything, and carried on painfully squeezing her breast, causing her to wince in pain. Andrew then did the same to her other breast making them both sore before he climbed onto the bed. Lily really didn’t like the way he was looking at her, she desperately hoped someone would come in and stop him, she took a deep breath to call for help but, almost as though he’d read her mind, he placed one of his huge hands over her mouth preventing her from making any noise, he then held a finger to his mouth and told her to ‘Shhh.’ Lily felt too afraid to do anything now, he was so much bigger than her, even if she’d had limbs. When he removed his hand from her mouth she laid there silently, resigned to what was about to happen. She figured if she tried to relax then maybe she wouldn’t end up with no genitals like Amy, because with no limbs and without a pussy she figured that there really was no point to her living. Andrew pulled her top off then, with difficulty, pulled her bra over her head hurting her boobs. Afterwards he pulled her skirt off and looked surprised and confused at the diaper that greeted him.

‘They put it on me so they don’t have to keep taking me to the washroom Andrew.’ Lily offered hoping to find some humanity in him. She could see from his eyes he only had one thing on his mind and nothing she said was going to change that. After a few moments he pulled at her diaper but it stayed put, he frustratedly continued pulling causing Lily to slide down the bed.

‘You have to undo the tabs on the sides.’ Lily whispered realizing that he was just going become agitated and potentially harm her. He stopped pulling, looked at her quizzically then looked more intently at the diaper. Once he’d found the tabs he undid them and opened the diaper letting a cool breeze reach Lily’s labia, it had been a while since she’d had an orgasm and, despite the situation, she instantly started to feel aroused. She looked down to see a lot of pubic hair had grown over the few months she’d been in the home, she thought back to the lovely smooth pussy she’d had when she’d been with Jamie, this aroused her yet more and she could feel fluid dribble down her labia. Andrew stared at her pussy for a few moments before he lifted himself up and removed his pants and underwear revealing his huge, erect cock. Lily gasped, she had never seen anything like it, although she’d only had sex with Jamie and Greg, she’d been naked with other guys before, but Andrew’s cock was something else. She thought it was easily over a foot long and thicker than an arm, she was suddenly very scared about that thing going into her but knew she could do nothing about it. As he got onto his knees she could see that his cock was so heavy that, despite it being fully erect, it couldn’t hold itself out under it’s own weight. Andrew took his cock with one hand and held it against the entrance to her pussy, Lily didn’t think there was anyway it was going to go into her. She groaned in pain as he started to push it into her, she desperately tried to move her useless torso up and away from him but it was no use. He placed one hand on her stomach to hold her down and continued pushing his cock into her, she could feel it pushing against her pelvic bone. Every so often he would let off the pressure then start pushing again, each time slowly edging further inside her. As he continued pushing Lily felt as though her pussy would rip open any minute, she could feel her perineum stretching. Finally the muscles at the entrance to her pussy could take the onslaught no longer and gave in, allowing this massive intrusion to slide deep inside her. Lily could feel the tip hit her cervix causing pain deep inside her, she lifted her head and saw that less than a third of his cock was inside her, despite how deep inside her she could feel it. He held her hips and lifted her up as he got onto his knees leaving her neck at an awkward angle, he then started sliding his cock in and out of her, each thrust banged painfully against her cervix, Lily really thought her insides were going to tear apart. He built up his thrusts and was soon pounding her useless, helpless, limbless torso, she was in so much pain but could do nothing and just had to hope it ended soon. Sure enough the young boy had no stamina and soon his big hands were painfully gripping her hips as he held his cock deep inside her and pumped his load against her cervix, it felt to Lily as though there was gallons of semen being ejaculated inside her. Once he was done he dropped her back onto the bed bringing relief to her neck, while he stayed up on his knees. Lily looked down and saw that, despite having just ejaculated, his cock was so big that the tip of his cock was on the bed. After a few moments she saw his cock suddenly harden again and she got scared, the boy may not have stamina but he recovered quickly. She felt horror as he reached out and easily flipped her over so she was laying painfully on her boobs. Lily dreaded what was about to happen next but sure enough she could feel his massive cock pushing against her sphincter. As much as she tried to relax, her sphincter contracted and stayed tight shut.This didn’t stop Andrew and his continued pushing his cock against it until eventually it suddenly slid in making Lily yelp in agony. She thought the pain in her pussy had been bad but this was something else, she was convinced she was ripping as he continued sliding deeper inside. It seemed to take ages for him to work into her, she was shocked when she suddenly felt his pelvis against her bum cheeks, realizing that this meant he’d got the whole thing inside her. She started to cry as the pain became unbearable, but she tried hard not to make a sound. As she sobbed she felt her sphincter contracting around Andrew’s tree-trunk like cock. He was moving back and forth slightly but every movement felt like torture for Lily who was desperately trying not to move even slightly. Suddenly he held her by the hips again, lifted himself and pulled his knees up so they were either side of her, he then started slamming into her again. Lily couldn’t take the pain, she just wanted to whole horrific ordeal to be over, she tried to zone out and think of something else but the pain prevented her from doing so. Finally she felt his cock start to twitch before he suddenly pulled her back to him, making sure his entire cock was plunged deep inside her ass as he started to pump his warm, sticky liquid inside her. He was so deep Lily was sure she could feel it in her chest and stomach. He shook as he finished, then collapsed down on top her covering her small torso, his weight pushing her breasts more painfully into the mattress. She could feel his heart pounding and his chest rise and fall through her back, she could feel and smell his warm, rancid breath, his cock still twitching inside her. After what felt like forever he slid himself down, sat up slightly then held his hands against her bum and started to slide his now flaccid cock from her, Lily could feel it snaking it’s way out of her bowels. As he pulled the tip from her sphincter she felt fluid bubble out with it, almost making her sick. She could see his flaccid cock was hanging down near his knee as he picked up his pants and underwear then put them on.

‘Aren’t you going to dress me?’ Lily asked in tears as he started to leave the room. He momentarily paused and looked at her then walked out, clearly done with her now. Lily started to sob, partly from the pain and partly as she realized she would have to go through the embarrassment of being found like this. She lay there naked, helpless, in pain and unable to do anything for herself, just waiting for someone to come into find her, it felt like ages but finally she heard the click of the door as it started to open, she turned her head to see a small figure hurrying toward her.

‘Oh my god Lily, what’s happened?’ Amy was saying as she started to stroke Lily’s head. Lily couldn’t speak though her sobs. Amy sat on the bed, lifted her limbless friend up and held her against her chest and comforted her, neither bothered by Lily’s nudity. Lily sobbed for about 10 minutes before she finally started to calm down, Amy pulled a Kleenex from her pocket and gently wiped Lily’s eye’s. ‘Was it Andrew?’

‘Yes.’ Lily whispered as she gently nodded her head.

‘I’ll go get someone.’ Amy replied as she started to get up and lay Lily back on the bed.

‘No, please don’t Amy.’ Lily replied looking terrified.

‘Lily, why? He can’t get away with this, he might have damaged you, you need medical attention.’ Amy tried to insist.

‘No Amy, please. I cant.’ Lily pleaded.

‘Lily... ‘ Amy urged before being cut off.

‘Amy, no.’ Lily said firmly. ‘Please could you just dress me.’

Amy stood for a moment before drooping her shoulders in defeat, she gently laid Lily on her back on the bed then stood up and found her clothes that had been thrown around the room by Andrew before returning to Lily.

‘I can’t find your panties.’ Amy said.

‘I wasn’t wearing any, they’d put a diaper on me again.’ Lily replied.

‘Why do they keep doing that, they really shouldn’t?’ Lily asked angrily.

‘I know, they say they’re short staffed and haven’t got time to be taking me to the bathroom all day.’ Lily replied forlornly. ‘Could you get a clean one from the drawer please.’

‘Ok, if you’re sure.’ Amy replied as she took a fresh diaper from the drawer she then laid the diaper on the bed and gently lifted Lily’s pelvis. ‘Holy shit Lily, you should see the mess down here, there’s quite a bit of blood mixed with Andrew’s cum and both your holes are gaping open, a lot. I really think I need to get someone for you.’

‘Please Amy, just dress me.’ Lily pleaded again.

‘Do you want me to clean you up? Amy asked.

‘No.’ Lily replied looking like she was on the verge of tears again. Amy sighed then slid the diaper up, laid Lily’s pelvis on it then secured it around her hips. Amy then slid Lily’s skirt over the diaper before carefully sitting her up against some pillows, she then sat her forward so that she could put her bra on her causing Lily to wince and yelp a little so Amy sat her back.

‘Sorry Lily, where did I hurt you?’ Amy asked sounding concerned.

‘Sorry Amy, it wasn’t you, my vagina and butt really hurt, do you think you can get me some Tylenol?’ Lily replied.

‘Yeah, I’ve got some, they let me keep my own after my ... erm ... my surgery. I’ll get you some.’ Lily replied as she carefully leaned her limbless friend forward again and quickly put on her bra followed by her top then gently sat her back against the pillows. ‘Be right back.’

Lily sat there trying not to cry again, her pussy and butt really hurt and she was worried Andrew really had done some damage to her, but she couldn’t go through the embarrassment of telling someone and being taken to the hospital where she would be examined. She was relieved when, a few minutes later, Amy returned and helped her take two Tylenol she then sat on the bed, cuddled Lily to her and the two teens watched some TV until dinner time when Amy carried Lily down to the dining room and fed her before carrying her back to her room and sitting with her again. It was nearly 10 when Tiffani-Lynn one of the staff that Lily hated came in.

‘Amy, you should be in bed now, go on, off you go.’ She ordered.

‘Sorry Miss.’ Amy replied as she slid off the bed, she then kissed Lily on the head and left the room. ‘Good night.’

‘Good night, thank you.’ Lily replied.

‘Right, let’s get you sorted.’ Tiffani-Lynn said. Lily hated it when Tiffani-Lynn got her cleaned or dressed, she was never gentle, always left her naked a little too long and always lingered around her boobs and pussy a little too long when she was cleaning her. Lily also didn’t like the way she looked at her or that she was always chewing gum and smelt strongly of stale cigarette smoke and marijuana. She pulled Lily’s top of over her head then rolled her to one side, unhooked her bra then laid her on her back and pulled the bra off, despite their size Lily’s boobs were firm and pert and barely moved as the bra was removed. She felt her nipples stiffen as a gentle breeze blew across her chest. Tiffani-Lynn then pulled Lily’s skirt off and put on some latex gloves before starting to undo the diaper. Lily knew she’d had an episode of diarrhoea just after dinner due to Andrew’s anal raping, and she’d been dreading the moment someone had changed her. She took a deep breath as Tiffani-Lynn undid the tabs and pulled the front of the diaper forward.

‘Phew. What the fuck did you eat?’ Tiffani-Lynn said as she waved her hand in front of her nose.

‘Sorry. I’m not sure.’ Lily replied feeling embarrassed.

‘Wow, I am not paid enough to deal with this.’ Tiffani-Lynn replied angrily as she grabbed a flannel from the nearby sink, ran it under warm water then pulled the dirty diaper out then started scrubbing at Lily’s pussy and ass, making her wince in pain as she did.

‘Wow, look like you’ve been having fun, Andrew was it?’ She asked staring at Lily’s gaping pussy and asshole.

‘Yeah.’ Lily whispered.

‘He’s something else isn’t he, just need to be firm with him and give him some guidance.’ Tiffani-Lynn replied.

‘You have sex with him?’ Lily replied feeling disgusted and suddenly even more vulnerable at her nudity.

‘Oh hell yes, I’m not missing out on that beautiful cock. Now, let me have a look at you, did he hurt you?’ Tiffani-Lynn said as she bent down and got her face close to Lily’s pussy, too close for Lily’s comfort. She could suddenly feel a finger gently touching and probing her pussy making her gasp. Tiffani-Lynn looked up, along Lily’s naked torso. ‘Does that hurt?’

‘Yes, a little, I’ve had some Tylenol.’ Lily replied.

‘Well, let me see what else I can do to relieve that pain for you.’ Tiffani- Lynn replied. Lily wasn’t sure what she’d seen in her face, but she wasn’t sure she liked it. Tiffani-Lynn left the room taking the dirty diaper and flannel with her. She came back a few minutes later locking the door behind her, Lily could see she was carrying a bottle of some sort but couldn’t make out what it was. Tiffani-Lynn opened the bottle and squirted some of the contents onto her hand, Lily could see it was a clear liquid and realized it was lubricant.

‘Tiffani-Lynn, what are you going to do?’ Lily asked, fearing she already had an idea.

‘Shh baby, don’t worry, you’ll love it, it will ease that pain.’ Tiffani-Lynn replied as she sat on the edge of her bed.

‘Please Tiff... ‘ Lily was cut off by Tiffani-Lynn kissing her on the lips. Lily suddenly felt Tiffani-Lynn’s hand start gently massaging her pussy lips making her start to feel warm and tingly. She continued rubbing at her vulva and her clit while kissing her, probing her mouth with her tongue, Lily wanted her to stop but also she wanted her to continue, she was so confused. Lily could feel the lower half of her torso starting to warm up, the feeling started spreading up her pelvis, it had been so long since her last orgasm that she was soon panting and gasping as she peaked, she could feel her pussy contracting repeatedly as Tiffani-Lynn continued rubbing. As her orgasm subsided Tiffani-Lynn continued rubbing, this time concentrating her efforts on Lily’s clit and it wasn’t long until Lily was feeling hot all over as she realized another orgasm was near. Suddenly Tiffani-Lynn started massaging one of her sensitive boobs while continuing her efforts on her pussy. Lily felt a finger slide into her, quickly followed by a second and a third. Lily was used to feeling quite full at this point, but after being raped by Andrew earlier she wasn’t as tight anymore. Tiffani-Lynn furiously fingered the beautiful limbless teen making her gasp and groan, she could feel her torso twitching all over. Lily felt some pressure in her pussy and realized Tiffani-Lynn was pushing more of her hand into her. Lily gasped but was unable to say anything as Tiffani-Lynn’s tongue continued probing her mouth. She felt the pressure increase then suddenly give as Tiffani-Lynn slid her whole fist into her vagina making Lily let out a deep grunt. Tiffani-Lynn held her arm still for a moment to allow the young, limbless teen to get used to it before she started gently thrusting the fist in and out. Lily had expected some pain but was surprised that Tiffani-Lynn’s arm and fist were actually smaller than Andrew’s cock. Tiffani-Lynn pulled her lips from Lily’s, moved down to her chest, stopped massaging her breast and took her nipple in her mouth, it felt heavenly to Lily despite the fact she felt she was being violated by someone she should trust. Tiffani-Lynn kept thrusting in a steady rhythm slowly building Lily up. Lily was desperately trying not to have another orgasm, she didn’t want the person violating her to have the satisfaction of giving her pleasure, but it was no use, she could feel a pressure building up in her pussy again, like she’d had with Jamie the last night of the festival. Lily could feel the fist getting deeper into her and suddenly the wave of orgasm hit her, the pressure gave and, as her pussy contracted, she squirted fluid from deep within over and over throughout her orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight, she was bearing down and twitching, desperate for the orgasm to last as long as possible. Tiffani-Lynn continued sucking on Lily’s nipple and started to pull her fist out so that Lily’s vulva was bulging, she then slammed it back in all the way to Lily’s cervix causing Lily to squeal and the intensity of her orgasm to increase. Lily shook violently as the orgasm continued before finally starting to subside. As her vagina stopped pulsing and contracting Tiffani-Lynn pulled her hand from it making Lily twitch and gasp again as more fluid dribbled from her. Tiffani-Lynn stared at Lily and slowly licked her hand clean of Lily’s juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.